SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first love scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not been on any dating sites (honest! been married 12 years!!) but here is my first love scammer (resolves to Riga, Latvia). I will probably have a crack at "her" later, but if anyone else wants a go.

Note to mods: wasn't quite sure whether to put this here or in "surplus", so feel free to move if nec:

Full mail header
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from eu1056f.lyceu.net (eu1056m.lyceu.net [172.18.200.149])
by eu1064m.lyceu.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 01A4A27AD50
for <xxxxx@xxxxx>; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:14:16 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from ns.biosan.lv (localhost.localdomain [195.13.221.162])
by eu1056f.lyceu.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id D58282B1613
for <xxxxx@xxxxx>; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:14:16 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from 195.13.221.162/32:3965 (from=<[email protected]>;helo=ns.biosan.lv)
by eXpurgate V2.0.6.1, id=150420::080725091408-73F76080-76101D50
for <xxxxx@xxxxx>; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:13:40 +0200
Received: from [195.13.221.162] by smtp1.rona.ca; Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:14:07 +0200
Message-ID: <01c8ee36$ca50d980$a2dd0dc3@pmgvyqcxr>
To: <xxxxx@xxxxx>
Subject: Hello Pleasant my stranger !!!
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 09:14:07 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01C8EE36.CA50D980"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.2180
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.2180
X-purgate: This mail is considered clean
X-purgate: clean
X-purgate-type: clean
X-purgate-Ad: Checked for Spam by eleven - eXpurgate www.eXpurgate.net
X-purgate-ID: 150420::080725091408-73F76080-76101D50/2377040079-0/0-0
X-purgate-size: 66935/94
Close

HI !
I want I shall tell to you from the first letter that is very glad to see
from you the answer not looking on that as you will have impression on this
read letter.
I think it is necessary to be presented now.
My name is Nataliya.
Me now 27 years... I
Think that there has come time when each person in this world reflects to
create happy family for a birth in the future of remarkable children which
will be surrounded with caress and care of parents.
You now probably will ask me: why I write you to the first the letter???...
I Can answer at once.
I t would be desirable the very first to start to exchange letters and to
look at your reaction.
I think that on it while will suffice.
Write I shall be very glad to communicate.
Write me the letter on mine e-mail: [email protected]
So it will be easy for me to communicate with you...
If you to me will be not not answered my letter with me to understand you.
Russian girl Nataliya.

Pic here: Image

Last edited by foxhat on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Foxhat! Welcome aboard the Love Boat! Wink

If you put your picture on a site like photobucket.com, they give you an image link to copy automatically and you just paste that in your post here.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's obviously up to our Mods as to where they would put this, but speaking as a sometime (or very lazy part time) romance baiter I personally like to see these in here. The full time love baiters like to get to their fresh meat without trawling through 450 advance fee jobs!

The language is pure vlad, but it's interesting where it resolves to. Maybe Latvia is an up and coming love scam hotbed?
I've never had an email "out in the wild" like this, I usually have to hunt my love vlads down at scuzzy dating sites. Laughing

Why not have a crack? Push your envelope a bit, so to speak, it's nice to learn how they work.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu --

You can have some of my vlads. I manage multiple emails for a non-profit--these addresses have never been connected to any dating site or guestbook, and for a while the addresses were pulling in 3 or 4 vlads a day (maybe some of them will turn out to be webcam girls, but they look more like vlads to me.) Thanks to new spam filters now it's about one every other day.

That poem I posted a few days ago was a first, though--we have never had romance lads, let alone poetic ones, to those addresses.

I am still in the "learning everything I can" stage and am not baiting or closing sites/accounts yet so anything I get is free to anyone who wants it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dorothy, baiting is loads of fun while being good for the non scamming community, if you are getting 3 or 4 a day it can be a shame to let them all go to waste, posting them on a website such as Scamwarners, romancescam or russian detective or of course here is a great way to allow potentail victims to find their email addresses if they are lucky enough to do a few google searches.

Some people believe that closing down scammers email is a good way to do some damage but it has been proven otherwise on many occasions.

I spend about 5 hours (maybe more) every week, researching scammer details and posting at scamwarners for potential vics to find, each one can take up to an hour to post depending on how much info there is to be found, if one of those addresses was to be closed down, any time I spent on it would become wasted as the scammer would create a new email address and begin fresh using an email address I dont have details for, this will take the scammer only a few minutes to set up and potential vics will not be able to search his email address and find proof that its a scam.

Closing an email address can inadvertantly actually help a scammer and may actually help someone to get scammed.

It also causes a very real chance of ruining baits which can waste a lot of our time as well as save the lad from such ,iseries as wedding plans, safaris and bank account closures.

Closing their websites on the other hand can cause them damage as it does take a long time for them to set them up and generally costs the scammer money any potential vics who go to a lad website and find the website has been closed down will in most cases have enough suspicion to avoid being scammed.

In Summary
Please dont close scammers email addresses, it helps scammers and hinders baiters Wink

Oh and welcome Fox Hat please remember if you ever get lost you should keep in mind "wear the Fox Hat" Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops sorry Murray! I should have been more clear about what I meant. I've been lurking and reading long enough to know not to kill emails (except for phone lads of course) -I meant reporting bank accounts to Alan.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, much better, it doesn't hurt to remind others of the importance of NOT closing scammers addies from time to time anyway so no harm done

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx OBL; post above edited to include vlad pic (does anyone else know "her"??)

And Mugatu, I think I will have a crack at "her" since I've somehow saved the effort of having to visit a scuzzy dating site to get her!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
It's obviously up to our Mods as to where they would put this, but speaking as a sometime (or very lazy part time) romance baiter I personally like to see these in here.

I agree Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
foxhat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay!

Got a reply from the "lovely" Natalie or Vlad or whatever its name is.

*Cracks knuckles* and *rolls up sleeves*. Let the games begin.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic