SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Blackwood Therapy Thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's face it, people suck. And yes, that means everyone. People lie and cheat and steal (the lads are great examples of that) and do little more than prove that we as a species are just about the worst thing that has ever happened to Earth.

Which is why I hate humanity and I am sure you probably do to.

What is anthrocontemnia?

It is a word that was made up on another forum I used to frequent describing one's general hate of people.

From anthro: human. From contemnia: the contempt of.

Anthrocontemnia n. - the condition in which one hates people, most especially stupid people; (Contempt for Humanity)
Anthrocontemniac n. - one who has the condition and hates stupid people; (One who has said Contempt for Humanity)

An example:

One thing I hate about people: alcohol. There is little doubt in my mind that it is the worst invention man has ever created. Besides maybe the DVD Rewinder. Nevertheless, I have much contempt for anyone who drinks excessive amounts of alcohol, especially if they are under the legal drinking age. Example: the asshats currently getting drunk in my apartment who I cannot ask to leave or else my apartment mate as they are his friends.

I have seen alcohol frak up far to many people's lives, so much so that I have no interest in touching it. I just made it through my first year of college without going to a single party or ever witnessing someone drink. Yea, then I took summer courses to get ahead and got stuck with these monkeyfrakkers.

And the thing is, I am so averse to alcohol that I won't even leave my room while they are out there. I just can't. I don't want to have to deal with it. Not after having my step-sister's mother die from getting drunk and falling down the stairs...

I just don't get it. Why waste your money. Why waste your time? Do something more constructive and right the next great American Novel.

So... My Question to you all now is:

Do YOU Have Anthrocontemnia?

Do you hate people?
Who do you hate?
What do you hate?

If you do have Anthrocontemnia, we, or rather...I welcome you to come to here where you are free to rant about people you hate (no one on this board, though), and how much you wish you could shove them off a cliff while making it appear as though they were being carried away by a pack of rabid Lemmings.

Happy Hating!

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Why waste your time?

That's partly how I feel about hate. Waste of time, energy and precious emotion.

I find it interesting that someone who has so much hate for other people has chosen to join internet forums. Wink

By the way, the last part of your post is sort of an invitation for people to come here and rant? I'm assuming that's a copy/paste job and just want to remind you and other new members that Eater forum rules apply.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there's already a word for this: misanthropy.

Quote:
a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human species, or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people

But nice to see you putting your brain to good use...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit a problem with people from time to time,but I have found that hate is one of the most toxic substances known to man.The problem is that it tends to poison the vessel in which it is contained.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
DizzySteinway
Annoying Stuck-Up Cow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahaha it's like this thread was made for me.

Actually that's a lie, although I claim to hate my fellow man, I'm usually very forgiving and can look past a lot of things. However, if someone has done something so bad, I will totally and unconditionally hate them forever-more.

On the terms of hate of people I consider to be stupid (as you imply you want to hear in the opening post), I am especially guilty of just losing all hope for humanity when I hear of some things that happen. Then again, I'm just a cynical git.

pony pony pony pony pony
- Feeling any better? -yes thank you, how kind! Mortar x5
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alcohol has many uses. One that comes to mind is cleaning those dirty dvds after you rewind them.
It's also great stuff to enhance the quality of posts. I'm sure many eater members will agree Wink
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually most admit that I do not hate any one person specifically, and I do tend to be forgiving too. However, if someone ever loses my trust they become blacklisted in my book. And it is SERIOUSLY hard for anyone to pull themselves off my blacklist.

Such as my parents. They piss me off more than anyone else in the world. And I am not just talking about your normal everyday parental bullshit. I mean they go all out. One of their most shining moments in the Book of Psychotic Parenting was when they installed a freaking padlock on their office door for a year when I was 16/17, thereby blocking me out of the one room in the house with computers and the internet. Being an enormous internet junkie, I naturally found the hidden key and got in, and also *hacked* (it really wasn't hacking), past their passwords.

Maybe their reasons were well grounded, but I would never have gone so far as I did if they had just let me use the damn computer in the first place.

They also contacted the school principle and asked him if he would have me blocked off the school network completely. What this meant was everyone else in the damn school could surf the web whenever they wanted, while I had to have a teacher come over and manually get me onto the system through an "alternative account". After a year of this my school realized that my mom was insane and that they had been stupid to do what she's asked.

The end result: I was paranoid at while on my high schools computers for the final two years I was there. And I now trust a Nigerian scammer more than I do my own mother.

I have other war stories about my parents that would make all your parental issues seem like fluffy bunnies in comparison.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you PM me your parent's number? I'd like to chat with them about your internet usage. Wink Laughing

The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure. I can actually tell it to you right here on the board.

It's 1-815-867-5309. Ask for Jenny.

Laughing TS

Last edited by The Blackwood Con on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only people I hate are those who suffer from"

ACRONECROPHOBIA
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...which isn't real. I checked. Which is probably what you were wanting.

tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, you're on a roll with this rant thing. I'll put in my two cents.

Alcohol is good. People that are obnoxious drunks or violent drunks or whatever, all the ones I know are that way when they are sober as well, though more well-tempered. I'm laid back, and friendly. When I'm drinking I'm even more laid back. I like to hug when I get my hands on liquor. All my friends are low on the asshole-meter, so I'm always in good company getting trashed.

It's not as fun lately as when I was in Germany, though. That is THE place to drink, though I urge people to stay away from Munich in late September, due to aforementioned obnoxious ones.

The most fun thing I do while drunk is stare at the road while in the passenger seat, pretending I'm driving while taking a cab home. It makes me appreciate just how intoxicated I am. It's like a wobbly roller coaster.

It's kind of like violence in video games. Madden '08 doesn't make me want to go out and practice my 3-point stance. Violence-prone people just look for ANY input that can be used as an excuse to further their goals. Same with obnoxious drunks. If it's not, alcohol it'll be drugs. Or lots of sugar. Or a running camcorder.
luckey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Did you know that almost 40% of all traffic accidents involve alcohol?

Think about it: that means 60% are caused by sober people. You have to be out of your mind to drive without drinking.

The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

See, I guess there is drinking alcohol and being stupid about it...like the drunk guy who climbs up on top of a soda machine and tries to do a backflip it off of it, which inevitably leads to facial reconstruction surgery. And then there are those who are smart about it. Who don't do backflips. Or drink and drive.

Or drink and derive. Because I know someone else is bound to bring that one up to.

Nonetheless, I hate it when people drink to get drunk, because there really isn't much of a point to it.

luckey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe stupidity trumps intoxication. That back flip guy would have wrecked his face one way or another. Blaming alcohol for tragedies like that is like blaming ants for picnics.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a cat, so I don't hate people, I love people. They feed me, pet me, scratch my back, and do anything I want them to. And they gave me this groovy surfboard for my birthday! They make me laugh, too, doing all this shit for me! Wink Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sure there is! The thrill of the hunt. I end up having fun in the process, so I do it when I'm looking to have fun. Alcohol = good
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, just to get into the spirit of all this angst and fluffy bunnies and stuff:

Every second that passes, and you keep on somehow managing to live, just brings you a second closer to being dead.

Also- the application and interview process really is the first step towards being fired and living on the dole.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Nihlism FTW!!!
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate everything, and everybody. But I like to drink......go figure..........
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate the fact that I can't find any good fake forms to send my lads if I ever happen to need them.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this thread-many good tools here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, stupid people. You should really study up on the Darwin Awards series. They have a funny bit in there comparing stupid people to rabbits and smart people to pandas. The rabbits breed like hell, but they always get knocked off by predators for being stupid and they have a shorter life span. Pandas, on the other hand, breed slowly, die in less freak accidents, and live longer. Hence if you look the rate of population growth and loss in both species, you will find that smart people will always have to put up with the idiots running around. Laughing

On Anthrocontemnia... nah I just have trustophobia according to my pets. Wink Why waste time and energy hating, learn to keep a healthy level of awareness to the idiots... but also learn to not be distracted by their antics (head phones and music are my ways of tuning out people... lots of funny stories about this method).

Alcohol (as I sip on some cognac) is good until you loose control. Then again that's the key to every fun thing in life, control (e.g. sex is great... to certain extents healthy... to other extents not so healthy).

Anyway, I'm off. Got something to do. Laughing
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're going to a Rave?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What is anthrocontemnia?

It is a word that was made up on another forum I used to frequent describing one's general hate of people.

From anthro: human. From contemnia: the contempt of.

Anthrocontemnia n. - the condition in which one hates people, most especially stupid people; (Contempt for Humanity)
Anthrocontemniac n. - one who has the condition and hates stupid people; (One who has said Contempt for Humanity)

There's a perfectly good word for this - misanthropy.

Quote:
Misanthropy is a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human species, or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people. The term is also applicable to those who self-exile themselves or become loners because of the aforementioned feelings. The word comes from the Greek words μίσος ("hatred") and άνθρωπος ("man, human being"). A misanthrope or misanthropist is a person who dislikes or distrusts humanity as a general rule. (Wikipedia)

Why bother with a neologism when the right word already exists?

My personal view of misanthropes is - if you hate humanity so much, then there's always exile or resignation. Just don't expect me to respect you for it.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic