SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Idea: List of willing victims

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got this idea as right now I have a lad at hand again that thinks I'm a lad too.

Of course I could just open a topic and ask for people who like to play victim, but then I got the following idea:

How about we create a topic where people can sign up as victims. From there everybody who plays oga/lad could then take victims and supply them to the lads.

What do you folks think about this?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great idea. I can toss 5 addies into the list without even blinking

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you going to prime the Lad first, or just give him addresses and tell him to scam away?

I can supply you with a couple of magas that you can say you harvested from a forum for the hearing-impaired.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice way to play this might be to offer the Lads some customised magas.

You (that is, anyone playing the Oga) tell him that old Mr Bufo Marinus is rich, but a bit cranky, so needs careful handling; that Miss Liselotte Tooby-Dezard is rather forgetful, but is a sucker for well-prepared documents, Bent Oddson has a drink problem and might make mistakes etc etc.

That way, the Lad has to work much harder, individual maga by maga, trying to keep his stories straight, while you come across as the caring sharing Oga, doing the best for your Lads.

And, of course, you tell the Lad that all these magas have paid money before, but you are sure there is much more to be made from them, which you'll share 50-50.

To cut a long story short, a list of customised magas for a fake oga to take charge of could be quite interesting...... Very Happy

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it may be beneficial to brief baiters on a case by case basis otherwise the active bait will quickly get lost under the shitload of NOK's and trunks that appear when the lad sells those leads on (which he will).
I've tried an experiment recently - give a fresh catcher account to just one lad and watching the growth in 419's - initially I'd get a different format every couple of days, now I get tens of formats a week from different IP's - and the only leak of that address was one lad once. They trade buy and sell addresses so you'd quickly end up with so much chaff it may be easier to just do case by case!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic