SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hmm...what shall I do next??
Well I say disregard entirely what he wrote & stick to the plan. As far as muffin is concerned he gets payed his banker's fees either way, whether he delivers to Alf or Mike, and Alf is meeting him on the 27th. Why would he inconvenience himself by travelling when he does not need to. If mike wants the money he has to travel, period. Time for an ultimatum here.

BTW, he will go, I feel this is 100%, he is just bluffing / haggling at this point, but will go 100 miles no problem, IMO.

Cheers

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad goes through cycles just before he moves he first uses language of hard resolve, then threats the does it. The way I remember his previous trips he just caved at the 11th hour.

Slaphappy stick to your guns, your plan is sound. Call the bluff the lad has nothing to bargain with.

Bu1ch now tells him that there is no way that M0ney gram will accept the transfer,ie resign that the transfer can never happen.

Bu1ch to K0fi
Quote:
M0ney gram will not accept the transfer with the information I have.
Flip the pressure so the lad believes the world will move on and he faces a choice he can be part of it or not. This lad keeps drawing a line in the sand then walking over it.

I agree with juju4u he will travel even though he promised his family and lenders he learned his lesson last time. The pot of gold will turn his inhibitors off.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This lad keeps drawing a line in the sand then walking over it.

Yep! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Oh BTW, he is getting tormented and phsychologically (no way I spelled that correctly) abused like it was going out of fashion on the other bait. Just this morning he got this:
Quote:
HI I do not understand. What form do you speak of?

Why can you not donload the slip? What is the nature of this problem. I have suffered through all your capriciousness with these transfers and had much faith.

Do you realize that this was set up so the transaction take place within 48 hours?

What the hell is going on over there? Are you an amateur sir?

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I took your advice, Pablo and JuJu, and wrote the lad this.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Miche@l Willi@ms,

I am not traveling to Benin City, or anywhere else, for that matter. I told you twice I have important business here in Kano, then I must meet Mr. W1zcuns0n on the 27th.

We can meet in a public place, in broad daylight in a place of your choosing, if you fear for your safety. But who would be afraid of a slightly frail old man? Bring people with you, if you wish. I don't care.

My schedule has been set for the week. I will make fees whether you come or not.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n
Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@Slaphappy The pressure mounts. His best prospects are no longer secure. Cool The arguments are being formulated. "Unless I go someone will take MY money" Twisted Evil The next 48 hours are going to be interesting.
p.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap....?!?!?

Are you nasty meanies still baiting poor ol' Mister Michaels....... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Mister Michaels is still trying to scam us. Twisted Evil Seems like a hard way to make an easy living. Cool Happy to see 5imba 5afari still has its unblemished record.
p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See if you can start probing him for how he could get to Kano.

Are there bus services to Kano? How much would a private taxi cost? What about motorbike?

Tell him you've been authorized to reimburse up to $600 cash for the cost of his travel to Kano.

Or, send him a "western union" to the kano office that he can pick up when he gets there, so he doesn't have to wait for you to pay the taxi driver.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More foot prints on the lines in the sand Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

K0fi is trying to raise funds. BTW M0neyGram states that they require positive identification to pick up funds. I don't know that this is a change.
Quote:
Thanks for your email,Since you are having difficultic making payment by money Gram.Then Locate another Western Union Shop and make the payment.
The payment mMUST be made and you are to send me the payment transfer slip.

Make sure the fund has a security question and answer ok.
Below you are to fill the below as soon the fund is mad

I will be waiting for the payment slip then remember i will not send any measuere of identification ok.
That is information is what they need for the transfer and all you are to do is to inform then that you are sending the fund to your Uncle in African ok.
Okay More Delays Bu1tch has to wait for the fund to go mad. An uncle in west africa, accent would be wrong. Now he wants Bu1ch to lie on his behalf. Now that he is family will he trust Bu1ch enough to send the ATM card then Bu1ch will send $400, promise .

Prof K0fi needs to know how easy it was to sent the bank transfer to M1ke 1tsede a couple weeks ago. WU will reject the transfer later today (You are still trying this, I thought we told you to use bank transfer a week ago).

FB1 ever helpful sends this confused message (Bu1ch hasn't answered todays earlier email to go to WU )
Quote:
As soon he is around ,he will always respond to your email.Aw call him today and he inform us that you are to make payment today for the delivery and he has change the plans and has ask you to make the payment through western union and forward the slip to him.

I want you to prove him wrong ok,so when you make the payment send the slip to him ,because we want ,and are going to make sure your won ATM card is out within 48 hours.
we want I'm sure Evil or Very Mad

SlapHappy Lad has walking around money to raise, travel to book, sunscreen, bath and breakfast (don't forget medication). Rolling Eyes

p.

edit: added FB1 message
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
from M1ke Itsed3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:30 AM
subject SORRY NOT MY BOSS BUT MY SECURITY OK

Thanks but i can make it to Kano,I will have to return back to United Kingdom.
Mich3al willi@ms
He meant to say "can't." Tsk, tsk. What a crying shame. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

slaphappy

i have found that when they say that go with it. and say "thats great i will await his arrival when will he be arriving etc"

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
send him a "western union" to the kano office that he can pick up when he gets there, so he doesn't have to wait for you to pay the taxi driver.
Hey maybe that is a good idea?!?!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll just run Master's plan first, and see how he reacts. Micheal still has 2 days to get to Kano. I do like hoorah's plan as well, but I don't want to cater to him. He wants the money to go to him, and it just isn't ever going to happen that way. Smile

Quote:

Great. I'll just finish up with my client here in Kano, and meet Mr. Wizcuson on the 27th in Jos, then.

Thanks for letting me know that you won't be coming.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slap Good velet glove iron hand Thumbs up

Earlier today Bu1ch told the lad that WU declined the transfer due to security regulations that were now being enforced. "I am not going to risk my business licence for the fees on $400" said one WU shop.

A few days ago the lad wanted K0fi to be my uncle for the purposes of money transfer. The lad thinks Bu1ch is stupid so he spells out in detail how to change his vitim into a brother to circumvent transfer security. This has to be a lad problem that I have never thought about before.

Quote:
I want you to understand that you need to get to a bank and make the paymnt through western union.As i said before when making the payment inform them that you are transferring the fund to your brother who is in Nigeria.

Listen you are to use this format,Inform then that you are sending the fund to your brother in Nigeria ok,So you use this information in sending the money ok

Below is the payment information again

Reciever Name : K0fi Galbert (YOUR SURNAME)
. . .

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM THEN THAT IS YOUR BROTHER IN NIGERIA,SO YOU INPUT THE RECIEVER NAME AS K0FI G&LBERT BUTCH,

that no body will ask you ,just locate another western union shop ok,Why i want western union we can get the fund immediately ok,bank to bank transfer takes days and i wouldn't perfer that ok.

So sir ,you have to do what i have ask you to do ok ,i will be waiting for you.
Listen you have just few day ,like than 24 hours to do this,you are making things difficult for us and your self,so use those information as i have directed you.

Bu1ch thinks that the FB1 Cool maybe should be informed about lad's activities. K0fi isn't the fine upstanding citizen that he portrays to be. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bu1ch will take a day or two to answer. The lad is busy with last minute preparations for a business trip

p. Twisted Evil

edit: K0fi message

Last edited by pablo on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The lad is busy with last minute preparations for a business trip
Let's hope so, Pablo. Nothing in Muff1n's email yet today.
OOOO! The anticipation. Isn't it thrilling? Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo wrote:

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM THEN THAT IS YOUR BROTHER IN NIGERIA,SO YOU INPUT THE RECIEVER NAME AS KOFI GALBERT BUTCH,

Got it! K0fi Bu1ch G@lbert. Oh, wait. Whoops. Screwed up again.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At Pablo's request, I sent a pressure message to our dear lad. Smile

Quote:

Please confirm as to whether or not I can expect you here. I would not like to assume that you are not coming, if you are in fact coming to meet me.

It is only common business courtesy. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n

Thanks, Pablo! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

... Fingers crossed ...

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@ hoorah One look at the last email from K0fi. It says it all. Think of the number of laws broken by this post. Not only is he willing to commit fraud he wants to draw his victum into lying on his behalf. M1ke is still somewhat unusual he is very hard to find in most of the scam reporting websites. I did an exhaustive search at one point and identified a total of two hits as him other than 419 eater and this thread. One of them was a posting on a fake bank posted by M1ke himself.

On the other hand reading this thread his real name and address is known.

One website worth looking at is the nigerian EFCC site that enforces economic fraud laws in Nigeria. http://www.efccnigeria.org/ in their download section is a report from a conference on current trends in advanced fee fraud. http://www.efccnigeria.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=20&Itemid=40

The interesting thing is this material is very basic compared to what is known by many on this site. The have a rogue galley of high profile cases and a huge corruption problem. To put the extent of corruption in perspective 34 out of 39 governors were under investigation for fraud.

Makes latin America a picture of honest business relations.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well all signs point to a low probability if travel I am afraid Confused

Latest back & forth with Alf:
Quote:
oh my! Have you not read and understood my emails? Mike I am sorry, but I will not be able to meet you for the purpose of getting this money to you. the wole pointe is that im keepin it for myself IHAVE To! please reread what i sen tto you because i must have this oney for myself. sory but thats how it is.

I was ritin to ask if you vould help me with finding a hotel in jos. can you?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:56 AM, Mike Itsede <micheal> wrote:

Sorry i which to inform you that i amalready in Nigeria but i will not be going to Jos,So you are to stop in benin and we move together to jos ,is that ok.

You meet me in Edo State,Benin City and we travel together to jos.When you get to benin ,you can call me with my number +234805335xxxx

Thanks i will be waiting

Micheal williams

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:27:52 -0600
Subject: Re: micheal is redy to help you
To: michealwilliams

Mike I wont give no details here but was wandering if you could help me to find a hotel in jos. Do you know that area because i do not?

Well I am sick & tired of Micheal & wonder if he is worth this much attention any longer (if he doesn't travel again, that is).

Master, slappy, gang - Any thoughts on a last hoorah for Mike, a going-away party of sorts? Maybe we can do something horrifying to him (maybe naked pictures)

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
(maybe naked pictures)

Bathing - Lady!

Yes, I actually typed that out. I didn't type the real thing and have the forum convert it.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to Muffin's last message. Well, Muffin could take Alf's money, and go to Benin SSC, hang out by the pool and taunt him.??
Come get me sucka!! Smile

Chop a disgusting or transvestite wanted dead or alive poster sent to him and tons of other Nigerian lads? Every lottolad we can find...
Give him to Mr. Gomer's website? Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he keeps talking of benin so maybe alf could go to cotonou and complain loadly because mike said he was there and now he has changed things

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Farewell Party SSC Benin.

West Lawn 5:00PM

Alf Wizcuson room 419

High fives all round.

It needs a twist for the lad an engraved invitation from Mr. g maybe
p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like all these ideas, and Mike deserves the best after putting up with our antics for so long. So, how about do them all, one by one, (and any other twisted evil things we can think of in between) then party down at SSC. They really do exist, Mr. Micheal!! Cool Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic