SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Waiting for the 3rd

View next topic
View previous topic

Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They say things happen in three's. A couple of weeks ago my Mum was admitted to hospital with what was thought an angina attack. Turns out she had a major heart attack and is still in hospital in New Zealand. It has been tough as the stretch of sea between us seem to have grown so much. I don't have my Australian passport because since moving here we have played host to numerous relatives coming here for holidays. It was fine with us until something like this happens. Now have to get my passport to visit Mum as the Dr had a bad prognosis, but don't want to go that deep tonight
Today put things into perspective...
I was out with my youngest daughter buying birthday presents for my son and then I was to take her to Megan's house to visit.
Remember Megan...http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=132997&highlight=megan
She is doing well although still in a wheelchair, but back at school and out with friends. jump_4_joy

I have never been to her house before so looked at a google map and thought I knew where to go. I got totally lost, I said to Kelsi that I will turn into a street, turn back and try again to find the road. Indicated and next thing looked in the rear vision mirror to see a car coming over the hill and knowing he wasn't going to stop.
It was really a sick feeling and I yelled to Kelsi 'we are going to get hit'. Seems he was doing about 80kph in a 60 zone.
He pushed us over the road into oncoming traffic and even though I had the foot brake on, it was like we were free wheeling.
The outcome is 2 vehicles written off and our insurance having to try to get money from an uninsured drive. He said he couldn't get insurance because he had too many DUI tickets against him.
The only thing good to come from today is that we ALL walked away with only bumps and bruises and my son did end up having a good day.
Oh, and I spoke to Mum this afternoon and she is hoping to go home next week.
It is still making me wary of what the 3rd thing is though. Crying or Very sad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is still making me wary of what the 3rd thing is though.

Don't worry - it's just another superstition. If you look for the 3rd thing, you will surely find it. If you'd never heard of that myth, it wouldn't bother you.

Just "walk into your day", as they say, and the usual mix of good and bad will greet you, no way to alter that except by knowing it is only your determination to face things squarely that will turn events in your favour.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WBY is right. You can't spend your time waiting for an axe to fall. I am so sorry to hear about your mum, and I hope she makes a good recovery. You were lucky to walk away from the collision, but go gentle on yourself. Shock can kick in much later, and you've had a bad one. Sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope your mom gets better.

Well if you are superstitious I suggest that you go out and buy a lottery ticket because it seems you dodged two bullets and may get lucky again. Lets think positively. The important thing about odds is that as long as there is no underlying systematic reason for it, events are independent. Throwing snake eyes in craps twice does not affect the outcome of the third throw.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had the misfortune to have been in a bad car crash ,I quite understand you when you say

Quote:
'we are going to get hit'

And there isn’t a thing you can do about it ,the other person pulled out behind a lorry and onto my side of the road

Stop waiting for the other shoe to drop

Hope your Mum is ok

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Nanny Ogg
"Bruce"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you're all OK Bella.
I'd have said the last experience counted as two, one being in the accident, second being hit by an unisured driver, either would qualify as bad luck in their own right
Has he /she been arrested by the way?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic