SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another martian..?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Screams badger this one
Quote:
DEAREST ONE,

I AM MISS AMINA BELLO FROM MARS BORN IN NIGERIA. I AM 21 YEARS OLD 173CM WITH BROWN SEXY EYE BALLS AND A TIGHT SNAPPER.AFTER I GOT YOUR ID AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD$8.5M, AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK IN NIGERIA ON EARTH.

MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER HERE ON MARS. AFTER OUR FAMILY EMMIGRATED HERE MY FATHER WAS POISONED BY HIS YOUNGER BROTHER BECAUSE OF RELIGIONAL BELIEVE. THEN MY MOTHER WAS BRUTALLY RAPED BY THROBBING MEMBERS OF THE OUTLAWED MARTIAN LIBERATION ORGANISATION AND NOW I HAVE A YOUNGER BROTHER THAT IS A HYBRID. NOW MY MOTHER COMMIT SUISIDE.PLEASE URGENT RESPONSE MAY SAVE MY LIFE, BECAUSE MY UNCLE WHO KILLED MY FATHER BECAUSE OF RELIGIONAL DENOMINATION IS SERIOUSLY AFTER MY LIFE INORDER TO CORNER THIS FUND INTO HIS OWN PRIVATE PURSE.

NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 21YEARS AND WITHOUT PARENTS. I WANT TO GO BACK TO EARTH WITH MY LITTLE GREEN HYBRID SIBLING COZ LIFE ON MARS SUCKS

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY TO THIS EMAIL SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION THERE. IF YOU ARE INTREASTED TO DO THIS NEEDFUL
WORK QUICKLY CONTACT ME VIA THIS EMAIL:[email protected]

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU. I AM NOW WAITING FOR YOU REPLY IN THE MARTIAN ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF ZHRONG

ALL MY LOVE
MISS AMINA BELLO..
N.B. I WILL TRANSFER ALL MY AIR MILES TO YOU TOO.

I seriously hope this is a dumb-ass who's been fed a script.. but really doubt it.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Extra-Terrstrial scammers are all the rage these days. Ive seen at least half a dozen similar threads all with the same wacky script - at one point, Im sure someone stepped forward and claimed responsibility for this audacious lad de-education program, but i'll be buggered if I know where I last seen it ....

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I seriously hope this is a dumb-ass who's been fed a script.. but really doubt it.

If a baiter posing as a successful scammer sent that to your lad, he might have decided to give it a shot without really reading it. It's also possible his English isn't good enough to understand it.

Lads like that are far more common than badgers.

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The claim was in the Surplus letters forum, I think. Which is pruned regularly, so it's gone.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu_pidass claimed responsibility for the rash of Martian letters.

http://www.419baiter.com/test_e-mails.html

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Often we have members that get the confidence of lads and convince the lads they are an oga. The members then feed the lads a script like this that might look good to the lad who has poor English skills but will give a good laugh to any native English speaker that reads it. Helps save people from becoming victims, so it is good.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this one in my catcher account.If you google the reply to,and originating e-mail addys,they seem to belong to a known scammer.Think I'll reply and see what happens.The last martian never got back to me.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THEN MY MOTHER WAS BRUTALLY RAPED BY THROBBING MEMBERS OF THE OUTLAWED MARTIAN LIBERATION ORGANISATION

I got the same e-mail and replied to it. Nothing more received so far. Damn throbbing members.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that Martian capital of zhrong seems a little dodgy to me! All I've ever met coming out of there are people trying to rob me!!!!

We will have to see if we can get a phone number and have an all Martian show one Sunday!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stu_Pidass's website has a whole host of the Martian Chronicles - just about every variant of scam letter there is. He has the NoK, the Dead Bank Customer, the dying person, and several others, as well as combinations of them.

My guess is that he sent them out en masse, and some lads thought they were being sent new formats from an oga and just recycled them - sometimes changing the names to protect the [not so\] innocent.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic