SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

UPDATE Lad Home and still believes in Fiona

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Poor Willy! Sad Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6 pages? Shocked wow, there is a lot of reading to do! Great job, all of you Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David is wondering where willy is, because he should be back in Ghana by now.

I don't think willy even has money for the cafe now. Beatrice isn't an option, David has convinced her not to send money. I think the others back home are unlikely to give him any money since he used the last money arranged for him to continue on his trip.

Quote:
david: did u hear from fiona?
Mary: Yes.
david: tell me how is she and what going wiht her?
Mary: Well, her connection went off.
david: so wher is she now?
Mary: Well, I don't know.
david: did she called you or talk to you on te computer?
Mary: I guess she in still in Madi That place in NIgeria
david: ok
Mary: On the computer.
david: so did u hear from william as well?
Mary: No.
Mary: I haven't heard from William since Wednesday or Thursday.
Mary: Did Nash hear anything?
Mary: William told me the other day he was going back to Ghana.
Mary: Don't you see him there?
david: no no no
Mary: What does Nash say?
david: he has nothing to say my dear
Mary: What do you mean he has nothing to say?
david: but what has he to say?
david: william keep on lying to beatrice that no one gave him money to come to ghana but he met a ghanaian friend in abuja and he will get him to ghana
Mary: He's still talking to Beatrice?
david: yes
david: tellin her lies
Mary: Tell her not to help him, he is a liar.
david: i told her already
david: and she accepted it from me

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully she listens to David. In fact, bonus points if this safari just killed a money source for Willy.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He risked his life to travel.

Click here to listen to willystranded

Thank goodness for the mute button. He went two minutes too long, so the last 2 minutes are not recorded. He's stuck and stranded. He slept outside the hospital last night and was bitten by a lot of mosquitoes.

What a whiner.

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Redshoes, amazing! You can hear thge desperation in his voice! Hahahahaha! Brilliant! Made my day!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From high life in Accra (one room apartment) to hotel - running away from hotel - car park - bus stop - in front of a hospital. The ups and downs of life Very Happy hahahaha! I wish good appetite to the mosquitoes! And the cell phone should be worth a ticket to Chad.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, RS! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down What a cheerful way to start my Sunday! Thanks, RS!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear he was almost crying there Laughing What a whiner! If he had a nickel for every time he said 'money' during this phone conversation, he'd be rich.

I like the categories you filed the putfile under: 'arts', 'drama', 'talent, 'magic', and 'card tricks' LMAO

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one streded mugu, I thought I heard his voice crack a few times.
Thumbs up Good acting!
Doesn't he know that you don't need money when you have love? Laughing

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done! beating

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, let's see if he's still afraid to go to Chad now that he's only 130 miles away from us. He's been sleeping outside for a while now, probably smells like hell, and I'm sure he could use a snack. He has no money to get home, so I don't see how he could pass this up:

Quote:
Dear Brother William,

I am here now in N'Djamena, Chad with Fiona. She had some complications with her child's health, and they ended up needing to be hospitalized longer than any of us would like. Unfortunately, some of the members in the group she was in Maiduguri with had their visas set to expire, and you still had not made your way there. That situation forced us into making a decision that the group return immediately to our facilities here in N'Djamena, and not risk getting into any trouble with the authorities. Fiona begged us to let her stay in Nigeria to wait for you, as she kept telling us she was certain you were coming for her. We could not allow this to happen, and I'm very sorry for that. We simply could not live with ourselves had the group left her and her sick child alone in Maiduguri and something bad happen to her. It was a decision I made, and I hope you understand that I only had her and her child's well-being in mind at the time. At any rate, we are all here now, and luckily there are two other Reverends here as well. This helps lighten the load that we all feel in doing this very great work.

We will need to know when you will make it to N'Djamena, so that we can properly receive you and get you fresh clothes prepared. We have a large facility here with plenty of food, fresh clothes, and warm showers with filtered water. You are very close now, and she has told me she feels like dying since not seeing you yet. We are not in any hurry here, so we can assure you that we will not have to move from here, and you will be completely taken care of when you get here. Also, the TWAT plane will be able to return you to your home at no extra cost. This has been very difficult for all of us, and I hope you understand. I look forward to seeing you soon, and please let me know immediately when you will arrive.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully we can get him there, step by step.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Amazing!

You so much hear tears in his voice!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a pleasant thing to come back to on a Monday morning. Congratulations on a great bait!!! clapping clapping clapping
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just listening to that phone call. I like how he says he has been to ALL Western Union's in Abuja. If that's true, that's hilarious. You are so whiny RS. Laughing That is one of the whiniest calls I have ever heard. He is about to cry at several times. Maybe he actually does.

Getting lads stranded doesn't seem to be that difficult anymore. This is a good thing.

EDIT: Spelling

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2

Last edited by jojobean on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A great bait, and a fantastic call, redshoes! Stranded lad calls are my very favorite sounds! clapping bow_down jump_4_joy Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Supposedly Willy has sold his phone and made his way back to Ghana. So, just to pour salt on the wound, I provide him with this little nugget.

Quote:
Willy-

I have made my way to Maiduguri. I am here to meet you. I tried calling your phone, but no one answered. I need to know where you are so we can meet.

Ben Dover

Ah, he JUST missed me. Laughing

Goat

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly the lad is back home. Also sadly, my recording software did not start.

The gist is that Fiona is a liar.

Some quotes.

Quote:
I could have died over there.

Quote:
I risked my life for nothing.

Quote:
I am very, very sick right now. I have malaria from all the mosquito bitting.

Quote:
Why did you do this to me? WHY?

He wouldn't say how he made it back and he still has his cell phone.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't doubt the malaria story. Well, he never did make it to Chad, but I hope he had a blast. Thanks for flying the friendly skies, Willy!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for reminding me of another quote.

Quote:
I have never been on a trip like this in all my life. NEVER!

He was shouting, he's never shouted at Fiona before.

Last edited by redshoes17 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

F could ask one of her hospitalĀ“s doctors and ask Willy for some details, not believing him because why did he travel all the long way back if she was only 130 miles away from him in a hospital, ooooh, the poor poor ill lad . Evil or Very Mad

Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aww. Poor Willy just had to give up so easily. He was almost there! It was good while it lasted, though.
Jimmy_Jones
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

aww thats a shame Sad hope he enjoys malaria though lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic