SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ask for $$$ already dammit!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tamara, my love Vlad, will NOT ask for money, even after I told her I won a 12 million dollar insurance settlement from a car accident, AND after sending about 20 emails!!! And my first trophy is CLEARLY photoshoped. And don't they have toothbrushes in Russia??
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads can take along time 20 emails is not much. 6 months and several hundred emails is getting closer.
If they sent a photo shopped pic you are climbing the ladder.

Good luck.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After my second email from that 'submissive' ladette, she is already asking for money! *Warms up slap arm.*

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't feel bad about the vlad not asking for cash yet... My current bait is approaching 4 months, and other than pointing me to a "travel agency", I haven't heard a word about sending money. Be patient, waste as much of "her" time as possible, sooner or later there'll be an "emergency", or request for help traveling, etc...
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is not that unusual for a vlad/vladette to ask for money that quick. Sometimes they use the old "I'm coming to your country routine - have money for own ticket/visa etc" and then there is a problem. relative needs an operation as an example.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About 24 emails, 10 pics, 1 short video and young Tamara still has not asked for a nickel.......she is patient.
I need proof about her love though. Any suggetons for pics I should sk for??
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only the pictures you like Wink ^^
Give it time, maybe find another one and then let her know that you like the other one better, you can play the other one or use a lad to play that part, but you'll miss a big part of the conversation then. They have a game plan and a schedule, break it and make them work to keep your attention. Once they ask for money the bait is not that interesting anymore (my idea) you can just walk the concrete path and use standard letters then. So make them adjust and find new ways to get to their goal.
Have fun

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Only the pictures you like Wink ^^

That is th'e thing. I HOPE that the girl in the pics is involved because I don't want an innocent party involved. And she isn't old. She is in her 20's, but barely.....
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most likely you're typing to a male and he (ab)uses her pictures for his scheme. You'll never know for sure.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The video clearly had a female voice telling young "Tamara" what to do...."wave.....blow a kiss"...in Russian.

It might be a "family affair". Unreal. I don't know about the economy in Russia, but where I am, if you're breathing, you are automatically qualified to be hired anywhere. I guess scamming is easier.
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it FINALLY happened. "with great shame i ask for money for documents" Awww. And they have a lovely tradition in Russia where the bride TRAVELS to the groom instead of the groom going there to pick her up. That is why she needs the money. I asked for a video with a sign stating her love for me.
After a while of stall tactics, my character might suffer an illness so my lawyer may have to contact her regarding her new "inheritance" I plan for her with my insurance money.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent idea - I love it - Don't forget to ask her to hold fruit, eggs, beer, wine bottles or write her loving words in the sand while the film is running!

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is really dragging this thing on. Just a bunch of "I love you"s going back and forth. I guess we get to bond more and cement our relationship further.
I'm just looking for trophies. I asked for a video of her licking an ice cream cone. I'm sure that that isn't one that they have in their "video clip inventory"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Carpenter, keep at her, dont give in on what you want, all Russian women like a man who is firm but fair Laughing

As for the girl they are using for photos and movies, she is most liekly being paid to do this, the more she sees her photos shown on the net involved in this, the more she will charge Boris and/or the less likely she or others are to do it.

Have no remorse grasshopper, the girl in the pic is not the person you are writing to but nor is she innocent Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Unnecessary full requote of previous post removed. See it ^^^^

I guess its good for her to have a part time job.
No ice cream pic as she is " sick with bad throat". I asked for one of her eating an apple or better yet....A BANANA!!!!......who knew they have sliced pineapple in Russia?? Sad
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good. I hope Boris has to pay more for non-stock pictures and videos. I/m going for more personal stuff. ANy picture or videos requests that you think she will agree to? She wont do "intimate" photos. Sad

TS
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

i think you should ask why not. You wouldnt want to meet this girl and find she looks awful when naked! If she loves you, she'd do it, if she cant do it for you then you might just have to question her commitment!
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tomorrow I should be getting one of her in her bra and panties. It kind of creeps me out alittle. In some pics she is good, in others she looks a little young.
She told me yesterday taht it will take her a couple of days to get the pics ready. I'm guessing that she is or he is out of town and taht is waht the delay is. They should be fresh pics though. She needs to see a damn dentisted tho, holy shite....yellow much??
I'll keep you posted.

Removed quote of full post above yours. It is a conversation. TS.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A date on the photo may do, but the EXIF data tells much more. If you get what your after that would be the first thing that I'd check. Idea

carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please enlighten me on how to find out that info. I got a pic and a video of her eating ice cream today. I've been after that for a couple of weeks.
HUGE PAGE-BLOWING PICTURE

MOD EDIT:
Oversize image converted to linky to avoid blowout. [BB]
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just pulled this from the romance baiting sticky, there is lots of usefull information in there Wink

Quote:
Identifying pictures:
EXIF data. What is it and how do I see it?

When you get a photo off a scammer, sometimes you can find out more about it than you may think. Pictures have what's called EXIF data embedded in them, which tells you things like when it was created, what camera/scanner they used, if it's been Photoshopped and so on. So how do you find this out? There's a piece of freeware called Irfanview that'll let you do it. You can find it at

http://www.irfanview.com

Not straight out of the box though. Download and install Irfanview, then download and install the plugins. You have to install the plugins for the EXIF plugin to be installed. Both downloads can be found on the site above.

So now you have it installed, how do you use it? Open Irfanview from your start menu, press the O key to open a file and select the one you want. Once you can see the picture in Irfanview, press the I key, and if you can see a box marked "Exif info" then press the E key to see the EXIF info. If you don't see "Exif info" then there's none there and there's nothing you can do about it. Not every picture has it, but those that do can be checked this way.

Here's a simpler way to check EXIF data if you're using Firefox (And you should be. It's much better than IE!!!) Compiled by Wayne

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3905 is an addon that'll let you see EXIF data from a photo with just a right click.

It would also make for happyish mods if you could resize or link to the photo and dont quote an entire post directly above your new post. for those using smaller screens (like me at the moment) it means I have to scroll left and right to read the post.

To make a link to your photo use the quote function and copy the code as I have below

Large picture of girl eating icecream

They seem to dislike that, for a few reasons, it can make it hard to follow the thread for a start Wink

Generally mods dont like clicking buttons, it takes away from time they could be spending doing something much more enjoyable such as baiting.

You will get the hang of it carpenter, like swinging a hammer, it can look very easy, but takes some practice before you stop hitting your finger.

Also, well done on the photo and video. now to see if she will hold a sign for you. I think Calander pics are in short supply

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I;, getting the hang of this. I figured out how to shrink the pic so no more POSTER size pictures. Very Happy

OK, Tamara asked for a picture of me so I donwloaded a random one and sent it to her. She figured it out that it wasn't me and even told me the website I got it from. SHe is smarter then I thought. Here is her response:

Quote:
Hello my love Yub@n!! I am very glad to receive your letter!! I wish
to tell to you concerning your photo, I have looked at your photo and
you have understood that it not, what for you have downloaded a photo
from a site illinoisphoto.com and have sent to me? What for you
deceive me, what for you play with my feelings? I write to you
absolutely sincerely and with love, and you have arrived not
beautifully!! I really love you, and I want our meeting!! I think that
if you so will arrive further and will not send me your real photos at
us anything with you it will not turn out! I do not want that you me
deceived me and I do not want that we have left you!! Draw a
conclusion from my letter!! My dear I wish to tell to you concerning
official registration of papers if you helped me tomorrow I will go at
once to travel agency and I will start to prepare all papers for
arrival for you!! If you have helped me it would be remarkable!! I
wish to see you, I love you!! Forever yours Tamara!!

I just told her that I was hideous and thought she might pull the pin if she saw what I really looked like. Anyway, is there anyway that I can "clean" the photo of information before I send one to my next Vlad
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bump....new info

carpenter wrote:

OK, Tamara asked for a picture of me so I donwloaded a random one and sent it to her. She figured it out that it wasn't me and even told me the website I got it from. SHe is smarter then I thought. Here is her response:

Quote:
Hello my love Yub@n!! I am very glad to receive your letter!! I wish
to tell to you concerning your photo, I have looked at your photo and
you have understood that it not, what for you have downloaded a photo
from a site illinoisphoto.com and have sent to me? What for you
deceive me, what for you play with my feelings? I write to you
absolutely sincerely and with love, and you have arrived not
beautifully!! I really love you, and I want our meeting!! I think that
if you so will arrive further and will not send me your real photos at
us anything with you it will not turn out! I do not want that you me
deceived me and I do not want that we have left you!! Draw a
conclusion from my letter!! My dear I wish to tell to you concerning
official registration of papers if you helped me tomorrow I will go at
once to travel agency and I will start to prepare all papers for
arrival for you!! If you have helped me it would be remarkable!! I
wish to see you, I love you!! Forever yours Tamara!!

I just told her that I was hideous and thought she might pull the pin if she saw what I really looked like. Anyway, is there anyway that I can "clean" the photo of information before I send one to my next Vlad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic