SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lord N0rris meets a Diplomat in Zurich. Virtually.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll try and keep to the short version. This lad stays in the Gambia, while pretending to be a Swiss diplomat. I don't know if there ever was a Swiss lad to pick up the money, I think the plan was to switch me to Western Union at the last minute, which is where the bait is now.

Quote:
Lord N0rris C0le

Dear Sir,

I have been instructed to visit Zurich, to reclaim my trunkboxes.

I shall arrive on Monday evening, please have someone there to meet me.

Outbound - Monday 11 Aug, 2008
Flight 19:00
11 Aug 21:50
11 Aug Heathrow (London) Zurich BA0720
British Airways Club Europe
£ 597.20

Quote:
Attn: Lord N0rris,

I got your mail and the attached details. I arrived Zurich with your two trunk boxes from Ghana Customs Accra, Ghana and the boxes are at the moment in Zurich international airport waiting to be cleared on your arrival to Zurich.

On your arrival to Zurich, I advice you have to check into hotel because I will not be able to meet you at the airport and there is no one I can send. Once you have checked into hotel, reach me on +41 4350xxxxx so that I can meet you.

You must come to Zurich with a sum of 4,700Euros for clearing and handling charges of the boxes.

Thanks,
Diplomat Paul Nelson.

Er, IP still Gambia....

Quote:
I hope you are coming over to Zurich tomorrow as planned? Because I have few days to spend here in Zurich and from here I am going to Asia.

Quote:
I'm sorry Paul,

I got arrested and London Heathrow for currency violations! damn
cheek, I fought in the war for these people.

Some damn xxxxxxx started pushing me around and when I protested, I got arrested.

Do you want me to try again?
This time I will withdraw the money from my bank's Zurich branch,
after I arrive.

I hope you haven't left for the East yet,

Cross, busy diplomat...

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I received your mail but what you just told me I dont believe it is true. Are you asking me if I want you to try again? You are suppoed to meet me to claim the boxes and dont think of playing with me and my time because I am a very busy man.

You can send the amount over to Zurich via western union before joining the plan. In delivery, I dont accept excuses. I am still in Zurich and I have to give you one more dat to try. You have to come over immediately because by tomorrow if you are not here I will leave to Zurich while you boxes will be lft at the airport.

Thanks,
Diplomat Paul Nelson.

Lord N0rris calls his bluff. G3ezer has been giving him computer lessons about the interweb.

Quote:
Don't you call me a liar, Nelson.

You're the one who is in f*cking Gambia when he says he's in Switzerland.

What the f*ck is going on?

I attached another picture of Chatsworth House to waste his time (1Mb) and stop him dropping me.

Quote:
Diplomatic Courier to me

show details 16:09 (7 hours ago)

Is something wrong with you? I knew you are not serious trying to play games with yourself. Well am in Zurich Switzerland, why don’t you call my number +41 43500xxxxx

. I will have to arrange my leaving since you are not coming.

Thanks,

Quote:
And what time is it there?

What is the weather like?

What is the national sausage called?

What newspapers do they sell?

[samuelljackson]What language to they speak in Zurich?[/samuelljackson]

Enjoy Gambia. To think I nearly gave you 4,700 Euros
before you insulted me.

This last one today was in tiny writing, like the smallest we have on Eater. Makes a change from capitals.

Quote:
Diplomatic Courier to me
show details 17:12 (6 hours ago)

Sorry I will not be able to give an answer to your stupid questions. When you arrive Zurich you will find out by your self.. Come over to Zurich or stop contacting me.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You must come to Zurich with a sum of 4,700Euros for clearing and handling charges of the boxes.

@ Roy, I wouldn't say he will definitely switch to WU to pay the fees, it could well be a "come and carry" and he has a lad located there to meet you at a hotel for the hand over of fees, the phone number is a Swiss geographic number as well, unless it's a forwarding number, I'm not up on Swiss providors, why not make another trip over there, do we have any baiters living in that part of the world or a local webcam to try and get them on?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP: I know the code is Swiss, but if loads of lads have +44 numbers that ring a mobile in Festac or somewhere, I never trust a number.

Not impossible he has a Gambian mate in Zurich, but how would he trust him not to chop his dolla at that distance?

Could be though, I doubt the diplomat has left for Asia yet, so I can try and arrive again. However, he has clearly no idea what the national sausage of Switzerland is.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew you would know the number was a Swiss one Very Happy, me saying that was just for reference, as it's a geographic number, rather than the usual personal numbers we see.

Quote:
how would he trust him not to chop his dolla at that distance?

Well, you know had lads operate, they often have friends in other countries working together on 60% - 40% cuts for sitting victims, there would be no benefit for one lad in Zurich to chop the other one, because he would lose out on all % from any future jobs they do together, lads are stupid, but the sitting type are that stupid, they know which side their bread is buttered.

Is not knowing the national sausage a problem? Laughing He might not know, but his possible lad mate in Zurich might do, then again, no reason why he should know it either just because he's living there, he might not be eating Swiss food, preferring a nice goat curry instead Very Happy

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I doubt the diplomat has left for Asia yet, so I can try and arrive again. However, he has clearly no idea what the national sausage of Switzerland is.
Laughing Laughing Laughing The sausage seems to take presedence over what your lad wrote.

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I am just baiting about the fact he has never been to Zurich in his life.

If there is a lad out in Zurich (Sorry, SP, I didn't realise you were saying it was a landline, or mobile in Switzerland, not just a Swiss redirect.) he can come to my hotel.

It sounds very nice. It's also conveniently out of town, in a wood.

Quote:
Ok, I will fly to Zurich tonight, same flight.

I have made a booking at the Dolder Waldhaus Hotel
Kurhausstrasse 20 8032, Zurich.

Meet me there tonight or in the morning. I shall get the
money from an ATM in Zurich,

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I don't play games, before you leave your country, send me email to know you are leaving and ones you arrived Zurich, immediately you have checked into the hotel, I advice you call me on +41 4350xxxx so that I will know you are in town then in the morning I can come over to the hotel to meet you.

Thanks,
Diplomat Paul Nelson.

He's cross, but will give me a chance. can anyone ring him tomorrow morning, as Lord Norris' butler, Geez3r. Hotel details are above, pick any room you like.

Don't ask about the national sausage (unless you want to) Laughing PM me for the number.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord N0rris is in Zurich, but can't speak to the lad, he's too drunk now. Lad has rung the hotel, I'm trying to get him to show up.

Quote:
Dear Diplomat,

I had a bloody awful flight, British Airways separated me from my luggage.

I am here now, Ge3zer and I just had an awful breakfast, all bread jam and
coffee, no poached eggs, no kippers or bacon, nothing.

The telephone number of this dive is +41 44 269 xxx xx

I hope to see you soon, I don't want to be here longer than I have to be.

Buy the way, do you know here we can buy some decent sausages?

Quote:
Diplomatic Courier
to me

Call me on my number if truly you are in Zurich because I called that number and could not get you.

Quote:
Lord N0rris C0le to diplomaticc

show details 16:01 (1 hour ago)

No you didn't, who did you ask for?

My Butler, Ge3zer takes my calls, I told you in my first Email, I am deaf.

We have been hanging around this shitty hotel in the bar all day. I am
rather drunk now.
If you ring our room, we're not in it, we're in here.

Just turn up here, we'll buy you a drink, you can't miss us.

Then...

Quote:
Lord N0rris C0le to diplomaticc

Dilpomat

why havent you8 rrrrrrung us yet?

ther3es a drink on thebar for you

I guessIll drink it mysel

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic