SmartFeedSmartFeed          



WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Abudu Koffi has gold dust and bars for sale

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm playing with this one but I expect he has plenty of gold for sale so anyone else is welcome to join in.

I'm a bit intrigued by his location as 'who is' says it's Benin and DNS stuff says Nigeria, and the email address is Belarus (not that that is relevant)




X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.146.188.17; Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:49:53 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.91]
Authentication-Results: mta164.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=hotmail.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.91 (EHLO blu0-omc2-s16.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.91)
by mta164.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 11 Jul 2008 20:49:53 +0000
Received: from BLU107-W22 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s16.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:49:52 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_26856c96-2bc7-4c97-990f-a8fa61aa88ca_"
X-Originating-IP: [81.91.227.14]
From: abudu koffi <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: GOOD DAY.
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 22:49:52 +0200
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 11 Jul 2008 20:49:52.0574 (UTC) FILETIME=[AAD56DE0:01C8E397]
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 8.0.138 [270.4.7/1546]


abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
GOLD DUST FOR SALE

I am Mr.ABUDU KOFFI ,a miner working with the Ministry of Natural Resources of my Country. Life in the mines is quite a dangerous one as some of us sometimes die in the mines while the Government and its cohorts enjoy the proceeds at the expense of our lives. To this effect therefore, some of us who have the mind have decided to steal 250 kilos of 22 Karat Gold(both gold bars and gold dust all are available) Sell it and run to Foreign Countries with our Families.

Considering the secrecy involved in this kind of deal, we are scared to contact anyhow person. But, we have contacted you with the hope that you will keep the secrecy at the sometime assist us to either sell the Gold or buy it from us. This is our last opportunity and we are not ready to lose it. If you are serious and ready to buy from us or assist us in getting capable buyers kindly show your interest by replying this mail as shown below.

For security reasons we will at this time communicate via e-mail considering the security reasons involved until we know actually that you are with us then we will give you a contact telephone number. We have to inform you that some top officials of the mines are involved and will assist to produce all necessary Documents which will back up the Gold as one that has legally and directly bought from the Ministry of gold and natural resources. This therefore makes this a 100% risk free deal.

Get back to us as quickly as possible so that we will move the gold out in
alluvial dust or bars depending of the one that you will need.
Waiting to hearing from you soon.

Mr.ABUDU KOFFI.
In West Africa.


Here's my reply :

Hello

I need to know the price per kilo for the dust and the bars. I assume this will be signifcant discount below the current price of gold. I would also like to see a photo of the bars.

Please supply me also with full contact details as per your original note. I need to do this fast as I have cash to use and I can come to West Africa to collect. Please confirm your location


E. Norma Stitz (Norma)

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.146.188.15; Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:05:32 +0000
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.112]
Authentication-Results: mta147.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=hotmail.fr; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.112 (EHLO blu0-omc2-s37.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.112)
by mta147.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 12 Jul 2008 19:05:32 +0000
Received: from BLU107-W2 ([65.55.111.73]) by blu0-omc2-s37.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 12:05:31 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_469e0d89-7fd1-4108-8476-be410cf389a6_"
X-Originating-IP: [81.91.227.14]
From: abudu koffi <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Gold bars / dust
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:05:30 +0200
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jul 2008 19:05:31.0156 (UTC) FILETIME=[41269D40:01C8E452]
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 8.0.138 [270.4.8/1547]

My dear.

Happy week end.

I will not promise you that i am going to send picture of the gold to you because were the gold is now i can not get to that place.

After our discaussion if both of us agree together you will come down here to see the gold yourself before we talk on how you will pay money is not the first thing in this business.

The price is $6,500.dollars par kilo.

Get back to me urgent if it is ok by you.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU KOFFI.


E Norma Stitz will have a suitable reply later. She takes exception to being called 'my dear' but there are delicious aromas coming from the kitchen and dinner beckons.

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr Koffi

I will not tolerate being addressed by you or anyone other than an intimate as 'my dear'. Please bear this is mind in future dealings.

I am a businesswoman and do not appreciate time wasters. I note that you have answered one of my questions but without any clarity.

What is the $6500/kilo? Is this for dust or bars, and what is the purity?

I asked you for contact details anf you did not supply this information.

Payment will be cash on delivery in any major currency of your choice (USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, JPY, AUD or ZAR)

If you give me a prompt answer I can be on a flight by Monday lunchtime. If you do not answer promptly I won't be able to come until approximately 23 July.

E Norma Stitz

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away for a few days but here's what went on :

Quote:
abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:
I am sorry, Buy i have to address you this way because we are going into life business patnership, So how are you today, hope fine, what i mean is $6,500.dollars par a kilos BERS.

Listing before your coming down, I have to tell you everthing in this deal, This gold is in security Company, we ca't not keep this gold any were if not in security company, and i am paying money to the security company every mount, but for some time now i have not piad any money so the gold now is under demorage, we are going to clear the gold out first from the security company and take it to MINI company were you will test it.

I don't have any good contact phone number now, But i am going to have one as soon as posible. you can send yours to me so i can give you a call.

How to pay is not the problem, I need trust from you that is the first thing we talk of.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU.


Quote:
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:50:49 +0100
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY.
To: [email protected]
Hello Mr. Abudu

Please explain what you mean by BERS. I do not want any misunderstandings over this.

I can come down next week, late in the week, but I need your location. You being rather evasive.

Thank you.

E Norma Stitz



Quote:
abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:
You are welcome.

What i mean by BARS is the gold dust that have been tested and tune it to block gold, i hope you understand now, If you are coming down you are going to come to GHANA that is were the gold is why i am at COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN now, when i have your flight living date i will go to GHANA to wait for you and both of us will meet in GHANA.

You can call me now.+229-97-940444.

Thanks.
Mr ABUDU.


Quote:
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:45:07 +0100
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: GOOD DAY.
To: [email protected];

Thank you.

I am sorry for the delay in replying but I cannot work on the sabbath, being Jewish, as we have to keep this day holy and for naaing our goffles.

You can expect me in Accra on Friday morning 25 JUL. I will contact you early next week with flight details and will forward you a copy of the booking confirmation and electronic ticket receipt.

From your side I need you to secure me a hotel reservation in a decent European standard hotel, not some African shithole.

Thank you for your help so far.

E Norma Stitz.


Quote:
abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:
You are welcome,

How are you doing, hope fine, pls before your coming down i have to late you know what we are going to do before you live your country, as i told you that i am paying the security company mounthly, I have piad for 1 year now, and i am owing for 1 year last june make it 1 year that i am owing, and i am paying $500.dollars par 1 mounth.

So, pls on your coming down do come with this money in cash for we to get the GOLD out from the security company, don't worry about your hotel reservation in a decent European standard hotel i will get you the best one.

Pls call me i want us to talk one to one before your coming down, and send your mobile phone or house phone number to me, I want to call you than we talk, I will be waiting.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU.


Quote:
Mr Abudu

I have made flight bookings as requested so I hope you will not let me down.

My itinerary is as below.

I need the confirmation of the hotel by return and I expect you to undertake the guarantee thereof as your token of good faith in this deal. Please send this to me by fax at + 44 xxxxxxxxxx.

I have tried calling the number you gave me but when I try calling it I get a recorded announcement in French which I do not understand.

I take it that you require US$ 500 x 12 = $5000 in cash. I will arrange this. (The error is deliberate!!)
E Norma Stitz

E-ticket and itinerary for Ms Eerotikali Norma Stitz

Thu 24 Jul 2008
KL 1002 Departs: 08:40 Heathrow (LHR)
Arrives: 11:05 Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS)
KL 589 Departs: 13:40 Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS)
Arrives: 18:15 Kotoka (ACC)
Fare code: LHSX3GB

Thu 31 Jul 2008
KL 590 Departs: 21:20 Kotoka (ACC)
Arrives: 06:00 Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS)
KL 1007 Departs: 08:30 Amsterdam - Schiphol (AMS)
Arrives: 09:00 (01 August 2008) Heathrow (LHR)
Fare code: BRT3GB

Ticket : 074-70964937436
Passport number : IRL 5876489451/IS-18APR2002/EX-18APR2012

Base fare GBP 810.01
Taxes GBP 354.20
Total paid : GBP 1164.21



_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are welcome to Africa,

I will not like you to deout my word, as i am a man of my word, I am not into play please, I have checked the good hotels in accra.

Here i have ;

Novotel Accra City Centre, ACCRA, $84 USD.
Golden Tulip Accra, $98 USD.
La Palm Royal Beach Hotel, Accra, $115 USD.
Fiesta Royale Hotel, Accra, $125 USD.
Labadi Beach Hotel, Accra$130 USD.

Please see to yourself the best one for you, and please i need your mobile phone number we have to talk stop saying that you call me, my phone have know problem and the network is ok, you have to send your International passport copy to me, first and last page i have to know your face befpre your coming down, so i can know you immediately i see you.

And will i come to pick you in airport or you will take a tax to your hotel and i will come to your hotel to see you.

Again please before i forget i want to thank you on your understanding to come with the $6,000.dollars to get the gold out, (he didn't spot the error!) I will like you Ms, Eerotikali Norma Stitz to buy the heart of those officers in the security company for them to release this gold to us fast and urgent.

I will like you to get some toking of GIFT ITAMS for them, you can get them good LAPTOPS or NOKIA CELLPHONE 8800SIROCCO BLACK COLOR if you get good RESTWATCHS and add it up it will be ok, because we africas love gift itams very well and with that they will handle our matter very fast and urgent.

So, please get back to me now with your International passport copy i am waiting and call me we need to talk one to one bafore your coming down.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU KOFFI.




Quote:
Mr Abudu

Please book the Golden Tulip. As I am flying on KLM there will be a better rate.

I am certainly not sending you a photocopy of the name page of my passport. Surely you know that this is strictly against the law and is an invitation to identity fraud? Below is a copy of the first page and of the photo. You already have the number on the ticket details and I only sent you this because I trust you. I would not normally send it to an unknown person.

You already have my phone number, it is the same as the fax.

I am not bringing laptops. Again, don't you know there are customs restrictions and I can only bring my own?

What is a RESTWATCH? I am sorry but I do not understand.

I will bring three Nokia 880 cellphones and the money ($5000) as agreed.

Again, I have tried calling you and it does not work. (but he's had a shitload of missed calls on his phone!
E Norma Stitz

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:
You are welcome, why your number is in fax i have been calling you to talk to you, but it is in fax, please stop, what you are telling me that you are calling me, you don't, listing i will not like you to lie to me ok, give me your mobile number now i want to talk with you please.

I am sorry it was a mistake i mean wristwatch. look for good quality once and come with them, and please those things you are coming with is for the directors, you have to get me something from your country ok, look for nice thing and bring for me ok.

Why i look forward to have your mobile number now, and i want to see your first page international passport, listing you are doing it for real not for joke, i have to trust you before your coming down, i need to see the frist page of your international passport with your picture to proff to me that you are the one ok.
I will do as you say to book you on GOLDEN TULIP.

I am waiting.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU.




So now I'm really pissed off he's calling me a liar (me!) and I've sent him with this email a 'copy' of the printout of my phone bill showing all the calls I didn't make to his 'phone ... well I did but hung up immediately it rang.



Quote:
Mr Abudu

How dare you accuse me of lying to you! Who do you think you are to make such an impertinent comment?

If I tell you I have called your mobile and not been able to get through this is the reality, whether you like it or not. If your country cannot operate a properly functioning telephone system, that's your problem not mine. When I ring the number it rings out once and then cuts. I have done this several times and the evidence is on my call print out where I can see the calls have been charged to me. See the call list below.

I've given you my number, and it goes to fax/answer mode if I'm not available. I am a busy person and I am not sitting fingering myself and waiting for your call every minute of the day.

You have my passport number and photo. I am not sending you a copy of the passport. Read my previous note to you. If you don't understand it, then read it again, until what I am trying to tell you has penetrated your cranium.. And if you don't understand it at all then go to an Irish or British Consulate and ask them to explain to you why we do not send passport copies out in this way.

You mean wristwatch. Please tell me what make you want. And please try to improve the quality of what you are writing as I do not have time or patience have to guess that RESTWATCH is supposed to mean wristwatch.

You have not shown yourself so far to be at all professional and I am beginning to question your ability to follow this through.

Send me the confirmation of the Royal Tulip Hotel booking by fax as previously requested.

Thank you

E Norma Stitz

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
falnsb
419Eater is my life


Joined: 07 Jun 2005
Posts: 337
Location: Spain/South Africa


PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
abudu koffi <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello?

You are welcome with your mail respond, Madam please late stop talking much i am a man with my word as i have told you before today, their is know how you will tell me that you don't have mobile phone or you want me to believe you that you have been calling my own number, please don't confuse me you have know everything about this deal, as you say that you are a business woman i believe on you and i told you every secret of this deal, you have know how this gold get to me it is a deal that is why i told you everything for you to understand what you are about to do.

So, Madam i am saying that if i did not have your mobile phone number to talk with your before your coming down, and if i did not have your INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT COPY or DRAVING LICENSE or NATIONALITY ID CARD i plead you to stop coming.

My mind is telling me that since you have know the secret of this deal and you are hiding you ID that means you have something evil in mind, you want to betray me, If you don't have evil in mind you will not hide you ID for me, as you say that your country don't send there ID out because of fraud, That is fraud my dear i am not into fraud with you are may?

So, if you want me to beleive you i am waiting to have what i ask from you now, than i will follow up to listing to you without that i am very sorry you batter give up because if you come you will not see me believe me not for joke.

You have to be serious with me if you are a business woman as you told me. You first told me of GOLDEN TULIP now you are saying of ROYAL TULIP again.

Thanks.
Mr, ABUDU.




Quote:
Mr Abudu

I find your English and logic hard to comprehend. You don't seem to be the sharpest tool in the set. It is not my fault if you are confused, but then I am sorry I don't speak your language (French?) but I can arrange for an interpreter if you so wish.

Let me explain very simply to you a couple of things so we can make this work.

- Do not ever call me a liar.

- Do not ever address me as 'my dear'

- Do not ever threaten me

- It is against the law for me to send a passport copy by email. It is not
because I think you will commit fraud, it is because it could fall into the wrong hands. I am not sending you a passport copy. You have sufficent details already (number, full name, photo, date and place of issue).

- I have nothing to hide from you.

- You have my 'phone number. If it diverts to fax or voicemail that is because I am busy. If you give me a precise time when you can call me I will ensure to be free. You must specify the time in GMT/UTC.

- I made a mistake when I said Royal Tulip. Surely you could have realised I meant Golden Tulip? Nevertheless I apologise for my mistake. Book it and get the confirmation to me PDQ.

I hope this is all clear and within your capacity to comprehend.

I await your reply

E Norma Stitz

_________________
Mortar x5

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT