SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Surplus letters for baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tx-Road Rebel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a truck driver and I recieve approx 4 letters a day from scammers. I don't have the time nor the being devious gene enough to bait, but am willing to share any letter to someone who wants them. Am new to this site and hope I am doing t5his right.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Post them here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^What he said.

Please read theposting guidelines first: Click.

Welcome here. Very Happy

Edit: Jojo's faster than me.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate, it's not a genetic thing at all. A bug,certainly. Smile Seriously, if you're interested enough in baiting to post here, you really should try at least one bait. You only need to give one special lad a few minutes per day, or even per week, for starters. If you decide it's not for you, then close down your baiting box and forget it. No harm done. But I guarantee you'll love it Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good advice PDS.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what PDS said - sometimes we are all these lads have. think of them as penpals. Take no heed of all the 'Western Union' ramblings and get to know them on a more formal basis, they love all that 'getting to know you' stuff.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome! do try a bait. they're rather addictive but all the cool kids are doing it.

At the very least, thanks for the surplus lads Smile

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

As well as posting them in the 'Surplus' forum, you could also forward them to one or both of the bespoke Eater catcher email accounts detailed in this thread....

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=144494

Other members can then log in and take their pick of fresh lads to bait.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic