SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Massbait: Two love lads mentioned on NTBS's radio show

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

and

[email protected]

Both of these lads took victims for several thousands of dollars. The victims were very brave and shared their stories on nottobescammed's July 13th radio show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

The segments are on the show's second hour if anyone would like to hear how these lads conducted their scams.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is the website that was mentioned on the show for [email protected]

A site search on the email address brings back this profile.

Do we know if this is the right target.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this on his sports

Quote:
ice skating,basketball,soccer,american football

American football is football to an American. Unlikely to be an American. What a Brit would call football is soccer to an American..

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer:

Yes, but us Yanks that talk to "foreigners" frequently will call it American Football just to reduce the confusion when you start talking about this "other" football that no one really plays and every one hates but you all seems to have some kind of fondness for. Laughing

But seriously I am sure not an American, but not because he called it American Football.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

coolguy, aka Dennis, has already responded and wants to chat Smile

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember, don't all jump in on them at once or they'll get suspicious and maybe drop the account. We want these ones to suffer after hearing what they did from the victims themselves.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem.

Cinnamon can't chat until she gets done with her shift on the pole anyway Laughing

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly nobody wants Soozie it seems Sad She tried
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Dennis Johnson ([email protected]) has been exchanging emails with my newly created female character. He’s calling me ‘Cutie’ and he’s sent me four stock photos of himself, (yeah, right), one of which is already posted on his profile page.

I’m playing it dead straight and a bit coy for now.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soozie is playing it straight right now - she saw the profile at a friends house - she doesn't want to step on her friends toes, but his picture reminds her of her ex husband. She only wants to talk with Dennis if he's not that serious about her friend.

He's going nuts trying to work out who the friend is - and Sooz is replying that surely he doesn't tell lots of people they're the special one? I hope we get some more wriggling and squirming.

Anyone have any luck with Steph?
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of curiosity, is it common for guys to play female victim in love baits? I'm sure it is, I was just curious.

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A scammer will pretend to be everything he thinks you want, and in return you play a role to be what you think he wants, whatever that may be! One day you're a French hacker, the next a 36-year-old widow. After all, Shakespeare employed men to play the female roles at The Globe...

Also worth noting is that most "female" love scammers (usually Russian) are male, they pay models by the hour when they need (trophy) photos!
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Remember, don't all jump in on them at once or they'll get suspicious and maybe drop the account. We want these ones to suffer after hearing what they did from the victims themselves.
Guess I'll be hiding behind the curtain for a while. I'll jump in later.
...But I want a piece of these two

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Out of curiosity, is it common for guys to play female victim in love baits

Scammers will of course play whatever role they think gives them the best chance of getting money from victims. Many Lads play multiple roles -- the widow, barrister and the banker in an NOK scam, for example.

That's when it gets fun to abuse one of their personas in complaining e-mails to another of their personas, i.e. "Dear Barrister, The Bank is so stupid or we would have completed this deal long ago" etc etc. Razz

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic