SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats your angriest ever lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just looking thorough my old mails and had to bring this to everyones attention haha

Mines would have to be last year when I baited a lad named Frank Okoh. I sent his barrister on a huge safari (see sig line) with this payment form-

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a137/Peter_79/CLITpayment.jpg

He got back after 4 days, and he was furious ..

Quote:
ATTENTION: MR PETER ANDRE,

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE BUFFOON AND NOT ME AND INFACT YOU ARE MORE THAN
A GAZOOK IN THE AFRICAN ZOO WHICH HAS TO BE KEPT IN THERE IN THE ZOO.BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JUST
A NORMAL HUMAN BUT AN INBECILE. THIS ARE ALL WHAT YOU HAVE CALLED ME YOU HAVE INSULTED
ME ENOUGH AND TO MY STANDARD YOU ARE NOT WORTH TO INSULT ME.

I HAVE TAKING MY WHOLE TIME AND MONEY TO MAKE MY TRIP TO KASTINA AND YET THERE IS
NO BANK THAT HAS RECOGNISE YOUR PAYMENT.AT FIRST YOU SAID THAT THE MONEY CAN BE
PICKED UP AT UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA AND MOREOVER THE DIGIT NUMBER YOU GAVE WAS
SUPPOSE TO BE FOR WESTERN UNION WHICH IS 10 DIGIT AND UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ARE JUST 8
DIGIT NUMBER BUT IN YOUR FAKE PAYMENT SLIP THERE ARE 10 DIGIT NUMBER.

WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SCAN A RECEIPT OF MY FLIGHT TICKET TO KASTINA
FOR YOU WHAT DOES THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE MONEY THAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PAY ?
IF I DO SEND TO YOU THE FLIGHT TICKET WILL YOU SEND ME BACK MY FLIGHT TICKET MONEY?
OF COURSE I KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT I DONT EVEN THINK YOU HAVE THE
MONEY TO PAY MY FLIGHT TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND SOLICITOR AND ALSO A SENIOR
ADVOCATE OF NIGERIA S.A.N AND YOU CAN NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO OKAY.IF YOU KNOW THAT
YOU ARE READY TO HELP THE POOR MAN DYING THEN YOU ARE TO LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTION
ANBD MOVE TO COLLECT BACK YOUR SO CALLED MONEY THAT YOU SAID YOU HAVE SENT AND
RETREIVE YOUR STEP BACK TO MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
WITH THE NAME BELOW.

RECEIVERS NAME: OSSANI ONYENOGE

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

TEXT QUESTION: WHAT IS YOUR NAME

TEXT ANSWER: PETER ANDRE.

IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THIS EMAIL PLEASE DO NOT EVER AND EVER AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE
WRITE TO ME OR WHATEVER BECAUSE THIS CHAMBER DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WAISTE FOR A BUFFOON
LIKE YOU.

I AM NOT USED INSULTING PEOPLE LIKE THIS BUT YOU HAVE FORCED ME TO AND I DONT MIND IF YOU
KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP MR FRANK OKOH KINDLY LET HIM KNOW FOR HIM TO GET
A MORE COMPETENT MAN THAT CAN HANDLE THIS FOR HIM AND TO FOOL YOUR SELF ALL AROUND.

THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO
KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!!!!!!

SO DO NOT BORDER YOUR SELF TO TELL ME THAT I SHOULD GO AND GET THE MONEY WITH THE METHOD
OF YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ATTEND TO.

LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN YORUBA LANGUAGE HERE IN NIGERIA THERE IS PROVERB
THAT SAYS (A FOOL AT FORTY IS APKA LON JE BEA) IF I WERE YOU I WILL GO AND LOOK FOR
A NIGERIAN AND TELL HIM TO INTERPRET THAT MEANING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE
NO 6 IN YOUR THINKING SKULL I ADVISE THAT YOU GO AND GET YOUR NO 6 AND MOVEEEEEEE TO
THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE OR WESTERN UNION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT ITS ONLY AN ABOKI MAN THAT
DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS GO AND COME AND WHAT TO DO AT THE RIGHT TIME.

YOU THINK THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS CHILDS PLAY? HUH YOU THIS BUNCH OF JAGURA,EVEN IN THE
SO CALLED RECEIPT YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE AN OPKOLO EYES VERY BIG LIKE THE MAP OF AFRICA.

LISTEN TO ME I AM NOT YOUR MATE I AM JUST COMPLETING THE AGE OF 62 YEARS DO YOU THINK
THAT IS A JOKEEE????? AND I FINISHED MY LAW SCHOOL AT THE AGE WHEN YOU ARE NOT BORN
AND NOT EVEN THINK OF CONCEIVING YOU IN YOUR MOTHERS WOMB.

LO SON OWO IN ENGLISH IS GO AND PAY THE MONEY AND STOP EMAILING ME WITH YOUR LOW SENCE
YOU ASS HOLE.,

IF YOU SEND ME ANY EMAIL WITHOUT PAYMENT INFORMATION OF MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION
SHANGO WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD NONSENSE.

GO AND GET THE REAL MONEY AND LETS HELP THAT POOR OLD MAN ON THE SICK BED WHO
HAS PUT ALL HIS TRUST ON YOU NOT KNOWING THAT HE HAS FAILED FOR PUTING HIS MIND
ON YOU.THEN IF YOU WANT TO CONFUSE ME THAT YOU ARE NOT ALL THIS I AM CALLING YOU
THEN PROOVE IT BY GOING TO SEND THE REAL MONEY AT THE PLACE THAT I HAVE INSTRUCTED YOU TO.

I AWAIT FOR THE REAL M.T.CN OF WESTERN UNION MONEY OR REF NUMBER OF THE MONEY GRAM INSTEAD
OF THAT YOUR SO CALLED COMPANY.

NOT HAPPY WITH YOU

BARRISTER USMAN BELLO

SPELL IT CORRECTLY IN YOUR NEXT EMAIL (edit- We kept calling him Barrister Bellend) AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU REPLY ME BACK THROUGH THIS
EMAIL AND NOT MY OTHER EMAIL BECAUSE I WILL NOT GET YOUR EMAIL SENT TO THAT ADDRESS.

I REPEAT LASTLY, NO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM DONT HESITATE TO WRITE ME BACK BECAUSE
IT WILL BE OF NO USE. IDIOT LIKE YOU!!!!!!

Yup. He was certainly the angriest haha! Laughing

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad who sent me about twenty F-bombs in size twenty type. Nothing very creative- just "F-you idiot" written over and over again.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
sangamangi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mine is this ... he kept it simple

Quote:

[email protected]
to [email protected]
date Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 3:07 PM
subject Re: URGENT: PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
mailed-by aol.com
hide details 3:07 PM (13 minutes ago)

DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!

LEAVE ME ALONE AND DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!

YOU ARE A GOAT DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!
DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!!DIE!

KA CHINEKE BULIE KWA GI ELU. OBUBU ONU GI NI LE BURU IHE EFU EFU. UCHU GBA KWA GI. DI KA INA AGU MAIL AA. NWUA KWA.

Nwa nne biko zee na uzo, obughi maka gi ka anyi ji ede ihia. o bukwanu maka ndi ocha, egbulem egbu, hapum ka m biri biko nne gi anula
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ gaz_c_85
That's hilarious, almost Monty-Pythonesque in parts! Or perhaps I can almost imagine John Cleese playing the barrister, in best Basil Fawlty mode.

And, at the end, the final insult, he's "not happy with you"! ROFL!!!

Last edited by Julian Day on Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The angriest I've ever made a lad can be found in the thread below.

PLEASE do not necro this thread.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105208

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barr. Short Laughing

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladette Sylvia was not happy about filling out more forms:

Ms Sylvia Sabata wrote:
Dr Anthrax,

Thank you so much for your 'assistance' and the revelation that it won't bother you either way. You should know that I never approached you for assistance that will make you lose anything. Whatever you think you want to spend is nothing compared to what i AM OFFERING YOU IN RETURN FOR WHAT I ASKED YOU FOR. If you think my not filling these your so called forms is laziness, so be it. Remember DR rUDOLPH, i NEVER ASKED YOUR ORGANISATION FOR HELP!!! It's a personal help I asked from you and not all these 'my organisation' thing.Tell me, when the money is being transported to you, do you want it done in the name of your organisation? PLEASE SPARE ME THIS CRAP!!! If you have the mind to help here, it's you I asked help from and not your organisation. The money I don't have I've been made to borrow to print this, take that, scan a lot only for you to say I am lazy.I only want to let you know that if you do not help me, it's not the end of the world, then know you just lost out on the opportunity of making a lot of money yourself since $390 is so difficult for you to make in a week!!!Thanks so far and may God reward you according to how you deal with me in this matter!!!

Bye.
[Sylvia]

"FUCK YOU REVEREND CIGAR" [Fred Taylor] Hello Kitty!

"Hello Friend Rev Bondi Cigars, greetings in the name of Jesus Christ......I have some money now with me so that we can proceeds with the cleansing process......." [Reverend Michael]

"Father Bondi you said I should use explosive to open the safe......." [Reverend Michael again]

"Rev Bondi Cigars now see what you have cost for me , i will never forgive you!!!!!!!" [and again]
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I get death threats Mr. Green

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@gaz_c_85 Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:

YOU ARE MORE THAN A GAZOOK IN THE AFRICAN ZOO WHICH HAS TO BE KEPT IN THERE IN THE ZOO.BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BUT AN INBECILE.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I rather liked a result I got from an insult bait.....

U R BASTERD OF HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA DEY ARM RUBBER

> STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO

> ISLAND BEGGIN 4 FOOD. U SO SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

> U HAV NO LEVEL. U

> NO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO

> REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO

> GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ. U NEVER VISIT NA

> WESTARN UNION IN U

> HOLE LIFE. NO MONEY WILL EVA COM UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR

> CHURCH RAT.

>

> MY REGARD TO UR OSU FAMILY. NA DRUKARD IDIOT U CALL UR

> FARTHER NO BE U

> FATHER. OOOOO. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE

> GIVE AM BELLE SHE

> BORN U. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I

> WOUNDER HOW U

> COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY. ABEG MAK SURE DAT

> HER PUSY GET CLEANE

> COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NIJA. I DEY AXE MAN MODERFORKER,

> AYE, AYE. I GO

> OGWUGWU AKPU SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U. KOM KARI MEANS U B DEAD

> VERY SOON, GRAVE

> DEY WAITIN . I DON FIT BLIND U FROM MI MAIL FOOOL.

>

> IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I

> DONT NO WHERE UR

> FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE

> U MAGA

>

> HALA ME BACK FOOOOOOOOL

Top sweary joy ! Do feel free to forward a copy to your personal favourites.

Last edited by OscarAcosta on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
back 2 sender

BACK TO SENDER YOU AND EVERY MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD WILL RECIEVE YOUR PRAYERS OGUN LO MA KPA IYA EH...ATI BABA EEH.....YOU WILL SURELY RUN MAD THIS WEEK.....YOU WILL DRINK YOUR URINE IN A COMERCIAL BUS....AFTER YOU HAVE DANCED WITH YOUR MOTHER NAKED IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE.....

YOU LEARN NOT TO INSULT AFRICANS.......IN A HARD UNIQUE WAY

Followed by:

Quote:
mad man, ur father died trying to cure you of your insanity and epilepsy........ur mama is heart broken eating from dusting bins due to your frequent arrest and detentions....pray that you that see the light very soon.stop abusing little innocent girls and boys.........

He seemed the angriest, though I have a feeling that his anger was around before me, because I simply emailed him one time and got that first response. He had a real chip on his shoulder in the beginning.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The angriest lads I've ever dealt with are lads I chat to on IM.
It isn't all about writing death threats. The silence in between some of the sentences they type sometimes speaks volumes. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lotto lad lost a bank account last year, and he thought I had tried to steal from it. He bombed my account, and of course, I had to retaliate.

Quote:
Hey xxx or what the fxxx did u call your name man, i think u can fool me or something? u know what you loose and thanks for wasting your time trying to get money out of the fxxxx acct i gave you LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats just a waste of time man , i know u right from the first day and thought of playing along? wow!!! i under estimated you man, but the good thing is that i was fast enough to move all my money from the acct but u tried getting money out of the account telling all kind of stories about you and your stupid banker. You know what i think go fxxx your momma LOL!!!!!!!!!! cxxxx head u cant get a dime out of the acct as it is already useless . Oh that reminds me , is your banker still sending the money? so i know which acct to give you next LOL,.... I AM A Fxxxx BARRACUDA MAN, wiser than you are , smarter than u are , so just save your breath and dont try going any further using that acct ot trying to get money out of it, i have closed it LOL!!!!!! but i ve my ways of getting US checking accts, shld incase u are interested, i can give you another acct maybe that will help u LOL!!!! what do u think Cxxxxx? let me know what u think bastard!

I responded to him unkindly, and his reply was

Quote:
u dey mad shey u knw? so if at all u go dey para me shey na the type of me , ur *DELETED* brother u go come dey para shey? u no try guy , u really no try man? anyhow sha nawing do u .... u no break leg guy , but shey u suppose look ur papa for face amd call am oloshi? i no blame u guy , ur papa no fit see me or stand for where i go fit stand make u call me oloshi., na Y Y cus all this shit wey u go call me oloshi, anyhow bro , u try man, well done, i HAIL OOOOO man!

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After I sent this oga's nephew and one of his friends into Darfur, where they were never heard from again, and after the oga went to Khartoum, Sudan to bail the two out of prison (they were not really in prison... I pretended to be a cop and told the oga that they were), and after the oga finally realized that he had been played, I got this gem.

Quote:
From koffi kuku Fri May 26 10:19:38 2006

Smart guy, the officials that I talk to say that your church does not exist anywhere and is not at any camp in chad. The police official is the president? I can see now that you are a fraud playing serious games. What do you gain with this? I just want to know why. I have never know anyone like you. You are a unimaginable bastard pig to do this to me. I want you to know that i will spend my life to find you and when I do you and your family will suffer terrible as i have, I promise.

Good by bastard

On a side note... it's been over two years now and he has yet to appear on my doorstep.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ There should be a unique, distinctive helmet for an oga on safari.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW: Are we going to start an ethics thread about the two that have never been heard from again?

EDIT: And to stay on topic see my siggy line for people mad at me. Nothing new as of late. I must need a better insult script.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="The Man"]YW: Are we going to start an ethics thread about the two that have never been heard from again?
quote]

I guess they could be said to be in a satisfactory condition. Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man wrote:
YW: Are we going to start an ethics thread about the two that have never been heard from again?

At the time this was all going on, there was a HUGE ethics thread. Been there, done that.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=75877

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This Barrister got a wee bit huppety last year after a few months of jolly japes. He loved me, really......

Quote:
bastard, once again, do not sleep because while you sleep i will kill you in a very slow and painful way that you can not imagine. if you think i really will not find you and do these things then you are mistaken. i will cut our your heart and slit your throat, then drink your blood like wine. these i promise you. nobody can take me for a fool, bastard.

FOOL like you. you will never produce offspring because your bastard bloodline will soon end.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
OscarAcosta
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
slit your throat, then drink your blood like wine.

sounds like a Tom Waits lyric....
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice though, he was going to cut out my heart then slit my throat. I took issue with him on this, suggesting it might be better to do it the other way around, as the blood wouldn't be pumped out of the throat wound if he removed the heart first. Duh.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Countess Bathory
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rockaway love Reverand Bodi Cigars website Laughing Laughing
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently, my senile, retired civil servant character (who didn't understand anything about computers, much less emailing attachments) dropped off the beneficiary application form at the local Barclays branch office instead of emailing it, then called the branch to be sure "Gary" received it Laughing

The Barrister was not amused.

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In my one safari so far, I got a lad to make 2 x 400 mile round trips in 3 days. When I eventually got him on the phone, I expected furious anger. Instead, he was good-humoured, and even chuckled! To him, the odd safari was clearly just an inevitable occupational hazard!
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ChainYanker wrote:
I once had a lad who sent me about twenty F-bombs in size twenty type. Nothing very creative- just "F-you idiot" written over and over again.

I got one like that (from Rev. Jeans in my sig), but it was in bright pink Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic