SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad needs help buying email leads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited this lad last year, and as part of that bait I established my own lad character who worked with the lad trying to get $7000 out of the victim(also played by me).

I communicate with that lad from time to time (as my fake lad), requesting fake documents, etc., and generally I try to de-educate him whenever possible.

He's been bugging me to help him buy email leads, gave me a website to check out, etc.
I verified their payment terms (bill to your phone#, or send via WU/MG), etc.

I wrote the lad back, saying "Looks reasonable, but why do you need my help?"

His response (in part):

Quote:
Mate,
The truth is that you can't buy it from your phone from Nigeria here.Our phone system here does not have that kind of facilities.
Again,our country does not send out western union or money gram from here.They only receive.You can imagine that. Laughing

But that apart,I do not have the kind of money the man is talking about to get those emails right now.He said 200 Euros for the 40 million email addresses, and that means he won't sell it to anybody else again after that.. Rolling Eyes ....

Building on his obvious attempt to get someone else (me) to pay the bill for his leads, I'm mulling over ways to mess with him:

1) Send him some "sample" leads from a cheaper source I claim to have found, which will include other lad accts, baiters accts, and dead addies;
2) Sign him up for Bombardier's Lad Shuttle
3) Other ideas welcome.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll pm you a link to a long list of current lad adresses.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic