SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll ping him an Email shortly, and play the modality that I mentioned to you earlier, one mishap after another....

Let me know if you think Alf needs to send a comforting / explanatory email ... Obviously I am hesitant to do so because I do not want to mess up your script. I did forward you an email from micheal so that you have his email addy.

Quote:
Now, in the meantime, get yourself over to the quartermasters store and get fitted for your pith helmet....
@Master owns this safari too, we built it up for a month or so together, just had to step his character back a bit to help convince the lad, can he have a hat?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mister Michaels,

I have just been informed by our driver that you failed to show for the
scheduled 5imba shuttle bus early today.
This is something that greatly disappoints me because our driver has
wasted the
best part of a day driving to the collection point, waiting around for
you, and then driving back to camp without you.

I can understand his frustration, when really a simple courtesy call
from yourself would have saved all of us a lot of inconvenience.
Please would you advise by return, where you currently are, and whether
you would like to reschedule your shuttle bus collection.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he needs to appologize for messing up your shuttle Exclamation
I sent this to micheal:
Quote:
Wel i have been talkin to 5imba people and they say you were not there. What are you doin and where are you? While you are playin around i am right here waitin for you. I was with the shutle and now back to camp. Where wil you stay tonite maybe you can go to Hilten hotel ok?

I am not hapy you have made me run arund like an imbecile and the simba people are not hapy! I have had to beg them to not give up picking you up and negotiat for the last hour with them. Now you fix this with 5imba people and pleas apologies for nut havin been there ok? Twisted Evil

Stay by your phone and i will call as sooon as i get a line eut ok? (too bad there's no phone line)

Alf out

...And this to Gomer:
Quote:
yes there is a big prublem aparently he was not were we agreed. Is he playing som sort of games or somethin? we wont get him til tomorow now!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u: Thumbs up

Congrats! Unhappy Nigerian mugu in Cameroon! Well done!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Thanks Dr. W Thumbs up

I just wanted to be sure that the mugu does not get discouraged Sad and keeps beleiving Mad , so I called in the middle of the night and played some static (3 times but only managed to record one):

http://media.putfile.com/mr-micheal1-23-Jul-2008-19-46-55

I wanted to be sure that he got nothing usefull out of it and would not know if I understood what he said... Where did he say he was? Laughing

@5imba, let me know if my baiting is interfering w/ your modality... right now I can't resist as I feel he needs to be kept hooked; I followed the calls w/ this:
Quote:
its midle of nite. i have been woried sick over you. where are you are you ok? ive been tring to call you but kanot get to a phone that works the statalit system did nut wurk. i will keep trying. pleas let me know you are ok.

where are you sleeping? its importent you get in touch with 5imba people. im very sick with diarea and canot go to town tomrow. im so sory for you we will eat a nice lunch together whence you get here. Mr. Green

simba is looking for you ok, please talk to the 5imba people end be nice because they not hapy now ok. dont forget to apologise for not showin up to shutle ok. Twisted Evil

Alf out

So in the morning he'll have a total of three emails from me in his box, to show how much I care Smile

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job juju. clapping clapping Sure does feel good to make them travel.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari! It's such a shame that Simba's operation is in such disarray that the busses don't run on time. Laughing
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sweet, Twisted Evil
We still have a number of options to keep this going.'
The infamous Mr gomer who could make it to the pickup point before mr Michael and pretend to be him. going back to the camp and collecting the money.
Then there is Hans who is in negotiation with Alf to find a suitable place in africa to set up a lucrative gerbil milking factory.
there were a few other ideas which i cannot remember at the moment
what do you think simba and juju

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@RS - Yep! Thanks.
@Bruce - Thanks, & it's his own fault for missing the bus Wink
@Master - Congrats to you. 5imba will give him the run-around for a while with missing the bus, hopefully drive him further into the bush - that is his usual modailty. He definately should get choped before leaving the country Twisted Evil Maybe for now you should introduce your Ihava character (Alf's niece, wants her stolen 200k back?)... I'm sure you can think of something to create non-threatening chaos/confusion. At some point Alf can re-consider hans' deal again, or get confused about the gomers again, maybe not just yet.

Apparently the call motivated him to check his emails. I think he's sleeping on the curb (outside the gate) in front of the Hilton Twisted Evil
Quote:
I am not happy at all ,am stranded here,pls as i was informing you am in yanoude, hilton hotel;please arrange with them to pick me up by 8am tomorrow morning ,and give them my number to call me ,i will ait for them by the gate tomorrow morning by 8am please that is what i was trying to tell you,
let them pick me up by 8am in the morning ok:
Give them my phone number to call me ,and you pls call me back ok
Thanks
Micheal

@5imba - He's waiting for you at the Hilton Wink

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The question is how did he get to yanoude

One flight possible from DLA - NSI

23 July mid aftermoon on no flights
24 July 6:30 - 7:15 UY526 (UY Cameroon airlines)

Travel time by road between Douala and Yaounde is approximately 3 hours. (wikipedia)

Bet lad had a bus trip after his flight? This one at least was on paved roads add about 300km to trip

p.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang shuttle bus is broken again. Gues he'll have to catch a bus to Mundemba....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
@5imba - He's waiting for you at the Hilton Wink

No that can't be right.
I am certain that he said he wanted collecting from Douala.
Oh dear, I forsee allsorts of unforeseen difficulties... Wink

IP-41.205.3.102 = Cameroon
Quote:

what is the mean of that,
As i speak to you;right now am in Hilton Hotel yaounde;and i was so suprise after the stressfull day that i could not see your driver.I arriver by 4;àpm an your driver was no were to be found,
I decided to board a car to hilton hotel in yaounde.pls pick me up first tomorrow morning before 8am at Hilton Hotel Gate yaounde,my phone number for now is 76383028 .Pls call me immeditely you get there .Rememeber 8 am should be 8am ok.
Regards to you ,iwillbe waiting for yuour driver§
Micheal williams

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alf has mailed his niece who he took the cash from for the trip
Quote:

darling Ihava pleas dont freak out on me. I am here in Cameroon now end working on a big deal i will soon be milionaire, ok. I am sory that I mortgaged your house and took the 200k, but I needed it. I will pay you back double soon as soon as my dealt wurks out ok. Pleas dont hate your uncle alf ok.

Do not wory and you can contact my banker and won lotto oficial mr gomer for vitrification that the funds will be comin my way soon, many milions. Reach him at: **********@gmail.com

Tel your mother nut to wury also i keep her in my thought end i not cheatin on her.

Luve - uncle Alf

it seems to me that there is something dodgy in alf's relationship with his nieces mother(i hope she isnt alf's sister)

Ihava is a little concerned and is fishing for some info on the money alf took
Quote:
Hello mr gomer
is uncle alf ok i am worried for him but i am also really pissed at him
he has mortgaged my house to pay for this trip he has taken.
He says he won the lottery but im not so sure.
He is an honest man and will always do the right thing eventually
if he is with you then dont let him waste all my money on alcohol and smokes
and make sure he gets his lotto money he says he won.
can you let me know what he has been doing
I will lose my house if he doesnt pay the money back.
Ihava

I believe this is also the First ever Safari for a lad who thinks he is Mr Gomer(though technically mr gomer is still in London)

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu seems to be getting a little frayed around the edges now, but at least he is telling the truth about being in Yaounde:

IP-195.24.205.194 = Yaounde, Cameroon
Quote:
Pls Come and piCk me up. Am still waiting for you at Hilton Hotel . these will be my last email, as i am short of Cash now:
i misplaCe my money on my way.And i don even have any fund ;pls Come immediately and piCk me up at hilton gate ok.
i have been waiting as agree sinCe 8am,i have still not seein you or 5imba shuttle,where are you.let me know by given me a Call on my Cell phone number now 76383028, its a Cameroon line i purChase yesterday.

I am still waiting
miCheal

Anyone able to give hima call as the shuttle bus driver, please PM me... Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mister Michaels,

Thank you for contacting me, and I am very sorry to hear about your
troubles.
However, I cannot understand why you are now in Yaounde when we were
given clear instructions to collect you from Douala.

I think that you should speak to your boss, Mister Gomer about this
inconvenience, as he appears to have given us incorrect advice.

As you have now clearly stated where you are, please stay there, and I
will dispatch the 5imba shuttle bus service to collect you.
However, you must appreciate that this will take a few hours to reach
you from our camp location, and I would not think that we will be able
to collect you until approximately 2.0'clock this afternoon.

Please do not worry though, I believe that your troubles will soon be
resolved, and that you will soon be enjoying the unique 5imba
hospitality.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer replies to ALf's Niece

Quote:
compliment to you
thanks i got you email and your uncle will get his lotto winning immediately he satify the taxation office ok.
my officer is in cameroon now and has not been able to see mr alfred,and he is waiting at the hilton hotel,pls try and infom him to meet him up.
For real your uncle won million of dollars in the National lotton in United Kingdom.
Alfred should pick up micheal at Hilton Hotel Immediately
You can call micheal on is cameroon cell line 00276383028.
Gomer

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
For real your uncle won million of dollars in the National lotton in United Kingdom

Based in Nigeria, now with an officer in Cameroon... Confused

Sounds plausible to me.... Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This mugu has a cheek, but at least he is grateful for all our assistance in helping him out of his plight... Very Happy

Quote:
compliment to you
Thanks for understnding my plight;i will remain and wait at hilton Hotel in Yaounde ;i will be waiting ,please your driver need to be very fast as i have never been to cameroon before .As i speak to you am stranded here ,as i misplace my fund.
I want you driver to call me as soon as he get to hilton hotel and let him bring me enough iteam for my conservation ok.
When your driver arriver let him check me at the front of the hotel and he should place a tag on his neck,written
MY NAME MIcHEAM WILLIAMS
or he can give me an instance call 75251639 or 76383028. the first belong to the driver who has been assistancing me from yesterday and they second is mine.
I will be wait for your response to these mail by coming to pick me up
Micheal Williams

But he mentions a driver that has been "helping" him.
To my mind, thats explains his so called transit flight from London.
I think meaybe he has an accomplice that drove him from Nigeria.
The two of them would intimidate the victim, rob him, and make a quick getaway in their mugu-mobile.

But an apology from his stupid boss..

Quote:
Sorry please for every thing,
just try and pick him up immediately ;he is still waiting for you at Hilton Hotel
Thanks for understand me.
Gomer

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari Juju & Master. Thumbs up

The Cameroon Hilton is a nice $$$$ looking spot, you should try to get a copy of his hotel receipt, which would of course be covered for reimbursement.

Would be a shame if the driver "arriver" (I love their words), went inside and the desk said he checked out already so he left.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@OD - We think along the same lines... Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mister Michaels,

You have my personal assurance that our driver will be with you as soon
as is humanly possible.
In the meantime, may I suggest that you order yourself a really good
meal from the Hilton, and charge the bill to 5imba Safari group.
I feel that it is the very least we can do for you in these
circumstances.

Our driver will comply with your request to display your name on a sign,
but my I suggest that you do the same.
We still do not know what you look like so perhaps you could have your
photograph taken whilst holding a sign which reads "I am waiting for the
5imba Shuttle bus" and Email us the photograph for identification purposes.

That way I am confident that there will be no further delays in your
transfer,

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, JuJu4u, Master, and Simba. Very Happy clapping clapping clapping
Go grab your hat, Master! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
as i am short of Cash now: i misplaCe my money on my way.And i don even have any fund

Maybe the lad needs some assistance in finding the nearest Western Union to the Hilton for mr gomer to send him some funds

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone able to give hima call as the shuttle bus driver, please PM me...
I'm saving my voice for my character... It would be great if someone could do this.

I have RL today & can't really tend to the mugu. Sad Just shot off a few quick emails:
Mugu (boss/gomer) wrote:
Quote:
i do not understand why you did not piCk miCheal. He is short of fund as he misplaCe is fund yesterday. Smile immediqtely meet him at hilton hotel gate Thumbs up ;he await you there immediately please.
and finalise all trasCation with him there too,make a logd for him there too ok.
miCheal is still waiting
Gomer

I replied:
Quote:
I have been dealin with the simba people for you. They are very mad that he did not come the first time to be pick.they say he mesed up again secund time Twisted Evil . i think he should apologies to them, it would be beter. Very Happy
i hav made the arangments, sory for not be in touch. everything is OK, simba bus is comin to pick him. the driver talked with mr. micheal on the phone earlier Wink Twisted Evil end they hav made arangments. Do nut wury its all set. Thumbs up

pleas tel mr micheal to hav the papurwurk ready for me to sine and i have the cash.

aslo if my niece calls you pleas comfort her ok she wants to take the money frum me since i put murtgage on her house. Laughing

mugu micheal wrote:
Quote:
Pls Come and piCk me up. Am still waiting for you at Hilton Hotel . these will be my last email, as i am short of Cash now: Surprised i misplaCe my money on my way.And i don even have any fund ;pls Come immediately and piCk me up at hilton gate ok.
i have been waiting as agree sinCe 8am,i have still not seein you or simba shuttle,where are you.let me know by given me a Call on my Cell phone number now 76383028, its a Cameroon line i purChase yesterday.

I am still waiting
miCheal
And he got this in response:
Quote:
im sory fur your troubles. simba has come to picjk you why were nut you there. Very Happy I have been fightin with them to go back. finaly they talked to you on phone Wink Twisted Evil i am glad its all wurked out and they are comin for you. do nut wury i hav made all arangments they know where you are end they are comin again Thumbs up . everythin is ok. i do nut know what time they wil be there just go wherever the driver told you on the phone. Laughing thanks

i hope you have not lost the papers for me to sine.

also mugu gomer wrote:
Quote:
I got an email from your sister,and i explain all to her.how ever are you coming with them to pick Micheal so both of you could finalize all activities there
please let him know now by calling him,as i he has been waiting for your call since morning.
Then if you can come no problem ,then the shuttle bus can go come and pick me up to simba camp ok.
Let him know by given me a call
Gomer
& he got this:
Quote:
That is my niece you are to be very nice end comfort her ok. she wants to come to pick back her money frum the murtgage its her house. Shocked thank you.

I hav nut been able to call ther is no line i canot. I hav sick diarea i canot leav camp. but the driver has come for micheal like i said before. plus simba driver talked on phone with mr micheal. Laughing

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is short on cash? Hmm, sounds like you need to talk to Jojobean about sending your lad a nice wad of cash using his secure method that must be picked up at a certain location.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He confirmed for me that he spoke to the shuttle driver on the phone LOL_sign
http://media.putfile.com/mr-micheal3-24-Jul-2008-08-56-18
He's waiting Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing

2nd call:
http://media.putfile.com/mr-micheal4-24-Jul-2008-09-15-19
I told him 7pm... Its about 2:30 I think... He'll go check his email and run up his tab with the driver on lunch... Maybe there will be another mis-communication and the shutle will come between now & 7 Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Confused

Last edited by juju4u on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are out of the sequence of events now but, still worth listening to:

<a href="http://media.putfile.com/MrMichaels-1" target="_blank">Click here to watch "MrMichaels-1"</a>

<a href="http://media.putfile.com/MrMichaels-2" target="_blank">Click here to watch "MrMichaels-2"</a>

<a href="http://media.putfile.com/MrMichaels-3" target="_blank">Click here to watch "MrMichaels-3"</a>

Last edited by Simba on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic