SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

OMG....This guy doesn't give up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About two years ago I decided to bait a Chuck S. I got tired of messing around with him and just started ignoring his e-mails. About a year later, (around last Christmas, Christmas 2007) I was still getting e-mails from him asking why I hadn't been in contact. So I decided to start screwing with him again. Again, I got bored with him and just ignored him. My last e-mail to him was that I was on my way to WU with $15,000 cash to send to him. I never to got back to him after that e-mail. I just checked my old gmail account......I'm still getting e-mails from him!!! LOL....This is great!!

"I know how to call internationally. Please stop being saucy." Chuck S.

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing he cant be much of a succesful scammer if he is having to try leads that have been dead for half a year- maybe he's hoping you'll take pity on him!
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should have a relative inform him that you were involved in an accident while running errands... and they could strike up a conversation with the lad, since obviously he was a friend of yours. Perhaps a rich uncle/aunt?
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excessive masking removed, not necessary. Please use masking very sparingly - SB Wink

So I decided to "Jack" with Chuck some more. I sent him this:
Quote:
Hi Prof Sol!!
Holy shit Prof Soludo!!!! I've been in jail! I got arrested dude.
You ever hear of the Patriot Act in the USA? That was some fucked up
shit. I thought you had forgotten about me. I happy to see that I'm
still in your thoughts. I want to get my money. What do I need to do
to make sure that happens?

Thanks for keeping in contact!

I look forward to hearing from you.

And he replies:
Quote:
ATTN:
1311 LAS VEGAS BLVD.
LAS VERGAS,NV 89104
U.S.A

Dear Sir,
REF:YOUR PAYMENT WITH OUR BANK,AS DIRECTED BY CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA, THE SUM OF US$25,000,000.00USD

We refer to our last message to you dated Thu,27th mar.2008.

We have just been informed by The Central Bank of Nigeria that you are incommunicado for sometime now. Accept our sympathy for whatever, that went wrong in course of your endeavors.

You must realize that your trust fund is outstanding for payment ever since The C.B.N directed us to effect payment to you. You completed our Authority To Remit Form,which you opt for cash payment through our affiliates finance paying center in Canada,i
presume you can realize this.

However,the transaction came to a halt when you suddenly stop responding to our messages.Note that you were suppose to pay the administrative charges for the documentation,the sum of US$15,366.00USD,that you promised to effect the transfer three days after Xmas of 2007,i.e 28th Dec. 2007.To refresh your memory on the promise below is your mail then,
Vis:

Notice the date of my letter. They kept it. How sweet.
Quote:
Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING??? (EURO TRUST)
Tuesday, 25 December, 2007 1:07 AM
This sender is DomainKeys verified
"" <gmail>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"EURO TRUST" <

Dr. Ford Williams,
I have been very busy this week due to the Christmas holidays
and getting everything ready. I'm having a big party at my
house for all my friends. It's going to be a lot of fun. Too
bad you're not here in Vegas. I'd invite you too. Anyway, I've
seen lots of places
that have Western Union. I plan on going to Western Union a day
or two after Christmas to send the fee. I'll e-mail you the
details when that is done.
Have a Merry Christmas!!
Jack N. Uround

And this was at the bottom of my new letter:
Quote:
Be informed that without further delay you are required to transfer the US$15,366.00USD,for the immediate completion of your payment reference.
You are advice to transfer the above amount to the following account coordinates Thus:

SUNNY BANK,
TAIWAN INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPT,
2F,NO.143,FUSING N.ROAD,
SONGSHAN DISTRICT,TAIPEI CITY,
105,TAIWAN(R.O.C)SW
IFT CODE:SUNYTWTP.
A/C:0700-53-0000-255-7
BENEFICIARY NAME:TOP PROFIT CO.,LTD
ADD:No.279 CHANG CHUN ROAD,
TAIPEI,TAIWAN

Ensure that you make the transfer within the next 48 hours to enable us commence the transit of your trust fund to Canada.

Your immediate response demands.

Very Yours Sincerely,
FOR:EURO TRUST FINANCE AND SECURITIES (UK)
SIGNED
DR.FORD WILLIAMS.
Tel:
cc:Central Bank Of Nigeria

Looks like he gets to explain yet again how WU works. Is veryfysec(or somethig like that) still in operation?

"If that is what you call a passport, then you must come from a country where everybody is blind, I am not a dumb ass who does not know what a passport is." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"As it now you have me on my balls, you are being unnecessarily difficult, ." Steven Grant, the Unicef scammer

"This institution is more observant and as soon as we confirm that you are giving us wrong information we will get you arrested by U.S Authority and we shall close your payment file and let you spend the rest of your life in jail." Dr. Goodluck Johnson
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure they inform you of the interest rate your money accumulated whilst you was in jail with "Bubba".

Don't forget that you'll need to know how they came to this rate, what account your money was held in and what the new increased amount is. Of course you'll ask these questions at a rate of one per email... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
JohnnyBravo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I asked about interest rate.

Quote:
ATTN:

DEAR SIR,

REF:YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT DUE,SUM OF US$25,000,000.00/PLUS

YOUR LAST MAIL REFERS.

BE INFORM THAT YOUR FUND ATTRACTED A MINIMAL INTEREST FOR THE FACT THAT YOUR TRUST FUND HAS BEEN ALLOCATED FOR PAYMENT BEFORE YOUR ABSENT OR PROBLEM. THE AMOUNT ACCRUE AS ADDED TO YOUR TRUST FUND, AT I% INTEREST PER MONTH i.e,THE SUM OF US$250,000.00USD,FOR SIX MONTHS YOU ARE OUT,IT AMOUNTS TO US$1,500,000.00USD.
THEREFORE,THE TOTAL AMOUNT DUE TO YOU IS THE SUM OF US$26,500,000.00USD.

NOTE THAT AT THIS POINT IN TIME,THIS PRESENT PROCEEDINGS IN EFFECTING YOUR CLAIM,YOUR ARE ADVICE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF RECEIVING YOUR TRUST FUND WHICH HAS BEEN ALLOCATED AND WILL NOT ACCUMULATE/ATTRACT ANY FURTHER INTEREST WHATSOEVER.

WE SAW REASON WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR PLIGHT,HENCE THE INTEREST RATE CONSIDERATION.

ON THIS NOTE,IT WILL BE EXPEDIENT YOU ACT WITH DISPATCH FOR THE IMMEDIATE COMPLETION OF YOUR CLAIMS.

FOR THE SWIFT TRANSIT OF YOUR FUND TO CANADA FOR CASH PAYMENT BY OUR AFFILIATE FINANCIAL PAYING CENTER,YOU ARE ADVICE TO ACT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY,TO REMIT THE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE IMMEDIATELY TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT COORDINATES THUS:

SUNNY BANK,
TAIWAN INTERNATIONAL BANKING DEPT,
2F,NO.143,FUSING N.ROAD,
SONGSHAN DISTRICT,TAIPEI CITY,
105,TAIWAN(R.O.C)SW
IFT CODE:SUNYTWTP.
A/C:0700-53-0000-255-7
BENEFICIARY NAME:TOP PROFIT CO.,LTD
ADD:No.279 CHANG CHUN ROAD,
TAIPEI,TAIWAN

I ANTICIPATE YOUR POSITIVE UNDERSTANDING TO THIS DETAIL MESSAGE, AND ACT SWIFTLY FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE PAYMENT TRANSACTION THIS WEEK.

ENSURE THAT YOU ADVICE ON TIME THAT I CAN REACH YOU ON PHONE OR MAKE IT AN APPOINTMENT TO WAIT FOR MY CALL OR YOU CALL ME ON TEL: + 44 ########,ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN 24 HOURS SERVICE.

YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE DEMANDS.

VERY SINCERELY YOURS,

I made 1.5 million in six months while I was in jail!

wow.....24 hour service! I'm going to set up a k7 number and make an appointment for him to call me around 4 AM his time!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic