SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
All things considered, I don't expect this mugu to be booking next years vacation at SSC

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit : This post had no value Very Happy

@Donato, the mugu thanks you for recommending 'samba camp' Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOLD THE PRESS!

Stupid mugu wrote:
Harry Gomer to me
show details 10:21 AM (1 minute ago)

Hello alf wizcunson
I want to bring to your Notice that Mr.Micheal is being detained at mundamba but he will be with you very soon so all you have to do is wait and be patient.

Thanks

so
Channeling the spirit of Alf, DSW wrote:
welk, he betther. I ahm sick of waiting here. The champains got all hot last night, and a drinked some urv it meself.Tell Mikey to git his ass over heer sop we can finhs up this fecking deal. I only have the 90,000 left and I want my money. I owe monye so I gotto havta pay that back now, didn't I?

What is tekning so long, anyway?

Tell him to go straight to the chimpanze camp and then on to Simba plece.

Look, my drongo frend, I wanna get this ober with now.

I have a nice swuite waiting for him, tooo.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHA He is still hooked! @Master's Gomer always brings him back to the table.

I have been compiling a list of his IPs with the mugutracker 5000 (TM):

This is home base where it all started back in mid June:
41.204.225.111 Nigeria*
Country Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria
Comments Wireless Broadband Internet Services (41.204.224.0 - 41.204.255.255)

During inter-Nigeria travel: (all times Nigeria/Cameroon = GMT+1)
07/20 81.199.199.91 Satellite Provider*
07/21 8pm 81.199.198.188 Satellite Provider*
07/22 2pm 41.219.189.2 Nigeria* Victoria Island
07/23 1pm 41.211.228.96 Nigeria (Lagos)*
Across the border to Cameroon:
07/23 8pm 196.202.238.136 Cameroon*
07/24 2am 41.205.3.102 Cameroon (Yaoundé)*
07/24 10am 195.24.205.194 Cameroon (Yaoundé)*
07/24 5pm 195.24.195.247 Cameroon (Mbalmayo)*
07/25 10am 77.220.6.15 Nigeria (Lagos)* ????? Nairobi, Kenya??????????

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he has emailed Simba asking to be picked up at the police station Shocked
Quote:
Hello Alf,

Look,I have already asked them to go and get Mr.Micheal from the Police Station so he will be with you very soon so just be patient so that we can really get things done and you will get your Money.So don't worry about that,you money will be paid as soon as all is done.

So just be patient Mr.Alf and don't spent anymore of that Money because it below the fees now.

Mr.Gomer

I was in Alf's box compiling the IPs when the first email came in... The cool thing is that we were both in there at the same time Shocked I could see the email @DSW typed come up as a draft Cool

Edit: Did he say he is being detained at Mundemba... At the police station!

from alf to gomer:
Quote:
whys he is at the police statien? can he get out or is he detained by the policee?

you must to reech him end to stay him to bring a case of wisky, ok. its very impurtent i needs wisky.

he neads to send me email ok, he explain were he is, ok. tell to send phone nimber so i can call ok.

Korup past the monkeys camp is simba ok.

why is oter gomer end hans tryin to come here to?

he has not responded. I asked that micheal write back, then we can trace his IP. The police thing sounds like a classic BS lad line... How could he email us if he is in jail, especially posing as a character from his 419 scam. we are fairly certain that gomer1 & micheal are the same lad, although come to think of it, it is possible they are not, since the last messages from gomer were uncharistically well spoken, so maybe there are two lads after all. Question

anyways Thumbs up Laughing clapping Mr. Green

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been away for a few hours, just logged in to the Simba box and found this little beauty:

Quote:
Hello Sir,

I want you to know that i said the driver and not your member of staff.I said the driver that boarded Mr Micheal stole all his bagages.
Mr.Micheal is been detained at Mundambe Police Station and your attention is needed at the Police Station for confirmation that he was on his way to Samba safari.So i want you to go to the Police station in Mundamba right away and get Mr.Micheal's release.He came into that town 12midnight and has been with the Police since 4am this Morning so you act as fast as possible.
Go to the Police station with $300 to pay for the shuttle.

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

I am stunned, truly stunned and I need to collect my thoughts..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we need a pow-wow (african style) strategy session before further responses!

Could there be more then one lad? Could it be BS? This just doesn't make sense.

If he's in jail we need to send the local police his 419 crap, no?

Quote:
300 american pesos <= 200 euros, or (as pablo pointed out) 100,000 local === The amount the driver is owed... Replace "shutle" above w/ "taxi" & that part makes sense. So the taxi driver called the cops or had his ars tossed in jail after kicking it Mr. Green , or to a local crooked policeman... Who the F knows. Why would the cops let him email?

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, sounds like Juju needs to be polish up his for his signature. Sounds for sure like he was detained for non-payment. Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mister Gomer,

What on Earth has been happening to you and Mister Michaels in Cameroon?

We hadn't heard from you since yesterday morning when you told us that
you had been robbed.
You haven't replied to any of our Emails and when we called you, a
strange man began to shout, calling Mister Michaels some very bad names.

What I cannot understand is, if this man robbed you, then why is Mister
Michaels the one in jail and not the driver?
This seems bizarre, but of course we will be willing to assist the
Mister Michaels in any way that we are able to.

Please can you give me the name of the arresting officer or the most
senior officer, and the telephone number for Mundemba police station so that I can reason with them to see sense and release Mister Michaels.

Do you have access to Mister Michaels Email box?
One of my staff tells me that a transfer of $500 was made to Mister
Michaels last week.
If you have access to his box then you will be able to collect the $500.
Assuming that you know his password, please send me a message from that box so that I can confirm that the $500 has been safely received.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava is still in the loop
Quote:
Hi Lucy,

I want you to know that i am yet to meet with alf but as for your Money,nothing will be lost as all arangement hasbeen made to pay Alf as soon as he is through with Micheal.

Thanks

Mr.Gomer

did anyone else see my mistake which the lad did not pick up?

Ihava is coming
Quote:
Mr gomer
Why are you taking so long?
I will not stand Idle While my Uncle Pisses all my money away on a tree.
I have booked the next flight to Yaounde i will be there tomorrow
Ihava

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding bait - Great fun!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

This may be old news by now. I'll bet our lad hailed another cab without money and at some point given that he had nothing of value anymore was dropped off at the police station for non payment.

The request to bail him out was for about a 100K in the right ballpark for car, driver and gas

I have been out most of the day trying to think as the lad thinks in the situation he is in.

At this point Alf is "stealing his money" no surprise. Lads mindset is to recover what is left of his property. He loses more with time.

By now he is hot, tired, dehydrated and mosquito bitten in a foreign land. At this point there is absolutely nothing he can depend on.

There are some other things that may also be a factor. My first guess was in Lembe he would borrow from someone through WU that may not have happened or may not have been possible. "I loaned you the money to go to Cameroon enough already"

It was his responsibility to get the money from Alf and was he already essentially broke?

Think how improbable it was for Alf to conveniently go from Poland right next door. The lad was already starting to miss on a couple cylinders.

The lad's relationships in Nigeria are probably starting to add to the pressure. He no longer likely has a cell phone. He expected to come back rich in a day or two, things are now not working out and he is engaging in progressively riskier behavior.

Why? What emotion is driving him?

Loss of property on several levels?
Fear of failure in front of family and friends?
Fear of the scam handlers?

Food for thought.

p.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:
Food for thought..

But no food for mugu... Twisted Evil

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason what cracks me up the most is the fact that the lad is so dilligent in taking the time to reassure Ihava, the niece!
LOL_sign

@Master- Gomer &/or Hans need to keep up the pressure :yikes: = Thumbs up

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Master, I love that your character is on her way to Yaounde! Nice! That complicates the whole mess rather nicely, doesn't it?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please can you give me the name of the arresting officer or the most
senior officer, and the telephone number for Mundemba police station so that I can reason with them to see sense and release Mister Michaels.

OHHHhhh.... (nice)
clapping
Quote:
did anyone else see my mistake which the lad did not pick up?
Wink He (lad-gomer) sent me a few signed "Sir Giovanni"

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the real Mr gomer is making things even more confusing
Quote:
ATTN ALF
YOUR MAIL IS READ AND UNDERSTOOD
PLEASE IS MISUNDERTAN OK
MR MICHAEL IS NOT RELIABLE AND WE FIND HE TRY TO STEAL YOU MONIES.
CAN U SEND MONIES TO ME?

I DO NOT KNOW ANY HANS OK
MR GOMER

meanwhile Hans the legitimate business man(lad thinks he is a harker)
is not happy with alfs inability to act. oops sent to mr gomer(lad) oh well he might be able to help Hans
Quote:
Alf
Are you still in Africa?

To update you on progress.
We have signed all the relevent paperwork and breezed through much of the red tape. I would like to thank you for connecting us to those govewrnment officials to make the process easier.
Like they say :its not what you know but who you know."

How is the progress going in finding a suitable location and contact over there. If i do not hear from you soon i will have to take things into my own hands and travel there myself to do what you should have done by now
Please make contact asap
Hans

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
wanamaker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad means Mundame police station(name on the map), its a third of the way on the road to Korup!

It apears you have to go down to Limbe from Douala to catch the road north to Korup. He has a plan. Confused
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Detained by the poice...I love it! Laughing You simply must try to get ahold of the office and talk to them there.

I found this interesting article about the area in Cameroon that the lad is visiting for your reading pleasure.
http://struggle.ws/africa/accounts/chekov/cameroon.html

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^slaphappy- 5imba is trying to get the police phone/contact info from the lad; he may have it waitng in his box when he wakes up (fingers crossed)... Or the whole police thing could be BS (?)

So I guess he's in a sleepy little town that don't take kindly to strangers walking through, suspiciously, in the middle of the night... Well, not his type, anyways. Twisted Evil

OK gomer-lad sent this:
Quote:
Hello Alf

I have told you to stop Contacting those hacker because it will be at you own risk to lose out all that you have laboured so much for.As for Micheal,he is been detained by the Police because he got late to the Area late at night and himself and other passenger were detained.Remember he missed the shuttle and when i requested to be picked,no one came for him so he decided to get to the Safari by himself.So i will advice that you wait for him patiently as i am already making plans for his release and he will be with you soon Confused .Just wait patiently so that you can get things done with Mr.Micheal and you get all that is yours.If you leave,it will be Counted your Fault. Thumbs up
As for those Hacker,stop replying their emails because they are after your Money and they don't have anything for you. :yikes: Thumbs up

Sorry for the Inconvinencies

Mr.Gomer

This is a great email from the lad: He is concerned that Alf the vic leave (he was only supposed to stay 'til Friday) - That means he still buys this whole twisted plot, still thinks 5imba is real Laughing

he got this reply:
Quote:
Ihava is comin, what did you say to her to freak her out like that. I hav delayed my leavership of camp i will stay throughout next friday.

i can wait fur micheal but he neads to stop playin arund. pleas giv the police contact informations to 5imba who will take care of mr micheal ok. Wink Laughing

YOU SAYD NOTIN IN YOUR MAIL ABOUT MY CASE OF WISKY!!!!!!! pleas its very impurtent that mr micheal bring me more wisky. rite now i hav to pay 1,000 per botle to the gardenman to hook me up. so twelve botle cost 12000. you see its big prublem.

Alf out

& there is also this one from the gomer-lad (perfect Wink ):
Subject: Be Careful
Quote:
Mr.Alf

I am so suprise that you are still Contacting those hackers.You have to be very careful because you already told them that Mr.Micheal will be Coming so they can also go and impersonate as Mr.Micheal. :yikes:
Anyway you have a picture of Mr.Micheal so you know who to give the Money to avoid Problems (sorry, legaly blind, pal - too much booze, I guess)

Thanks
(notice the very good english Confused )
Strangely there is still nothing frm the mrmicheal box.

Alf replid thusly:
Quote:
good friend-

I hav beean tryin to call you in london on your numbers, but they donot wurk. is ther a nmber fur mrmicheal? the polic statien? trell mrm icheal to contact me frum polic statien ok.

Over thi last few days i hav been very hamered drunk frum tim eto tim chekin mails. sometimes i get confus betwen you end oter gomer end hans becaus you al hav gmails end adreses so similar. maybe get another type of box that way i wunt respond no mor to gamils, ok.

hans wants to pursue his deal so he keeps ritin me i guess now hes ritin to you too? gomer the oder keeps trin to trick me into belivin that he is you, you see? yes i hav the pictur of mr micheal.

Ihava wil be her sooun i luve her shes so sexy. donut forget of my wisky its impurtent. thank you.

looke i am down to 80000 with the cash ok, i hope that wont be a prublem for the lotto its ok?

Hans' email has been forwarded to one of the lad's characters (Tina Mike, who claims to be Hans' assistant & a religious man) with the following text:
Quote:
its frum your boos ok?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Gerbil Milking Factory Update

I also have another bait going with the same lad on his lotto format (of course he hasn't been responding while on safari Cool )... If he is really detained by cops and dares open that box... I iwll load it with messages titled such as "Dear Internet Lotto Official" & "My Lottery Winnings", "Your Fees for the Lottery". Laughing hehehehehe Come to think of it Alf will send him something similar for his gomer box; Ihava could do the same.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju4u, I love that alf is spending down the money! Hahaha,, that has got to be drving the mugus mad! Thumbs up

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing

Do you think there is more then one mugu?... Some parts of this story don't add up!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling it is one lad, but I wouldn't place money on that. I also suspect he may not be detaine. Last I heard jails in Africa didn't have email, but I could be wrong on that, too. Either way, he is well and truly stredded, and heading further in! Thumbs up

Nice work!

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
Either way, he is well and truly stredded, and heading further in
Thumbs up That's where your expertise comes in. If the mugu writes back today, I hope you'll point him in that direction.

@OD wrote:
Quote:
I found this interesting article about the area in Cameroon that the lad is visiting for your reading pleasure.
http://struggle.ws/africa/accounts/chekov/cameroon.html
- Intersting reading.

I whiped him off 2 emails:
1) Reply to all including lad-gomer on baiter-gomer's last email with this added:
Quote:
i wil give money to mr micheal wen i see him

2) An email titeld "Your Fees for the Lottery I Won " to gomer-lad addy with this text:
Quote:
i have the 80000 i now you are nut the hakas, ok.

Note: There is no real direction or sense to what @Master & I have been sending him; it has been just a lot of random madness forwarding emails of imaginary hackers & introducing new characters... But for some reason it just works! Shocked ... over & over &... Out of chaos comes order Twisted Evil
LOL_sign
Now we just need for Ihava (Alf's niece) to arrival so Alf can cheat on her mother & assorted random madness Laughing

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only message that I have in the 5imba inbox today is this one:
Quote:

Hello Bernie Rhodxx,
I want you to know that i will appreciate anything that you will do to help Mr.Micheal.Try to Contact the Inspector that is incharge of the Case with Micheal.I spoke to him earlier and all he need is a Confirmation that Mr.Micheal William is going to your Hotel.The Driver in question Collect Mr.Micheal bags.So below is his Number:+23777576399.Call and info the Police that you are from 5imba Safari Group and that Mr.Micheal is your Guest.Thats all they need to know.i called to drop a message on your phone earlier.Please do all you can to effect Mr.Micheal's release.

Thanks
Gomer

And this phone message: (Putfile still isn't uploading... Evil or Very Mad )

But this guy is definately NOT the same guy that I have recorded previously as Mister Michaels, and I have no reply in two days from the Mister Michaels Email addy....?
So where IS Mister Michaels...????

Also, I am not sure what phone number we have just been given here.
Its definately a Cameroon number, but is it the phone that the driver now has or is it the police station at Mundemba...???

Last edited by Simba on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic