SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I think I've got a live one here, but not sure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if it's real (you know what I mean), it'll be my first bait. I think I'll be asking for a mentor.

Mark Gibson – [email protected]

IP on his pics was 65.55.172.71 – I can’t display headers in hotmail because that feature doesn’t work with my adaptive software. He contacted me on MySpace. His profile (such as it is – mostly blank) says he’s 41, and in Atlanta, GA. The IP says US.

His first contact with me:

Quote:
hello xxx,how are you doing?my name is mark,i like your profile and i will like to know you more,you can write me via my personal email address [email protected].

Thanks

MARK Gibson

I responded very cautiously from an email that has mis-information about me:

Quote:
Hi, Mark

Thanks for your message on MySpace. Tell me a little about yourself. Your profile was a little short on information. Smile

Who is the little girl in your pic?

This morning I got this:

Quote:
more about me and my pics‏
Sent: Wed 7/23/08 10:34 AM
To: [email protected])

Hello xxx,

Thanks for the letter,i so much appriciate it,what what took you so long before you get back to me?you must be busy at work anyway..lol

About Me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Mark Gibson. I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy guy, i'm easygoing and outgoing. i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the lady of my life. I love music,movies,outdoors. I'm caring, and honest. I am looking for a caring,understanding and honest woman who must have a great sense of humor. I love kids, I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontanious actions and surprises. love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel.

Lifestyle
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marital status:Divorce
Plan on having children: Yes i want kids
I smoke: i dont smoke
I drink: very little

Physical Info

I am: 6.0 I tall
My hair is: light brownish
My eyes are: Hazel but also change colors to my moods

Background

I grew up in: United States
My ethnicity is: White/Caucasian
I speak: English
My Religion: Christian
I consider intelligence: Medium Important
My education: AA degree in Building
Occupation description: we take contract from various company that wanted to build a house or company,i have travel to some country for a business.

what i am looking for in a woman
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a lady for: 1. i need a woman to enjoy my life with,i have been busy all the time cos of my work. 2. Have a lady that wants me for who i am and not what i'm not. 4. i love to hug and cuddling and kissing alot i love to have my lady hands and arm touching me all the time and yes her soft lips to hmmmm. 5. i love being romantic and to pamper and spoil my lady cause she is my queen and my equal in life. 6. A woman that says 'she loves you' and means it. 7. A woman that will play her favorite song outside her window. 8. I am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest woman who must have a great sense of humor and and know how to treat a man. 9. i am a caring and loving and trusting and open kind romantic and ill do anything to make my lady happy in anyways possible and once she has me i am all hers and devoted to her in every way and my love for her is very strong... more, i want a woman that loves to kiss and cuddle and to
spend time with her mate and to enjoy the gifts of life and that is caring and loving and romantic and who loves to go out for dinner at times.

Personality and Interests

My personality is best described as: Earthy, Friendly kind , out going, quite shy but gets on quickly, i love to joke and tease but yet i have my serious side to when its needed Simple
In my free time, Movies, Listening to and Playing Music, reading my emails from you, cooking.
My favorite food(s): Simple, Health conscious, American, Barbecue, French, Mexican. chiness and really not to picky of fussy
My favorite music:i love christian music,
Relationships
My perfect first date: is anything and everything my woman would want to do cause i want her happy and ill be happy if i see her enjoying everything and my heart melts when i see her eyes smile with her smile on her face and her face close to me then i know my woman is very happy inside her heart..

My ideal relationship: A relationship should be equal on All parts. Communication is very important to me. Trust is the Key to a great relationship. Romance has to be a big part, understanding, and faith. Simplicity is great!! just a sweet and loving one . .

My past relationships: I had a wife with one Daugther,her name is Donna living in kansas,but her mother messed up cos she cheated on me,i cut her making love with my friend,maybe cos i dont use to have time sometimes all cos of my work,cos i travel on expectedly sometimes.i really felt bad about this,that is why decided to Divorce,i have nobody in my life since then,but now,am looking for a good woman in my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you interested in me?

Hope you have a good day Bethica.
and i hope i will hear back from you
pls tell me more about you and send some pics to me,
hope you like my pics?
Love Mark.
and i hope i will hear back from you
pls tell me more about you and send some pics to me,
hope you like my pics?

Love Mark

I’m sorry, but I’m not sure how to go about uploading pics. I was only able to open one of the three he sent in his email, and it doesn’t really look like the one in his profile.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Total lad. The name even sounds familiar. I think he's messaged one of my catcher accounts on Myspace.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's entirely possible, OBL. I doubt he actually reads the profiles he sends mail to - probably just looks for "female" and blasts off his intro.
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He looks bald in the myspace pic and yet he claims to have light brown hair...you should ask him where his hair is. Laughing
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had another email from Mark this morning, which I didn’t read until afternoon. As I don’t have a mentor yet, I’m stalling him about sending my pics. He has seen my pics on MySpace (which has disinformation about me as well), but I don’t want to send him any more of the “real” me. Thing is that I am very obviously an amputee in a wheelchair (there’s a particular reason I have made it obvious – nothing to do with baiting), so there’s not a lot of model pics I can pilfer (and the only amputee model I know would take a dim view of pilfered pics anyway). So I am stalling until someone wiser than I can give me some insight.

7/24 8:45 am

lad wrote:
HELLO DEAR,

HOW ARE YOU DOING?AM WONDERING WHY I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU,ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?

MARK

I had an appointment this morning, didn’t get home until after noon, and then I spent an hour or so catching up on Eater . But I wasn’t about to tell him that Smile – so I lied.

baiter wrote:
I'm fine. I'vebeen busy. Had friends over for dinner last night, and I've been in meetings all day today. This is the first time I've had to sit back and read my emails.

Your email was so full of information that it's taking me a while to absorb it all. I have to take some time with it. Tomorrow doesn't look any better than today, but I'll try.

I went to scan in a couple of photos of myself just now, and my scanner made a funny noise and stopped working. I'm a real fumble-fingers when it comes to fancy electronics, so I'll have to get someone in to look at it. That probably won't happen until Monday.

Just a little about myself - I'm 57, single, no kids. I'm self-employed, although you wouldn't know it from the dance my clients lead me on. I'm at their beck and call much of the time. I'm a life-coach. I show people how to put themselves in the best light when going on job interviews, making presentations, or even (in the case of one wealthy client) propose to his girlfriend. She said yes, by the way, and now they are both asking me to help them with their wedding vows. That's what the meeting was about today.

Sorry for being so long in answering and so short in the answer itself. I'll try to do better next time.

Xxx
MarkMark64
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he has any "real" info about you drop him right away. This is not an appropriate target for baiting. Please cut off all contact immeadiately. Please get a mentor first before deciding to play.
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As MarkMark64 said, this is too close to your real life to bait. I wouldn't contact him any further from that account/profile.

That said, there's no harm in you making a gmail account with a whole new name and sending him a: "Hi, I saw your profile and wanted to get to know you better" and starting all over again with a new character.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First rule of safe baiting - do not give lads ANY real information about you, even pictures. Love scammers can be quite tricky to bait so perhaps it might be an idea to start off with a straight "trunkbox of cash" or "inheritance" scam (plenty in Surplus Letters) while you learn the ropes about baiting and then you can move on to something a little more advanced. If you've signed up for a mentor I suggest you resist the temptation to get stuck into baiting until you've read around the forum some more to get a 'feel' for things and I'm sure your mentor will be along soon to help.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - I will bow to superior intelligence and experience and back out of this one. I will try something else.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic