SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Don't know whether this one is male or female

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this on Fusion 101 (a Christian dating site). This person says he is male, but check out the statement about caring for his mother. Very Happy

I reported the profile to their admins, but didn’t include the username. For some reason, they can’t do anything about such reports unless one includes the username. Seems silly to me, as the report was generated from the profile screen and includes an ID number for the profile. Anyway, I got back to them with the user name, so it may have been taken down by now, but I thought somebody might want to have fun with him.

Quote:
Mail from dawolemibaba (07/09/08 @ 05:13)

Subject: i want ur email address back

Hello,
my name is alister i will then tell u about me i will start by saying ,i live in uk .i'm into sales i do buy and sell computer accesories etc.then living with my mum cos i have no dad again,my dad died when i was 5years then am a chritian am lovely person and honest i like to dance am true person then i dont like lyied, so my mum have stroke so am the one that take care of her am the only daugther for her so am looking for a nice person that i we trust and the person we trust me.

here is myprivate email [email protected]
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gotta love those cross dressers

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of women are called 'Alister'! Aren't they? Perhaps it's short for 'a little sister'. But then he/she/it says 'am the only daugther'.

It's a shit ..... someone who doesn't know if it's a he, she, or an it.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for proofreading the old script. That might be too hard or too much work.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic