SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Things your doctor says that make you laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick backstory. I've suffered with problems with my nose, ever since I was a kid. Absolutely anything can trigger a nosebleed.

Jump forward to about 8 years ago. I needed some teeth taken out and had to be put under for it. My parents take me down and my mother sits in the waiting room. They put me under. I wake up a while later with a sore mouth and a really sore nose. My mother tells me the story while I'm in the car on the way home.

They put a tube in my nose while I'm asleep. BIG mistake. My nose does it's best impression of an erupting volcano. There's blood EVERYWHERE! I need a transfusion on the table it's so bad. So they do the job, stop the bleeding and put me in the recovery room. Concerned nurse comes out to talk to my mother after it. She explains to my mother I had a really bad nose bleed while on the table and they were really concerned for me. My mother's used to my nose bleeds so just kind of shrugs her shoulders and says it's fine. Nurse looks at her in a funny way and explains I had a REALLY BAD nosebleed. Again my mother just shrugs it off. She's used to it. She knows I can have some real gushers. Nurse gives my mother a disgusted look, shakes her head and walks back into the operating theatre, and as the doors open my mother sees a cleaner mopping up the blood in what looks like a crime scene. My mother said to me after, "She must have thought I was some kind of heartless bitch the way I reacted to it". My mother is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet, but at least one nurse thinks she's evil incarnate Laughing

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On another site a member who worked in a military hospital said an officer came in with his (military-issued) pager, set on vibrate, stuck where the sun don't shine. The ER staff took great pleasure in calling the pager number (in his records) every few minutes while the OR was being readied.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
Absolutely anything can trigger a nosebleed.

Better take it easy with that webcam horseplay, then Very Happy .... or is that why you always have underwear over your face? Cool

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic