SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun on the radio.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notabaiter1987
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to try out a new kind of baiting. I work at a radio station so the terms I use are real. (except that there is no such thing as an executive producer at a radio station)

I got a standard 419 letter saying i am entitled to money because I am on some kind of list for being scammed by the Nigerian government. This is my reply.

"I have not been scammed recently so this does not apply to me. I do on the other hand have a business proposition. I work in the radio industry and we are in desperate need for new voices. We are willing to pay for people to make a few simple recordings in there spare time. All that is required is that you call my number and leave a message. We will then use the message on our radio station ( 96.2 The Eag*le FM). Depending on the entertainment value and quality of the message we are willing to pay up to 300 dollars per message. If you record say 6 messages within an hour you can easily make around $1800 for less than an hours work. If your interested just give me a call or e-mail me here. Thank you!

St*ve G*lmour

S*evegi*[email protected]

Executive Producer 96.2 The Eagle FM

(206) 203 - 3943"

A simple enough proposition. I sent a similar e-mail to a bunch of scammers.

"ATTENTION:STEVE
FROM Very HappyR DAVID WILLIAMS

SIR,

I HUNMBLY APPREICATE YOUR CONCERN AND WILL BE WILLING TO HAVE IT DONE ONCE YOU ARE READY TO PAY FOR IT, AND HOW CAN THE MONEY BE PAID TO ME.

THANKS
DR DAIVE WILLIAMS"

seems I have a nibble. Lets hope I can do it. Just wait till I decide to start a radio station in Nigeria! With him being the morning show host of course. He would ofcourse have to come to an in person interview at a place nearby (about 10 hours away at least) before we can hire him.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, sounds like a great idea.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic