SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

UPDATED 22 JULY: I think his explanation is lacking

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Background: this bait is 149 days old, my longest running ever. Previous record was 141, and I damn near bought a pre-paid cellphone to save this bait. I think now this drama's not done yet.

This has morphed into a "wash-wash" scam, I think in part due to my unwillingness to deal with the first diplomat, who I accused of "looking inside the consignment" and finding out he was carrying money.

Quote:
And about defacing the currency,i know you will be wondering,but here is how it is it is still gonna be the real money,all i am doing is just for me to be security wise,Because the fomal diplomat might have known what is inside the consignment,now tell the new diplomat coming.

I'd probably better ask him to count the money before he gives it over to the new diplomat. While I'm at it, I should request a photo of the money.

Quote:
But when the diplomat gets there the money will be changed back from the defacing money,So don't be scared about that,it all for our know good as once a Banker as you ready know.

I think he's never had to explain a wash-wash before. I know what he's trying to say, but I think I'll hit him up for more details.

Quote:
Also about the international charge,to be frank with you,i don't really know how much that is gonna be,but i know it not gonna cost you more than what you expecting.

Hmmm, he told me yesterday I'd have to pick up the international charge. I said that wouldn't be a problem, but that I needed to know in advance how much to bring. Six weeks ago they were wanting $3250.

Maybe I'm making too much of this. After all, it won't be more than what I'm expecting, Laughing

Quote:
I will like to here from you soon as you read this message,and if you still have any Question please do not feed bad to ask me.

Oh, I've got more questions. Best not to ask them all at once, although he's given me a goldmine of ambiguity that I can use against him.

(BTW, this has been a straight bait all this time.)

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.

Last edited by Captain Pike on Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely. He has a knack for going on and on and not really saying anything. This is very useful in a straight bait, as you're seeing.

Nice job. Thumbs up

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and if you still have any Question please do not feed bad to ask me.

Keeping oneself well-fed while baiting is important.... Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on your longest bait!

This struck me as funny and ironic, considering how the fees are, in actuality, never ending:

Quote:
but i know it not gonna cost you more than what you expecting.

Laughing
[/quote]

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are now at 155 days! I've decided to start peppering him with some questions not related to the transaction.

Quote:
Dear Mr Hw4ng,

Thank you for your timely response. I am amazed at your faithfulness towards this transaction and I'm very sure that we are in the process of establishing a friendship that will last for a lifetime.

Please, you need to tell me which city in Canada that you will need for me to go to. I will want to have a conversation with the diplomat when I return from my vacation on Tuesday of next week. I will have my laptop with me throughout the trip, but cellphone signals can be difficult in the small towns here. Although the United States has an impressive telecommunicaitons structure, there are vast areas in the western United States that are remote.

By the way, can you tell me a little something about yourself? I know that you worked in the banking industry for years. Do you feel that the central bank model of providing a monetary supply is the way in which the world should be doing business? Should there be an expanding and contracting money supply, or should there instead be a gold standard? I've been reading up on the history of banking and I am starting to have some questions. I'd be interested in your thoughts on this.

regards,

J0ck Str4p

Here's the response:

Quote:
Hello J0ck, How are you doing today,thanks for your mail,you said you wanna know me better,well that is good of you,to know the kind of person you are transacting Business with. I was born and brought up in North Koera,i went to University and i obtian My Masters in Accounting,i started working in the banking sector from the age of 29 years,and i worked in the banking sector for like 20years,Well i planned to get married but my girl friend then Cheated on me all because i don't give her more money for all she ask for,but i got not enough money that was why,she thought because i was working in the bank i am very rich. So can you kindly tell me when you will be travelling to Canada Next week.So that i can plan on when the New Diplomat will come,so that he doesn't spend much time there like the other Diplomat. I will be glad to know this,so that the transaction could come to an end once. Extend my greetings to your family and Relations Regards Hw4ng B4ng

Cheese Louise, the guy has a Master's Degree and he can't answer a question about how banks work? Laughing

This has basically been a boring, straight bait......but yet in his own way, this guy amuses me!

I shouldn't have much of a problem in getting this past the 180 day mark.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up Great work on reaching 150 days.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats on keeping the fish on the line.
`every slap makes them love you even more` Laughing

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BK, this is a classic, I'm going to point any mentees to here as a classic example of how to bait, ty

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barry Kelly's lad wrote:
I was born and brought up in North Koera,i went to University and i obtian My Masters in Accounting,i started working in the banking sector from the age of 29 years,and i worked in the banking sector for like 20years

I didn't know they had accounting and banking there. Why on earth does he think that North Korea is a credible place to come from - what does his IP resolve to?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was born and brought up in North Koera,i went to University and i obtian My Masters in Accounting,

All those numbers, he should have studied spelling as well.

Did you note that he hasn't told you which city in Canada yet?

You'll need to know which one, and what the weather is like. Do you need to pack a thick jumper?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ thomas: his IP resolves to Lagos.

@ Inspector: he still hasn't told me which city in Canada I need to go to! I keep asking, and it's as if the question goes in one ear and out the other. (Well, there's nothing in the way there!)

@ Irish: By all rights this guy should have dropped me three months ago. But, to paraphrase an old song, the bait goes on. It started out as a transfer of money from Japan to my bank account. I started asking questions about how to do that. I offered to look for a bank in Mexico that could accept the money. Then it morphed into a diplomatic consignment to be hand carried by courier. I was not able to meet the diplomat on two previous occasions on the grounds that they did not give me enough notice to get tickets in time, so the diplomat "went home".

Then it went to wash-wash. When I kept harping about how defaced money is no good, they decided not to deface the money. Then I'm supposed to go to London to meet the diplomat. I said that would look suspicious, and what do I tell people? I asked them to come up with a cover story, and now it's back to Canada!

They have not asked me for a passport or driver's license or anything like that. It's been back and forth about this diplomat, and the first diplomat wouldn't email me (someone on their end dropped the ball). I started complaining about the diplomat's lack of common courtesy to respond to emails, and I accused him of rifling thru the consignment. Now they're getting a new diplomat as I write this.

To keep them on the hook, I have told Mr Hw4ng (the first lad) that I regard him as a true friend, and that I want him to stay at my house for three weeks as my guest. I've also offered to scope out real estate investments in Mexico.

I really didn't think this would last as long as it has. Twice I came close to getting a pre-paid cellphone in order to "save" the bait....but the bait keeps saving itself!

I'm now thinking that 180 days is reachable.

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We are now at 160 days. He still hasn't told me which city in Canada to go to! Mad

For the first time, I am using this modality:

Quote:
Dear Mr Hw4ng,

Please accept my sincere apologies. When I got back to my office I learned that we had been burglarized. I wanted to take the time to inventory my computer equipment and to make sure that this burglary has not compromised our arrangement. Thankfully they did not find the laptop on which I have archived our emails so we are safe.

I need for you to tell me which city in Canada that I will meet the diplomat.

I need for you forward to me the diplomat's email, name, and telephone number.

My cellphone was stolen during the burglary but it has been rendered inoperative so the thief will not have access to my telephone logs. In fact, if he attempts to use the phone, this will enable the police to catch him.

I will likely be needed here this week to assist the insurance investigators with the inventory of missing equipment. I hope that the diplomat will be available next week for a meeting.

I will advise you when I am ready to make the flight arrangements.

Please be patient with this. We are almost there.

with warm regards,

J0ck Strap

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic