SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy has clearly been baited before

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hoping to receive your confirmation while extending our sincere goodwill for your quick recovery. Send your reply to the Chairman Anti-Fraud Unit (Mr Ego Akanchawa) on his email address: [email protected] and phone number + 234 8058347169 to process and transfer your payment after confirming that you are not Deaf&Dumb.

The funny thing is I've given him a phone number which I will actually answer if he decides to call Razz
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That one seems like he might be lots of fun. He's got a sense of humor. He's getting frustrated though (thumbs up to whoever has been baiting him) so he might be quick to drop you. It'll be interesting to see how many times you can run him to Westy before he bails Twisted Evil

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you're blind. Cool
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Personally, I would slap him for using derogatory terms like 'Deaf' and 'Dumb' . Tell him you are not dumb, just mentally challenged. Also tell him you are not deaf but you are aurally challenged.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
dandan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may have been baited, I sent him this..

What the hell to you mean by sending me an email asking-"after
confirming that you are not Deaf&Dumb"

I take great offence to this statement as my little brother is deaf and dumb.

But I most cetainally am not-- and I await your full explanation that
I will be able to "hear" because I am NOT deaf and I will understand
because I am not NOT "dumb"

Or you can stick this transaction where the sun don't shine.

The response..

I am shocked to read that you never WILLED out your contract as claimed by Mr, Oladimeji Balagun (SAN)
This must be an attempt to divert your funds..Adequate measures has been taken to ensure that the culprits will be arrested.

Now, there is light at the end of the dark tunnel and you have to give me a chance to prove myself.
For this and similar cases, I was drafted to this office to address the wrongs of the past and save contractors the pains they have been experience.

To, ensure that we are actually making transfer to the substantive owner, confirm your contract and
banking details so that we can compare with the file information.

Once this is ascertained, we will take necessary step to transfer your long overdue payment.
However, could you please call to confirm that you are not deaf dumb with impaired sight as stated
by your so call Attorne
y who said that you WILLED out your fund to.
For this reason do bear with us and act accordingly

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerly.
Ego Akanchawa.
Chairman Anti-Fraud
TEL 234 8058347169
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The attorney's phone doesn't work. You can't get thru to him. Therefore, the attorney must call you. This is where K7 comes in handy.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't mind calling, I just spoke to him for over 3 minutes at his expense and I think he's up for more.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic