SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got room for one more camper? Which camp is best for a nigerian lad (needs to cross a border)?

Edit: This thread was split off from the 5imba safari thread on 07/26/08.

Background: The breifcase originaly had 200k; it has dwindled down to 90k (& some hand-written IOUs ) as Alf, the alcoholic victim, flies around the planet wasting it on women, booze & other necessities. The 200k was for payment of 'taxes & fees' for a lottery; We picked the lad up on an ASEM from the lottolads forum mid to late June. He tried to chop Gomer's dolla. He has been choped & choped back two times; he thinks that two other scammers (Gomer & Hans) are hacking his box. He also has had other characters including the impersonating the fbi. Isn't it Ironic that he is now the one who thinks he's hit the motherload.

This thread contains some of the nonsense when we were trying to get him to Poland (thinking he was out of the U.K.); there is some audio there somewhere as well.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143962

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:15 pm; edited 21 times in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - For a Nigerian lad you would be best off using the main SSC website which is the one linked to in my WWW tab.

This means that you can offer your lad the choice of Benin or Cameroon... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Ok Thanks! I'll work on sending him there. How does it work again, I seem to recall that there is an email addy he can contact to get picked up by the shuttle?

It is this lad:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143962&start=25 The thread is long & full of text, but if you look @ the last post, you will see we have him very well baited at this point Very Happy, he is trying all the angles to keep his mugu from giving someone else the cash. He thinks the mugu, Alf, has 200k, huh, make that 140k & change (Alf is on a drunken spending spree) Surprised

IP is 81.199.44.140

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply make a booking as you would any RL accommodation.

I'll send you and your guest a welcome Email and attached will be your booking confirmation and E-Tickets for the shuttle bus.

Our welcome Email will advise mugu where he will be collected from, and if he is uncertain he can always contact SSC by Email, or leave a message on our telephone, and we will re-confirm where he has to meet the shuttle bus..... Very Happy

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ok, the booking should be made tomorow if all goes well Very Happy

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I will need is:

Character Name:
Character Email:
Mugu Name:
Mugu Email:
Arrival Date:
Departure Date:
Which Camp:

And I can take it from there...

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, but we are not quite at that stage yet. My character still has to introduce the fact that he will be in Africa, and we have to see how that goes over. It should work since the lad is practically begging for me to go to Africa instead of some other place Cool . I do not know which of my lad's charcaters will be meeting me Rolling Eyes , as @Master & I have a fairly complicated plot working with the lad right now. I will PM you all the necessary details when the time is right. Hopefully that will be tomorrow!

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well when the time comes, just tell him that you won't travel to Nigeria because it has such a bad reputation for violent crime, but you would be prepared to travel to a neighbouring country because it is more peaceful... Wink

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you won't travel to Nigeria because it has such a bad reputation for violent crime
Sounds like a great tip!

FYI - Setting the hook for the 5imba trip may take a few days, have to do so delicately. The reservations might not be made 'til next week. My character is globe trotting anyhow. Wink

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hum, I am certain the lad will travel. Bizare enough he's still giving me the +44 numbers that do not work from skype, but I recently called him in nigeria (as one of his other characters). Maybe he's just staying in character.

I can see that I will have a common problem, he will want to call me in cameroon to confirm that I am there.. This is where some assistance from seasoned eater safari tour guides out there could come in handy.

Here is his latest email (no he did not actually go to Poland):
Quote:
Thanks for your response to my email,
Please let me say tha my Official we meet you up in Cameroon by monday ,and i want them to be well taken care of Laughing , They are young men ,who understand Africa well and ok. i want you to understand that you are to send to me your Full contact address and i will inform my men on how to go .
I want you to send to me the following ibnformation:
Your address in Cameroon
Your phone number please.
i dont want them to experience what i experience in Poland ,when i came ,so i will like you to send to me any phone which my official can use in contacting you, As they will be leaving for Africa By Monday Morning ok.
So dont worry at all and stop responding to those hackers email,i will send you an email of the pictue of my Official who are meeting you up and please you must not send any person to carry them ,please remember they are not citizens of that country and they need to be protected. Laughing
I want them to call you as soon as they get to Cameroon ok,So please we will need your number immediately you get there, Please try and check your email as soon as your get to Cameroon ok very importance so we can have an update regarding meeting you and if there is any change in location ,please kindly let me know ok immediately ,very importance.
Finally do remembr that my official are come to represnt me and you must treat them like me you've got it pal ,they will give you a form to fill and that you must fill and give then back immediately ,that form will be use for the release of your fund ok. yeah whatever you say pal
Please call my number as soon as you get to Cameroon ,My numer is +447045733xxx, +4470457xxx,
I will be waiting for your call.
Regard to you and please wait for them
Sir Gomer

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - The problematic phone call from a local number, was one of the main reasons why I created the SSC's in the first place.
I usually Email them a reply of:
Quote:

We are not a hotel based in <xxxxxxx>.
Our guests visit us to get away from the hassle of city life and retreat
to enjoy the tranquility of nature.

As a result, and as I have already explained to you, our camps do not
have local landlines.
We instead use a radio and satellite telephone system that works perfectly well for us.

Our satellite telephone is used for emergencies only, for example if we need to contact the flying doctor service.
It is not available for guests to have a casual chit-chat with chums.
However in exceptional circumstances the duty manager at the camp does have discretion to bend this rule for outgoing calls.

You are correct to observe that our website telephone number is a UK one.
Again this is because we deal with people from many different countries
with many different languages.
It makes sense for us to have a centralised telephone system to record
all incoming messages and diseminate the request accordingly.

This is the reason why it is clearly shown on our website as
"International Enqury" line.

Best regards,

Bernie Rhodxx
Operations Manager - 5imba Safari Group Ltd

Hopefully this thwarts mugu demands for a local number, yet still provides you with the opportunity to call him from a Skype/Flextel number, passing it off as the camp's satellite telephone.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Great, that is precisely what I was looking for, some pre-written text Very Happy that somebody else put some thought into .
I will work that as a forwarded email from the 5imba camp, where I ask the local number, and they reply with your text. Is the contact addy on the website still good?

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - No need for you to work it in, I'll will send it as and when he contacts the camp.... Wink

I will look at your request and get your paperwork completed tonight..

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba-

Wink OK, I will send him an email tonight @ around 10 eastern standard wgich will be about 4am their time and an hour after my scheduled (private jet) landing. In that email I will have the contact info as on the 5imba contact page, and say that if they need additional information they must write to the contact email addy (hope its still good). That should take care of 'em for now. Although I am not sure they will email 5imba, hopefully they do.

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love a good Simba Safari..... Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Daktari Stephen - Well the modality has been dormant for long enough, lets hope some new lads can enjoy our hospitality.... Very Happy

@Juju4u - Check your inbox. Welcome pack has been Emailed.... Thumbs up

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up got it Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
looking forward to a fantastic holiday

Edit: Just as a matter of background, Alf (the victim) is a raging out of control alcoholic, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he and his coworkers made so much trouble at the camp that they get booted out (could come in handy later)

Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Juju4u - Got this reply from mugu this morning:
Quote:
Thanks i we got the information ,My official will arriver on monday
Thanks
Sir Gomer

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this:
(4:45 AM EST)
Quote:
Compliment to you
Thanks i got your email and unerstand all what said by you,please understand me that my men could not leave London,As i said and i have informed you before that my official will be arriving Cameroon on Monday please , I have gotten the ticket from the hotel and recipt of booking . Thanks for that.
Any way i will inform you that my men will not be having any phone contact at the moment in arriver to cameroon ,so please i will advices if you can send then a phone number ,so on arriver,they will contact you immediately. Please let me know you mind,i want you to send my you photograp,so my official can identify you when they arriver,as we misplace all document during hacking of our Ex box.
I will be waiting for your quick response to our email,
Regards ,my men will be happy to meet you by monday ok.
Sir Gomer

He's still insisting on that phone thing Sad
He understood everything Alf wrote Shocked
I'm gonna send a picture of uncle rico Very Happy
http://www.artisanchurch.com/e-news/uncle-rico-photo.jpg

I have a few hours to write back until the shuttle picks up tonite. I was thinking of acting as though this is the last time I can email before we leave for the camp & get cut off entirely (exept of course for me calling him, which is impossible since his U.K. nos dont work from skype). Question I could tell him that 'the men' can contact SSC via the contact information on the webpage, they will surely relay a message by carrier pigeon to me.

Exclamation We need to get him off Gmail, how?

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
I could tell him that 'the men' can contact simba via the contact information on the webpage, they will surely relay a message by carrier pigeon to me.

Exclamation We need to get him off Gmail, how?

Yes, he can always have a message passed along to you via the Simba "International Enquiry" line or the Simba Email.
Or in extreme cases you might be able to use the camps satellite telephone.

Get him off of Gmail by either saying, you are concerned that security might be breached. Or that your Email provider is having trouble receiving Gmail and that his messages are appearing as gobbledygook:

d46r 5i3, y4ir me55at2e 15 id54rut0ed.

You recommend Yahoo, because it easy to open and free.. Very Happy

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(edited)

I bcc'd 5imba camp on my email to the mugu.

Unfortunately, I was playing around with inserting one of @Master's characters and forgot that I left this at the bottom of the email as I was editing it:
Quote:
In the meantime if you need sometin you gonna need talk with my niece
in australia ok her name is ihava and heres her infromations
###@gmail.com

It's a bit out of context!

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

here is the picture of our jolly camper:
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456113

and here is a picture of his victim, Alf:
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456112

and here is his latest email:
Quote:
Compliment to you
I got your email and understood all what said by you, please let me inform you that my official is coming down on Monday nite and please i will advice you to inform the shutle client, that they should be patient with the arrangement, We are trying to see if we can make arrangement for two officials but if we cant means we will have to send only one official ,and he will be moving down to cameroon to see you .
Please i want to understand that the official we are sending down is a black young official ,who understand africa relation well and ok,
According to the Air line , there will be a transit in one of the african air line ,i do no were before da arriver at Cameroon. So you have to be patient regarding his delivery.
i have the photograph of my official ?.
Sir Gomer

Alf replied:
Quote:
ok i understand monday nite no problem its perfect actualy. I forward
you r mail to 5imba people for the shutle arangment they can ecsplain
beter.

I talk here with 5imba people they say no problem two people is
already booked so its good, ok. can you give a phone number for mr
micheals in africa that way i can call him to say hi and plus i need
to give to 5imba people to be sure in case he gets in late you know.
what flight will it be?

i go the picture of mr micheal he looks like good man. i still cant
call your number in london i tried again from payphone system here.

my cowurkers start drinkin again and they want to go to bar for an hour.

Also, he says he doesnt understand the pickup instructions:
Quote:
from alf wizcunson
to 5imba_safari@.............
cc Harry Gomer <[email protected]>
date Jul 19, 2008 11:31 AM
subject Fwd: BOOKING REFERENCE - KOR/08/0516

dear 5imba oficials. pleas ecsplain to mr gomer the instructions for
the shutle he did not understand. the men to be picked up is mr
micheals. his picture atched.

thank
camper alf wizcunson

dear mr gomer. its simple 5imba shutle will pick up mr micheals and
drive him to the camp out in the middle of safari area where we stay.
theres aroom for him there all set to go. its ok?
pleas arange with 5imba shutle the day for the pickup, monday at around 7pm?
maybe you should give mr micheal number in africa?

alf out

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 19, 2008 10:52 AM
Subject: BOOKING REFERENCE - KOR/08/0516

To: alf wizcunson <[email protected]>

yes i have gotten it so please explain to me better, the name of my
agent is Mr Micheal
Sir Gomer

Last edited by juju4u on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

juju4u wrote:
here is the picture of our jolly camper:
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456113

and here is a picture of his victim, Alf:
http://www.putfile.com/pic/8456112

You two make a beautiful couple. Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why doesn't anyone use photobucket anymore? The link to that takes forever to load.

Or maybe I'm just impatient.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You two make a beautiful couple.
Indeed, Alf has already complimented mr micheal as looking like a "good man"... Who knows, maybe he'll turn gay and fall in love Very Happy

He's sending a lot of emails, here is the lastest:
Quote:
from alf wizcunson

well geez i dont know i mean they will certiinly be safe once in the hands of simba shutle, this is a five star operatiun you now=k. once your men get to shutle pickup point they are takun care of reel good even theres drink and food on board, that is where we are eatin diner tonite, they brought us lunch already as we waited today it was delcius. onec at camp its a luxury resort no dangers there, tell to bring safari clothes.

beyund that i dont know i mean airtravel safety these days has some dengers i guess but im no safety specialist. is this what you mean?

were gonna go get some drinks now ok.

On 7/19/08, Harry Gomer <[email protected]> wrote:
ok no problem , what about the security of my official, Have that been taken care of ?
Please let me know?
Gomer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic