SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Dying and Unstable Widows (Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: GOOD DAY BELOVED
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 10:14 AM
Dear Beloved in Christ,
Please bring out time and read this email. It is by the grace of God that I received Christ,knowing the truth and the truth has set me free.

Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of Gods mercy and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs Lackwit.I am married to Engr. Some Guy who worked with Chevron/Texaco in LONDON UNITED KINGDOM for twenty years before he died in the year 2004.We were married for twenty-seven years without a child. He was held hostage and slain to death by protesting youths of the region. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry.

When my late husband was alive he deposited $15million usd with The a Bank in london Presently, this money is still with the bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to receive the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf if I can not come over.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and hear well and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested and at the end of every year distributed among charity organization,churches and orphanage home. I want a person that is God fearing that will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because i know that there are a lot of poor people suffering from different kind of disease and nobody to come to their aid.

With God all things are possible. I also took this decision because I don't have any child That will inherit this money and I don't Want my husbands Hard- earned money to be misused.

I am not afraid of Death hence I know where I am Going. I know that I Am Going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 Says that the Lord will fight my course and I shall Hold my peace If you know truthfully that you can do exactly what i wish to use this money to do,Please write me back with your full name and phone number.contact me through my email address below; (*****@yahoo.es)

I want somebody that will use this fund for the service of God and humanity. If you can honestly,do this that i request,I will be glad to hand you over the said $15million Usd .. I hope to hear from you.

Remain Blessed
MRS LACKWIT

Dearest Mrs. Lackwit,

I too know the pain of a husband lost, as well as the struggle of having to find worthy organisations to donate money to. I cannot bear to even look at the bank accounts anymore, as they remind me of the dearly departed Mr. N0s3y! I imagine it is the same way for yourself, my dear. That is why I will help you. Please let me know what steps I must take.

Yours,
Mrs. N4ncy N0s3y

Quote:
My Beloved in Christ,Mrs. N4ncy N0s3y

Greetings in the name of our lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Thank you for your reply and sincerity so far and I pray that the almighty GOD will protect you as you set out to help in making sure that these money reach to the less -privileged in the society.

I am very happy despite my painful situations here in this hospital for knowing a faithful true Christian like you who has the true love and fear of the almighty GOD, For I could see Many people unaware of the Right Path of GOD this days of end time.

Sincerely I got your email contact address when I was searching for a person or organizations that will be of a good help to me; as my situations are getting bad each day.

Please I will like to tell you a little detail about my self first and why I decided to do this, and I hope that you will understand me, I have no single fear in telling you all about me, only that you have to see this as a humanity work of GOD that need sincerity, faithfulness, and trust please don’t see it as a chance to make your self rich.

i also attached my first surgery picture to this mail so that you also use the picture to pray for me.

But if you know that you cant handle this, i would suggest you get a well balanced man or woman,whom you trust and who you know is a real Christian , who cannot misuse this money. I got married to my late husband about eleven years ago and since then we where living in happiness although that we had no child, until when the wicked world that is full with bad wicked people came with death, then when he is about to die that he called me and make me promise him that I should make sure that this money will be given out to the less privileged and the poor who are suffering in the world, But I did not give this money out according to my late husband wish since then till now that I am very sick to death and I am praying for GOD forgiveness.

Three months after the shock of my husband death I started having pains inside me, I went to the hospital to see my doctor then it was discovered that I have this bad and dangerous sickness, which since then I had undergone various medical test and operations just to see if I can safe my life but (ooh GOD, Here now I cant stand up or can be able to see that my late husband wished is done by myself.

The worst of it is that my late husband relative and brothers wanted me to die just for them to come and inherit all my husband wealth and properties, so none of them came to see me in the hospital now or ask me how I am for they are happy that I had no child of my own, so that is why I had make up my mind to see that these money is given out as the wish of my husband before I die as my situation and conditions now cant allow me to do this myself.

Please I am now writing with tears so I will like to stop here until when I will hear from you .

Right now you are all that I have as my brother, sister and best friend so please try as much as you can to make sure that this money is used as I had told you even if I die, for I cant tell what tomorrow will bring to my life as of now.

Please do not see this as a chance of getting rich but take this as a help, and as a humanitarian work of GOD no matter what you will gain in it, is only the almighty GOD will reward you back.

I would like you to forward the following details to the bank where these funds are been deposited details which includes:

Your Full name
Nationality
Direct telephone Number
Occupation.
Marital status
you are to contact my late husband's attorney who would help you in making this a reality by providing the necessary logistic in this regard.

here is his personal contact.
NAME: IncrediblyRealPersonWhoIsNotTryingToScamMeAtAll Doe.
EMAIL:*****@yahoo.co.uk
contact him and get back to me for more help.

Thanks and May The peace of the Lord be with you.
Yours sister in the lord.
Mrs Lackwit

Long, ain't it? I just glanced over most of it. Interesting mistake, putting the request for information at the bottom? Doesn't our Mrs. Lackwit know the tried and true Internet acronym "TL;DR"??? Because I certainly didn't Razz

My Faithful Mrs. Lackwit,

It is indeed hard times we face, with the cruelties and evils of the world. Only righteous God-fearing people will escape the revelations unscathed!!!

As I explained before, Mrs. Witt, I will move your husband's money to the same charities which I donate my own inherited fortune.

In reply to your request for more information about me, my name is N4ncy N0s3y, a 28 year old widow from London, UK. I was disfigured in a horrible accident some years ago which heavily damaged my ears. My husband was a benefactor to the Christ's Mercy Learning School For The Hearing And Mentally Repaired. We met at a fundraising event and it was love at first sight! We were happily married for 10 years, until his tragic death of cancer of the pineal gland some six months ago.

I wonder if I could ask a favor of you, my dear Lackwit (if I may so call you that). Could you act on my behalf for the barristers? I must admit I have a dreadful fear of them since my husband's funeral. You see, the barrister who was in charge of taking care of my dear Harry's will accosted me during the reading! As a fellow good Christian woman, you can imagine how offended I was by this!!! It affected me with a case of hysterics, and ever since I cannot abide barristers or walnut-paneling.

I would be most grateful if you would do this for me, my dear Lackwit.

Your in Christ
N4ncy

Quote:
Subject: HOW ARE YOU DOING N4ncy.PLEASE DO CONTACT MY LATE HUSBANDS BARRISTER.

My dear N4ncy N0s3y,
i am very sorry for your sad story likewise mine but i think that you have to endure everything until you you complete my will ,which is using my late husbands money to help the poor people around you and also to take care of your self.

in your pleadings for me to help you contact my late husbands barrister.it is very important for you to know that you are my only person whom i can count on especially in my condition you are to present your self to my late husband attorney as my next of kin and the sole beneficiary to my late husbands funds ,so that he could change the legal documents with your name to enable the bank to transfer my late husbands money to you.
i am only doing this because i don't want my late husbands sufferings go into the wrong hands into the hands of the people who are unbelievers and ungodly people.

I am also promising you that your safety is guaranteed by the special grace of the almighty lord. the barrister is a God fearing man who i i have known ever since my husband was alive.
he is not going to hurt you he is only going to help you with all his heart and might.

i am would also want you to be praying for me so that i could leave longer to see the joy of the lord in your life.

please be informed that you are to send your complete details to the barristers email contact which i have giving to you.
once again here is the barrister's email contact.
*****@yahoo.co.uk

I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY.
YOURS SISTER IN THE LORD
MRS LACKWIT

My dear Lackwit,

I have a brilliant idea! I will email your husband's barrister, and include you on the emails! I will insist that he do the same, and together we can ensure he is on the righteous path to God's Heaven Above.

I am praying for you, my dear Lackwit. I hope the Glorious God In The Highest will see fit to diminish the pain caused by your cancer.

Thank you so much for providing me with this opportunity, my dear Lackwit! Together we shall see that it does not go to waste.
Praise Christ,
N4ncy

(and to the barrister)
Sir,

I have been in contact with Mrs. Lackwit about her husband's will. Please understand that I have had dubious encounters with barristers before. Therefore if any contact is to occur between us, I must insist that Mrs. Lackwit be included on all emails.

Thank you,
Mrs. N4ncy N0s3y

Quote:
(From Mrs. Lackwit)
I am no more afraid of death as my bible made me to understand that it is only once that one would die and resurrect to the glory of God Almighty.

i know and believe that you are going to make sure that you get this money transfered to you before my second surgery which would be coming up in five days time.
you have to be praying for me because according to my medical doctor,my chance of making it from the surgery is very small and i have told D0ugl4s that you are my only sister i have in this world.

keep praying my survival from the surgery.

remain blessed in the lord
Yours sister in the lord]
Mrs Lackwit

My dearest Lackwit,

My best wishes to you in your upcoming surgery. Please let me know the results, as I would like to send you a gift should God permit you to live through this tragedy. I know you are ready to accept the open arms of God Almighty, but I must confess my selfish wish that you live a little while longer, just to converse with me.

I know you are ready to leave this world, dearest Lackwit, but know that if God does not see fit to grant my selfish wish I shall be deeply saddened. You are like the sister I never had, Lackwit.

Your sister in Jesus,
N4ncy

Quote:
(Mrs. Lackwit’s barrister)
here could transfer these funds.

you are to inform Mrs Lackwit of my intention and condition here in this venture.

i shall be inquiring about the cost of procuring these documents which is necessary in this venture by Monday i would get back to you with the cost of procuring these documents.

Please Note that am a very busy man and as such my personality cannot be drawn to the mod because this transaction.

You are to send your bank account number via my email so that while applying for the transfer form i shall furnish the bank with your nominated bank account number.

Best Regards
D0ugl4s G1ggs Esq

(Mrs. N0s3y doesn't like barristers. Not at all, no sir!)

Barrister G1ggs,

My bank account information is as follows:
*****FAKE BANK INFO*****

Yours,
Mrs. N4ncy N0s3y

Quote:
(from the barrister)
Attention N4ncy N0s3y.

With regards to my previous mail to you, I made you to understand that my stay here in Nigeria is official and that according to the Nat west bank London that the funds have been transferred to their west African location.

And also about the enquiry of the cost of procuring these vital/legal documents, because of my tight engagements here In Nigeria, I was unable to get back to you yesterday as promised by me. Now I have taken down your banking information’s,.

I also applied for the payment authority to remit form from the Nat west bank branch here and they gave me the form which I attached to this mail .you are to find the attachment and print it out and fill it with ink according to the banks directives.

In furtherance to my promise about getting the cost of procuring the vital documents,

Here is the break down of the cost of each of the documents

1 Change of ownership certificate cost $ 279usd.
2 Deposit certificate. I shall help you procure this none.
2. Letter of authorization. Cost $190 usd
4. Power of attorney $70 usd

Total cost of procuring the above mentioned documents is.$ 539 united states dollars.

Note that you are send the above named amount through western union money transfer With the name of my personal assistant below.
Here is the name of which you are to send the above mentioned fees to.

RECIVERS NAME: OHU4K4NW4 M0D35TU5 ..C.
ADDRESS:IO1 PRESIDENTIAL RAOD WUSE ZONE TO ABUJA NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION FOR WHAT?
ANSWER..OUR LORD.
MTCN……………………………..

After making this payment, you arte to scan and send the payment slip to my email box for confirmation and speed procession of the documents.

Note; that while sending the payment slip, you are also advised to scan and send to my email box the dully completed payment application form from Nat West Bank .so that I can send it to them upon my arrival from the federal high court, I shall forward all the procured documents to them for the speedy commencement of the transfer of these funds into your nominated bank account.

Please do inform Mrs Lackwit the stage we are now.

Best wishes

D0ugl4s G1ggs Esq.

Mr. G1ggs,

What is Western Union? I have never heard of this before. Is it a bank of some sort?

Mrs. N0s3y

Quote:
(from lackwit)
Calvary greetings to you my dear N4ncy,

how are doing?

i hope that the Almithy lors is in control. (Excellent baiting name, think I'll take it Wink )

i have be waiting very anciously to read from you to know what the condition of things is.

i ahve also attached my first hospital surgery picture here for you to be using it in praying for me.

i would love to read from you or from D0ugl4s.

remain blessed.

am yours sister in the lord.

Mrs Lackwit

Cavalry greetings to you as well, Lackwit!

Thank you for the picture. It will be passed on to my prayer group meeting tomorrow night. My dear Lackwit, were you blessed with any children before your husband passed on? I would like to include them in the prayers as well. If you have any pictures, it would help. I find prayers often seem like they are given wings when there are images to go along with them. Smile

As for the business with Barrister G1ggs, I am currently looking into this Western Union business. I am completely unfamiliar with the entire business. Hopefully he will be able to clear some of this up for me.

Frolick with the Lamb of God,
Your Sister in Christ,
N4ncy

Quote:
(from the barrister)
Attention N4ncy N0s3y.
it is most surprising that you did not know or heard about western union money transfer.
it is an international money transfer out fit.
you can find it in any bank in the United Kingdom,

you are advised to go any bank in London and tell them that you want to send money through western union money transfer they would give you a form which you are to fill with the name which i sent you previously.

best regards
D0ugl4s G1ggs

Barrister D0ugl4s,

Who is this "Ohu4k4nw4 M0d35tu5" person, and why should I send him my money? Why can I not simply send it to you instead? I shall go to the bank tomorrow during my daily outing and fill in the form with your information. I simply cannot condone sending money to strange people when I do not know who they are.

Your Sister in Christ,
N4ncy

Quote:
(from the barrister)
ATTENTION N4ncy N0s3y.

Sequel to your question on whom you are sending this money to.
i made you to understand that i am here for a reason and that i have my personal assistant here who hlep me in other legal works here because of my tight engagments i cannot always go to the bank to collect this money.

I ithink that you are not making any mistake sending this money to the person i presents to you .i am even surprise to read that you have not send these fees.

i told you from my hotel room in the borders of nigeria and caemeroon is very far so i take flight to go the capital city to do any of my legal works here.

so you should go ahaed and send this mon ey the name i have giving to you at will surely reach my hand.

have you heard from Mrs Lackwit?how is she fairing?i hope she is in good health becuse i was told that she would be going for another surgery this week.
i think that best thing we can do for her is to put her in prayers .
I awaits your urgent reply and the payment information of the fees.
Best regards
D0ugl4s G1ggs

(D’oh! I’d forgotten about Lackwit. How kind of him to remind me.)

Barrister D0ugl4s,

I am shocked to hear such accusations from you! Shocked I say! You must realise that I have so far taken you on faith. Why, how can I be sure of your trustworthyness if I don't even know what you look like? I think that you have no call to question me, Barrister D0ugl4s, nor to take me to task for being rightfully cautious with my money! I simply wanted to ensure that the contact information was correct!

I have not heard from Mrs. Witt yet today, and I am sorely afraid. I was hoping for photographs of her children to include in my prayer meeting tonight. I suppose the sole picture I have of Mrs. Witt will have to do.
Yours,
Mrs. N4ncy

(and in a separate to the barrister alone)
Barrister D0ugl4s,
Could I ask you to do me a favor? I would like to keep this secret from Mrs. Witt if at all possible. If she does pull through her upcoming surgery, would you be so good as to bring her flowers on my behalf? It would mean the world to me, and I would be willing to add the expense to my money transfer.
Yours,
Mrs. N4ncy

(I didn't get an email from Lackwit that day)
Cavalry greetings, Lackwit!
I hope this finds you in good health! You did not get back to me about the pictures for my prayer meeting today and I am worried!
Peace in the lap of God,
N4ncy

Quote:
(from the barrister)
It is very important to let you know that am a man of high profile and as such my personality cannot be dragged to the mod.
To give you the benefit of doubt, you are to go ahead and send the fees with my name .below.
Receivers name: D0ugl4s G1ggs..
Address:Abuja Nigeria .
Text question: what for?
Answer: for the lord.
Mtcn……………………………

Note that you are send this fees today so that I could get them as soon as you send the payment slip via my email box.

As per your request. I will do as you said shall keep everything secret from her. I hope that the lord will see her through.

I thank you for the faith and trust you have for me. I shall not let you down.

Best regards
D0ugl4s gigs.Esq.

Barrister D0ugl4s,

I merely wanted to make sure the money was going to the right person! I went to the bank and asked to do a Western money transfer. Here is the MTCN number they gave to me: *********

Please be patient with me, sir. I am very unfamiliar with this process and I do not cope well with stress.

Mrs. N4ncy N0s3y

Quote:
(from lackwit)
Subject: MY ADVICE AND MY WISH AND YOUR PRAYERS.
Good day My dear N4ncy.
how are you doing today.
D0ugl4s told me that you and him have been on the right part of this transaction.

he also made me to know that you are now going through the process of getting these funds transfered to your bank account.

in response to your question,i made you to know in my mails that you are the only sister daughter that i have
ever since my husband died,i have no body i could call my own accept you.
i am only leaving by the grace of the almighty lord.

here is my advice to you.do not fail to make everything possible to make sure that this funds is transfered into your bank account.

i know that D0ugl4s is a very good man and he is only helping to this extent because of the cordial relationship that existed between him and my husband.

I was told by my medical doctor that i would be going in for my second surgery tomorrow.
i know that you would be praying for me to come out of this surgery safely.

but if i don't make it,you now know that you are the only person i can count on even in my grave yard.

remember that my most of aim of entrusting this money into your care is because i know that you are a Christian and that you could be trusted.

this may be my last mail to you .
keep me in your prayers.
death is no more a treat to me because i know that the lord is waiting to receive me in his right hands.

I am closing my mail with tears of joy and happiness knowing fully well that i have a faithful woman like you by my side.

REMAIN BLESSED IN THE LORD.
YOURS MOTHER AND SISTER IN THE LORD.
MRS Lackwit

My dear Lackwit,
You say that Barrister D0ugl4s is a good man, but I just don't know! I read his email today and cried for two hours, I was so hurt by his cruel words! How could he think that I was delaying our transaction when I know how precious time is with your terrible condition? I only wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing. I'm so distraught, Lackwit dearest. I hardly know what to do. I was so flustered when I went to the bank today I could hardly talk straight.
I will pray for you, please pray for me to have the emotional strength to overcome my fear while dealing with Barrister G1ggs.
Yours in Jesus,
N4ncy

Any tips on keeping him from getting nervous would be appreciated!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

very nice story Smile

You should tell them you were so moved that you decided to become a monk and devote your life to God. This is why you have to renounce to all your possessions, and will be giving all your money to charities...
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has he replied yet? You posted that a week ago, so... I guess something will have happened since then. Update, please!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic