SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Model wants help

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rock the boat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just received the following 2 emails, any adice on suggestions for playing this one.

Hello *****,
Thanks for ur email,i am really happy to read from you may God bless you ,so i ll like to tell u little about me as you wish to know , my name is Faith,i was born in USA Oklahoma in the year 1980 which means am gonna clock 28 yrs old this very new year.But i live in England, Gateshead tyne and wear ..........i got to England with one of my mother's childhood friend after my parent's death ..... i ll tell you much about that later when we got to know each other very well okay ...

What i do for a living? I am an international modeling professional i do model for clothing companies world wide and also do make up for stars world wide in any occasion ,so right now i am in Nigeria for a modeling project which will come to an end in 7 days time, ill gonna be back to England in 7 days time after the final stage okay, I dont know if u care to meet me in person all in the hands of God.

I am single since i caught my ex red handed in my room having an affair with my friend this was shortly before i met God but it was this bad experience that brought me closer to God and since then He has never fail me.. He helped me to erase the path away from my mind we took to meet in life i mean my ex and my friend's path.

Now,i am looking for a new love,relationship (Mr Right) thats the reason why you ll found my profile on the dating site it was exactly this site that my friend whom we stay together and attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married.But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded.As for the type of companion I desire.

It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity,religious believe and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift up my spirits. I generally prefer men in the age range of 25-75 b cos i believe age is nothing but just a number, but am open to any depending upon them i will love to share the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with when i get back home.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with.This is from my heart.So i will like to ask u some questions
below :

1..what do u like in a lady ?

2..are u single,married or divorced?

3....what do you do for a living?

4....have u any kid?

5..tell me about urself ?

6..what do u do for fun and in your free time?

7..how do you treat your woman...

Hope to hear from you soon.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Faith.

I replied back saying I wasn't interested and got this back

Hello *****,

How are you doing today? hope everything is going rightly for you? I must confess that i did not really know how to start this mail because i am not sure how you will take this but i will be more than glad if you will understand me very well. But before anything let me tell you again that i am a very God fearing lady and i will never hurt a good feeling because iam not sure if i can live with a conscience that does not judge me well.
something is happening to me here that i would have told you before now , but iam not sure if its the best thing to tell you or not but as things are going for me here now, i think it will be the best for me to let you know my mind. i will be very happy and appreciate it if you can at least help in any little you can do to help me.

Today, it is 2 months and 2 weeks that i have been here in Nigeria the job has been over for the past 2 weeks now and it was some days before the end of the competition that my promoter traveled down to Australia with an excuse that he wanted to go and attend to his wife who was going through a surgical operation and that he would also use that period to find another person that will work for him in his other jobs in south Africa because i have told him that i will be quitting the job when i get back home after the final stage. He told me that he will pay me my entitlement after he is back that he was yet to have the check from the clothing company. It is over two weeks now and i am yet to see him .

Now,the management of the hotel where i stay already stop my feeding in the hotel and decided to send me out this week bcos of the bills i am owing them. I need you to understand that am going through a lot in my life and i want you to know that no matter the situation i find myself i believe God is in control and he would see to it that i don't suffer,i've been through a lot and am still going through the same pain,but i know that with God all things are possible and He would find a way of helping me out,i am owing them the amount of 820pounds pls i don't know may be u ll be able to lend me the money so i can sort the hotel bill and have my document back so i can head back home immediately and i ll pay you back ur money immediately i am back home and pls will also want you to get back to me with the nearest airport to ur side so i can book my return flight to ur side so u could pick me up from the airport if u can .thanks so much babe may God bless u .will be right here waiting to hear from you cant wait to be back home and meet you .take care byeeeeeeeeee
Faith.

Any tips Razz
bad_lad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could point her to this helpful page on bill settlement
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me she's got a script and she's sticking to it. And you do know she' is not a she, right?

She's also moving pretty fast, asking for money in the second email, even after you said you weren't interested. That suggests to me that the lad has borrowed the script and probably doesn't understand English well enough to read what you replied. All he knows is that you replied. After a few replies you might even be passed along to someone who can go off script and converse with you, but since he jumped right to money and you jumped right to 'not interested,' this one probably won't go far.

If you want to bait (be sure you're not using your RL account or any personal details), just a few sentences saying, "You poor girl, what can I do?" will get the ball rolling. Act dumb and don't know anything about Western Union or money transfers. See how long you can drag her out with questions.

If you want to get rid of 'her' and not be bothered, just hit delete on the email. Don't reply. Or give her a dose of profanity and insults. That's always fun, too.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe that any real American (or Brit, for that matter) would fall for her story. She sounds no more like an Oklahoman than I sound like a real German when I attempt that language.

I would tend to (even if not baiting) direct her to the American or British Embassy. Just the first thing that would pop into my mind.
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The way the letter is written indicates it is by a lad - the grammar and where the commas etc are placed tells that. Not answering questions is a trait of a vlad. Maybe you have a combination there. Wink

In your next letter you could always do your intro and then fill the bulk of it with a newspaper article and then end the letter.

Hi BLAH,
Thanks for your rather intriguing letter. It was so lovely that I nearly choked on my corn flakes this morning, even after I found out that the cat had it's head in the bowl while I wasn't looking. Insert newspaper article.

Well it is time to finish up my letter, work is just begging me to get an early start and as my boss is a real pig on punctuality I have to say goodbye.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania, I wish you were right in what you said

Quote:
I can't believe that any real American (or Brit, for that matter) would fall for her story

But sadly that is not true, many people fall for this, for some, their understanding of English does not pick up on the mistakes, for others its the sudden attention from the opposite (or desired) sex which many victims have not not felt in a while.

These scammers are surprisingly good at what they do, armed with an internet connection, a few pre written scripts and time they manage to get many people to send money to them.

I am glad to see that this scam would not catch you out, but I stress that many scammers are much smarter than this and can put on a very convincing show for the unsuspecting.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
A_Jackson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
I would tend to (even if not baiting) direct her to the American or British Embassy. Just the first thing that would pop into my mind.

I actually did that with a much more convincing scammer, they had me going with a semi-normal email thing, never mentioned money just get to know you stuff, then of course her boss took her passport and left her in Nigeria. I told her to go to the embassy and she said they all wanted bribes and could I WU some to her, I asked for names because I have "friends" that work in the State Department and we could get that cleared up really fast, the reply was along the lines of "This isn't anyone in the state department, its at the embassy", They finally gave up when I asked for pictures with a sign.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic