SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Yuwanna what??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Casually baiting "Barrister Peter", who thinks another Lad calling himself "Soludo" has chopped his job, this came to me as a surprise. Actually, not so much of a surprise, really. 'Virgin' lads are hard to find these days Smile I wasn't even aiming for trophies, just enjoying spoiling his day...

Quote:
can you see what he told you???. He told you to stop conversation with with me so that he can confused you totally. He is only doing these to prevent you from discussing with me because he knew am telling you the truth! I know he had failed! so thats why he is trying to prevent you from me! Am very sure you will know u had been saying the truth when the time comes.

Since you and i startd this DEAL, have i ever mentioned anyone in position of Soludo or whatever so how could a stranger just woke up on a good and interupted our Business claiming to be my associate! This is a total forgery! He even he had deceived you with fake family pictures he sent to you.

TELL ME TO TAKE A NAKE PHOTOGRAPH wEARING ORDINARY PANT WHITE PANT WITH IS WIFE ON HIS SIDE! THEN IF HE SENT YOU THAT, AND THE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE SEEMS REPLICA LIKE THE ONE YOU SAW ON THE FAMILY PICTURE, THAT MEANS HE WILL WIN THESE!

BUT IF HE CAN,T DO IT THAT MEANS HE IS A LIAR.

AM MARRIED TO A WHITE WOMAN BUT SHE LIVES IN THE USA WITH MY KID BUT ARE NAME IS "" I WILL TAKE A NAKED PICTURE HOLDING HER NAME WITH A PIECES OF PAPER AND I SHALL SEND IT TO YOU. SO LET HIM GO DO THAT AND SEND IT ALSO.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ask ask ask, do it!!!!!!

A dolla chop and pics???

You have to go through with this

Quote:
WILL TAKE A NAKED PICTURE HOLDING HER NAME WITH A PIECES OF PAPER AND I SHALL SEND IT TO YOU

oh please please

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13

Last edited by irishemigrant on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never seen Irish so excited Laughing yes! Do it, do it!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a possibility that might be baiting your mugu too... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, its an offer you just can't refure, it'd be rude not to... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, obviously Yuwanna's baited him in the past. I suspect he's close to twigging and is testing the water. He'll be even more tetchy today, because I've just sent another 10 grand to Prof Soludo. I'll see how it looks after a mail or two, and if it looks good I'll demand that pic plus another one to my spec. For now though, I'm giving him no room to stop seething by confirming his suspicions that I'm twisting his nuts, if he has those suspicions.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christ! He went to the trouble of having this done, and still failed to collect after sending it, so he's giving it another try. Kudos to '', whoever you are, for leaving him up in the air like that. This boy has potential. He's been convinced that stuff like this builds trust. Excellent.

Quote:
Dear Charlie,

I just got the picture from my Photograph now! And here is it.

I want you to know who amongst us is telling lies!

Get back to me asap.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still not entirely sure how he thinks this is suitable proof that Soludo is a choppa, but great result Smile
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the semi-naked pratt with his socks crammed down his jock is the same lad as the one on the fake ID he sent me (see below), so he's telling me Soludo will be unable to provide the same thing, thus proving Soludo is a charlatan, and HE is the saint he's been claiming to be all along. I agree, it doesn't make sense, but he thinks it does. That's fine. He's been nicely preconditioned, and I'll leave him in the same state when I dump him.

I've told him there are thousands of people called "" in the world, and the guy in the pic could be anyone.

Sadly for the Barrister, Soludo WILL provide the same thing, except better, so our hero will need to go an extra mile or two if he really wants to convince me. Wink

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Soludo WILL provide the same thing, except better

That's exactly what I would have done. I'm pretty sure there are a few pics of butt-naked lads doing idiotic things around here someplace. Smile

Soludo seems like the kind of guy that will set the bar pretty high.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ My sentiments exactly Twisted Evil

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I'm bored and no-one else seemed to want to:

I'm off down the pub.
Cheers,
SG
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatcha done with his socks? Laughing

Soludo's pics prove nothing, evidently. His, on the other hand, constitute solid proof of his trustworthiness. I told him it would be easy for him to find a scanned ID card and matching trust pic on the web, and we'd need to think of some other way to establish who's who. Yet another pic won't cut it. But full marks to him for effort Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic