SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am all for getting this mugu to hit the trail again. If he does finally get his ugly carcass up to Niamey, then would be the ideal time for a fake lad to 'chop de dollar'........ Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great srategic input from everyone. Thumbs up

My 2-cents worth: I say we

1. Follow Red's suggestion; 5imba paid according to the 'change the recepient' request from the old box. There is a large risk involved that the box was in fact not hacked; it is a lad-lie to gain some leverage somehow strategicaly. If that is the case we get burned, but we can always explain away later.

2. Then 5imba refuses to pay a 2nd time (of course). Also Alf is freaked out about all the hackers and refuses to send any coin (good excuse).

3. The whole idea with the Niger bank is that the money just sits there waiting until he gets there... He has his entire life to get there. I say we don't rush him on that trip; let him motivate himself.

4. When he does get to Niger, as suggested by 5imba, he gets chopped. Laughing

If a hacker has choped his 10k from 5imba, he is more likely to travel to Niger, as we have learned. I am getting to get to know this lad very well, and I think Master will agree on this point.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju - I agree you know your lad better. Q: Are you talking about chopping only the 10k when he gets to Naimey? Is that where SSC money is going? And the 70k or whatever it is up there in Agadez stays put, till he gets it?
Your plan looks pretty sound...move him to Naimey (part way to Agadez) then chop his 10k. He can then either go east to the bank in Agadez, or go home again with his tail between his legs, and wonder... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I meant the 10.5K from 5imba, gone effective immediately, collected by whomever hacked into his box. As far as I know Red/5imba have not deployed the '10.5k transfered to Niger' modality; rather the money is currently going through an excruciatingly slow transfer Laughing

The 65K from Alf is safe & sound w/ the banker in Niger & will remain so. That can get choped later, when he gets to Agadez. So under that scenario he still has plenty of incentive to get to Niger. Wink

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe that part of the delay is because mugu's Chinese bank accounts are being zapped... Very Happy

Not to worry though, I am sure that the funds will eventually reach Niger...

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u
Quote:
. . . There is a large risk involved that the box was in fact not hacked; it is a lad-lie to gain some leverage somehow strategicaly.

Some other possibilities

1) Al@n may have closed a bank account and Michae1 may be rationalizing the events.

2) Account closure may be new to Michae1, he may suspect his investors. It is possible that he may suspect that his backers are chopping him at the bank and they may have had some access to his email accounts in exchange for support. Thumbs up Thumbs up

p.

Last edited by pablo on Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the replies, all. Smile Sometimes I'm a little thick. (forgot about the bank accts given to @l@n)

pablo raises some interesting points. And if the lad is thinking along those lines now or in the future, he has all the more reason to head east to Agadez, and get some cash for himself. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he like Ihava.
he really wants to talk to her.
Quote:
Thanks for your response to me ,so were are you now and how is your health,well can you give me your phone contact i want to call you and know how your health his.
Well i and Alfred are still have difficulties since then ,so my box have even been hacker,so how is ever body with you .
Please i really want to speak top you ,i am still in nigeria and i really need assistance right now ,Alfred is not making things work out fine ,or can you call me with these number below
+234.
I will be waiting for your response to m,y email ok.
Micheal

We are going to need a female who can take a call from mr michael. this might get his butt moving.
Im thinking VP Manchester?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Either that or an excuse you can't talk to him; it could be tough to get a baiter up to speed enough on this bait to field a call.

I am going on a 3 week trip to the middle of nowhere. I will have intermitent internet access, but mugu-micheal will likely be the furthest thing from my mind. Very Happy

...I could give another baiter access to Alf's box, or Ihava could inform the lad that some tragic event has taken Alf out of the loop for a few weeks.

@Pablo, yep, good points.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ermm, are you confusing him claiming his box has been hacked with him claiming his bank account has been hacked?

Because right now he's only told me his box was hacked, not his bank account.

Either way, I'll run with Juju's request and have sent him this:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lliams,

Thank you for the advice that your "box has been hacked" but I do not understand the context of that message? What exactly do you mean.

Also, I spoke with the bank manager today, being Friday, and he informed me that the money was sent to the new account in Germany that you requested the money be sent to on 13 September 2008 just before you changed your email address and has been confirmed by the bank as received by you.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Best regards

Whoops! Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll be delighted with that news...... Laughing

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^+^^ Wright on! He'll enjoy that a lot banghead

It goes very nicely Very Happy with this email received from the lad:
Quote:
Mr Alfred,
Thanks for your mail,
The funds was transfer to my account but the funds have not been credit into my account that is why i said you should send 3,000$ to me through westernunion money transfer because of the delay of transaction.
As at now i dont know when the money will be credited into my account and it has been 1 week the money have transfer.
So i will glad if the 3,000$ can transfer to me so that i can proceed with every necessary things.
I look forward to read from you,
Micheal williams

Although it was sent from the original micheal-box Confused Confused Confused So are there two lads, or was it BS about him having lost the login (?)

From the new micheal box, I got this:
Quote:
So what do want me to do ,after i have given you that security password ,so what next do want again,so ask of me planly ok
Micheal

Alf simply sent this:
Quote:
If you are micheal then you will send me a picture for security reasons.

In this picture you will hold a sine. the sine will have writen on it in LARGE BLUE LETTERS:

I will travel
to meet
Mr. Muffin
in Niger

The old micheal addy got a request for blue letters, the new on red letters on the sign.

@Master: Please wait a day or two then inform the lad via Ihava of some reason why Alf is currently detained in a vietnamese prison Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u -There is clearly a breach of security here.
I think that Mt Michaels, in his own best interests, must submit an ID photograph before business can proceed..... Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^good point... Like a real passport photo or something?

...Thing is in 24hrs I get on a plane for 3 weeks in a far away place, so...

wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know how to help, just catching up the last few weeks. I'm available.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Considering all the shite that poor ol' Mister Michaels has been through these past few months, he is remarkably calm and polite in the face of this latest set back:
Quote:
Compliment to you
Thanks for your response to my mail.I am quite happy about your information ,but i must confuse that i have not seeing any fund .I want to clear state that the account information i send to you was an account information in London not Germany.
I want to also inform you that not untill 14 saturday,September,my box was still ok,so i dont know how you happened to get any other account in Germany.
So sir ,if i may add these information to it ,i will like you to inform you bank manager to send me the transfer deposit slip ,so i can make verification and know what to say neaxt ok.
As i said ,am in Nigeria and that account belong to my co-worker in london ,when the payment get to him he was supose to send the money via Western Union to me in Nigeria.
I gave you the United Kingdom account so to relief you from stress and i did not change the account,so you need to immediately confirm from your bank manager and i want you to check your emails and send me my last mail,i need to get to the root of it all.
I will be awiting for the payment transfer slip from you as i said yolu were suppose to make transfer of the fund to London NOT Germany ok
Regards to You
Micheal Williams

Still hooked like a cod-fish.......... Laughing

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've replied back with this:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lliams,

I understand what you have said, but your earlier email contradicts this, I have attached it below so you can see for yourself the email you sent me last week.

I did exactly as you asked and had my bank manager revert the transfer there. So you see, if you call your bank as below you will note that the funds have been received as mentioned.

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Best regards,

On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:39:52 -0700 (PDT), "Micheal Williams"
<[email protected]> said:

please not that my bank account change due to refinance situation in this country now and i have change this for ease of tranfer.

sorry for inconvence but please send now thank you.

Laughing That should light a fire up his arse...

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava is attemping to give him a shoulder to cry on(he seems to like to tell her about what has transpired)
Quote:
Mr Michael
Alf has been drinking very heavily lately.
he was rambling something about secret banks and someone called Mufin. I did not understand what he was on about.
Have you been in contact with him regularly?

ta
Ihava

I will break the news to him about Alf's arrest in Egypt when he replies.
i suspect he will be pleading for help from ihava soon.

EDIT

this from michael this morning.

How to get around this?
Quote:
Compliement to you

Yes i am in contact with alfred please i ask you to send me your nuymber you refuse,so pls don that now am wait ing ok
Bye
Micheal

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is freaking out right now and playing into our hands:

MW wrote:
Compliment to you
Thanks for your email,Well let me state that i never did, as you can see i send you an email on the 14 ,Saturday that all information regarding the account for London remain these same ,so i do understand what you are talking about.
As soon as i notice that my email was no longer active,i immediately sent you an email inform you that these was my new email and also inform you that account information in London remains valid.
I state that and i see no reason why you will have to inform me that you change the account,First when i sent you the account so you could make transfer of the fund ,you inform me that you were going to inform me immediately your system was ok,and the fund will be transfer immediately,so i was alway mailing you just to keep you inform,so i see no reason why this have to happened now .
All i am still say now is that i did not send or change the account for london ,the account information i gave to you was a LOndon Account information,Please you need to contact your bank Manager immediately some have to be done immediately before it is too later ok.
You bank need to contact the bank immeidately were the money was transfered to in Germany and they need to put a hold and refuse the money back,you need to do that for me ,can i trust you for that.,And even if the money has been collected ,they need to look for the person who collected the fund immediately,So i will like to get good reasponse from you ok.
I need that fund badly,and i want you to understand that you not response to all mail,you need to check the mails well to know if it my ok..
I have been in Nigeria just Waiting for the fund to proceed to do some things for my friend ,soo please help me
Please dont response to that mail, that you have sent the fund so we can tract it,just inform then that you have not send the fund when you are been ask by that email box ,they are fraudulent person or people ,please just do that for me ,i will inmform My friend Alfr3d immediately ok.
Thanks for understand my mail ok.

My only concern at this stage is that I'm receiving emails from both a "Rocketmail.com" account and a "Live.com" account. Either this is two lads going for the same cash or it is the same lad replying desperately from two accounts. However, the rocketmail account lad keeps talking about a London bank account and the other one is going on about a China bank account. They're also coming in with different IP addresses.

Could be two different lads, so I'm replying to them both with the same emails, and I'll see what happens.

Mortar x10
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply amazing work here, an epic!
Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
Five thumbs up!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He clearly wants to talk to ihava but as juju said no one would really be up to speed with what has happened in the bait. Im not sure what i should do with that problem.

It does sound like 2 different lads. maybe someone who helped him out earlier.
is it worth bringing Mr gomer back into the picture?

I will tell mr michael today about alfs arrest in Egypt for paedophilia

Ihava has sent this. it is the rocketmail addy she has been speaking to.
Quote:
Mr Michael
Im not sure what is happening between you and Alf but something terrible has happened
Im so upset i can hardly write
Alf has been arrested by the police in Egypt.
They say he was being a paedophile. Its all so confusing. they would not tell me anymore.
Do you have any idea what he was doing?
right now i am crying my eyes out i cant believe this has happened.
ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Email is the latest in the 5imba box, Headed Paedophile, I thought it was going to be a insulting rant, bizarely, mugu goes on about hackers and confusion with the bank account.

This was from rocketmail and had this IP: 196.207.0.227 - Lagos, Nigeria

Quote:
paedophile

Compliment to you Bernie Rhodxx
Thanks for your email,well please i want you to do the following for me ,my heart is troblem here and am restless,Please immediately inform your bank that the account in germany Was the wrong account,If you look at the email,it was from Micheal_williams @inbox.com, and my box that was hacker was [email protected] there s complication here ok.
You did not look at it before responding to the mail,i did not send that mail,those persons were hackers ok,so immediately inform you bank to inform the bank in Germany that the account is a fraudelent account please do that for me ,i am putting all hope on that money please ok to making some plans for my friend Mr Alfred ok.

I want that bank to revert that fund bank,then,i will know what to do next ok.Pls do that for me ,and please i want you Bank to send me the payment transfer slip of the amount were the fund were transfer into in Germany,i need to get the transfer slip,i want to make case from it from my friend.

I want the slip been given to the fbi an interpol Agent ok immediately ok.
Thanks for your coperation
Micheal Willliams

I think that this could be a genuine dolla chop taking place here, and gives us the opportunity to open a new bank account on behalf of Mister Michaels where only he can collect his money, in person. Perhaps in Niger....
Wink

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds good simba how do we go about that?

He certainly wants a few phone numbers. I think he is saying he doesnt understand what a paedophile is. I think his brain may explode soon
Quote:
Compliment to you
Well let me say i have no ideal,because Alfred did not tell me about that,he said his company was taking him to Egypt so well i did not ask any thing regarding that so please can you give me the phone number i need to call the police in Egypt immediately ok.
I can undersand what it meant by paedophile.Alfred told me noting,I want you to send me the following immediately ok.
1, your phone number of were ever your are i want to speak to you
2, I want you to send me the phone contact of the police men in Egypt,i need to speak to then regarding Alfred,Please do that for me ok
And what is Simba people do about it now?.
Regards to you
Micheal Williams

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lmao... what a crazy email.

Sounds like this lad has been getting some edukation.

Anyway, here's what I've responded with:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr Williams,

Thank you for your query to .

I don't really understand what you are implying by your email and I am quite perplexed why you would allow such a thing to happen. I must reiterate my dismay given that US$10,500 is not a small sum of money to . We are a legitimate organisation trying to turn a profit and now I am being informed that we have sent money to a wrong address because your account was "hacked"?

Look, I will talk to my bank manager today about what we can do about this situation. For the meantime sit tight and do not fret, I am sure there is a perfectly understandable reason for this mix-up and we will no doubt get to the bottom of it.

I will be in touch with you later in the week as I wish to make this payment to you as urgently as possible so we can both clear ourselves of this matter once and for all.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards

I'm keeping the cat in the bag for a couple more days. I want him to really sweat it out for a while. Then, when he's convinced it's never going to happen, I'll spring the trap and offer him the cash, at a bank in Niger (pick up only).

My next email to him will be to inform him that the money was collected from the German bank account and I cannot retrieve it. Hopefully that will allow me a little leverage when we push for him to safari to Niger.

Feel free to let me know if you want me to take this in a different tack.

Cheers

Red

Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red - I think the direction is spot on.
Laddie needs to hit the trail again to collect his refund.... Thumbs up

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic