SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, I haven't seen a reply like this before....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bombadier46
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was baiting this lad for a few weeks with some advice from Corona- I was out of town for about 2 weeks, then I got this email when I returned - not sure what to think....
from f3lian kun&m <[email protected]> hide details Jun 29
reply-to [email protected]
to Paul Wiliams
date Jun 29, 2008 2:28 AM
subject Re: Are you in good health?
mailed-by yahoo.com

As you are no doubt aware, I am a complete scumbag. This means that no money will be coming in your direction (nor was it ever going to). You can still send money to me if you like. Make sure you use a non-traceable method of payment, such as Western Union. That way, I get to keep all your hard-earned money with no risk to myself.

Have a nice life.

Yours, Felian (Scams 'R' Us) Kunam

Not sure how to respond, but this is so good, I hate to ruin it. Not sure what I said to set him off, but is there any trophy material here?

MODS-sorry if I didn't post this correctly.

Thanks

B
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds more like someone else hacked their email and sent it.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, you probably won't be hearing from that account again. It looks like a very poor warning. Don't bother responding.

Wait for him to reach you through a new email or try one of his old ones.
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
i would agree, the lads english is almost perfect which is very rare in itself!
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree. It's either a very well spoken lad who knows you are a baiter, or far more likely, it's not a lad. Regardless, you won't get anything out of it. Cast another line in the water, and get back to business. Very Happy

Bombadier46
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I've been "trolling" a few new ones.

Sad to say this is how my first bait ended, but moving on....

Thanks

Bill
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what kind of person looks for scammer's email to hack into?

edit: rephrased post.

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.

Last edited by simpsonman3000 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There are a number of self-titled "haxxors" out there, and some of them even have skill with a computer. You don't need to look too hard to find a lad these days, most spam-boxes are loaded with them.

The example above may be such a person, and I'm guessing it's someone who knows a thing or three about codes and such, but very little about lads. If said "haxxor" doesn't shut the account down, the lad will do so really soon. Then the lad will open a brand-new shiny account (maybe he has one already, just waiting for this to happen) in about 3 minutes and continue scamming. The individual who "cracked" the account will give themselves a little pat on the back because they think they have stopped a scammer, then their mom will come in and say "I told you, lights out at ten", and they'll go to bed.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
then their mom will come in and say "I told you, lights out at ten", and they'll go to bed.

Laughing Laughing

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant explanation Obi, the best one I've seen yet, but 10 o'clock? shouldn't under 5's be in bed before then?

Simpson, it's pointless burning a lads box, telling them they have been baited, in the first instance they have another box within 3 minutes, in the other, they block or add your addy to their list of known f***wits, and you have to create another persona and baiting addy

I'm on a vlads list of known baiters from last year, so I don't bother using that addy for them

There are other baiting sites, when they match Eaters TOU we may even consider them as worthwhile,

Until then, Eater is the only one with a TOU that we all adhere to

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Until then, Eater is the only one with a TOU that we all adhere to

im sorry, but what the hell is a TOU?

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terms of Use? I'd guess; I don't know for sure. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Eight is right

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, although it's illegal and not condoned here, it still does more than just pointlessly shutting down the email address: it warns the potential victims in his contact list, so they will hopefully not fall for another 419 scam again.

Although this can be doubted. Sometimes victims are rather incurable, sadly.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

It's debatable that any victim would understand what's going on.

Bombadier46 is a baiter and he was unsure what was going on. Do you think a genuine victim would fare any better?

Hacking boxes is as much of a waste of time as closing them.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"(Scams 'R' Us)". I can't see any lad using that phrase, let alone admitting to being a scammer. Any indication from the headers that the "from"" address was forged?
I think someone (not a baiter), has got hold of a list of victims and warned all of them.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't see any lad using that phrase, let alone admitting to being a scammer.
Your perception serves you well! Very Happy

No lad would ever admit to such a thing as criminal as that. Many lads see scamming as a legitimate profession (yes I know, but it's true), and even the ones who know they're scummy criminals would never break character. Lads run scams for a living, and telling their victims the truth is about as productive as us burning them or trying to hack their boxes. Sure it might be fun, but there's really nothing to gain.

If a rogue "haxxor" or member of a lesser site wants to pretend they're a hero, there's nothing we can do to stop them. They can do as they please, and they can deal with any resulting consequences. We'll just keep doing it the proper way and, while it may look boring, we'll get some real results. Wink
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's possibly warned a number of potential victims, which is no bad thing. It's what ScamWarners.com does, after all.
And it doesn't have to involve kacking the scammers email account. Lads have been known to enter large numbers of adresses in the cc field.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's probable that he is going around hacking lads' accounts judging by the address. He could be spoofing, but we've seen examples of this before and there are idiots out there that do this kind of thing.

As I've already stated, the type of warning that he's sent out there is pathetic. Bait a few phone lads and close their accounts down mid-bait and see how they react. This guy will be no different.
"My account has been hacked by an enemy. The deal is still on" is normally enough to keep any victim onboard. And if it isn't, they'll have other excuses.
The thing is, a phone lad normally has to convince you that a closed account has been hacked or has a virus, this lad won't have to do anything - you already have the proof!!!

And finally, it's not what Scamwarners.com does. Scamwarners would not use such an amateurish method to warn victims.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing that was made very clear to me when I joined Eater was: Hacking is illegal and could bring huge dollops of s**t down on the site.

The person who did this (obviously not from here) is not achieving anything for several reasons:

-- Lads are very plausible at explaining away stupid mails like this which might appear in a victim's inbox.

-- If they have to change accounts, no matter. Lads use e-mail addys like paper tissues, and most people they try to scam wouldn't even be aware that the "Barrister" or whoever it is has changed addresses.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

B46:

While I know you did not do this, I think it is instructive to read what others have said above. This kind of "hacking" into a lads account is highly illegal. While the person who did this probably had a good laugh, how easy would it be for the lad to just set up a new account and advise his victims he had been hacked? Pointless really. Just might as well have reported the account to his ISP and had it shut down... no benefit really.

If it were an Eater member that did this they would find themselves in the crapper with the mods I am sure.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this is going to turn into a debate on hacking boxes and/or shutting accounts, I'll lock it for now. We've been over this ground a squillion times, and the answer is always 'NO'.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic