SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Math, lad style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been having a pleasant discourse with the 'cargo chief' at the airport (he's a doctor, no less!). My 'diplomat' has been waiting at the airport for three days while I have been trying to get details from the airport about my treasure boxes. He's doing all sorts of calculations, but now I think he's getting a little annoyed...

Me:
Quote:
Can you tell me how large the boxes are? Also, I'll need the dimensions.

lad:
Quote:
YOUR QUESTION IS A LITTLE BIT SKETCHY,HOWEVER,WE ARE HERE TO ATTEND TO OUR NUMEROUS CLIENTS TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE.

YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS ABOVE THE APPROVED 25KG BY THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY HENCE YOUR EXCESS LUGAGGE CHARGES.

YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO QUICKLY SEND THE CHARGES FEE TO ENABLE SWIFT TAKE OFF OF THE DIPLOMAT DR MONDAY LAZARUS TOMORROW NIGHT TO USA.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Me:
Quote:
Mr Cocker,
I want to know the dimensions and weight of the box so I can find a better deal. I think the charges are too much.

How much is 25kg in pounds? I don't understand the metric system.

Lad
Quote:
ATTENTION:JANE XXXXX,
THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, BUT PLEASE NOTE THAT, THE MANAGEMENT HAS LAID DOWN RULES IN WORKING PROCEDURE.WE NORMALLY GIVE PREFERENCE TO FIRST 25 KG AND CHARGE ON ANY EXCESS.

THE WIDTH AND LENGHT OF THE BOXES ARE, 3FT BY 6,RESPECTIVELY.THE AUTHORITY CHARGES £1.50S, PER KG IN CASE OF SPECIAL PACKAGE.

THE WEIGHTS ARE 67KG PER BOX--- 134KG, AND THE AUTHORITY HAS GIVEN CONCENSSION OF 50KG FREE,WE ARE ONLY CHARGING YOU FOR 84KG EXCESSES INCLUDING VAT...£25 BY 2..£50.

WE ARE FAR FROM CHEATING ANY CLIENT, KINDLY SEND THE MONEY AS DIRECTED TO ENABLE FAST MOVEMENT OF THE DIPLOMAT ASAP.

THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Me:
Quote:
Hello Mr Cock,
You are really confusing me. The box is at Lome Airport in Togo. I get a bill from you in US dollars, but then when I ask you questions about it you give me an explanation of the charges in British Pounds Sterling. Do you think that maybe that isn't very clear? Can you please give me that same breakdown of the price in US dollars?

I also asked about the weight of the box. Please describe it in pounds, not kilograms. I don't use the metric system. To me in the US pounds are weight, not currency.

I'm sure you would ask the same questions if you were in my place. Before blindly sending money off I need to be ensured that I'm not being cheated. Thank you for your assistance.

Lad:
Quote:
ATTENTION:JANE XXXX,
YOUR QUESTION ON THE CONVERSION:....

1 POUND IS EQUAL TO 0.454 KILO
A POUND IS NEARLY HALF A KILO
1 KILO IS EQUAL TO 2.2 POUNDS
1 POUND IS ALSO EQUAL TO 600 GRAME

THE TOTAL KG OF THE TWO BOXES ARE 134KG,SUBTRACT 25X2>50KG FREE.
YOU ONLY PAYING FOR 88KG AS SAME AS 193.6 POUNDS.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOW CLARIFIED.

Didn't have a chance to answer but lad send mail again an hour later (I guess he had to let me know he wasn't happy):
Quote:
WE HAVE MORE THAN 500 CUSTOMERS THAT FLY OFF OUR TERMINAL DAILY AND CANNOT JUST BE STAGNANT ON A CLIENT. WE ARE VERY OPEN IN OUR DEALING WITH CLIENTS BUT DON'T CHERISH ABUSE OR INSULT. WE DISCHARGE OUR DUTIES BASE ON WHAT WE SEE AND WEIGH ON GROUND.YOU HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY GIVEN THE CHARGES AS PER YOUR EXCESS LUGGAGE IN THE CARGO DEPARTMENT EARLIER,YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO ASK QUESTION WHEREBY YOU ARE FULLY CLARIFIED..

YOU REQUESTED TO HAVE IT IN POUNDS BUT FAIL TO BUTRESS YOUR QUESTION CLEARLY.OTHER QUESTIONS THAT WERE CLEAR WERE REALLY ANSWERED OR...

IT IS $3.00 PER KG, WE CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE PLEASE TO SEND THE MONEY SO THAT THE DIPLOMAT CAN EMPLANE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO SAVE FURTHER CHARGES OF DEMULRAGE ON THE CONSIGNMENT.

PLEASE MY NAME IS NOT COCK BUT DR KR1S C0KER.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

We're not done yet. The abuse will continue.....

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty good. Laughing

I think that you should start insisting on measurements in kelvin however.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gross or Net ?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice he only gave the length and width of the boxes. Where is the height? Wink
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you determined the density of the boxes? What is their critical mass?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you'll be needing a fumigation certificate for customs before they can be shipped.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And a CITE Certificate for non endangered species, and an Export/Import of Antiquities Certificate

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1 POUND IS EQUAL TO 0.454 KILO
1 POUND IS ALSO EQUAL TO 600 GRAME

So, what's that - 1,320 grams to a kilo? Room for misunderstanding there, surely.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sangamangi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

get the volume too... and ask for its centre of gravity.... since yu need to carry it... Also, information on the thickness and handles will be helpfull too
myst1963
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol...you need to get better dimensions, center of gravity, colour, etc. since this will have an effect on the destination charges...with the high price of oil, preferential prices for location within a delivery truck/van/boat on the next journey make a significant difference. You might want to ask him what the half life of the package is, so you can get better rates...
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love these frustrating little exchanges. Laughing

I'm still confused though: If a plane leaves Togo traveling an average of 200KG/hour loaded with a cargo of 50 trunk boxes valued at 1.50 acres each, how many lads does it take to change a light bulb?

myst1963
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be silly...you know it depends on which way the plane started to fly off the runway...
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some where you should be able to fit in a Henweigh.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE MY NAME IS NOT COCK BUT DR KR1S C0KER.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Particularly enjoyed this comment........ Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really pounds? You want the weight in pounds? Since he is using pounds (currency) let's really go UK on him and ask for the weigh in STONE.

As for dimensions, tell him you are into horses and ask for the dimension in hands!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What colour is it?
Do they charge extra for stripey ones?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic