SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An increase in Loan Lads ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may just be me, but has anyone recognised any increase in loan scams hitting their catcher accounts of late ?

Ive been over at aa419 brushing up on my killing skills and have noticed that fake loan websites are popping up left right and centre.

Are the lads aware of this thing all of us Westerners refer to as the 'credit crunch' and tailoring their scams to suit ? Im only speculating here, but to me, it fits perfectly. Lads prey on the desperate and unlucky - there's no shortage of newspaper articles telling stories of all kinds of horrible tales of woe, petrol prices, taxes, inflation at record levels, country heading towards recession, mortgage deals at lowest acceptance rate for god knows how many years, and so on and so forth.

Alot of UK families are struggling to cope, and are having to fight desperately to keep afloat and are becoming very vulnerable to the loan lads, who magically have all the answers to their problems. It makes me sick Mad Its a sign of the times, and although its very early doors, Im predicting a sharp increase in loan scams and maybe a decline in our more stable diet of NOK's and Lotto scams.

Evidence over at aa419 backs up my theory well, and I wondered if people were receiving more loan scams than before.

thanks for your input.

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have baited a few of them, really not too different from a lotto lad modality. Seems that the lads drift towards scams that they believe (or have evidence for) work more often. You might be right bomb, give'em some pain Twisted Evil

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loan lads do seem to be increasing. However they are really good fun to bait and seem to be more patient than lotto lads who seem a bit quick to drop you IMHO.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I just got my first loan Lad yesterday. Any good loan-specific tips for dealing with them baitwise?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad's a lad as far as baiting them goes. The sky's the limit when talking loan amounts with these guys, though. Ask for a million or so. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Probably something to do with the ripple effect of the sub-prime mortgage collapse in the USA. Lads are well up on international economic affairs and quick to exploit them in their favour by offering cheap loans with no security.

If you are keen on baiting loan lads can I please draw your attention to this particular low life. I have my reasons which should hopefully be obvious when I publish my recent bait with him shortly.

Name :
Email :

Search his name on here and you will get the picture.

Tommo

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wright - I've had plenty of luck straight-baiting them as my little old lady character and also a very funny bait as a 10 year old schoolgirl who wanted a loan for a pony with Tommo's D3c0.

Much fun can be had by getting them to redo the mathematics of their loan, asking them about fictional taxes, questions about what happens if I pay off the loan early, etc. I have a pet de-education where I introduce "Countersunk Interest Levy" which should be applied to the repayment amount to reduce it as the loan progresses at 0.026% per month.... please recalculate the loan table (make sure loan repayment is over 10 years Smile )

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic