SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju
I was wondering what you had planned with Ihava.
the lad has not sent anything to her yet. I have some ideas if he does that should give Alf some more credibility.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - A bit of activity from you lad this evening:

Quote:
Dear Mister Harry Gomer & Mister Michaels,

Your business associate, Mister Alf Wizcuns0n has advised me that you
are a little unclear of how our complimentary shuttle bus operates.

It is quite simple really.
All of our guests are entitled to complimentary transfer to the 5imba
Safari Camp.

Most international visitors find that Yaounde is an ideal place to meet
the 5imba Shuttle Bus, consequently, we usually meet our guests at the
Hilton Hotel, because this is such a well known landmark in the centre of Yaounde.

However, should you find it more convenient for us to collect you at the
airport, we will be happy to arrange that also.
Simply tell us when you expect to arrive in Yaounde, and we will be
there ready to warmly greet you and transfer you to our luxury safari camp.

The safari camp is actually located close to the Korup National Park in
the South of Cameroon.
We are not a hotel based in a major city.
Our guests visit us to get away from the hassle of city life and retreat
to enjoy the tranquility of nature.

As a result, our camps do not have local landlines.
We instead use a radio and satellite system.

Our satellite phone is used for emergencies only, for example if we need
to contact the flying doctor service. It is not available for guests to
have a casual chit-chat.

I hope that this answers your questions, and we look forward to giving
you a warm 5imba welcome, and wish you a wonderful stay at the 5imba
Safari Camp.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Quote:
Thanks for your response to my email
I want to state that the email sent by you was well understand ,and i wanted to know if by any way i can get a cell phone line for me official who is coming over ,because we must speak to them on arriver,
Please let me know and if there is any internet cafe were my official can check their mail,please also let me know.
Regards as i awit your email ok.
Sir Gomer

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer,

Yaounde, as like most major African cities has many excellent internet
cafes.
I would recommend that you try the ADT Cybercafe, on Rue de Narvik,
opposite the US embassy. Or Cybercafe Bigs, on Avenue Kennedy.These are
probably the most popular and largest internet cafes in Yaounde.

If you are asking if its possible to purchase a mobile SIM when you
arrive in Yaounde, well I can assure you that these are readily
available, just as they are in and other Ecowas country.

Now, if you would be so good as to confirm your date and time of arrival
in Yaounde, and whether you would prefer to have the 5imba shuttle bus
collect you at the airport or at the Hilton, then I shall personally
ensure that our transport will be waiting to warmly greet you.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

Hopefully, as long as we keep the professional facade, he will begin to accept that the SSC is for real and take a safari.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks promising.
Looks like it might be Mr Gomers first ever safari

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba - cool! Reading that last email to him really mad me feel like you are a very caring safari undertaker (pun intended). Very professional Smile Particularily nice job with the local knowledge of internet cafes Thumbs up

@Master-Good morning! a lot has transpired. I was going to introduce ihava as the contact person to get a hold of me, for whatever reason, to get you an active character again. I found no practical way, but ended up leaving it in that email by accident (bad edit job), as my attention-deficit kicked in this morning Confused If you sent the lad an email from her he probably would have no clue of who she is at this point. However, feel free to do so, for whatever reason, the lad probably needs a bizzare twist here or there (he is quite fond, apparently), just not so bizzare as to distract him from traveling Smile I'm hoping he's packing or starting to get on the road right about now. Smile

Man can you beleive how stupid this lad is, i mean after all that we have put him through, he beleives all the nonsense we fed him! I almost felt sorry for him when I saw the picture, then I reminded myself that he's a scammer Evil or Very Mad And BTW, yes, I am baiting him from another addy... Which I will check for any activity shortly. When it grinds to a stop, we'll know we're doin' somethin' right Wink

I figure either hans or a very pissed off (your) mr. gomer can get active again once the lad gets moving or is confirmed on site (?) 5imba may have some thoughts on this to not interfere with his modality. Who knows, maybe Alf might get sick of this nicompoop that can't even manage to send an official to catch a shuttle... and decide to re-consider the Hans investment deal. I am afraid that i have essentially taken myself out of the loop for a while, as Alf is in the middle of BFE now. I'll be happy to call him if he ever supplies his phone number. I do have it, but it is supposedly for another of his characters, the good christian employee of Hans who wanted to warn me of Hans being a crook. Rolling Eyes "HE IS WIT' THE HAKAS'" Laughing

EDIT: I checked the other acct I am baiting him from - No replies today Thumbs up

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an update from the lad:
Quote:
Compliment to you Sir
I got your email ,and i want to state that my officials will be coming by Wednesday Morning, that is the fix date for the fligh.
The flight they are using will leave London on Tuesday and has a transit in one of the Africa country before land in Cameroon by morning time ok.
Please make arrange for thr shuttle to pick Mr Micheal Williams up by morning and we want him back as soon as possible ok.
I want youn not to touch or use any of the remaining cash ,hope you can see how you have misspend the cash :yikes: ,thank to God you won you lott.
These is my official email address so please contact him ok.
[email protected]

Regards to you
Sir Gomer

He now wants to be picked up wed. morning, which is too bad because as I understand the shutle only comes around 7pm. Mr. Green

He's off gmail - Thumbs up

@5imba, what is a modality for replying, sat-phone email Question

I fear I know his plot from here: Oficial transits via Lagos and gets 'stuck', I have to go meet him there... So I would like to nip it in the bud. I think my vic should offer to take the shuttle into town to meet the lad there. I think he fears that the camp is too remote and he will have no escape route if things turn ugly for him - Hence no real travell plans. Wednesday as it happens is 2 days before the vic leaves camp, which is perfect timing for the plot I mention. I hope not, but that is what I fear. banghead

EDIT: I just noticed this:
Quote:
These is my official email address so please contact him ok.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your respond,
Let me say you have done a great job ok. Fine my flight leaves London On Tuesday Evening and i will be in Yaounde by Morning or so. I will later inform you when you are to send then 5imba shuttle Bus to pick me up in the Airport, I will be going through a transit ok.
So done worry i will keep you inform ,but the transit bus will pick me up ok.
I hope the shuttle driver speaks english? And i want to ask one more question, Why is your hostel customer care line having a UK line as means of communication and i have been trying the line but its alway on Voice mail, Please explain further.
Regards to you.
Sir Gomer

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer,

We look forward to meeting you at the airport as requested.
Can you give me your flight number so that our shuttle bus can be there
waiting for you as you arrive, because we would like to be able to
collect you with the minimum of inconvenience for you.
English is the primary language used by all of our staff, even the local
employees from Cameroon are fluent English speakers.

As I have already explained to you, our camps do not have local
landlines.
We instead use a radio and satellite telephone system.

There are a number of reasons for this.
As you can see from our website, our safari camps are located over a
huge region of West Africa.
We found that it was far better for our guest service to take all
enquiries in one central place rather than each individual location.

You are correct to observe that our centralised number is a UK one.
Again this is because we deal with people from many different countries
with many different languages.
It makes sense for us to have a centralised telephone system to record
all incoming messages and diseminate the request to each location
accordingly.

This is the reason why it is clearly shown on our website as
"International Enqury" line.

It is very strange that you were unable to reach us on that line though.
Whilst it is not manned 24hours a day, and not manned at all on Sunday,
you should have been answered by someone.

I will have to investigate this issue, to see if we have a technical
fault.

Rest assured I will pass this message along the lines of communication
so that your business associate is aware of your enquiry.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
I fear I know his plot from here: Oficial transits via Lagos and gets 'stuck', I have to go meet him there...

As long as he reaches Cameroon, you can agree to that.

He is trying to figure a way to rob you and make a quick getaway. Maybe, you can use the Email at the SSC.
Get him to confirm his flight detail sand tell him that you will travel on the shuttle bus that is coming to meet him at the airport.

You could suggest that you will take him to a resturant or a bar.
That you could even take the money with you so that business can be concluded in Yaounde and he can go home again without travelling down to the camp .. Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: No need to quote above post - Simba

That is prety much what i have done in the latest email... If he can understand it:
Quote:
micheals end gomer

Well I got your emails and also many, many frum the other gomer end frum Hans :yikes: . Hans says the cumpany is doin greta end gomer rites stuf i dont understand for now.

Its to bad abut nut comin on munday like you said. i tried canceling reservetiun but 5imba says i still have to pay. i will deduct it frum the cash. they ask if i wunte anuther fur wedseday, but i said no. instead i will take shutle to Yaounde to meet mr micheal. that way we do busines in towne end micheals does nut hav to com to camp.

so tell when he will be there. we can meet at hilton loby end go to restaurant togeder. he can stya at hilton. i will safari sucks, lots of bugs and snakes plus i hav diarea, i will spensd day in town liek i did today end meet micheals there then takes shutle back at nite. still i need to know when hes comin. what is the flight?

stil if you need to talk with me you need to contact 5imba because theres no phones at camp end no internet. im lookin today at buyin laptop with mobilsatelit broadband interent for about 10,000 whil in town. it is expensiv fur satelit!

i mite only have 110,000 Twisted Evil banghead left after that so i need to know if i can stil do the loteery payments with that ok. remember i had to pay for 5imba camp that was waisted becaus your so unprofesional. Razz

the only fun thing in this camp is drinkin wiskey, i mad new friend with man frum south africa there. :yikes: no girls.

Alf out

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Developments:
Gomer (lad) wrote back:
Quote:
Comliment to you
Well i got your email and understood your plight ,Right now i want to inform you that you will meet Mr Micheal Williams on Wednesday Morning before 10am in Cameroon,please i want you to understand that its not all about the cash ,but its all about your Lotto won,,,But i will advices you not to spend that cash any more forget about a laptop for now ,very soon you will be going back to The State,
Thin about it just for about 10 day you have spend roungly $90,000 USD :yikes: on not valuable things ,why Twisted Evil . Well am just trying to be a friend .
Youwill meet with Mr Micheal and you will handle over the cash to him,he has some document that will need your signature,so please sign them immediately ok.
Regards ,please help plans plan for a shuttle to pick up Mr Micheal From the Airport ok.
Regard my friend
Sir Giovanni Question Shocked

And Also (I had forwarded him an email from 'Hans', where I am contemplating telling him where I am:
Quote:
STOP
DONT TELL HIM ,HANS WORK FOR THE HACKERS OK, THEY WANT TO COME AND GET YOU.
NEVER YOU TELL HIM OK
GOMER :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

And Mr micheals wrote:
Quote:
Hello Sir ,
I have made all arrangement to met you up in Cameroon ,please i will be there on London Transit Flight to Africa,Location country i dont no for now, I will Send you an email please alway check you email so i could inform you on my time of arriver.
I hope there is plans to pick my up and my lodgeing is ok.
Thanks
Mr Micheal Williams

So I guess he wants me to ask 5imba for a ride... How about it 5imba, can you pick up mr micheals? Wink
To be honest I am not sure what this idiot expects since he really has not made thorough plans with us, no times, pickup point, lodgering plans etc...

Mr micheal writes from: 81.199.198.188 Satellite Provider* , Abidjan, Cote d Ivory Question
and I am baiting this lad (the original contact addy) from another character... He wants payment sent to:
Payment information below
Quote:
> > Name : xxxxx Mike
> > Address: 12,lagos road
> > Country: Nigeria
> > Country Code: 234

Hum, what to think, what to think...

The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Simba, I have to congratulate you for giving me a seriously decent laugh. I just went to the Staff Profiles section and scrolled through the people. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing when I saw that the last picture you used was that of Steve Irwin.

Thanks for the chuckle.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba, I have PM'd you Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - Maybe your lad might still surprise you:

Quote:
Compliment to you
I wish to inform you that i will be arrivering Cameroon By a transit flight Virgin Airline by 3:40 pm. Please make arrangement to pick me up to the hilton Hotel ok.
Please make sure you are there before time.

Micheal Williams ,Official From Gomer

So fingers crossed, he might be arrivering afterall.... Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u, nice work! I hope he travels. It's such a shame the transport broke down.... >sigh<, I guess he'll just have to go to the next place....

As I recall, there are a series of towns twixt Yaounde and the park. What Simba and I did with the last Cameroonian bound mugu was keep getting him to the next stop (he is the "Fuck you stupid bitch" in my sig line), and then having further problems. This mugu made it all the way to the park, hahahaha, and the people there nearly had him walk 4 hours in the bush to another, wrong, camp.

Simba found a great picture of the road in to the park which was hysterical, thinking of this stupid thief heading further into that bush looking for his pile of cash.

I love this modality!

Sadly, my mugu will not travel to Benin, so my character leaves Benin and will ship him the package P@rcel Dire¢t.... to Abuja.

Best of luck with your lad! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - That was indeed, one of our very best safaris.... Laughing

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123898&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=250

The pics of the road into the camp are on this oage, and a page or two following shows the camp.

You can collect a lot of useful information from this section of the thread as Mr Okay did a lot of recon work on our behalf. Useful info like bus terminals and hotels in towns, etc.

The section of thread starts here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123898&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Good luck! I look forward to reading all about it!

Edited to add: Thanks you, Simba. It was about as much fun as I have ever had with a lad, well, except for Hendick....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Doc - It was great having a read through that safari again.
It seems ages ago since we last had a good 5imba safari, I hope we start clocking them up again soon.... Very Happy

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect Juju4u is going to get his boi on the road. It warms the heart to think of a mugu hitchhiking into the heart of darkness with his shuttle ticket in his sweaty pants pocket...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - Good luck with your lad, and crossing my fingers that he is as persistent as good old Mr. Okey was! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju, hope it works out for you. Somehow they never have as much fun as they think they are going to have.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@all Thumbs up - thanks for the encouragement. @Master is a cobaiter in this, just so everybody knows; he just hasn't been posting.

@dr. william - I'll read the threads when I get a chance, I trust it will give us a pre-scripted game plan Smile if the lad travels.

@5imba - it's the transit flight Virgin Airline that bugs me... I keep thinking he plans on somehow finishing at his 'transit' destination (nigeria) instead of cameroon... Oh well, we shall see Smile , gotta stay positive Thumbs up

I got essentially the same email(s) from the lad, which follow:

Yesterday, a rather severely hamered Alf (the victim) wrote to the lad's 'gomer' (lottery official / main) character:
Quote:
wel its not the labtop that cost so much its the satlit conect for the intranet. i already boght it Smile plus i got a goud deal for the extendered waranties Smile . so anyhow how else culd i talk with you from the camp you want me to stay in touch and check mails. and anyway the things i bught were nut wurthless they were priceles to me.

Confused i went to a local pub and i think someone put sometin in my drinks im tripin balls over here. its quiet late but i now have mails.

i got the mail from micheals and this is whet you or he needs to do. You tell me when you want to meet, exactly, day end time end you tell 5imba also. the shutle will pick up at airport at Yaonde at bagage claims or wherever you went. then we go have lunch at hilton togeter at Yaonde. micheals can make lodgering at the hilton in town if he wants.

And to 'mr. micheal':
Quote:
goodonya micheal, i now have mails. give me your flight and yur time of arivel and yur place to meet. airport or hilton is fine. we can hav lunch at hilton i wil give you the cas with the cash than. ok? you hav my pictur from gomer i have yurs.

its improtent to tell these things so i know now know. (just random) Smile

do you like to drimk?

Today, gomer writes back:
Quote:
Compliment to you
Well i wish to inform you that my official will be in Cameroon ,tomorrow wednesday by 3:40am. I want you to make arrangement for the shuttle to pick him up ok.
Regards and dont answer those hackers ok, (don't count on it, pal)
I will sent you an email later?
Sir Gomer

And this is from mr. michael:
Quote:
Compliment to you
I wish to inform you that i will be in Cameroon tomorrow afternoon Wednesday, by Virgin Airline by 3:40 pm Flight. So pls try and be there ok. Please make sure, there is shuttle at the airport to pick me up .
As soon the shuttle pick me up we can proceed to Hilton for business ok

Regards
Micheal Willaims

41.219.189.2 Nigeria*

I don't know, but if it were me, I would have a precise pickup time and place (i.e. 5:00pm @ baggage claim) set up by now.

Well, I see nothing that warants a reply, the lad should have hit the road already if he is to arrive by that time, so couldn't be checking his email anyhow.

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - I just got this message from your lad.
At this moment, I am optimistic that this lad is taking a safari.... Very Happy

Leave it with me, I will get him off of Gmail and onto Yahoo when he arrives in Cameroon.... Thumbs up

Quote:
Compliment to you
I call your line early these morning,Please arrange for a shuttle immediately today to pick me up by 3:40pm in Douala internation Airport.
I will be bolding Virgin Airline,and landing time is 3:40pm in the afternoon ok.
You are to pick up Mr Micheal Williams
Sir Gomer

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer & Mister Williams,

Thank you for giving us plenty of notice that you will be requiring the 5imba shuttle bus service today.
I can assure you that our driver will be waiting for your arrival with plenty of time to spare.

Please would you clarify a little confusion for me. Is it both yourself and Mister Williams that requires collection or is it just one or the other?
We just need this information so that our driver can have an accurate guest list, and so that the shuttle has adequate snacks and soft drinks available for your comfort.

We hope that you have an enjoyable journey and we look forward to giving you a traditionally warm Simba welcome.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

And its interesting that he is now talking of arriving in Douala.
I deliberately made no mention of that, because it can only add to the confusion later in the day when the shuttle goes to the original collection point, in Yaounde.... Laughing

EDIT: More communications:

Quote:
Compliment to you,
i was suppose to come down with him but due to time factors and work ,i could not make it so my official assistance Mr Micheal Williams will be coming down to cameroon ok.
So make arrange and meet him at Douala international airport were he will be boarding Virgin international air line. And the land time is 3:40pm .
Please wait for him ,he is the only person coming down , ok
i inform him to call your customer care line ,which he aready did.
Regards to you.
Please i do hope you have is picture and you can identity him with the name Mr Gomer or Mr Micheal .
Sir Harry Gomer

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer,

I am sorry to hear that work is so stressful.
A short break at the 5imba safari camp would have worked wonders for
your morale.

Regardless, your assistant will be made to feel very welcome, and rest
assured we will take exceptional care of him until he returns home.

I must inform you that I do not have a photograph of Mr Williams, nor do
I have his Email address.
Perhaps you could provide both so that communication will flow
smoothly.Although I will point out that Gmail accounts can sometimes be
very erratic in Cameroon for some strange reason.

If Mister Williams has a another Email address such as yahoo, which is
free, then this would be ideal.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx

Last edited by Simba on Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FYI - Mr. Micheal uses a live.com addy Smile

My character is too drunk/hung over to check his email today... As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he's starting to cause problems at the camp Wink

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - I just recieved a call from a very disappointed and downbeat mugu called Mr Michaels.

He is disappointed because there was no-one to meet him at Douala airport this afternoon, and he called from this number: 023776383028

I do believe that 0237 is a Cameroon number.... Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game on!

Thumbs up jump_4_joy LOL_sign beers! beating clapping Thumbs up Shocked Laughing Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mr. Green

Ok, ok, I'll contain my exitement. I take it he called the UK number.
Let me know if/what if anything I need to do. I trust the shuttle driver will take good care of him. I have no emails from him.

edit: Do you have a recording?

edit: 196.202.238.136 Cameroon* Laughing
I got this from micheal:
Quote:
I came late due to flight,i am coming to safari my self ,please wait for me ok. My number is 0027638xxxx.pls call me now
Micheal

and this from gomer:
Quote:
micheal is in cameroon why did you not pick him
Hello mr micheal has arriver and you were not there,so pls call him at these number immediately ok 0027638xxxx
that number is micheal williams number.
Please call him immediately now?
Gomer

He was in Nigeria (IP) about 5 to 6 hrs ago... I'm guessing he really flew!

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the IP confirmation of the safari.... beers!

I'll ping him an Email shortly, and play the modality that I mentioned to you earlier, one mishap after another.... Laughing

Now, in the meantime, get yourself over to the quartermasters store and get fitted for your pith helmet.... Safari

PS - I have three recordings from Mugu Michaels.
I'll get them posted later.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic