SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Arthur 'Two Sheds" Jackson and me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done it . . . I have finally done it!

I have now reached the zenith of my existence . . . . the peak of my perspicacity . . . I am fulfilled.

I can now be considered an equal to the most infamous gardener of them all - Arthur 'Two Sheds' Jackson - for I now have two garden sheds.

Yes . . . Yes . . I can hear the gasps of astonishment even now as you read this - but be assured this is all true - just look below.

For those few of you who are not aware of 'Two Sheds' - enlighten yourself and GO HERE

(Yes I know it is messy - hey I've been working eh!)

And while I am at it, here is a pic of my South African Pumpkins grown from seed lovingly provided by the lady Eater Admin who dances naked in her primeval forest on the edge of the universe. (I have pictures!)

The only thing left now to complete my life is for some kind Mod to change my avatar tag to "Two Sheds". I could then pass on to the Far Islets of Langerhans happy and content with my life.
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is the most beautifull shed i've ever seen

Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak wrote:
That is the most beautifull shed i've ever seen

I love you KV

Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do you keep the colours on the shed so clean? Birds are always shitting on my shed. Whats you secret?

Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good karma and a pellet gun Laughing
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we need more pics of said shed. i want to know all the details

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And do you do your baiting from the second shed, or the first?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KV - You are such an 'oink' - I will only post more if I get requests from the thousands who will read this thread.

But, as you know, I do feel sorry for you 'cause you have to wear wooden shoes and eat tulips. So here is a my score card from the old (needs a paint job) shed that show the animals I have trapped and relocated. Laughing

@bohigal - I am in the process of relocating the phone and computer to the new shed - the old one is full of nasty spiders, dead birds and a rabbit with grrrreat big sharrrrrp teeth. Wink
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you write this post while in the shed?

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cracking shed action, GH. Very Happy

As near as I can guess, you have trapped and relocated 4 chickens, a dinosaur and 2 meerkats. Does David Attenborough know about the bio-diversity in your garden? Does he have a camera set up inside one of your sheds? Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you written any posts while in this shed of yours?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fryer wrote:
Did you write this post while in the shed?

Actually it was written in the old one - thanks of asking.

But as you can see below the computer has been way too close to the seed/fertilizer storage area. That's why I needed a new risky free shed.

@Eight - good guess Thumbs up but the chickens were actually Norwegian Blues (beautiful plummage)
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two sheds, a lot of junk, and a homeless wheelbarrow. But where are all the empty bottles? Confused

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Two sheds ......... where are all the empty bottles?

Hello? Is it so hard to work out? Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go easy on him Eight - he's a tad bit thick - it's all the fermented kiwi juice he injects. Laughing
callum

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, brings back fond memories of my 5th form science project - kiwifruit wine. Well that was the plan, but the result was more like 75% ethanol by volume. Our teacher was brave enough to try a sip against all recommendations. I still don't know if he ever got his sense of taste back Laughing

Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I have to ask ... is kiwijuice wine bright green and does it stay that way? Confused

callum

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started out that way, but the distillation (yeah, we got a little sidetracked from the wine concept when my grandfather mentioned he had a still...) kinda removed the color.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, now I see what it is. GH has had a distillery installed in one of his sheds and needed the new one for the gardening stuff. Laughing

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you planned any of your recent baits...in the shed?

With respect, I think we should talk about your symphony Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
Oh, now I see what it is. GH has had a distillery installed in one of his sheds and needed the new one for the gardening stuff. Laughing

Actually the distillery is in the old shed (adds to the taste) and I transfer the distillate to the new one (via an underground pipe) where it is bottled in the sub-basement climate controlled cellar by young scantily clad wenches who are compelled to do my bidding. Twisted Evil

Some of these wenches can be seen here in the cellars of Castle Anthrax . . .BUT . . . you must be of good character to CLICK HERE
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That certainly is the most beautiful shed I've seen too. More pics of the shed would be really nice and as KV said, we want all the details. Well done on the critter count....I eventually got rid of the bunnies.

The pumkin patch looks wonderful!

Gold Hat wrote:

And while I am at it, here is a pic of my South African Pumpkins grown from seed lovingly provided by the lady Eater Admin who dances naked in her primeval forest on the edge of the universe. (I have pictures!).

You promised not to share those pics. Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for sharing two sheds! Laughing

I'm going to buy a shed like that because Lovey won't let me put anymore flower pots in his garage. Rolling Eyes

lotta, I'd beat him for that. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll see your 2 sheds & raise you a garage! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Nice erection!

Building a shed is very much like making love to a beautiful woman...you go at it hammer and tongs to knock them up as quickly as possible, when you've finished you then stand back and admire your erection skills, and wonder what the hell that left over bit is in your hand. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic