SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rudeness Rules!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's what (and her previous incarnation, ) think. And here's why.

A Lad barrister got angry at lack of progress - it's that old problem with invoices!

Quote:
I want to appriciate your useless efforts and responds, I am sorry the normal procedures has to be taken when embarking on Transaction such as this. I can see you are just playing with a serious issue such as this, I am sorry to tell you we can not move on again due to your lack of understanding.
Thanks for your time.

Cammy was sorta tired too:

Quote:
An invoice is a standard procedure, duh-brain - that's the bit I just can't get my head around; that two professional men, in different professions too, have the same delusion about something so basic.
Until that dipshit 0k0gwu comes to the party - well, then there is no fucking party!
So, what are you going to do about it?

The Lad laid down the Law:

Quote:
I am suprised you have no regard for me even for this Transaction. I fully understood you do not want to take any responsibilty to ensure we obtain the Document from the Federal High Court. I am making out arrangment on how to set off the bill because we are wasting much time , We are supposed to have received our fund if not for the delay from your side. All the same I urgently need a phone number to enable me contact you incase of emagency, if you know you can not provide a phone number,kindly send a revocation letter to the Bank, tell them you are not compitent to handle this Transaction.
I wait for your urgent responds to enable me take my decission.

But Cammy wasn't pleased:

Quote:
If anyone's holding this up, it's that moron 0gukwu - and as I said, you and he have some weird blind spot when it comes to proper procedure. If he'd done what I asked - and it should have been so fucking easy for him to do - then we'd be done and dusted. But no - he (and you) had to act all flustered, like I'd offered him a blow job. Go figure.
And no, I don't have a phone number - unless you want to talk to someone else entirely. And why don't I have a number? BECAUSE I'M EFFECTIVELY DEAF! I've been that way since I was seven - when my father boxed my ears for answering back and burst both my eardrums, and then wouldn't get me to a hospital. My brother did that, even though our father tried to stop him, but it was too late.
So now you should understand why your suggestion that because I'm deaf I'm somehow incompetent really burns my gut. If you really believe that, then go fuck yourself.
I'm not going to withdraw - and it's too bad your father didn't.

I didn't expect this:

Quote:
Now i understand your problem why you do not have a Phone number, I never knew you are deaf but all the same kindly bear with me and try to avoide temper when responding mails to people who do not know of your present situation. Regarding the invoice you are talking about, I do not want you to continue to talk about that again because I have assured to fend for the payment for them to issue us the AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM, by next week I shall pay the money to them. I want you to understand that in Transaction like this we don't have to be very harsh when writting mails because it might appear to be an accursing words.

Then he was on to details... and wanting me to open Yahoo chat.

So - Rudeness Rules! Yay!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic