SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New scammer-infested site: 4ppl.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
Any person who trawls dating sites looking for scammers must be at least a little weird. Wink
'ere Murry...Who are you calling weird??? Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I put a profile up on 4ppl yesterday evening using my character with a picture (one of a series) provided by the delightful Vladette Natasha. That site is simply crawling with Lads! 8 glaringly obvious lads already have hit on Mary...Mary was going to have a holiday after her failed relationship with Wahab, BUT with all this lad 'talent' around, 'she' is just going to have to get back into action once again! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Eight...fancy some more phone calls in the future??!!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Gladesrunner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say this site is awesome for ladettes as well. Every single african "woman" with the exception of one has been a scammer. They dont waste any time either. The first chat in YIM and they are in love with me (granted, I am good, but even I admit, not THAT good). I actually had to blow a few off, it was getting hard to juggle them and wanted to concentrate on the ones that showed more promise. Sometimes during the first chat they even want to come visit you. Just send them money for plane ticket. Dont bother buying the ticket and have it waiting for them at the airport. This is "bad" you must send them cash so their family sees it, and they know that she is going to visit "good man". Well, you dont want to send the money, so you suggest coming to visit her, she is delighted! She is so happy, she offers to rent an apartment for you (send cash) a car (send cash) pick up things that you will need there (send cash) book your flight (dont send cash, "I have good travel agency to help you") Well, the one I am going to visit, she was even kind enough to suggest gifts I might bring. She was subtle about it though, by coyly stating "so you come see me, what are you going to buy me?" I asked what she wanted..." a laptop AND (not or) a digital camera AND (not or) cell phone".
Well my sweetheart really does love me, so I dutifully go out and get a laptop, digital camera, and webcam (sorry toots, two out of three aint bad) but silly me shipped it Parc3l Dir3ct. Kind of strange that she wanted me to send it to a po box in Accra under her uncles name though? I am sure there is a logical explanation. She is very embarrassed to tell me she doesnt have a car. her brother has a car, and has offered to drive us around while I am there. "Dear, would you mind bringing something for my brother?" Sure, what does he want? can anyone guess? come on... "A Cell Phone!" I was supposed to make my travel arrangements yesterday, but unfortunately I was bitten by a rattlesnake. Hoping to get my first pith helmet out of this one. So in closing, I highly recommend 4PPL Smile

Malaysia United States Benin Guernsey Ivory Coast x3 United Kingdom x4 Netherlands Spain Nigeria Belgium
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great to hear you are enjoying yourself, You have used a very reliable courier company to ship those gifts, I do hope they arrive safely at the correct location.

Are you aware that there are many dangers in carrying cash to Nigeria, it is often safer to have that courier company send your cash for you Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic