SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Funny email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Svet, usual model pics and the such, early days yet. Only 6 or 7 emails exchanged. I read hardly any of them, except this one was funny and rather confusing.

Quote:
Greetings my lion Carlos
Ur. Ur. Ur. (What is that supposed to be, roaring or something?) I just today on Wednesday have arrived from Moscow. You are happy me to meet??????????? (I haven't mentioned anything about meeting)
You waited for my returning. I have arrived to Wednesday---16 July. Has passed 4 days. It so was healthy to be in Moscow.
It is the big city and so much much different churches and monuments.
It is simply big much million city. And much national city. I many time have got acquainted with different teachers from different city of Russia.
And was cases even to invite me much to work in other city. Well certainly I have not agreed.
Because I cannot throw the city, work and pupils. (Yeah, a city is quite heavy) So I have returned by train. You know my pleasure. I had to go in cars with bad beds.
It so is awful. That I even saw cars with plastic beds. And without soft blankets. (I know I hate those cars with just plastic beds, the soft mattress ones are so much better) But I slept very well.
So I shall send still more many interesting letters.
So we will learn and show{will find out and show} even more strongly the feelings. You agree???

I should disassemble now the luggage and be prepared in the working day.
Tomorrow I will have very heavy working day.
So I shall write to you the letter through 1-2 Day. Wait for my letter. I ask you to not worry for my letters. I could not write to you my letters. Because at so much many problems have appeared. I shall necessarily write to you a plenty the letter

You understand me. I have arrived from Moscow. I cannot write to you the big letter now. Because at me the mode of day has exchanged. And an operating mode also. You likely know, that trip very strongly time takes away. I am very strongly tired and together with mum I shall assort my bags and the luggage

I ask you to not worry. I shall necessarily wait for your letter. I very strongly miss you. Also I wait more likely for our meeting

I want to tell to you: I ask you to not hurry up with a meeting. I have decided. That I can not arrive to you on a visit yet. I should solve the problems. Already late. And I should go to sleep. Easy nights my pleasure
July 2008
Your sweet Svetlana

Laughing

Ok, I know these translators churn some wacked up sentences, but really, some of that makes no sense at all.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
TemporalDistortion
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Tell me about it Laughing

From the lovely Nat who in no way wants to fleece me for money:
Quote:
I too to want to see you at me there are no your photos I to want to receive satisfaction
WTF ??? It's like a verbal magic eye Shocked

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait til later - it gets better still:

Quote:
There is a body, but soul is not present … I became simply particle of the Earth, I was dissolved in the people.
Without you I now not such bright person, as was.
And absolutely recently I has risen on a roof of the house also looked downwards.
Also know, this snow depth, covered by light of the moon me to itself …
I already wanted to jump in not , but in time has recollected, that there is a hope …

I love you Quackers!

And in our rich Russian simply there is no such word to describe as I you I love.
Know, why? Because all people love each other is banal, usually, and I was not present …
And you again have told me, having left me one to stand on the top, that we shall not meet more.

Blah . . blah . . !

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic