SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oils Ain't Oils! - A Mal Reynolds exploit

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scammer:

The Baiter:

Comments are in bold.

Most salutations and sign-offs have been snipped.

Sir,
I wish to introduce you to this highly prospective crude oil sale venture. What do I mean? I propose that we become partners in a crude oil sales project under the umbrella of the National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe. I am presently in Sao Tome and Principe Liaison in Abuja .
In this project, we will register either your company or a joint company with the local Corporate Affairs Commission of Sao Tome and Principe ; re-assign an already allocated crude oil sale license to the company and act as representative of the Petroleum Agency in selling of crude oil to the end buyers.
I have assisted a company based in Oman , Middle East to secure a crude oil sale license allocation in 2005. The director of this company, Mr. Ahmed Syed could not actualize his dream in this project as he; the sole owner of the company was unfortunately struck by stroke therefore incapable of involving in active business.
I will package you as the crude oil sale license beneficiary if you are interested. We would re-assign the sale license earlier given to Mr. Ahmed to your/our company. This will give your company/our joint company the legal authority to act as crude oil sales agent/representative for the petroleum agency.
The assignment of the crude oil sale license allocation to our company gives us the privilege to operate as first lifters of crude oil from the block. This attracts US$2.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The US$2.00 is our (lifter) entitlement from the local petroleum agency (national petroleum agency), also been able to get final buyers entitles us also to a US$1.00 discount from the discount given to the end buyer as "mandates". As we are going to be lifting 2 million barrels per month from the block, US$2.00 discount from local petroleum agency sums up to US$4 million per month. And US$1.00 discount from the end buyer comes to US$2 million per month.
This totals to US$6 million gross coming to our group per transaction/per month. On equity sharing ration, both of us will be netting in a cool US$6 Million as profits monthly. This proceeds known as commissions will be shared equally on equity between the both of us at the end of every sales operation month. This implies that shall both go home with US$3 Million each.
This project is highly prospective and presently the most legitimate money making machinery someone can set up. What is so interesting about the project is that our both presence is not much needed, rather after the registration of your/our company and obtaining the crude oil sales license, we would connect buyers to the Petroleum Agency by any means we choose and our commissions will be directed instantly to our nominated company bank co-ordinates.
I will gladly appreciate your understanding and keen interest to be part of this moving train called CRUDE OIL SALES VENTURE.
Get back urgently.

This is new for me.

I am not sure if this was meant for me.
Please confirm.

Dear Sir,
Thanks for your email, This is personaly directed to you Mr Reynolds.
My proposition is centered on re-assigning an already existing crude oil sales license earlier issued to pentagon Oil Services to your company to enable us use the license to engage in crude oil trading with National Petroleum Agency of Sao Tome and Principe (NPA-STP).
As you may know, it is very difficult to secure a crude oil sales license allocation from any Petroleum agency. This is because many companies all over the world are scrambling to secure a sales license because of the lucrative nature of the business.
I assisted Mr.Syed (Pentagon Oil Services) to secure a license to sell 60Million barrels of crude oil for a total period of 5 years from our agency. This license has remained unused because Mr.Syed could not engage in active business because of his illness that leads to his death. We do not need to pay or buy off the crude oil from my agency.
Our work is to act as crude oil sales agents. In this case, we will arrange for crude oil sales transaction between the sellers (NPA-STP) and the crude oil end buyers. Just as middlemen who brings the buyers of the crude and sellers together.
After every successful crude oil sales transaction between the buyers and the sellers, we will receive commissions from both the petroleum agency and the end buyers as crude oil sales mandate holders. Our commissions will be wired into your company bank account by the paymaster bank of the Petroleum agency after every sales transaction. Since the license will last for 5 years, this means that we will be receiving commissions for a total period of 5 years.
My obligation in this partnership venture is to arrange for all the sales transactions. You will only stand in as the license beneficiary for all the sales transactions. The commissions from the sales will be wired into your company banking details as the license beneficiary.
You will not distribute the products rather receive the commissions from the sales transactions as the license mandate holder. Besides, according to Sao Tome and Principe terms and condition before they employed any staff, you are not allowed to engage in any crude oil project neither with the body or with any company, therefore my involvement with you remain invisible because if found that I am involved your application will be nullified and it will affect my work.
Please before we get started, you should send your company profile for my assessment because I have two offers at hand and I need to scrutinize all before appointing anyone for a trade partnership. If I choose your company then I will send a notification then we will take it from there.
Thanks

Let's give him some of Mal's background in a roundabout way...

Since the only company I've ever controlled was Alpha Company of the 2nd Battalion, 1st Regiment, 3rd Division of the United States Marine Corps, I believe that you may as well direct your attentions to the other companies on your short list.
Good day to you.

Sir,
You musn't have an existing company to go into this venture. As a joint Venture, we can open up a company by way of submitting the company name of our choice to the NPA STP for immediate registeration and to the Cooperate affairs commission of Sao Teme and Principe.
Get back to me if you are still interested.

That evening, much to my surprise...

Jonathan: Hello Mr Reynolds
11:30 PM Did you get my email?
11:32 PM me: Yes I did. I need some explanations from you.
11:34 PM Jonathan: I have been typing some mails to send to you, but I will explain...
11:35 PM you need not to own a company before going into the sales venture, all you need do, is to send to me some name(company) of your choice and I will get one registered by verifying from our data base the availability of the name sent, if available, I will let you know the requirements for registeration
11:39 PM me: You said as much. But how do I know that this will work? I'm no businessman. I'm an ex-soldier. I served my country until 2004 carrying an M-16 or flying an AH-1Cobra gunship. I have to be sure about what I'm doing.
11:44 PM Jonathan: Thanks for that. This is a Venture. Any body can go into it, my proposition remains in getting a re-assignment from an already existing Crude Oil Sales Liscence. If we secure this liscence, we will be netting the sum of 6 million usd every month, wich will be from both the buyer and the seller. It is a kind of business you need not to do much, all you need do is to sit at home and be netting sales commission every month. I contacted you because as a staff of this agency, we are not allowed to take part in any crude oil sales or it's related activities. In as much as am proposing for a joint venture with you, I will be acting invisible due to my status as a staff of the petroleum agency
you can come to our office if you wish.
11:47 PM me: It's very late where I am and I need to be on deck early tomorrow. This is very interesting, but we'll have to mull over this at a more favorable time. I'll email you when I can.
Jonathan: Thats OK
11:48 PM I will be waiting for your email

Apologies for the rash of statistics here... I have no idea what they are.

It is very important you know all these. Below is the product break down and all you need to know as regards this Crude Oil Sales Venture.
PRODUCT: BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL
QUALITY: STANDARD EXPORT QUALITY BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL SPECIFICATION: GRAVITY (API) MIN: 33.41
SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 0.8522
DENSITY AT 20 DEGREES CO-CM MAX: 0.45
DENSITY AT 15 DEGREES CO-CM MAX: 0.8522
COLOUR: DARK BROWN
SALINITY PTB AT: 0.10% MAX
BSW Pct: 0.06 MAX
ACID NUMBER: 0.339
ACID VAPOUR PSIG: 6.52 MAX
PCT MAX: 1.00
WATER AND SEDIMENT CONTENT (%MAX) 0.2% VOLUME:
VANADIUM WR, PPM: 2.00
NIKKEL WT, PPW: 4.00
They payment commission procedures as follows: The first quarter allocation is coming up on September, of which if we are able to secure the re-assignment of the license by the first week of next month then we will fit in for the first quart allocation and this gives us the privilege to operate as first lifters of crude oil from the block and it's attracts US$2.00 discount per barrel to the lifter. The US$2.00 is our (lifter) entitlement from the local petroleum agency (National Petroleum Agency)
Now, also been able to get final buyers *the final buyer's means the countries that deal's directly with our agency*(National Petroleum Agency) entitles us also to a US$1.00 discount from the discount given to the end buyer as "mandates". As we are going to be lifting 2 million barrels per month from the block, US$2.00 discount from local petroleum agency sums up to US$4 million per month. And US$1.00 discount from the end buyer comes to US$2 million per month.
After every successful crude oil sales transaction between the buyers and the sellers, we will receive commission from both the petroleum agency and the end buyers as crude oil sales mandate holders. Our commission will be wired into your company bank account by the paymaster bank of the Petroleum agency after every sales transaction. Since the license will last for 5 years, this means that we will be receiving commissions for a total period of 5 years.
The moment allocation has being issued, automatically you will be aware of the barrel's which was assigned to our company, and then you will calculate the commission. We do not need to pay or buy off the crude oil from the NPA-STP. Our work is to act as crude oil sales agents. In this case, we will arrange for crude oil sales transactions between the sellers (NPA-STP) and the crude oil end buyers. Just as middlemen who brings the buyers of the crude and the sellers together.
My proposition is centered on re-assigning an already existing crude oil sales license, you may be wondering, if it will be possible to re-assign an already existing license to another company. Yes it is possible, for that fact the license Holder is late then I will just my influence in my department to link your company with Pentagon Oil Service, this is to say that you have business relationship with the deceased, things that might required by my company is with me.
Besides, the deceased local representative his local manager in my country whom his signature was involved during the registration of the Pentagon Oil Service with our agency is aware and ready. So we have 100% chance to secure the license.
My obligation in this partnership venture is to arrange for all the sales transactions. You will only stand in as the license beneficiary for all the sales transactions. The commissions from the sales will be wired into your company banking details as the license beneficiary/the license mandate holder
Besides, you should send a company name of your choice, so that I will check the availability of the name in NPA-STP data base. Upon confirmation of the availability of the name then we will proceed immediately for the company registration the cost of this registration will be shared among us.
I will be waiting for your prompt reply. Please include your telephone/fax number. You can always call me on this number:
I attached to this mail a copy of my work ID.
Thanks

I have no idea what those data mean; I'll have to accept your analysis. The closest that I've ever come to crude oil production was during service in Iraq in Operations Desert Saber and Iraqi Freedom.
Please explain more about Ahmed Syed - if you plan to link his name with mine, I may as well be informed about him.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Next day... more chat!

7:01 PM Jonathan: Hello Sir,
You free to talk?
7:02 PM me: Go ahead.
Jonathan: Got your message but was confused, You mean you still need more explanation after all i wrote to xplain to you in details
7:03 PM Ahmed Syed was the owner of PENTAGON OIL SERVICE, whose liscence we are trying to get re-asigned to US
He got the liscence and was not active with the sales due to ill health
7:04 PM his liscence now is more or less a doemant liscence, thats why we need to get it re assigned
you still there
I am already on my way to Church Service
7:05 PM me: OK, that's what I was talking about. You want your license reassigned to the US - I don't live there any more. Will this cause problems?
Jonathan: no
any part of the world
infact mr Syed was not from USA, He was from Orman in the middle East
7:06 PM it wont cause a problem
7:08 PM me: I'll level with you - if you have any problems with a colleague being a former member of a US military service (and some do), tell me now.
7:09 PM Jonathan: All I want is some one that can go into this venture with me, it does not matter weather a military or civilian
7:10 PM me: That's OK then. Do you still need a new company name from me?
7:11 PM Jonathan: if you do not have an existing company, please email me a company name of your choice for registeration proper
7:12 PM me: Like I said, I have no company - but onwards - would Alpha Wolf be OK?
7:21 PM me: Please respond.
7:29 PM me: I have to go. I'm sorry.

You didn't reply to my suggestion during Sunday's chat - was the name inappropriate?

I am sorry about yesterday. I was rushing off to a church service. I got the name you suggested (4lpha Wo1f ) and I will be taking it to our data base for verification. If it is available, I will let you know and we will proceed with registeration proper. We will shear the cost of registeration.

I think you need to micro-manage your time a bit better and not start online chats so close to hours of worship! Since I have no religion any more, it's not an issue with me.
How long will this process take?

Compliment of the day.I have looked into our system and found out tht the name (4LPHA W0LF) is available for registeration. Therefor these are the things that will be required for the registration of your company with our agency NPA-STP and the Coperate Affairs Commission of my country through the Liason of in Abuja.
1.Copy of your identity(International Passport)
2.Your contact details,address& tel/fax
3. Registration Cost of US$1,840
4.Notarization/Litigation= US$140
5.Stamp duty=US$60
Totalling=US$2,040
As soon as the above requirements are provided, the registeration will be completed under 3 working days.
I will be waiting for your confirmation,as to advice you on how to send your part of the registeration cost which is $1,020.Pls I will appereciate it much,if you can just give me a call or provide a phone number that I can raech you on.
Thanks

He wants a phone number? No chance of that!

I'm afraid that I don't have a phone number that I can give you as I don't have a phone. Remember my reference to service in Iraq? I would still be there - probably a Colonel by now - if not for an IED that left me with lacerations, fractures, and ruptured eardrums. The last mentioned forced me to muster out in late 2004 as radios and telephones are useless to me.
If this is going to cause problems, then tell me now.

With payday looming, these little details can be overlooked...

That wont cause a problem, Please it's September already, and we need to get this going in other, to stand a chance of this month's sale commission.
Send your own $1,020 through Moneygram International oe western Union to
Name: Frank P3t3r
Address: 29 Kampa1a Street, Wuse 2, 4buja. Nigeria
I will take my own $1,020 to him to enable him proceed with the registeration Imediately.
I await your mail with the transfer information of the money sent.
Have a nice day.

Here are the details that you requested.
My home address is , Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia 0870.
I don't have a fax.
I'm afraid that I can't send a copy of my passport as that's been ruled out by the State Department since 9/11.
Please confirm that you received this.

I got your contact address. Please send the money through western Union or Moneygram to
P3t3r Frank
29 Kampala Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. Nigeria.
As soon as you send the money, Provide me with the transfer details so that the registeration will commence immediately.
Jonathan

I missed the name reversal... I was too busy setting the stage for getting bank accounts!

I understand that you have concerns about timeframes, but even so, this sort of slipshod methodology doesn't impress me. We're doing business, so let's do it by the numbers.
Send me an invoice for the fee, and a bank account to pay it into.

That evening, more chat... and I expected problems with an invoice; I hadn't expected him to agree to providing one without a fight!

6:51 PM Jonathan: Hello, Got Your Message but do not understand what you mean by INVOICE
6:53 PM me: Say againt?
6:54 PM Jonathan: Please, tell me what you mean by Invoice
me: Do you have any understanding of the term?
6:56 PM Jonathan: No, Please explain...
me: Are you still there? Something flashed up and I missed it.
6:57 PM Jonathan: I am still Here
6:59 PM me: OK then - an invoice is a document that explains what is being charged, and why, from whom, and to whom.
7:00 PM Hello?
7:01 PM Jonathan: Thats OK,
I should get the Invoice from the office today
I will get the invoice including a bank account today
But I am after the time Frame
7:05 PM me: I'm surprised you had to ask what an invoice was! But then maybe English isn't your main language; I know very little about Nigeria.
7:09 PM Jonathan: I am not Nigerian, I am from Sao Tome,
7:10 PM In this case, I think it's strange to ask for invoice, I went to the offices and gotten the requirements verbaly
7:11 PM But I will go back to ask them to Make an Official Invoice for it and provide an account
7:12 PM me: I assumed you were Nigerian because the other guy was - my bad. Where's Sao Tome?
Jonathan: You have to know that Sao Tome and Principe is a very small Island in the Gulf of Guinea, We just had Independent and Most of the Governmental Parastatals are being scattered in HER variouse Liasions all over the globe
7:13 PM I am dealing with you from Sao Tome Liasion office in Abuja the capital City of Nigeria...This is where we have our Temporal office
7:15 PM me: If you think it's strange to ask for invoices, then I'm flummoxed. I thought all businesses gave them over as a matter of course. In Iraq the contractors were always submitting paperwork for base functions.
7:17 PM Jonathan: Not that Invoice is Strange to me..... I will get them at the appriopriate offices today, Is that OK with You?
7:19 PM me: Huh? You had no idea what one was. Is English your second language?
7:20 PM Jonathan: Yes, My First Language is Portugues
Sao Tome is A Colony of Portugal
7:24 PM are you still there?
7:25 PM me: Sorry - I had to feed the dog.
Jonathan: ok
7:26 PM me: Where were we?
7:27 PM Jonathan: I told you that English is not my first Language
My First is Portugues
Sao Tome is a colony of Portugal
me: Before that!
7:29 PM Jonathan: I also told you that I will get the Invoice from the appriopriate Office and a bank account
7:30 PM I also told you that Sao Tome is a small Island in the gulf of Guinea with one of the best qualities of Crude Oil in the World
me: Well, that's good to hear.
Jonathan: The second best Crude Oil Producers in Africa
AND ABOUT THE 7TH IN THE WORLD
7:31 PM We operate from Liasion office attached to Abuja
6 minutes
7:37 PM me: I guess you'd better get to it. I'd better be going as I haven't had dinner and Snowdrop wants to go for a walk
Jonathan: I am almost gone
7:38 PM so I will email you when I get them
Bye
me: Ciao!

Attached is the invoice from the Ofice of the Coperate Affairs Commission of Sao Tome and Principe. In the Invoice, the receiving agents account is written for you to make your own part of the payment. I will make my own part of the payment tomorow and email you the scanned copy of the payment slip for your records/confirmation. Please also email me a copy of your own payment slip so that I will foward them to the office.
Have a nice day.
Please keep me updated.
Thanks

And it's a very fine invoice, with a bank account on it! Off to Alan with it...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still later...

11:56 PM Jonathan: Are you there?
11:57 PM Dont you want to chat?
me: Not really - I was just checking things out before I hit the sack. Any problems?
11:58 PM Jonathan: I sent you the invoice with the account for payment...
11:59 PM me: Yes, I got that. I was waiting for you to tell me when you'd paid your half.
12:00 AM Jonathan: Mine wont be problem because I will be paying tomorow
I thought you will pay yours today
12:02 AM me: You said you'd pay your half and send me a scan of the payment slip and then I'd return the favor.
12:04 AM Jonathan: But, since you have yours ready, why not go ahead and make your own payment
12:05 AM me: Well, it's not possible now. My bank closes over the weekend except for ATMs.
12:08 AM If there's nothing else, I'd like to get some sleep as I've had a long and tiring day. OK with that?
12:09 AM Jonathan: Please tell me when you will make yor own part of the payment
me: As far as I'm concerned the deal is that I send my share when I get word your half is paid.
12:11 AM Jonathan: Thats, OK. Have a good sleep my Friend
me: Bye then

The payment slip arrives:

That's good, but I'm going to have to ask you to submit a revised invoice. Given that I'm paying only $1020 rather than $2040, the invoice should state the former figure.

I did as you suggested this afternoon.
Let me know the moment it gets there and then what to do next.

I am glad to hear that you have made the payment. But be informed that no payment will be considered without a certified copy of a transfer slip. Please email me a scanned copy of the transfer slip as evidence of payment so that I will take both slips to the CAC office and obtain a receipt.
Kindly email me the transfer slip Immediately.

Actually he'd done that at least eight times, but I hadn't noticed...

That's twice now you've spelled my name wrong. It's Malcolm, and not Malcome or Malcom.
As for sending you the slip - I don't have a scanner. Perhaps you could explain why you need the slip when the money's already there.

Malcom,
The Invoice I sent you was the official invoice from the CAC. It stated all the requirements and they do not know I am involved or partnering with you. So there is no way I could have brought an invoice with half of what you suppose to pay. Remeber that I am supposed to act invisible being that I am a staff of the Agency. I have wired my half and please wire your own half immediately so that we will get this going. Once you do, let me have the transfer slip and I will email it to the apprioprate office and get back to you with the official receipt.
You will also have the full money paid in the receipt I will get from the office all on your behalf. Lets not waste more time, Wire your own part of the payment immediately.
It is a receiving agents account. They receive variouse payments from there. Sir, I am sory for the mispell of name, it could happen some times though. If you do not find a way of getting me a copy of the slip, at least state details on the pay slip let me see if its acceptable. If not, I dont think you made any payment.

That will not go unpunished!

So you're willing to believe that I'm a liar? Maybe I don't want you as a business partner if that's your attitude.

If you want to continue with this I expect (a) respect, (b) a gorram apology. To casually assert that I might be a liar (why the I would do that is a mystery) is a low blow indeed.

If You do, Please give me the details of your transfer, such as... Bank name, date, amount sent, branch etc. I am not calling you a liar. I am online now, lets chat

Yes, let's...

11:03 PM me: Then talk to me and let's get this settled right now!
11:04 PM Jonathan: Please do not be offended, but All I am requesting from you is just a copy of the pay slip...like you asked me to
and I did send my own to you
11:05 PM again, the office of the CAC will never consider any payment unless they see all pay slips as evidence of payments
me: There's the little matter of you having a scanner and my not having one. Not everyone is equal.
11:06 PM Jonathan: Then, how do we resolve this... Will you go else where for scanner or can you write down all the details in the slip you have and lets see if that will work with the CAC
11:07 PM If they're willing to accept your notes on a piece of paper, then maybe I don't want to be part of something so lax.
11:08 PM Jonathan: It is profesional and official for all the payment to be shown as a clear evidence
11:09 PM mind you they officialy issued you an invoice for this
and this is how it is done
me: And they'd take your word alone? Funny sort of office!
11:10 PM The invoice doesn't matter here. We're talking about my documentation, not yours.
Jonathan: no words...I am talking about eveidence of payments
11:11 PM me: For the love of Pete, I'm not getting through... are you telling me that if I give you the details on the payment slip, then you can somehow write it all down and present it as proof?
11:13 PM Jonathan: Sure, I will attach my own pay slip and the details of the payment in the slip you give me, then foward it all to the office and try to give them little explanation, so that if they have to contact the account officer of the bank, they will crosscheck with the detailed info and see if all is correct before issueing a receipt
11:14 PM Details suc as, your bank acc info where the money is sent out from, the branch, time and date and exact amonut transfered
me: Recipe for disaster. I'll see about finding a scanner. If any civilian contractor in Iraq had done what you suggested, I'd hand him over to the provost marshalls in an instant.
11:16 PM Jonathan: are you sending me the payslip info?
11:17 PM me: No, I am going to find a scanner and sent you the genuine article! Holy snapping duckshit, are you reading my messages?
Jonathan: OK, I will be waiting for it sir as soon as possible. Thanks
11:18 PM me: Good, then there'll be no further arguments. I'll contact you tomorrow with the information. That is all
Sent at 11:19 PM on Tuesday
11:20 PM Jonathan: hanks and sory for the little misunderstanding. Thanks as I look foward to a lasting partner with you.
11:21 PM me: I said that is all! No further communication before tomorrow.

A 2 Meg renamed dll is despatched...

Here it is. I suggest you get on with it.

There is notting in the attached file, Please verify and resend in a readable file. Thanks

The picture's clear enough to me. What OS are you using?

A little anxierty is starting to show...

I do not understand what you mean by OS. But please, mind you that we are not making any headway by all these. Try to see another to re-attach the file again so that I can be able to read it and print it out.
Have a nice day

I'll have to bill you for business training! When I say OS, I mean Operating System - as in, what software are you running right now? We may have a systems clash.
As far as I'm concerned the scan is good - either way, attaching the form again won't make a lick of difference

And a bit more...

I am using Microsoft Windows XP. The file is not readable, Please try and see if you can re-scan. There is no nee for us to be arguing, while time is running. You read my own slip and I need to read yours. Please do something.

Well upgrade to Vista then! For the love of Pete, I'm damned if I'm going to jump through hoops because you're too cheap to stay up to date.

Please, you need to re attach the file with either of the following programs, JPEG OR ACCROBAT READER. Thanks

Two more dlls in the form of jpeg and pdf are prepared...

I had the gorram form scanned and resaved. You've received it three times now. I don't want any more excuses - I want action and results!

I am sory I tried all my best to read the attachment you sent, but notting is inside it. I even upgraded my computer to VISTA still not readable. The error report was that there is notting inside the file.
I suggest, you take the slip, to someone else and tell him/her to help you attach it in a simple format so that it can be readable. We can not go further until this is resolved.
Have a nice day.

You have got to be fricking kidding me!

can you fax the payment slip?

I don't have a fax.
Maybe it's time for Plan B! What details do you need from the payment slip? Give me a complete listing.

Definitely rattled now...

YOU MUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO SEND THE SLIP BY FAX OR TRY ATTACHING IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT CAN BE READABLE. THE WRITTEN DETAILS MAKES NO SENCE WITH THE CAC. I ADVICE YOU LOOK FOR HELP FROM OTHER PEOPLE, BY EITHER BORROWING THEIR FAX TO SEND IT OR LET THEM HELP YOU ATTACH IT
WITH A READABLE FORMAT.

What the has changed? You originally said it would be all right if you had the details on the payment slip!
Explain yourself.

I NEED PHISICAL EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT. YOU MUST HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO SEND THE SLIP BY FAX OR TRY ATTACHING IT IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT CAN BE READABLE. THE WRITTEN DETAILS MAKES NO
SENCE WITH THE CAC. I ADVICE YOU LOOK FOR HELP FROM OTHER PEOPLE, BY EITHER BORROWING THEIR FAX TO SEND IT OR LET THEM HELP YOU ATTACH IT WITH A READABLE FORMAT.

The question's become academic anyway. I got a message from the bank to pay them a visit - it seems the transfer didn't work; that there are problems with your account. Check your account and make sure it's good.

The Account is good. Notting is wrong with the account. Mind you that it is in the same account I sent my own shear of the fees. If yours is not working, Try sending through western Union or moneygram, that way, we will not have problems with scanning and attachment. I hope you can
recall your money, cause since the evidence of payment is not sent, it is as good as notting was paid in your end.

Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

End game...

I won't be able to do anything about the payment before tomorrow. Double-check with your bank anyway.
I have the details you gave for a WU payment, so I can do that if I haven't heard by tomorrow.

The relief is almost palpable...

That will be better, please remeber to get back to me with these info as soon as the WU is made..
MTCN
Your Full Name and Address
Text Question and Answer
Exact amount sent and
the rconfirmation of the receivers Name and Address
Please do, we have wasted enough time, and need not to waste further.
Thanks

Talk to me. I have a question.

CANT CONNECT CHAT...HAVING A SLOW LINK

WELL KEEP TRYING! I HAVE A GORRAM QUESTION! HOLY SNAPPING DUCKSHIT, DOESN'T YOUR OFFICE HAVE BROADBAND YET?

From now on, it's emails at short intervals.

OK, I'll ask it here; why does your guy need a Q&A protocol? He has a valid ID, right?

The reason is because, any money comming into this country through western union requires question and answer, ofcourse he has an ID. If you go to Western Union yourself, they will want you to add q&a. It is a must

The hell it is. The Q&A is only for those without proper ID. That's what it says on the gorram form!

With Moneygram, one needs no Q&A, but with Western Union, you have to put it. They wont even allow the transaction from your end if you refuse to put it. Its just for security check. Ask them, they will explain and stop shouting please. It is a simple thing, dont pick offence with me, when you get there, ask them, I am not western Union, they will explain better and please stop shouting at me I did not make the law.

Stop lying to me! The Q&A is for people without ID. There is no law that says I have to include a Q&A. I know this, so don't try to bullshit me. Why are you doing that?

The Lad opts for simple denial...

Go ahead

I will - after 9 am tomorrow. That's in 12-1/2 hours at least.

I await the info

You'll get name, amount, and sender, as required.

Dont forget the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) very important

You don't need the MTCN to collect the money. It says so on the WU website.
You're not making much sense.

Go to western union outlet and stop making a fool of yourself. They willexplain to you on how to send money. No money transfer without MTCN. You better stop playing games with me or I look for more seriouse person.

This is from the Western Union website:
Customers receiving money only need a valid form of identification or, in some cases, the answer to a test question provided by the sender.
You may pick up your money transfer at any Agent location. You will need to complete a "To Receive Money" form with the following information: name, address, amount expected, as well as the sender's name, telephone number, city and state being sent from. Valid identification is also required

NOTHING about MTCNs, and NOTHING about compulsory Q&As.
Have you ever received WU from overseas? I don't care how it's done in Sao Tome or Nigeria..

YOU MUST HAVE TO CARE HOW ITS DONE HERE BECAUSE YOU NEED THE MONEY TO BE HERE. AND BESIDES. GO TO WESTERN UNION LOCATION, BEFORE YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH ME FURTHER. IF YOU KEEP TELLING ME WHAT YOU SEE ON WU WEBSITE, I WONT BOTHER RESPONDING TO YOU AGAIN. GO TO WU LOCATION AGENT AND THEY WILL PUT YOU THROUGH.

Are you telling me that the Western Union website isn't to be trusted? How the Sam Frick does that work?

Go to a location nearest to you, either post office or so, they will put you through on how to send money through western union. Obey for once and stop arguing all the time.

Fine. It's in the main shopping mall. I'll go there, follow the protocols, and send you the three things I mentioned, and then you'll have to admit that I (and the website) are right. I don't know why you feel the need to defy reality, but hey, if you want to look stupid, it's your privilege.
That is all.

Interesting developments... I went to the WU agency and gee golly, found out that I was right and you were wrong.
I was also told that you're almost certainly a conman and what's called a "419 scammer".
Anything to say?

Nothing at all!

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic