SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Property buyer scammers, who'd like a crack at these guys?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Super Girl 3
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to let all you seasoned baiters take a try at my scammers. I can't right now as i'm busy trying to pack and sell my house, not to mention this business is too close to home as my actual location is on the net.

You can say something like you got their address from a friend who is no longer selling their house but if they are still interested in buying you have one for sale too.

Here are the addresses:

This guy thought i'd just pay his lawyer/agent out of the money he would be making as a deposit. Asked him why that was and he never mailed back.

[email protected]
To: Super Girl
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: House Purchase

Hello,

I have discussed with my financier about your property and after evaluation, we have agreed on your price of € 320,000.

We have proposed making a deposit of (€ 32,000) which is 10% total cost of your property to you for the hold of the property. My agent will be coming for the inspection of the property as i am in London at the moment. My financier will issued a certified cashiers check of (€ 36,000)

10% down payment: € 32,000
Agent Expenses: € 4,000
Total € 36,000

My agent/lawyer would be flying in to inspect. Like i said he would be representing me in the transaction. The € 4,000 agent expenses i include is his charges.

My financier said that he would issue a check that would cover the 10% down payment of the property and my agent/attorney's charges.

Please confirm this and provide me with your:
Full name................
full contact address.....
Phone Number.............
fax number................
For the check to issued to you.

Regards,
Nelson Brown.
33 Wapping, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8DQ.
+447024083653

This next guy only mailed a few times, I told him my lawyer would only give him the account information when he came to Austria to see the house.

[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8:23 PM
Subject: House purchase

Dear,

The house suits us perfectly and we are ready to take it at that price.

Please provide us this following informations:

1 - Name and surname of the owner
2 - Your Full Name
3 - The details of address of the house
4- Detail of adress of sailer (your address if you)

We would like to know the amount payable to secure the house. How much you want for a first payment? I then must travel faster the better for us. I suggest you take a first bank equivalent to 20% to secure the house. If the amount is good for you please respond very quickly with your bank references which we will use to effect the transfer.

I expect read you .

Next one, an investor, too bad he really doesn't want to buy! He came up with a line about needing to apply for a business visa, I told hm he can come as a tourist.

[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:40 PM

Hi,
your listing provided me with almost all I needed to know.
Could you please provide me with some pics of the interior part of the house like the bath,kitchen and rooms?
I invest in real estates but never have I gotten the chance to purchase one in Austria. Could you please enlighten me on the proceedues and how long it could take to conclude the purchase plan? In your listing you made mention that immediate possesion is possible, could you please call me on 00237 961-797-62. If not leave me a number to contact you soon,
Regards,
Orlando.

This is the latest one.

[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 2:05 PM

> hi there
> i am interested in buying your house.i want to know if it is still
> available and if so then i will like to have the last asking price and
> also some more pictures of the house.if ok by you and my satisfaction
> then i might come over for the conclusion of payment arrangements and
> also signing of legal papers.it is urgent that i get a house due to my
> upcoming transfer
> waiting to hear from you soonest.you can contact me at 00237 9710 43
> 00 and ask for Dr John P
> THANKS

I get about one a week. One even made the effort to come to Austria with his family to buy the house. Unfortunately, he got stuck in customs in Brussels and needed € 1000 to pay immigration for some African artifacts he was bringing with him, such a bunch of crap!

Of course I didn't pay but what they are hoping to get from me I don't know. I have never forwarded any paperwork on our house, account numbers or other info they seem to want. I'm too new at this game to see through their tricks.

Have fun with them and let me know if you are taking on the challenge!

-"I will make sure i give you a big aids ok."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic