SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lowest human life form possible.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
atallman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still got him on the line. I'm not even talking money with him yet just wasting time getting profiles of the kids, one email at a time of course. I'll find something wrong with one of them (She's a Catholic! oh no I can't support that) and move to another kids profile.
holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has two more bank accounts for me to try to transfer my thousands of dollars to help some cause ( he doesn't even mention the kids any longer, just how to get the money to him)....Kinda bored with this lad. Twisted Evil

Assuming I can- get some forms together. Has anyone sent him the forms for international bank transfers?

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the good docter is waiting for me to send payment, time to get the forms ready. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dearest Benjamin,

We are anxious to read from you. Please contact us so we can both make a difference in the lifes of these little ones.
Thank you.

Yours in service,
Dr. Melvin Williams

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just emailed him telling him that I "sent him my money via Western Union". As if...

My test question was "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader."

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from him today asking me to have my bank transfer my donation to his Asian accounts.

I emailed the info to Alan.

Anyone else receive the Asian bank details?

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Just checked my email and yep an asian account... @ the n4th4n r04d branch. Email to alan on it's way. Very Happy

edit to add-he's given two!!! Very Happy a c4n@rv0n r0@d account too.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that Mr G0mer is usually a curse to lotto lads,but I did'nt think he would mind my invoking him on an orphan scammer
Quote:
Good to hear from you Dr.I have already made the first payment of $2500 to Mr G0mer,per you associates instructionsI'm so glad he could provide me with an account,and split payments,as there really is no place around here to wire money.Splittng it up was a big aid too.I will send another $2500 later this week.Bless you and the orphans,George

Quote:
Please stop all communications with him. He is not one of our own. Please inform me before you carry any action. You promised to send the rest this week. Please follow these instructions : You can send someone to help you send the money via WESTERN UNION. with these details:
(same info for west union)
Once you have sent us these information, we can then retrieve the donation. It's better that way instead of these secure websites. Please do comply with this instructions and we will have the donation in no time.

I wonder what a lad feels when he thinks he just lost $2500?I like the part about the secure websites.Guess he is having a problem with them Twisted Evil Possibly the rest of my money must be sent that way,since some has already been stolen

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too got the Asian details (Hong Kong branches) and forwarded them along to Alan.

This guy is definitely more patient than the average scammer, but that could be a prerequisite of the script he's running. He's an active little bugger too, even works on weekends. I'll try to get him off his script soon, then we'll see how polite he is.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this from him:

Quote:
I have just been to the Western Union office just a few blocks from our office and they said their are no funds with the information you provided to me. I don't understand why you would give me wrong information just to prove to our charity that you made a donation. Western union don't lie when funds are available so why the deceit. I felt totally embarrassed at there office and left briskly to avoid further embarrassments. Gino, donations aren't mandatory but from the heart; if you know you can't make the donation it's understandable but don't try to make me look silly in front of people i see everyday; it's totally wrong and uncalled for. We really appreciate your desire to assist the kids but we need your total commitment with a genuine pick up information for your donation, however the outcome we respect your decision.

It brought tears of joy and laughter to my eyes.

Needless to say I emailed him back a mega-slap. Something about getting f*cked with a monkey's shinbone...

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. See it ^^^^

It brought tears of joy and laughter to my eyes.

Needless to say I emailed him back a mega-slap. Something about getting f*cked with a monkey's shinbone...[/quote]

The good Dr is very convincing, almost as though he's trying to make you feel bad. I keep acting dim and asking him one question after another, yet he remains patient and polite (so far Twisted Evil ) Laughing

I'm surprised that the ActionAid people don't seem to have taken any action as it's such an obvious fraud.
winston
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The good Dr is very convincing, almost as though he's trying to make you feel bad. I keep acting dim and asking him one question after another, yet he remains patient and polite (so far Twisted Evil ) Laughing

He's already been a bit rude to me (and slapped for it) and is about to get a lot more rude now that a certain Mr Bello has stepped in to help with the WU transfer.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe the good Dr. is a bit frustrated.

He emailed me today to ask if I had transferred my donation to his bank.

I'm 71 you know, and a bit senile. Wink

I emailed him back and said that my bank had his new bank details and would transfer my donation.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. Read it ^^^^

Bah, you're a youngster....I'm 85 Wink and I have no problems with things like bank transfers.

And, if there should prove to be any problems (when I
eventually get round to sending one), it certainly will not be my fault. Twisted Evil
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I chopped another vics dolla last night,so this afternoon I got this e-mail,at the addy I provided for the dolla chopper

Quote:
Jac0bs Adebay0 <[email protected]
Hello there,

How are things with you going with you. I just wanted to mail you to tell you that you are smart but please hustle your own jobs. Those clients you are mailing about ACTION AID are the result of my hard. I don't know how you got access to them but, it won't take you far. Work hard like your mates.

Jacobs.

This looks like it has the potential for fun.Any suggestions?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if there had been any niggling doubt in my mind about whether this man was a scammer, that email settled it. Still, he's awfully polite, even to a dolla chopper.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc, I have a humble suggestion. I would offer to mentor him.

First, respond politely but firmly that being dolla chopped is part of a scammer's life style and part of his education. Then drop some lines from the scam that he is performing -- including lines volunteered from other baiters in this thread. That will demonstrate that you have intimate knowledge of multiple scams and that you have probably been monitoring all of his e-mails for weeks. Awed by your leet hacking skills, he will try to press you for your scamming secrets. Then offer to teach him everything you know in exchange for 10% of all his earnings from future scams. He will gladly accept these terms, thinking that he will learn your secrets and then blow you off.

Then you would have him as a student. You can change his modality into anything you want. The baiters in the "Educating a Lad" thread in this forum are testing this new baiting modality right now.

holy_child
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow the kind Dr. has now offered me a son- and his pet goat!
Do you think I could get them delivered in a trunk filled with gold?

Woo hoo...off the straight bait and straight to the looney bin....I LOVE this.

"Thanks. i think the game is over. try another person because i am satisfy with you ok. bye for now." <b> Tired of me after 3 weeks....lazy lad..</b><p>"you are noy serious, i am just a poor girl who needs your money." <b> what? honesty....ladette love gone wrong</b>
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been a boring baiter with the good doc. I insisted that I sent my sekkretary to the local N@tW@st earlier this week, but after being told the account was "under investigation", she went directly to the charity HQ in London and forked over the monies.

Whale Snot actually responded politely (he expects more donations; I asked for several accts so I could get details for Alan). His latest mail has a roaming cell no. which appears to be in the UK. Said I could call anytime! Anyone want to have some fun with it, pm me.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Run the number through this... https://www.numberingplans.com//?page=analysis&sub=phonenr If it lists a company name-google the company and see if they are a re-direct service...

You may also want to google the phone number and see if it pops up anywhere else-lads rarely change phone numbers...

If you don't want to do this PM me the number and i'll do it...

veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato,

Googled it, but nothing came up. However, your handy-dandy Web site came up with this:

Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location (blank)
Original network provider* Open Telec@m International Ltd.

Looks like he's subscribing to a forwarding service so he'll appear to be UK based. Can I assume it would be pricey to call him?
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll be whatever Open Telecom buy it for+their mark up+if the lad has asked for it to be expensive...

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Dr. emailed me this morning.

He's telling me that he's sending out a brochure for a trip to Africa in September.

Anyone know anything about this?

Scarlett

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ got that one too. I did ask when I could come and visit one of his projects, so no big surprise to me though ...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
veruca41
papparazzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\

Wouldn't hold your breath on that trip. I was invited to Acti@naid's London HQ for some big meeting in November.

Doctor Whale Snot gets around. Rolling Eyes
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just asem'd this out into ladland:

Quote:
Is Your News Really True and Genuine?

Hello:

Thank you for your letter. Is this news truly genuine? If so, does it make any difference if I use the proceeds from this business to benefit the children under my care?

If your offer is truly genuine, please call +44-07024052679. Thank you.

Dr. Melvin Wi11iams
OUTREACH CORDINATOR.
UK Head office
Ham1yn House, Macdonald Road, Archway,
London N19 5PG
UK

We'll see how many of them are low enough to scam an orphanage.

I'll get the mails, he'll get the calls.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic