SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NOSTALGIA!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While skimming the forum I noticed some folks waxing nostalgic for the good ole days of Mariam Abacha, widow to Saani. Sheeeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaack! and typing in all CAPS! Anyone want to have a go at her, release the hounds.

Date: Wed Jul 9 06:54:09 2008
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <undisclosed-recipients>
Subject: FROM MRS.MARIAM ABACHA

DEAR FRIEND,

GREETINGS AND COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON.

PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION TO THIS MAIL AS I HOPE ON YOU,LET ME FIRST INTRODUCED MYSELF CLEARLY TO YOU .

I AM(MRS) MARIAM ABACHA THE WIFE OF THE IMMEDIATE PAST MILITARY RESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WHO DIED ON THE 8TH OF JUNE 1998.I GOT YOUR ADDRESS WHILE GOING THROUGH THE INTERNET SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE BUSINESS PARTNER, I THINK I WAS LED BUT NOT ERRONIOURSELY BUT TO MAKE A SINCERE PREPOSITION TO YOU.

MY MAJOR REASON FOR WRITING THIS LETTER TO YOU IS THAT MY HUSBAND LEFT A LOT OF PROPERTIES AND HUGE AMOUNT OF CASH, MONEY BEFORE HIS SUDDEN DEATH.THE PRESENT GOVERMENT OF THE COUNTRY THAT SUCCEEDED MY HUSBAND IS AVOURABLE TO OUR FAMILY AND INDEED HAS SHOWN THIS,BY THE COFISTICATION OF MANY OF OUR LANDED PROPERTIES AND LAREGAMOUNT OF MONEY BELONGINGS.FORTUNATELY,WE HAVE DISCOVERED MY LATE HUSBAND WILL.THIS WILL STATES THAT THE SUM OF US$25.5 MILLION HAS BEEN DEPOSITED WITH A SECURITY VAULT IN OVERSEAS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY. WE HAVE CONTACTED THE SECURITY VAULT AND IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THE US$25.5 MILLION IS STILL INTACT AND THAT WE ARE ABSOLITELY FREE TO COLLECT THE BOX CONTANING THE MONEY ANY TIME WE WANT.DUE TO THE DEATH OF MY HUSBAND AND THE ARREST OF MY ELDEST SURVIVING SON (MOHAMMED ABACHA)THE HANDICAP.AT THIS MOMENT IS THAT THE PRESENT GOVERNMENT OF OUR COUNTRY WILL CONFISCATE THIS MONEY IF WE MAKE USE OF IT IN THIS COUNTRY.WE NEED THE ASSISTANCE OF A FOREIGNER WHO WILL HELP TO INVEST THIS MONEY OUTSIDE OUR COUNTRY.THIS IS WHY I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU TO ASSIST US.

NOTE I WILL COMPASATE YOU WITH 15%OF THE ENTIRE AMOUNT AND THE REST TO BERELEASED TO ME.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GIVING THIS ASSISTANCE, PLS INDICATE YOUR INTERST THROUGH MY CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE.I WILL THEN GIVE YOU THE ENTIRE MODALITIES FOR THE BUSINESS ON RECIEPT OF YOUR FAX MESSAGE.

IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDS TO BE EXPEDITED BECAUSE WE ONLY HAVE SOME WORKING DAYS FOR NEGOTIATION. PLEASE KEEP THIS BUSINESS CONFIDENTIAL.AND DO GET BACK TO ME VIA MY CONFIDENTIAL MAIL BOX BELOW: [email protected]

BEST REGARDS,
MRS.MARIAM ABACHA

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had Mariam Abacha many times before (I'm sure there are many of them though!) I have even spoken to her sons....

I'll give her another go - she is always good for a laugh!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic