SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Whats your angriest ever lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait lasted for 45 days .When my young lady realized that I was not on that 3:45 Am flight into Accra she got a little upset. I guess lack of sleep will make you a little cranky.My signature is what she thought of me .I consider it my first trophy.

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I detected some anger after this exchange...

Quote:
WE ARE WORRIED HERE, FOR THE CONSIGNMNET WILL SOON ATTRACT DEMURRAGE , IN OUR VAULT.
Quote:
i do not know what demurrages are but maybe you can spray the trunk with something that will kill the demurrages or stop them from laying eggs on the trunk is that possible? or maybe you should put some cats in there to catch the demurrages if they are big critters.
but i think that if you are a professional outfit then you would never have let the demurrages get into your vault and i am surprised that this has happened and that you need my advice on what to do about it

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@gaz_c_85

Quote:
SO DO NOT BORDER YOUR SELF TO TELL ME

You must do what his lad says and be sure not to border yourself. Laughing

Quote:
NOT HAPPY WITH YOU

Ya think? We really couldn't tell, thanks for clearing that up. Wink

I had an angry lad that told me to be careful making him pissed because his angels would be filled with the wrath of his anger and they would fly off with me.

I acted like a lunkhead and I told him that I would be happy to take him up on his offer of a free flight since airline tickets were so expensive. I asked if his angels had a comfortable seat with air conditioning and a headset so that I could listen to music. His reply was two paragraphs of expletives.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My very first published bait included these passages from an angry scammer after I told "her" about being detained in South Africa:

Quote:
I really don't understand what you mean by this, My son suffered waited all day long at the Airport yesterday ,you never wrote to inform me or the security company,you never call either me or the security company,what kind of human being are you? You keep dissapointing me all these while why why!! If you are really not interested in helping me,please tell me Immediately because this shock is causing me a lot of problems and pains now and the security company wrote an email to me and told me that you are making jokes of me that you never wanted to help and you never even moved an inch from your place talkless arriving South Africa,he said their personnels and body guards who they sent to the Air Port to equally welcome your arrival and bring you to their offic with Michelle said they were their until the arrival of the Air Line from Australia via South African Air transiting Nigeria Ghana and final destination Cote D'Ivoire,I wonder why you chose to be so flexible in your speeches. What brought to you disspointments in South Africa that made them drop only you and your friend Jayne back to Australia,I still wonder.

Following my explanation that South African police had warned me about 419 scammers, there was this:

Quote:
I know you have always been a talkative right from the onset. How can someone of your type that calls yourself a man can be talking like a fool? Do you know whom i am ?who is abacha and daniel arap? even you if lost 1M $ that s no money to me it is because of your ignorances and your follishness that made me invite you to come here and see things for yourself,and you choose to be a parrot. Really there is scams all over which my late husband was a victim some couple of years ago and i am protecting your interesting by inviting you to see everything i am telling you before investing your hard earned money, Infact radio is better than you ,even a woman is more better and secrecy than you. all these stories of yours are just like filty rags and water poured on stones to me because i know you weren't serious for one day,my regret is only giving you information of my consignment and having my son and the security personnels suffered waiting for a bird in the sky like you.. I have informed the security company not to honour any of your communication with them again even your telephon call though i kow you have no money to make calls.
SEND ME A LETTER OF WITHDRAWAL immediately and I thank God the OWNERSHIP was not CHANGED in your name before this your cork and bull stories.
WAITING FOR WITHDRAWAL LETTER

Unfortunately I spoiled it by burning the Lad in my reply. I've learned my lesson since!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not THE angriest, but this one came in today:
Quote:
God Hates America Pxxxxxx Sxxx and if you fail what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah will happen to you because you knew that Late Mrs.Caroline Duncan has given you this to complete so if you like fail this is the work for the Lord God and read. This is a profound theological statement that any God-fearing person will recognize as truth. America is on a path to sure destruction, and there is no remedy available to Her anymore. She was once a great nation, like Sodom and Gomorrah, blessed with great propserity and power not before seen in the modern world. And, like Sodom and Gomorrah, she has spit in the face of God until His wrath has been brought down upon her with fierce anger. "Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them" (Ezekiel 5:13). America is the spitting image of ancient Israel and Judah "But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy" (2 Chr 36:16).

Of course the lad included an option to pay him if I wanted to redeem myself:

Quote:
From my addition if you like call me names all I know is that I made you to understood that is only if it was my perivate transfer that is where I can send you my account number so am very sorry, if you like do the payment and send me the details am not the one the face God in this case.

Getting responses like this is about my favorite part of this hobby!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get my fair share of the well known insults that do the rounds.

Just recently I got sent a picture featuring two blokes by one angry lad. Lets just say it's not my cup of tea. Shocked Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic