SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone need a submissive SLAVEGIRL???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now in my days of baiting I have seen some dumb ideas used but this is the worst of ALL time.

These geniuses came up with the SLAVE GIRL from Benin based in Nigeria to try to work an angle. For any inexperienced baiters out there it is an easy place to learn given they tell you they are submissive from the off – for experienced baiters think FISH AND BUCKETS!! Even easier than fish in a barrel!!

OK – As always with any I post there is an open door policy – JUST FORM AN ORDERLY Q as they are REALLY DUMB!!

I was taking a break form baiting but after reading the profile

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=69580

HOW COULD I RESIST!!!!!

They used a yahoo ID of Black slik82 - two spaces to remove and it works

Header shows Nigeria where they later want the money sent

From: Blackslik ajayi <black slik82 AT yahoo DOT com> replace the usual and remove the spaces to get it working if you want to contact them

ALL ARE AS ALWAYS WELCOME TO PLAY!!!!!!

The name and contact details are given by mail although they also use IM

Good sir, am willing happy to make u happy sir ... My lord, i try all my best to do ur wishes sir.... here is the pic sir..., sir, i will love to recieve at Badagry bcos near to Benin Border sir

MY INFORMATION TO RECIEVE UR HELP SIR:
NAME: BABATOPE AJAYI
STATE OF RECIEVE: BADAGRY, LAGOS
ZIP CODE: 23401

ur property
toppy

At least they were a real Trophy macine and some pics are funnier than others - I have not popsted any of the many NSFW photos but there are many

One of the first where they let her keep her clothes on

FRUIT for the healthy eaters out there

and some where the film was wierd but the messages are FUNNY

For the folks at Eater

This should go down well with the local males there!! Laughing

Unfortunately the images dont copy too well so we arranged a meeting on cam for her to strut her stuff!!!

And in her big screen debut she is below!! Poor connection slowed the whole thing down but they direct her to do what u tell her well

Wayne and Frumpy will prefer the second clip Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcmXjMlveQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQZ6q_EWNRs

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait! Thanks for promo pic no. 4 !
2:24 (part 2) says "Master Kaka Wayne & Frumpy Eater College is the place for me" Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our likely lads are not too happy as they got a MG receipt [FAKE] but whne they went to the baknk they were asked for the secret question and answer and are writing to their master seeking them.

Any suggestions?

I have until Friday and will use the best one!! Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They spent over two hours desperately trying to get the cam to work for me but they have a terrible connection - still makes being annoyed so much easier

Hopefully they will return Monday and try again - have promised to redo the signs Wink for Frumpy

One such place is

Mortar x2
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That´s nice of you Very Happy and of her. I promise I will replace my meaningless but cuuute budgie avatar IMMEDIATELY Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything special with this girl? I cant get much of a response from her.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
Patri0t
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking for an age range 40 - 65 lol she likes the older guys! I have a chance! Laughing

Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked ...what a naughty girl!

Sounds like fun so I'll give it a try. Twisted Evil

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think she knows she is being baited. For being submissive, she is very demanding.Nothing free, asking for money upfront (heh) i cant get one bit of cyber, NOTHING! Looks like this submissive deal isnt moring out like the mgu thought. I cant seem to cave in this one.

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I hear ya, she still hasn't responded to any of my emails. Evil or Very Mad

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HA! Got this one again, with my brand new baiter account. It doesnt seem to mind having a mistress... Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic