SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA!

Nice!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@juju4u @@SlapHappy @@master Bu1ch hasn't answered the last email. PM me on how I can help in lad trip. Is Jud1th the lads wife?

Bu1ch will remain quiet for a few days after all K0fi said, "Deal with him alone". Let Slaphappy tours run their west african magic. Twisted Evil
K0fi set up so many responses that Bu1ch can unleash a fire storm when needed.
p.

edit: Bu1ch response

Last edited by pablo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent this to Mr. Mich3al. We'll be around the SSC at Yankari, near Jos. If Mich3al travels up there, all hell could break loose, and Alf could follow Muff1n there when the banker tells Alf his money is "lost in the market?" Muff1n goes to Yankari to hide...but not tell lad that there is a SSC there, until he actually gets there.? Smile

Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Mike Its3d3
date Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:49 AM
subject I will meet you halfway
m

Dear Mr. Miche@l Willi@ms,

I'm sorry I did not respond right away. Inquiries had to be made about your transfer and it took quite some time to find the correct person who is working on your file at the intermediary bank. They have only just begun the processing vetting procedures yesterday. It appears to me that your transfer will not occur before I am to meet my client, Alf W1zcuns0n, and return all his money. They told me two more weeks, at least, to affect your transfer.

Mr. W1zcuns0n is set to meet me in Jos, Nigeria on Friday, the 27th. I will carry his $48,000 in cash to turn over to him there. My previous proposition to you still stands, Mr. Willi@ms, however, I will agree to meet you halfway in Nigeria and complete my previous offer to you. I agree to give you $18,000 in person. The exchange with you will happen in Kano, Nigeria. You must meet with me on or before the 26th, next Thursday. I have a client in Kano that I will be working with next week, so this arrangement I feel will work the best for me. Let me know what day and time you would like to meet me, and I will arrange my schedule accordingly.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n
Nigeria is his home turf. But, let's see how far north he is willing to go. Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@slaphappy - this one is on page 9: http://www.4shared.com/file/56983156/ead6378b/Mundemba.html

But there are a handful of others scattered around, Im not sure which post and I'd have to search for it. I remember the post said something like:

"These are out of order and late but they are funny nonetheless" and there were 4 of them.

Also, there are a few more here and there that didn't work (4shared). All the ones hosted here on eater worked.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@hoorah - The one on page 9 is one of JuJu's. Perhaps he removed it, as it was a call with an ITP, the police officer? Or, his account timed out because he didn't use it? I have no idea. If you want the other links fixed, you'll have to give us a page number. I don't have time to dig through all these pages. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hoorah, welcome, grab a lad & smack him around! My account for file hosting has been timed out as Slappy suggested Crying or Very sad It would be a heap of work to find the files to replace & do so but I have them all. Any particular calls you want to hear, let me know & I will re-post. Thanks.

Pablo, Check the form he filled out a few pages back, maybe it shows his wife's name. Also, Master needs the kofi addy if you want to share via PM.

Dr. S.W., Guess you had not seen that pick, it is from like 6 months ago, but glad yo enjoyed it!

Slappy, Gereat idea w/ SSC! I will compose a mail to the lad now that confirms 27th in Jos. I just have to figure out if it's best to re-inforce that if I get the funds from muffin then he looses (drive the race), or offer to be nice.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@juju4u - thanks! I've already got myself a pair of lads Im having fun with. I look forward to having fun here!

I'll have to go back and see which ones I wanted to hear again. I have an FTP box I need to setup, maybe I'll just do that so you can direct transfer them.

This guy needs some more "Forest of Pain!"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^If he gets travelling there'll be plenty of that.

Mike wrote:
Quote:
ok Mr Alfred,i wnt you to understand that i am very ready to assist you now any times to make sure you get your money ok.

You document is set and all arrangment has been concluded for you to meet me in Nigeria.

When you get to Nigeria,you are to give me call,so we can meet in benin city,edo state capitl in Nigeria.
There i will be waiting for you ,is that ok

So let me know immediately wht you hve to say.

Thanks

Micheal Williams

OK Alf is out to extinguish all hopes of Mike getting money if he does not go to meet Muffin:
Quote:
Yes that is my plan. I am meeting with mr muffin on the 27th, itsa friday, in Jos city. I will pick up the funds but canot give them to you unfortuante. this money was originaly for you out of my gracious loving hand but i canot extend it any longer. had you needed the money you would have picked it up. simply i want to be nice but i cant help you because i have debts to repay. its been a year now and still no lotto winings so i dont take the risk of this continuing because my dents gota gets paid now you dig. so i am sory to say that i will not met you at your city because ther is no point unles if you want to have adrink or something but i cant do that either.

I had [planed to gets those funds and finalize my deal with you but now i found that if i fdont repay the money from the fake check from gomer to my bank they will criminate pursue me and off to jail. so you see i cant take any more risk with the games from africa because its serious. that does not mean i dont want to be your friend because all along you were ritte about gomer but i simply vant give you tgode funds.

im sory?

Bait no.3 is keeping him busy with daily trips to the local WU office:
Quote:
Hello and good morning to you,
i have gone to western union my self and still we could not pick upi the fund.According to western union agent there is no match.Neither you sent the fund to the wrong location or the fund is on hold.

Listen we have not been able to pick up the fund ,so mike itsede has not pick up any of the fund you have been sending at all.
I have told you and you dont want to agree with me send the transfer slip if not you did not pay any fund. to our location .

That is final.

Prof Kofi

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@@juju4u
Quote:
Pablo, Check the form .....
Not there. Not important just quick check see if anyone recognized her. She is a real person.

@@master PM'd kofi address. Could send mr g email to kofi from the m1keiit5ede addy for shock value.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Kofi has got mail.

Quote:
BRODA
I AM EAT ALL YOU DOLLA BECASE U B NA MUMU
FOOL LIKE U OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THANKYOU FOR GIVE MORE DOLLA TO GOMERBOYZ
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

i wish he would just send one reply to mr gomer. he has not spoken to him since he tried to join the gomerboyz and failed miserably

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Mr. Miche@l to Muff1n:
Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s S. Muff1n
date Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 8:09 AM
subject from miche@l willi@ms

Greetings from my boss,but i wish to infom you that i will not be able to meet you in Kano,i can only meet you in Benin City ,Edo State.that I will be able to meet you.

That was were i was and i know that area quiet well and ok.So i can only meet you in Benin,so if you can cme to benin then that will be ok and fine .

Thanks for understand me .

Miche@l Willi@ms
The banker will have to tell him this is quite impossible. Come to Kano, or lose out completely and utterly. I will also tell him to think for himself, as his boss is a real idiot. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:

Greetings from my boss,but i wish to infom you that i will not be able to meet you in Kano,i can only meet you in Benin City ,Edo State.

I dunno, I still stand by my assessment that he got his butt sent home for being a total f*kup. He's really close to Benin city where he is right now, and he mentions edo state in all of his emails. I think he's on a short leash.

Of course, if its true that he "talked to his boss" then it means he wasn't fired like I originally thought, but nonetheless, I think he's on a short leash with his oga.

Now, the question is - spend the ogas money and waste his time going to the airport, or make the mugu believe and try to get him to go on his own?

Up to you, thats just what I see.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@master The lad reacts when his personal ethics are questioned.

Maybe ask his permission to announce his membership in the gomer boyz. Three chops and he is now an associate, only one to go... Something he has to answer to, to avoid a ethics delemma.

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i wish he would just send one reply to mr gomer. he has not spoken to him since he tried to join the gomerboyz and failed miserably
Wow I did not know he tried... Any good trophies?

@hoorah - Your analysis of the lad is great, thanks for having shared that with us. I just wanted to point out that we generally don't care how limited his resources are... If there is a will there is a way. The principle of a good safari is that we do just that - Push them to their limits or beyond - Hopefully he goes into deep disastrous debt to pursue his dreams. (Just like he would do to a victim w/o any thought). Then if he goes on the road, again, the goal is to push him into a catastrophic situation, that hpefully he does not recover from if possible. All that to say in short: We can just assume that he has endless resources and keep pushing. If it works, he suffers. If not, we had fun sending emails. Brutal, isn't it?

hoorah
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="juju4u"]
Quote:

@hoorah - Your analysis of the lad is great, thanks for having shared that with us. I just wanted to point out that we generally don't care how limited his resources are... If there is a will there is a way.

Oh I know we want to get him into debt, but he'd have to do that on his own. I just meant that if he's going to dig his heels in and not go anywhere outside the country, and then twigs, then it may have been better to send him to the airport so he can have one more X on his record. But you're right, its better to get him to believe, then go into debt.

My take on the fact that he mentioned ego state is that I don't even think he wants to leave the city. As far as I know, even if we "flew" into Lagos or Abuja, it seems he wouldn't even pick us up there - we'd have to get to benin city on our own. That doesn't mean he won't, we just need to persuade him.

The oga, which seems to have his brain outside this mess of emotion the lad is in (being fooled twice by sending his errand boy to no avail) is probably smart enough not to put any resources into pursuing it again, but wouldn't mind finding out if the money real or not if the answer came to him. Sort of an "eh, if you want to come to me I'll give it a shot" attitude.

We have to make the mugu believe all on his own that its real, so he will personally go into debt from other sources than the oga to chase it down one more time.

At least, thats my take on it. Obviously, best outcome is if we can torture the lad AND waste oga resources at the same time.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for you thoughts and thanks for reading this whole thread, hoorah.
Not many people have that much dedication to this insane story. Wink Very Happy

Thom@s S. Muff1n decided to challenge the lad a bit, and take a poke at Mich3al's boss. Maybe Mich3al and his boss will have a long discussion about this email, and it could cause a bit of unrest in their minds? Laughing

Quote:
from Thom@s Muff1n
to Mike Its3d3
date Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 7:54 AM
subject Re: from miche@l willi@ms

Dear Mr. Mich3al Willi@ms,

I'm afraid that meeting you in Benin City, Edo State will be quite impossible. I will be attending a client here until I am scheduled to meet Mr. W1zcunson on Friday the 27th in Jos.

If you refuse to come up here to meet me, then I will hand over the entire $48,000 in my possession to Mr. W1zcunson. It's as simple as that.

Apparently, you are taking the advice of your boss, who has made mistake after mistake regarding picking up these funds in Agadez, then London, then Agadez again, and now in Kano. I have some more good advice for you, Mr. Willi@ms. Start thinking for yourself, and forget about your boss's poor and ignorant judgements regarding your funds. I don't think he has your best interests at heart, and he exhibits ill-informed and sub-par business sense. With a boss like you have, you will never go far in life. I suggest you quit your job with him, and go work for yourself. Your boss is the one holding things up here, and keeping you from fulfilling your potential as a successful businessman. Why don't you shed the weight holding you down, and travel up here yourself to collect the $18,000 I'm offering? I'm sure that would help you in your future as in independent businessman.

I shall await your decision. I know that you are smarter than your boss. You just need to stand up and look out for your own interests, instead of his, Mr. Willi@ms.

Sincerely,

Thom@s S. Muff1n

I just can't help myself. I love buggin' these guys! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Brilliant manipulation!!!

FYI - Mike has decided that Alf is no longer of any use as he has not replied to the last email. I tke it this means the message has been cemented in his head and he is now duely focused on the task of meeting Muffin Very Happy

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Slaphappy Remember the sun screen. Embarassed

To K0fi also sent FB1 a "I think Jud1th is a fraudster"
Quote:
I am still waiting for your contact information to sent $400 to. The fradsters are back they tricked your address and wanted me to send money to Jud1th 0semare. Then she sent me messages demanding when payment would be made.

K0fi answers within a couple hours and yields a new name.

Quote:
Good to you
I want you to understand that we have seeing that all mail we sent to you are alway place on the internet and due to the fact that you are exposing our mails to the public.We got a security alert from the fbi.and interpol.

I am glad he's got it all figured out. Bu1ch did alert the FB1 about the funny stuff. K0fi is concerned enough about Bu1chs email to tell him again.
Quote:
I want you to understand that you need to be carefull regarding all your mail, Right now i am sending you the payment information for the transfer of $400, and i want you to understand that the transfer is needed to be done through money Gram transfer services.

All you need to do is to locate a moneygram Shop closer to you and make the deposit transfer with the following information below

Reciever Name : K0fi Ga1bert
Reciever Address : Area 3,G@rki ,&buja
Country $ Code : N1geria ,234
Expected Amount : $400 USD

I am give you this measure of money gram so nothing go wrong ok.I want you to understand that all meansure to effectively transfer your fund as soon as the fees is paid has been put in place.

I Repeart LOCATE A MONEYGRAM SHOP AND MAKE THE TRANSFER WITH THE INFORMATION ABOVE.
M0ney Gram needs more details (one at a time). Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

After m1kes trip to N1ger, &buja is a small detour to see k0fi.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole thing with Kofi and the FBI is funny stuff, Pablo. Keep after him. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy Keep pokin.. It gets the most positive reaction. If in doubt use the most rediculus option. Got up this morning wrote draft to K0fi and FB1 and my inhibitors failed. Two hours later the lad was 3/4 the way across N1geria with a new name.

One thing now is he likely believes his email is hacked. master he isn't replying but he is getting the message.

M0neygram will reject this commercial transfer. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

p.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I agree, keep up that good stuff Very Happy (I must admit I am clueless as what is going on with all that)

Pablo, note I think he is insisting on money gram due to WU problems with your own bait & alos one of mine... If you switch him to WU, you have the option of making him fill out those same forms I sent him Twisted Evil

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u That is one direction this can go. Initially M0ney gram will reject the transfer. and best Bu1ch can remember is he needs photo and personal email.
Bu1ch has returned, money wasn't sent and tells K0fi the (good) news.
Quote:
The transfer was rejected when I tried yesterday. They asked for your Money Gram office id, personal email and your security photo and cell phone number. I was asked a bunch of questions.

Sorry it didn't happen yesterday

Bu1ch's night watch man work hours will conflict with M0neygram hours. You can't make this stuff up Evil or Very Mad

juju4u love your lad recruitment Cool I haven't a clue what is really happening. A logical response results in 2 days of silence, off the wall response and an hour later key information shows up. I have speculated in this thread and in PM's and have been at least 50% wrong for even a day away.

p.

edit: added message
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad wrote back. Hmm...what shall I do next??
Quote:
from Mike Its3d3
to Thom@s Muff1n
date Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 6:07 AM
subject SORRY NOT MY BOSS BUT MY SECURITY OK

Greetings from my boss,but i wish to infom you that i will not be able to meet you in Kano,i can only meet you in Benin City ,Edo State.that I will be able to meet you.

That was were i was and i know that area quiet well and ok.So i can only meet you in Benin,so if you can cme to benin then that will be ok and fine .

Thanks for understand me .

Mich3al Willi@ms
Same old crap... Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We now know why he wants M0ney gram. No Id required Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Listen i know much about money gram ok,I dont have any Identification to claims any thing.

I have given you the only information money gram alway ask,and that is the information you will need ok,So we are not send any or i will not send any information for just merry $400 Usd.
Followed by a rant on send now.

A happy $400 Razz
This was a commercial transaction. Twisted Evil Bu1ch should qive up while suggesting bank transfer.

p.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pablo, another bank transfer, sure. Very Happy Maybe we can shut another one down on him. I was thinking I might go for another one, after I inform him that there is a problem with the account he gave me. Maybe after the money "disappears" and Muffin gets back in contact in about a week or two. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic