SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan13l Ar1nze - *Mass bait this lad*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

revarinze1 at yahoo.co.jp (just remove the spaces and change the at to @) is real pain the arse and likes to spoof email addresses. Even if you set your filters to bounce his mail back to him, he will send out literally thousands of emails in a very short period of time. I had over 5,000 emails that he sent out bounced in my box this morning. Just came back and checked it and we're close to 4,000 again.

This isn't an insult account he's using, it's one of my straight-bait accounts. I'd imagine he's pretty high up the foodchain if he has the logistics and people to send out almost 10,000 spams in one day that bounced.

I'm thinking of some sort of prize for the person who causes him the most anguish. Bait away.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pain mail sent to him

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Daniel doesn't turn his phone off at night. Evil or Very Mad

During the day he has been turning the radio up and holding his phone against it as loud music plays.

At 1.30 am last night I rang him up and played the theme from 'Lost Boys' at high volume and I could hear him shuffling about in bed.

Rang him again this morning. I'll start doing some baiting calls later today. Of course Mr G0mer will intervene and steall all his clients. Until I do that I'll just keep ringing him until he piclks up and then cancel the call. That way my skype credit will go further. Lads do it all the time.

It's interesting that he appears unable to let go of his phone or ignore it. That's handy.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 'flashing' his phone through the day. (That's the practice of dialling his number and then ringing off when he answers - rinse and repeat. If it costs me anything, and usually it doesn't, it will only be a penny or two at most for each call).

It isn't something I'd normally do, but for a scammer and one who relies on the phone to back up his fraud, and who seeks to retaliate against baiters - I consider mental torture and rendering his phone useless to be justifiable.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe we could do some proper phone baiting with this lad...

Gomer - Happy to do a few calls with you if you want to PM me his details...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is his phone number ntbs

+2348033899939

I'm not sure that he'll be too much fun as he must be getting pretty jumpy with all these calls he's getting.

Just maybe you could offer to act as mediator as I'm sure his 'work' is suffering. As mediator you could say he must offer something - like taking Holy Orders. Having heard his wife screaming at him in the background it's an option he may welcome. Laughing

I suspect that he may consider himself to be a cut above the standard Lad due to his 'bombing' ability - so appealing to his ego maybe another workable approach. Offering to secure a merger of operations with Mr G0mer.

Bear in mind he is also being used as a WU customer service rep for Roy Cropper's Lads and my Lotto Lads are calling him too - all asking to speak to Mr G0mer.

This is his format

Quote:
To:
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 01:06:51 -0700
Subject: Can i trust you?
Attention My Good Friend,

Greetings to you!

Please do accept my apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My name is Daniel Ar|nze, a bank accountant. I wish to know if we can work together. I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client who made some deposits to my bank. He died
without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Fortunately, both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to make you become his official next of kin. If you are interested you do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently hope to get
your response as soon as possible. Please reply back at:
revar|[email protected]
Please visit this site for confirmation:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Best regards
Daniel Ar|nze.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must be grumpy. Laughing

All my google accounts are now innaccesible. Very Happy

I think he's either reported me to teacher or mass bombed my addie, so be careful in case he tries the same tactic.

I have plenty of other addies with other hosts - even Mr G0mer ones, so I'll not leave him alone.

My future gmail accounts I will set up separately - without connections to each other to make them less vulnerable and I'll make the more antagonistic accounts, like Mr G0mer, isolated with just one host.

Now I'll be his Nemesis for life.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a request on his behalf for help on a big job out to about 1700 lad addies. I gave them his phone number and requested that they call tomorrow.

I'm not that well versed in ladspeak, but it seems that "ONE LOVE" always gets me in the door.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have him in my box several time. He is a clever asshole. Seems to recycle the mail addies together with the vitim names in his NofK formats, soo my character was informed about the death of while for it was who died. For many others it was (probably the name used when no details on vic available).

Most of my characters were dropped very soon, so in a way he is no happy camper and no fun to bait.

One time I was forwarded to this honorable bank:

Quote:

We might want to include them to the revenge measures against Danny the reverend.

PS.: His alternate addy seems to be

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His "brodas" are saying that their calls are not going through. Smile

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many thanks ffor the extra addies and phone numbers e6ffdyr0. I promise I won't do anything nice with the information.

I'll bait the addies for more details and 'flash' the numbers until hell gets a covering of snow.

I want to turn revenge into a very painful and regrettable experience for this scammer. If he wonders if Satan behind his misfortune - he won't be far wrong.

I prefer fun scammers - but the boring and business like ones are the more efficient scammers - but not if a baiter is making his working life a misery.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a few sms's as well

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to laugh.

When I did a search on ubn.org - it is owned by the United Biscuits Network Laughing

http://www.ubn.org.uk/

He's either got a sense of humour (unlikely) - or he has the IQ of a jammie dodger. Very Happy

I can't find any leads from the new addies or phone numbers so I'll keep squeezing the old ones. Eventually he'll reappear with new addies, cell phone and format - and hopefully understanding his role as stooge a little better. If not, I'll be wiser as to how to torment him without any payback.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I rang Daniel this morning and spoke to him - not as Mr G0mer, but to see what effect this was all having on him. Very Happy

Well, he's not going to be doing much 419 scamming with that telephone attitude Laughing - and he seems to have some bee in his bonnet about Mr G0mer - the Hacker - so I played him along, sympathising and offering him the opportunity to pick me up as a victim, but I almost think he's not very keen on 419 scamming at the moment. Realistically I don't think that will last for long but, from his rather downcast attitude, it does show that sinking a Lad's phone does put a big dent in his scamming operation.

I'll get back to flashing him - then have another heart to heart with him later. I'll act as mediator. After all, I think it unlikely that Mr G0mer will ever leave him alone. Evil or Very Mad

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I SENT HIM THIS NOT LONG AGO from Mr gomer to mr gomer. (damn ladspeak button)
i really hope he bites
Quote:
HELLO MR GOMER

I AM WRITING TO INFORM U DAT MR GOMER HAS MADE COLECTION OF CHOPPED MONIES(78,590USD) FROM TODAY. HE WILL HAVE TO U SOON OK

WHEN U WANT THE LAPTOPS TO COME. WHERE U AT NOW?

ONE LUV MR GOMER

CALL ME OK

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic