SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can my lad be more melodramatic?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/queue the sad violins. crying

Quote:
Darling Minge Merkins,

If somebody have prognosticated to me that, you will one day behave like this after all this Months of relationship, I wouldn't have believed the prophet. Why have you sudden changed. Maybe because I am black, or because I don't have money. You should have told me from the onset that, you are a great discriminantor, and I wouldn't have gotten myself into this constant heart breaking emotional quagmire.

Anyway, I will never seize to love you despite all your ill treatment to me. God is my witness, and he knows that, I will not treat you as such if am to be in your shoes.

All I have to say is thank you for breaking my heart, after professing that, you really love me, little did I know that, you are only playing with my heart. My father have warned concerning Americans, but I did not believed him.

I pray that, God will give me the grace to bear this pain you have caused me.

God bless you.

I love you.
ROTIMI.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing let me guess: there was a problem with the WU transfer, right? Laughing Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
vaultdweller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
quagmire

GIGGITY!

Im sorry, im so, so sorry!

I have written Han because at Russian people so name beloveds. This word is meant by the leader. Also associates with force, courage, riches. Han this historical name of the man. Now I cannot write the big letter as I do not have money to the Internet. - N@t@ly@

'you most be a fool mother f*****' 'am not in a good mud now' 'i dont need can of man like you' -b3cky t|mmy

''lol ur my kid of huy will like too f*** u till u come - luvdoc

'yahoozeeeeeeeeeeeee' : secret word FOR SCAMMERS ONLY!
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"There used to be something pure and wonderful and perfect we shared together. What happened to it?"

"You spent it"

I think I'm about to come to the parting of the ways with my long-term pith helmet factory. He complained to me:
lad wrote:
why are u doing like this i the info that was sent you cant not even reply me back why are u doing like this to me u know the stress have went through.

Well, there's a simple answer to these things:
I wrote:
, you selfish little p****.

You go missing for 2 weeks at a time, several times, without a word of notice or apology. You come back, send a load of complete crap to us, and demand our complete attention at a few hours' notice? You arrogant little d***head. Who the f*** do you think you are?

You will get answers from us when we decide; at our convenience, not yours.

Later, in an IM:
lad wrote:
richard i dont like the way u talk to me did days

Only one answer to that:
Quote:
I don't like the way you disappear for two weeks without warning

You told us two weeks ago that the map was coming next day. And then we heard nothing from you for almost 2 weeks. I am not at all happy with your work.

I don't think you are serious about this business. Are you?

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

breadcrumb wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing let me guess: there was a problem with the WU transfer, right? Laughing Laughing

But of course... There's always a problem with the WU transfer... Must be those shady WU agents... Or maybe Santa?

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Mr G0mer or the S3rv0 b0is? Dey chop mai dolla at pay office. CAPITAL FULLS Laughing

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That guy really broke out his thesaurus! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe because I am black, or because I don't have money.

The lad forgot to mention that you hate children and animals too.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, this one nearly had me on the floor in a laughing fit!

Good thing I had swallowed that last sip of Diet Coke before reading this.....

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic