SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Kim Jong-il vs. Daniel Haymond and the UK National Lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kim Jong-il vs. Daniel Haymond and the UK National Loyttery

The bait is finished but the publishing is a work in progress. This was my 2nd bait and the first one I've posted, so be kind. Thanks to Special K, Slayer Faith, Marvinator, BA Ware and John Drake for their help and guidance.

This bait started as a lottery scam and quickly came unraveled. Daniel suffered a quick chop and run-in's with several other scammers - ending in a trip to the airport to pick up 23 laptops that never arrived. He had problems with downloads, visited MTCN S3cur3 and comforted Kim after Kim was caught in the cross fire of a multiple-murder at WU and turned to drinking to calm his nerves. There was a drawn out battle over forms.

The two made up and Daniel went to Nigeria, all the way from London (in about 6 hours), to partner on a NOK deal that would make them BOTH rich. While Daniel was prepared to save Kim from a dodgy Nigerian - but there's some questions as to what Parc3l Dir3ct did with the laptops fill of cash.

thanks for looking - vou

Introduction – The Characters

The Scammer Team

Daniel Haymond aka "mr Hayman" = the Lad. Fudiciary Agent for UK Naitonal Lottery

Other and Bit Part Characters – Introduced by Scammer
    Julie Liddle – consultant, works for UK National Lottery
    Fred James – barrister, works for UK National Lottery
    Moody Stuart – HSBC Bank Manager
    Lester Strong – Haymond's boss

The Baiter Team

Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il aka Kim Jong-il = 67 yr old North Korean militray dictator immigrant; computer import/export

Other and Bit Part Characters – Introduced by Baiter
    Ali Gee aka mr Gee – a scammer that appears from nowhere and trys to horn in on Hayman's victim
    Fred_James – Ali Gee impersonating Fred James (from scammer's side)
    J. Cosgood Clampett – Ali Gee's boss
    Daniel Udo – Running computer scam against Kim Jong-il. Gets Kim to send computers and then uses proceeds from sale to pay taxes/customs duty for next, larger computer shipment. Kim eventually gets suspicious. Probably the person behind Gee, Fred_James and Clampett.
    Daniel Jong-il – Kim Jong-il's nephew
    Bart Roberts – works for laptop manufacturer
    Henry Avery – Denver Homicide detective
    Norma Jean Baker – pretty lady that works at Moneygram
    Barrister Steve Okon – a REAL scammer; hijacked his letter. This part backfired a little.
    Eto Chuku – finctional scammer to replace Okon's name when things didn't go as expected (email of a different, more experienced baiter.
    Peter Masulu – fictional scammer to replace Chuku when all is under control

Ch1: The Bait Begins

4/8 - I responded to his initial solicitation

Mr Danie Haymin
    Hello. My name is Kim Jong-il. Please to think you have must to be sending this email to wrong person. Must to be nice that big winner is me but I never to have been to London Kingdom. I have only to be in America to a little time.

Is this to be real for me?
    What is to be GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO?
    Who is King? Man on tv say Elivs is King.
    How much money is big prize? Is big prize all to be for me? For really?
    How many ton heavy is 400000 pound?

Kim Jong-il

----- Original Message ----
    GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO
    10 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE,
    LONDON WC2N 5BX, THE UNITED KINGDOM.
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    REF: GUPL/67-AO91652004
    WINNING NOTIFICATION

You have been awarded the sum of 400,000.00 pounds (FIVE
    HUNDREDTHOUSANDPOUNDS ) in the GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO DRAWS
    2008. To file up your claim, Contact your affairs officer with
    this informationbelow,

1) Full Names
    2) Contact Address (Address, City, State, Zipcode, Country)
    3) Telephone/Fax Number(s)
    4) Sex and Age
    5) Present Occupation
    NAME : Daniel Haymond

================================

Note I have won $788,317.

How are you today? i got your reply but you fail to fill that verification form that was sent to you.the amount of 788,317.14 USD will be given to you after you have filled the form below for claims of won prize.

1) Full Names
    2) Contact Address (Address, City, State, Zipcode, Country)
    4) Sex and Age
    5) Present Occupation

Kindly do that and contact us back immediately.

Mr Hayman
    Please to thank you for kind email. No to answer form as to think so you have to send to wrong guy. Please to check and to see if Mr Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il is real to win money.
    What is to be GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO? No I to remember try to win. one time i to wim tires of car in tv show in loved North Korea. Do I to win money dollar or but you to say first I to win lots of pound? what is lots of the pound?.
    My not to have address as to live in many place for business trip now. Now try to rent apartment from nice good friend in White Plain new York. Not to have telephone now yet. I have the 67 year. and still like to the sex with pretty lady!!! ha ha.
    My to be business man but was to be Army General in North Korea. Thank you if I real to wim big money.
    Kim Jong-il

He double checks, but gets my name wrong. Also says he called a mobile number I didn't give him.

Mr Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong
    I am pleased to inform you that we have concluded our documentation and verification exercise on your LOTTERY winnings. Presently payments are being made to lucky winners and you are expected to intimate my office of your preferred mode/option you wish to receive your lottery payment as your winning certificate is ready to be sent to the office of any of the two options below for immediate remittance of your winning sum to you.

OPTION 1: You are to employ the services of our attorney here in the United Kingdom to send your winning certificate and other relevant documents to the notary public for Endorsement/Legalization before sending it to the paying bank to enable them wire transfer your winnings to you upon the signing of all relevant documents by our attorney here

OPTION 2: You employ the services of our affiliate courier company to courier your certificate and certified bank cheque to the payment center for telegraphic transfer of your winning sum to your local bank account. Details will be given to you accordingly.

you can also visit our courier for more information on http://businesspostcourier.tripod.com (killed)
    Please note that you are to shoulder the cost of courier/attorney as this is not our responsibility. I strongly advice you reach us with the option you prefer to receive your lottery winning as soon as we hear from you ,this office will be sending you a copy of your winning certificate. Please give your correct mobile number because our diplomat wrote to us that they've tried your mobile but not going.

Once again congratulations, as I await your response.

Regards
    Daniel Haymond
    Fudiciary agent.

He got my name wrong, so I question again that I really won. I am also working to get the fake courier site he mentioned in the last mail shut down

Mr Haymarket
    I am so dissapoint. I was so excite. You to say the real winner to be Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong. My name is to be Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il. Think to be you have wrong person to be big winner of much money.
    And I not to have cell phone now yet as I to be very new to America and Immigrate still to check that I not be be threat to world peace. ha ha. Imagine to that Kim Jong-il might to worry America that I drop atom bomb or something? ha ha. I not to have cell phone yet but your good diplomat to call my cell phone. Must to be call wrong number.
    Are you sure I to be the big winner? I not want to take money from real winner. Please to send winning certificate or letter from national lottery with my name on it. I not to feel good until I sure this money to be for me.
    I think to pick oprion just in the case I really to win. How much to cost the attorney? How much to cost the courier? Do you wish I to mail fee to them?
    Thanks to you much,
    Kim Jong-il

Now he hits me up for the advance fee. You don't see it here, but the email subject now shows my full, correct name. He also drops the mobile phone issue.

Thanks for your email,The insurance and the courier charges had been paid already by the board since it's their duty to do so, to clear the benefit of all doubt. The attorney is to take it to INLAND REVENUE for further clarification, just to avoid unnecessarily delays. THE LOTTERY BOARD dont have the right to perform this. The inland revenue charges 300 pounds and the attorney fee is 100 pounds only so You are advised to pay a total sum of 400pounds only for the procurement.
    Kindly get back to us.

So happy to think that I am to be big wiener.
    Is to sound like very nice deal to trade little money for big money. But what is to be 400 pounds? My to weigh 200 pounds. 400 pounds sound like much lot of money to pay to someone for to be attornry and inland revenue. What is INLAND REVENUE? Is this to be London Kingdom thing? That is not to be in America that Kim Jong-il know. Please to ask one more of question ... must I to take picture with BIG CHECK MONEY?
    THANK YOU!!!!!!
    KIM JONG-IL

He explains inland revenue, but unfortunately he mentions it is for citizens of the UK

Thanks for your mail,inland revenue is a tax paid by every citizen here in the united kingdom,before the cheque can be handed over to you.payment of this 400 pounds will be paid through western union money transfer,for exchange rate of currency you can go to this site and check xe.com .during delivery a photograph will be taken of you holding the cheque and certificate of your winning so that the UK national lottery will confirm that you recieved your parcel in safe and good conditions.And please you have to be fast with this because we have other winners we are attending to too.

I am very excited to hear it's a tax for UK citizens! He is now "good friend"

Mr Hay man
    I now to understand most excellent inland revenue. Good thing to for to me ... I not citizen of United of Kington !! I not need to pay tax for like citizen of United Kingtom. I to really like that tax. ha ha. ONLY tax I ever to like. ha ha. Please to send all 400 pounds of money to by western union to me !! I excite to get MTCN#. Have a BIG party !!
    When you to take picture of me with check is it the one of the VERY BIG BIG BIG check? I always want to have one BIG check to put onto wall.
    Thanks to you and the Lottery National !!
    With MOST sincerely grateful
    your good friend,
    Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il
    Citizen of the loved Republic of North Korea

You are to pay the 400 pounds to us before getting your won prize.

He got a little short in the last email, so I played nice not to lose him.

Mr Heymeyer
    Oh. OK. London of the England not to be like America. How many dollar American is 400 pound to be? Thanks for big lottery prize !!
    KIM JONG-IL

Ch2: Dolla Chop; Introducing mr Gee

4/15 back on the hook; Fred James is to receive the cash.

How are you today? I know you are fine and very happy awaiting your won prize.you will have to send the fee to the following western union information below with your home contact address where you will recieve your won prize at your door step.
    Go to any post office with western union money transfer and wire the below amount for the inland revenue,this informations will be needed today to start the processing of your won prize.
    Here are the western union payment details below:

Name of reciever: Fred james
    Address: 44 seal building ,harrow.united kingdom.

After payment you are to send the following details for confirmation:

Name of sender:
    Address of sender:
    Mtcn :
    Security question and answer:
    Amount sent:

Congratulations once again and remember to keep all information safe to avoid double claims.

400.00 GBP = 785.357 USD
    United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
    1 GBP = 1.96339 USD 1 USD = 0.509322 GBP

He didn't appear too willing to go off script, so I start with my story. It is based on another apartment rental bait I had running.

Mr Heyman
    This is to be Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il. But most to only go by Kim Jong-il. Please to thank you for email on how to get winning money. I will to send but have easy question. I must to move to new apartment in little time. But not have to get tennancy ID so cannot to say this is to be new address but cannot to give old address now as I not to live here very very soon. What do do with about this?

I must to send money to other person today too. I to have been to western union and to moneygram in last few week. western union lady not to be nice to me and she is to be ugly lady. Moneygram lady has to be very nice lady to me and she is to be very pretty lady. ha ha. I think to ask moneygram lady to be Kim Jong-il girlfriend. Must is OK for to send moneygram? I not want to see ugly lady no more agian !!
    Kim Jong-il

KIM HONG LING PAU JONG-IL,
    How are you today?i got your mail and i think you are fine too.money gramm is ok too,find the money gramm information below:

Name of reciver: Lawyer Fred james:
    Address:44 seal building,south harrow,United kingdom.

Send us the following information for the lawyer to confirm payment so he can start your processing immediately:

Senders first and last name:
    Senders address:
    Reference number:
    and any other information he will be needing to collect the money.

This information will be needed as soon as possible today so that you can get your cheque this week.

Daniel Haymond.

Here's my very first chop to try and get him off script.
    Fred James is the lawyer's name/addy that is to receive the payment. I create Fred James #2 – James* - by making an addy I control. So I create 2 fake emails :
    (1) an email from Fred James* to me telling me to send the money transfer information to Fred James* and NOT to Daniel Haymond (the real scammer) and
    (2) an email from me to Fred James* saying that I have sent the money transfer info to the Fred James address.
    Then I write a 3rd email to James* askign why I have not heard from him that he received the MTCN#. This time I CC Haymond. So now Daniel sees he's been "Dolla Chopped" by another Lad.

Mr Fred
    I send to you the MTCN for $785.36 fee and have not to heard that you get it. Please to send note that you to get MTCN number. THANKS TO NATIONAL LOTTERY !!!
    Kim Jong-il

----- Forwarded Message ----
    To: [email protected]
    Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:48:19 PM
    Subject: Re: IMPORTANT - NATIONAL LOTTERY

Mr Fred
    Please to thank you for email. So Sorry to hear of Mr Meyman trouble with the family. Please to say to him I to say hope all is to the well and healthy.
    I have just to return from the moneygram. Nice and pretty lady working there today again. ha ha. She say she to have dinner with me!! Very excite !!
    I put to attach the MTCN moneygram number to this email for the $785.36. Please to say you get and when I to get prize.
    THANKS TO NATIONAL LOTTERY !!!
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 3:10:37 PM
    Subject: IMPORTANT - NATIONAL LOTTERY
    Mr. Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il
    Congratulations on your recent prize! You must be very excited.
    Mr. Haymond was called out of town on a family emergency and requested that I contact you and assist with sending your prize.
    PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR MTCN TO MR HAYMOND. IT WILL DELAY YOUR AWARD.
    SEND YOUR MTCN TO ME AT: [email protected]
    I will send a confirmation number immediately on receipt of your fees. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Kindest Regards -
    Fred James
    Prize Payment Lawyer
    The National Lottery

How are you today? Kindly send the money gramm details for me so that i can confirm the money my self.You dont have to contact mr fred james for now cos i dont like his behaviour towards this.
    I will like you to contact a new and a better lawyer so that you can get your money tommorow.
    Dont reply mr fred james for now,contact this lawyer now:

[email protected]

It didn't seem to register that I had already paid someone else.

Mr Hoymand
    This is to be Kim Jong-il.
    My to have send money number to mr Fred and to national Lottery I send 700 and some more dollar yesterday. Sorry to say I not have money number today with me. Please to talk to mr Fred to get money number. I not where near own computer and will to be in business meeting all of the today. Please to send how I may to get big money prize too. I am very excite !!!
    Please to thank you for help to me.
    Kim Jong-il

Ch3: Lotto Fee #2 – The Bank Transfer Fee

4/17 = Lad doesn't seem to be bothered by the $786 he never got as I was quick to pay it. So he takes the scam to a deeper level.
    I get a letter from the bank saying they have my check ready but I need to pay a huge fee. Magically my winnings have increased to $1,021,780 from $788,000.

The world's local bank

HSBC Bank Plc, UK
    London N10 3RX,
    United Kingdom.
    Fax: +44-702-407-00
    Email: [email protected]

Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il,

Good day and Welcome to the HSBC Bank PLC. We are in reciept of Email from your Lottery Board Company regarding your mode of claim via the bank transfer and was told to contact you. The Bank Information required by you is as stated below: **Please Fill the details needed below**

Bank Requirements:
    Bank Name:
    Bank Address:
    Account Name:
    Account Number:
    Any Other details needed for an Internation Bank Transfer:

Personal Information:
    Name:
    Home Address:

We have contacted the Ministry of Finance for your transfer approval who confirmed your lottery winnings and has given us approval to transfer your lottery winnings to your Bank Account . The amount to be transferred to your Bank Account in USD as requested by you is $1,021,780.00. This means that after payment of the COT charges, the sum of $1,021,780.00 would be in your Bank Account in a maximum of 3days.

As regards to the Swift Wire Transfer of your lottery winnings to your Bank Account, you are required to pay the Cost of Transfer (COT) to enable the transfer commence immediately to your Bank Account. The COT cannot be deducted from your lottery winnings because your prize is insured under a Hard Cover Policy following the National Gambling Act of 1996 amended in 1999. In reference to this Act as stated above, deductions from lottery winnings is forbidden. This is to protect winners from Misplacement of Funds. The amount you are therefore requested to pay as Cost of Transfer is (4,650.00 Pounds) which is equivalent to (9,255.71 USD).

You are hereby requested to send the COT charges (9,255.71 USD) to enable us commence the Swift Wire Transfer of your Lottery Winnings to your Bank Account details which is needed to be filled above. In regards to payment of COT charges, you are requested to send the sum of (9,255.71 USD) through the below payment details:

Local Money Gramm transfer close to your location

Name of reciever: Banker Joel Bill
    Address of the Bank: 88 The Broadway London N10 3RX, United Kingdom.

After the COT has been paid to the above details, Please kindly send to us the details needed below so as to confirm payment by our Accounting officer by name Mr. John Gate:

DETAILS NEEDED FOR PAYMENT CONFIRMATION:

Name of sender:
    Address of sender:
    Reference Number:
    Amount sent.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WINNING PRIZE WAS ISSUED IN A WINNING CHECK AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM.
    Awaiting Your Response with Your Bank Account information and Details of Payment as directed above and remember you must send the reply to this email.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bank Manager.
    HSBC Bank Plc.

I get an email from Ms Julie Liddle, she's new.

How are you?I have sent your cheque to the bank,so you should be expecting an email from them. Thank you.

Bank Details are corrupted by Homeland Security

THANKS TO YOU!! I AM SO MUCH TO HAPPY!!
    is the bank to get my check HSBC bank? I saw to a email from this bank that so say I won a nother lottery!! I to think was to good to be the true. I was so excite but I am to be still excite !!
    THANKS TO THE NATIONAL LOTTERY!!!
    YOUR GOOD FRIEND !!!
    KIM JONG-IL
    THANKS TO YOU !!!

I put bank information in attach to email. This is to keep more safe for me.
    I all ready to send to mr Fred the moneys yesterday for inland fee. Maybe he forget to tell to you. Please to talk to mr fred and ms julie consultant at the Nationl Lottery.
    THANKS TO YOU!!
    KIM JONG-IL

ATTENTION - THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENT:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attachement: mime/base64: <KIM JONG-IL BANK.jpg>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    APPEARS TO CONTAIN BANKING INFORMATION AND
    HAS BEEN ALTERED BY THE UNITED STATES
    DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
    IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE US FINANCIAL TRANSFER PROTECTION ACT
    AND FEDERAL ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM ACT

I want to know if I've been passed off to another person.

ms Julie
    Just to wondering. what to happen to nice man mr Hayman?
    Thanks to you,
    Kim Jong-il

Daniel appears to be gone. She is careful to point out that I shouldn't send the money details to another address.

Thank you for your email,you need to pay the cost of transfer 9,285.85 USD imediately so that the money will be transfered into your bank account within 2 days.pay the money through money gramm.

Name of reciever: Julie Liddle

Kindly send me the following details

Name of sender:
    Senders address:
    Reference number:
    Amount sent:

Remember,dont send the money number to another email,send it to me immediately so that we can tranfer the money inside your bank account.

Thank you.

Ch4: Denver: Enter Udo, partner/scammer

18APR08. Now I have to get them off script again

Ms Julie tiddle
    I to talk to business man friend and to tell him not to worry about Kim send many computer to him as I to win national lottery and have big money to coming very soon.
    Friend then to tell me of bad criminal that to say someone die and for to give me big $30,000,000 money. Then criminal to say must to come to get money and then go to get money ---- but no money! to get kill or stole money like $20,000 from me insted !
    I say NO, national lottery not bad criminal. Not someone die. I win lottery and only some like 788,317 not million and million.
    And I send to say not to be me Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il and you to check record and is to be me win for big sure. And I must to pay only litte tax fee of $700 and I just to get email from big bank that has money for to me.
    He to say OK most not be criminal but I am to be thinking a little.
    To just make to me not scare can you to have Mr hayman or you to send copy of check or winning letter. Or maybe I can to go to bank web and see money is real at bank?
    I will be to travel to Denver for to business and can to send money to you when I arrive. Please to answer so I not be too scare.
    Thanks to you,
    Kim Jong-il

Hayman assures me he is still here.

How are you Mr. Kim Jong-Il,I am very fine and ok.Mrs. Julie Liddle is a very nice person too and she will help you in getting your money send to you bank.
    Just send her the money gramm number they asked you which is 9,255 usd and give her your account number.
    The money will be paid into your bank account immediately.

I am still fine and healthy,i will like to come and pay you a visit after collecting your winning.
    Thank you and God bless.

I ask for proof again and mention the Denver trip again.

Mr Haymand
    Please to thank you for email. ms Julie has to been very nice to me. I also to have see email from HSBC bank that to have get my money. THANKS TO NATIONAL LOTTERY!!
    Please to help with me one minute. Today I have to sent to ms Julie a email I have to put below here. One business man friend has to told me of bad criminal that try to get money by to tell that someone die and to ask for big money from you to get. I to tell him I just to win money but is still on my worry a little.
    I have not to email from ms Julie. Can you to send of something that to say I to win? May to be one a picture of BIG CHECK? I am not to know exact sure for what to ask. Can you please to help me?
    I send to HSBC bank name and account of bank account yester day. Not they to see email from bank that that they to have.
    I am go to Denver for to do some computers business and Must will to take day to get the 9000 money for to send to HSBC and to send to bank after I be to Denver. This is to OK with you?
    Thanks to you.
    your good frined,
    Kim Jong-il
    This is to be email and I send to ms Julie ... insert copy of email

ASEM: explains trip to Denveras I am being scammed by another Lad at the same time. Also is a plausible explaination for mr Gee.

mr Daniel
    Please to thank you for emails. Very excite for to hear new customer has to get laptop. Please to get payment as fast as can to do. Must to go to Denver to business friend to have order 23 computer for to send. Must like to be ready in 2 or 3 week.
    I can to send $4250 but not to be until i get to the Denver. Will to send to you as fast as can to do.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 4:57:39 PM
    Subject: computers
    MR KIM JONG-IL
    OUR NEW CUSTOMER IS PLEASED TO HAVE GOT YOUR FIRST COMPUTERS TO THEIR OFFICES. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE SOON INTO THE AUTHORIZED ACCOUNT AFTER OWNERSHIP IS CHANGED TO THE NEW OWNER NAME. WE NEED TO PAY $8500 FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE 50/50. I WILL CLEAR THE BOXES AND THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE TO THE NEWSPAPER COMPANY NAME AS THE NEW BONAFIDE OWNER. I CERTIFY THE SECURITY COMPANY TO LET ME WITHDRAW THE BOXES ON OUR BEHALF. AS SOON AS THE BOXES ARE DELIVERED ACCORDINGLY THE NEWSPAPER WILL PLACE ANOTHER BONAFIDE ORDER FOR 23 LAPTOPS TO BE SHIPPED TO GHANA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THEY WILL THEN REMIT THE PAYMENT FUNDS TO OUR FOREIGN ACCOUNT AND I WILL TRANSFER IT MYSELF TO YOU IN A LEGAL WAY.
    PLEASE SEND US THE PAYMENT BY WESTERN UNION AND SEND ME THE MTCN#. I WILL BE LOOKING TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE ARRANGED EVERYTHING.
    DANIEL UDO BARR.

I am not sure Hayman gets it. He cautions me to not discuss the lottery win with anyone else. At least I have him "off script" again.

Thank you too for your mails,i really appreciate you cos you are such a nice and straight foward person.You have to be careful about your winnings,dont discuss it with anybody to avoid lost of winning.This world is jealous.
    I will be awaiting your mail after you return from denver.
    Thank you and make sure you send julie liddle the reference number.
    i will let you know when i need some computers so that you will supply me.

Mr Haymond
    So sorry for email I to send to you. Please to delete. it was for to mean for a nother person. But If you to need some computers sometimes we can be happy to help you.
    Had airplane to go to Denver. My to hate fly now. I must to have sit in airport for hour and hour. Will to go to money place today. Must to leave now.
    Please to say hello to ms Julie
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

He's starting to hear the cash register ring

No problem about that,i wish you a safe journey.pls send julie the money today so that she can help you as soon as possible.
    Dont discuss any thing about this to any body untill after you collect your money.
    Take care of your self as we await your email to julie liddle .

Ch5: Denver, Murder and Mayhem at WU

20 APR 08. I go silent for a few days – leaving hm to twist a little. Then he receives this email from my nephew

To all friends and business associates of my Uncle, Kim Jong-il
    My name is Daniel Jong-il. I am writing on behalf of my Uncle.

** Uncle is fine and in good health. He is, however, VERY shaken up **

For those of you who have not heard, Uncle was on a business trip in Denver. He was in a store when several masked men came in and started shooting. Three people were killed. Uncle Kim was not hurt. He is currently with the police.

Uncle has ask me to tend to his business affairs until he is able to return. A few of you he has asked me to contact individually. For the rest, I will email you as I know more.

Thank you for your patience at this time.

Regards - Daniel Jong-il

PS - For those of you interested, I've attached the only other information we have - a scan of an article from the Denver newspaper.

Article kindly provided by Marvinator

I send him a special email from Nephew.

Mr Daniel Haymond (copy to Ms Julie Liddle)

My name is Daniel Jong-il. I trust you received my email regarding my Uncle Kim. He is OK and still in Denver. I can't imagine how horrible an experience it must have been. He's still anxious about the whole thing.

Uncle spoke with me yesterday and asked that I contact you. He said he was expecting you to wire him a very large sum of money but did not give me any details. Could you please tell me what is happening so I can help to close the transaction?

Best Regards - Daniel Jong-il

He ignores Nephew I don't hear from him for a few days. So I ask him to deal with Nephew.

Mr Hayman
    This is to be Kim Jong-il. Please to say I to tell the polices that I must to sent some email. Have to minutes time. Polices to ask lots or question. I keep to tell them I not know nothing. They to tell me i try to kill somebodys. i tell them i not do it i not have gun. i very scare there. I ask number one brother son Daniel to help with my money from National lottery. must to go now. Kim Jong-il.
    [email protected]
    pleased to see new email of [email protected]

Now I understand, he thinks Nephew was being played by the Dolla Chopper that already took his $700. He is worried that his $9,000 will get chopped too. I now have him terribly anxious and very off-script. Note the outpouring of compassion for my ordeal in Denver ... "Sorry for all that happened". Rolling Eyes

Sorrry for all that happened, you need to send julie liddle the payment before cheque will be released to you.
    On no condition will you send it to another email.Send it to [email protected]. Try and call me on phone immediately after paying the money through western or money gramm.
    You have to change your password of your email address because some body mailed us with your email claiming we should send him the money,you are lucky we verified very well and discovered it was the person you gave your password that wants to steal your money.change your password now and dont give anybody again if not you will loose your money.

Send the money to [email protected] and get your money quick.

I tell him that Nephew was legit. Then I freak out a little about the Denver experience.

Mr Heyman
    No. No. No. After bad time with killing mans I give password to number one nephew Daniel. I to ask him to email you to work banking for big money check. Did he not to email you? Have you ever to see mans killed? It was very scare. VERY VERY VERY VERY scare!!!!! They to come in and BANK BANK BANK shoot all to everymans. Very LOUD!!!!! So much bloody. I think I to die! I am very to glad not to die!!!
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

At least this time he shows some compassion in the subject line.
    SUBJECT: thank god you are alive

Thats cool and ok, just try and mail julie liddle the cost of transfer so that we can finish up your cheque because you are the only winner remaining now. Thank you as we await your payment for transfer.

Your good friend
    Daniel Haymond

Kim startes drinking to handle the stress

mrrr haynond\
    plese to think you ffor emaiol. i very scar. canoot to speep cannot to eat. m y to go to doctor an get much very ver nice pill !!!! and then i to hav littl saki wine. jjus a littlle ha ha ha !!! my to hpppy ALiV and THAnk NATIONAAL LOTTEYR !!! bank bank xbak VERY VER RVE VERY LOUD !!!! ! !! NO TO KIL Me KIMJONG0il. I To B geT BIG MONEy chek !!! I go tp semd laterr mony to pretty ms julies. iis ms juliie prety lady???
    your gooood frind
    kin jong-il

About an hour later Kim sends another email with 10MBs of attachments - 2 guys in sponge bob costumes. I think I sent this email 7 or 7 times.

lok to see thhsi zVERY FUNNNY pictur s!! ! !!! ha h ah haha h

I think I've pissed off my boy.

mr Hayman
    This is to be Kim Jong-il.
    My to be very very sorry for to send you bad emails. My not to have good times from last of few days. I go to doctor who give to me very funny pills. They to make me very crazy and not to be funny. My to be very sorry. Please to forgive.
    Computers business not to be really very good at right now. Is nice to be big winner of moneys. What I must to do to get big money check now?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

He's still worried that someone is going to steal his payday.

All you do now to get your money is go straight to the bank and pay the 9,255 usd through money gramm or western union and send the payment details to mrs julie liddle. her email is [email protected]
    After this you are going to recieve your money immediately and you become rich.Do that now we are waiting for your payment.dont tell anybody about this winning again cos people are wicked and jelous,they can collect it at your back.so dont tell anybody you are going to send money just keep it to your self and you will get your cheque soon.

Your best friend
    Daniel haymond.

mr Hayman
    I VERY scare. The bad mans to come in the store and to kill everybodys!!! Must I to go to west union or moneygram store?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Yes,you must go to money gramm today to send the 9,255 usd and send [email protected] the reference number and the money gramm details. Befast with it now so that you can get your money.
    I am waiting for your mail now.Remember dont discuss it with anybody if you dont want to loose your money. I will come and say hi to you personaly after you have collected your money,hope you will like that.
    Your real friend
    Daniel Haymond.

[email protected] have been waiting for your payment.

Let's try to get him off script again. Try to get Nephew involved or better yet, get a bank account number that I can get closed down.

mr Hayman
    This is to be Kim Jong-il. I very sorry not to have to send money by to now.
    I to REALLY could use big lottery money now. But I VERY scare to go in to money send store for to send transfer fee. I have try to go to western union today three time. They kill all the mans. Must be I should may be ask first nephew Daniel to send but you to say not to tell anyones. What I should to do? May be I can to send bank wire?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

OK, dont tell any body just go to the money gramm and send the money now ,we are waiting for you immediately.Send the payment details to [email protected] now. You will get your money soon as you send her the payment details.

Thank you from your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit

Last edited by voudoujoe on Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch6: 4/28 Dolla Chop Panic

THESE ARE ALL EMAILS ON 4/28 – 15 from him in all
    I try to screw up the amount of money – he doesn't see it. I also start to play on his paranoia about getting chopped again and mention that Fred James is sending me emails along with another person. Just for fun, I sent this to him 3 times.

mr Hayman
    I very scare to go to money store. I to try very much but is to be much very hard to go to money store. But Imust to do it. My good friend in computers to say same things. I take more little pill nice doctor to give me. I will to go today to send 925 money today again. I WILL to send.
    Why does mr Frank James still to send me more emails? He to say I send promotion money fee to mr Gee. Should I to send money to him? Whio is to be mr Gee? He to say I send moneys for to pay promotion fee. What is promotion fee? Why I must to pay more again moneys?
    Where will my big winning money to be? How much moneys will I to win again?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

#01 2:27PM My winnings have now grown to $1.6 million!

Dont not answer he emails and dont send anything to him because he was not the first agent that was helping you.
    I am the fiduciary agent that has been helping you in this promotion,so you dont have to send anybody the money except me.
    send me all the informations now so i can help you in getting your money soon.

Thah is what you will get soon .
    850,000.00 GBP = 1,691,493.13 USD
    1 GBP = 1.98999 USD 1 USD = 0.502515 GBP

#02 2:31PM

After sending the information to me dont send it to anybody else,just make sure you delete your sent item immediately after sending the message. i like you very well and i want you to collect your winning this week.

#03 2:34PM

Dont not answer he emails and dont send anything to him because he was not the first agent that was helping you.
    I am the fiduciary agent that has been helping you in this promotion,so you dont have to send anybody the money except me.
    send me all the informations now so i can help you in getting your money soon.

Thah is what you will get soon .
    850,000.00 GBP = 1,691,493.13 USD
    1 GBP = 1.98999 USD 1 USD = 0.502515 GBP

3:34PM I now let him see an email or two I've received from the Dolla Choppers

mr Hayman
    I now to be very confuse. Should I to send to YOU or to ms Julie?
    You say I must not to send money to mr Gee. But mr Gee works for lottery and he say I must to send promotions fee little. Here is what new email to say to me. I am now to be very confuse. Thanks for to you helping.
    Your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:05:04 -0700, "ali gee" <[email protected]>
    said:

> Mr Kim Jong-il
    > We has been working on a lottery transfer arrangement with The National
    > Lottery on the amount of money you have won. I has been working with
    > your fudiciary lawyer agent, Mr Fred James, on the registration and
    > certified transfer of money to your account.
    >
    > The United Kingdom Lottery Promotions Board now requires collection of a
    > small promotions fee from all winners to effect the registration process
    > in London. We apologize for not remembering this earlier. But
    > this must be paid before we can continue with certifying the money
    > transfer to a winner such as you.
    >
    > Please send the amount of US$1,250.00 (twelve hundred and fifty) united
    > states dollars to the United Kindgom Lottery Promotions Board
    > immediately so we can help to process the payment of your money to your
    > bank account in the United States. This fee must be sent by Western
    > Union or MoneyGramm and can not be paid from your winnings.
    >
    > Send to:
    > Receiver Name: Mr. Ali Gee
    > Receiver Location: Lottery Promotions Board, London, England
    >
    > Send us the following informations immediately:
    >
    > Name of Sender:
    > Sender Location:
    > MTCN#:
    >
    > Be advised to keep your winning information confidential until your
    > claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of
    > our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of
    > this program by fraudulent and scammers.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Mr Ali Gee
    > Promotions Transfer Manager
    > United Kingdom Lottery Promotions Board

#04 3:46PM

I tell you the last time dont reply him any more, i am the person the uk national lottey told you to contact the first time.so i am still the one to share any question with.dont send it to them,send it to me now so that you can recieve your money fast.

I repeat dont send it to him,send it to me now as i am the fiduciary agent.
    As my good friend you have to listen to me,i will make sure you get your transfer soon.

I am awaiting your email.

#05 3:58PM

He sends me a copy of the original winners notice, but it's the wrong one!
    I believe you still have this message from the NATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD intimating you of your winning and the appointed fiduciary agent to contact. For benefit of doubt i hereby attach the said notification letter to you to refresh your memory.

UK-LOTTO Headquarters:
    The Marina Offices,
    St Peters Yacht Basin,
    Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1HX England
    Ref: UK/9420X2/68, Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the Draw (#1158) of the UK
    LOTTERY,Online Sweepstakes International program in
    UNITED-KINGDOM. Your E-mail address was selected at random
    and attached to TicketNo.:56475600545188 with Serial no.
    5368/02drew the lucky No. :
    04.07.26.28.39.49.{47}Bonus Ball, which subsequently won
    you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e match 6. You have
    therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
    £850,000.00 in a Winning Cheque, credited to File
    ktu/9023118308/03.
    This is from a total cash prize of £ 3.6 Million pounds,
    shared amongst the first Four(4)lucky winners in this
    category.To file for your claims,contact our fiduciary
    agent:
    Mr.Daniel Haymond
    +4470 4570 0496
    Note:dont click reply just send the following infomation
    to the
    fiducary agent above.
    REQUIREMENTS:
    1. NAMES:
    2. CONTACT ADDRESS:
    3. OCCUPATION:
    4. SEX:
    5. AGE:
    6. NATIONALITY:
    7. PHONE NUMBER:
    8. File Number:
    9. Batch Number:
    10.Amount Won:
    Congratulations once again from all members and staff of
    this program

If there is any change in NATIONAL LOTTERY agency representation,the board is such an organised and meticulous company that will have notified you of such fundamental change.
    Therefore,i will candidly advice you as a good friend and as the rightful receipient of this lottery to undermined any such message that convay a contrary message.

4:31PM - I am now REALLY confused. I send him my original notice and ask to include my Nephew again.

mr Hayman
    NOW I to be really confuse. May be it is little pill but I to thinks you to tell me I to win 400 pounds of moneys or 500 pounds of moneys. Now it to say I have some ticket to 3 millions of pounds of the moneys. I so to be sorry but I not too too English good. Then your email to say UK Lottery but I to win Grand Universal Promo. Did I to win 2 !!! Wow to be so lucky but not to I think. Please to help me. I so very confuse. Maybe to help if number one nephew Daniel can to help?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Here is to be winning email that you to send to me first time:
    Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 8:08:58 PM
    Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION

GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO
    10 NORTHUMBERLAND AVENUE,
    LONDON WC2N 5BX, THE UNITED KINGDOM.
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
    REF: GUPL/67-AO91652004
    WINNING NOTIFICATION

You have been awarded the sum of 400,000.00 pounds (FIVE HUNDREDTHOUSANDPOUNDS ) in the GRAND UNIVERSAL PROMO DRAWS 2008.
    To file up your claim, Contact your affairs officer with
    this informationbelow,

1) Full Names
    2) Contact Address (Address, City, State, Zipcode,
    Country)
    4) Sex and Age
    5) Present Occupation
    NAME : Daniel Haymond
    EMAIL :[email protected]
    TEL : +xxx

#06 4:38PM

Remember not to discuss this with anybody because people will like to claim your winning.You have to be fast with the payment now.
    1,691,493.13 USD
    That is the amount that will be sent to you immediately after you make the payment today.

#07 6:00PM

How are you my good friend, i have been waiting for the mtcn number or the money gramm number so we can process the money for you today.

Waiting for your email now.

#08 6:58PM

Your good friend is waiting for your email now,kindly send me the email of the payment now and pls dont send it to another person.

7:32PM Off work and time to start messing with him again. And Kim is about to start drinking again!

mr Hayman
    My to be very very very sorry. I was just to be confuse. This has to be last a very bad hard weeks. First all the mans to be kill. Then I cannot to sleep or to eat and am VERY scare to go into the stores. And doctor give me pills that to make me all crazy man. Then I to get all confuse. Then mr Fred and mr Gee say to send money then you to say not to send moneys. So tonight I drink a little little little saki wine and to go to see pretty lady at moneygramm and then I to get BIG MONEY CHECK!!!! I to be rich now and not to need to be confuse or to be scare all thanks to you my good friend!!! right to be true?
    thanks to you mr Hayman!!! can you ever to come for us so to be drink a little little saki wine like good friend?? we can to go to see dancing pretty ladys to!!! ha ha.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

#09 7:38PM

Donot send Gee any email,if you send it to him,you wont get your money.kingdly send it to my email now.

#10 8:14PM

You are a lucky man and you will be a rich man after we send the money for you this week,i am waiting for your mail,as you are my good friend please dont send fred james any emails or gee any email,tell them not to disturb you that Mr haymond is the first and the only fiduciary agent.
    I have been so good to you and i want you to be my good friend still,send me the email now of the money gramm number and the payment information.

8:39PM Email from Gee and send it to Hayman.

mr Hayman
    I saw to you new email. I am to eating dinner now and then to see a nother email from mr Gee. He say to send him fee and you to say not to. I believe to you. But mr Gee is to make me worry just a little little bits. I to put mr Gee email to here for to you for see.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 8:34:05 PM
    Subject: Promotion Fees

Mr Kim Jong-il
    Mr James asked me to send you another kindly reminder to remit your
    $1250 (twelve hundred fifty) united states dollar promotional fee to the
    UK United Kingdom Lottery Promotionas Board. we will not be able to
    permit the release of your funds until you do.
    Be advised to keep your winning information confidential until your
    claims has been processed and your money remitted to you. This is part
    of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
    of this program by fraudulent and scammers.
    If you have any question you can email me directly.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Ali Gee
    Promotions Transfer Manager
    United Kingdom Lottery Promotions Board

#11 8:39PM

He is a liar and you should not believe him,i am daniel haymond that the company said you should contact for your winning.i have helped you for some time now and i am your very good friend.
    Dont read their email from them anymore because they are not telling you the truth. just ignore them and send me the payment details now,i am here to help you out. Fred james is no longer working in our office so dont send anything to him,he is a thief.

your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond

9:32PM - Kim has been drinking for a little while so the emails start to get loopy

mr Haymans
    Please to say your ar very very god frind to help to too like this to me in too much a hard to to be confuse and I not to think mr gee is to much good friend In ont to thinks mr gee is to me a good frin. may to be you can drink saki wine with to me ones day. i am to drinker littlee saki wines to feel not too very screa when ti to go to monegramm s and desee pretty lady. I am to be good friend and you to be and can to sends to you ticket to vist when I be to rich mans. ha ha. we can to have fun @!@
    your good friens,
    kim jong-il

#12 9:56PM - This was great so I retained the formatting.

WARNING FROM THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
    dont send any message to fred james and mr gee,they are not your fiduciary agent.daniel haymond is the only person you can meet to help you in your winnings.

That is good and very nice, dont make a mistake of sending the money gramm number to Gee,if you do that then you are going to loose your winning big money.
    i have told you several times he is not real,dont answer him anymore,he is not your friend.

he is your enemy.

mrs julie liddle is a good woman too and she is better than Mr gee,so dont talk to mr gee anymore. you are good man and a good friend so you have to listen to me because i am your good friend too.

10:30PM - Kim is pretty hammered by now.

mmmmmr Hay mn
    NONO NO No mr GGEe bad bad baaaaaaaaaad man. it i to tellhm go leeve kim jpngl alonee !!! Fuk uuou mistre Geee. Mr haynmon is to beee my veryver verry good fiend!!!! I too tele him now. HHAvw littleee littlle moree saki k wine. and senddddddddd him emial to funk oof

10:32PM - Another ASEM meant for Gee and sent to Hayman

funck offf mr Geeeee. my to be very food geriend mr hay,nmna to say you ar bbad man,. FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

#13 10:39PM

Yes i like that,dont reply any mail to him again,as soon as you get your big money i will come and spend some time with you so we can drink together.
    I am waiting for the money gramm number now
    your very good and nice friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

#14 11:26PM

i am still waiting for you my good friend,be fast so i can finish up your money and send it to you.

#15 1:33AM

No matter what he tells you dont believe him,everybody is avoiding him because he is wicked and bad too.
    pls be fast with the money gramm number ,i have been waiting for some hours now and i didnt hear from you. reply me now.

Bright and early the next day

How are you today? i hope you are fine and healthy,i am fine and healthy too.take care of your self and have a nice ahead of you.

Your special friend
    Daniel Haymond.

mr Hayman
    So sorry to say I am not to feeling good today. My to had to drink mush lots to much saki wine last nights. MY head to hurst really reall bads. I was to be and sick form many hour. Sorry to say I to send you to many emails and feel much very bad I was not nice to my good friend to sends drunk emaisl. MY just want to lie down. My heads to hurt much badAlso my to feel bads thaT i to send mean mean email to even bad mr Gee. I am to be man or honor and greace. I am very shamed or behavior. Pleae to forgive.
    your unworthy friend,

I see the ASEM from when I was drunk

mr Hayman

Sorry to send more email to you. My heads hurting much awfully. Hwo you to have email I sends to mr Gee?b I did sends to you and not to mr Gee?

your unworthy friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Are you with the money gramm number now so that you can give it to me now,i waited for you yesterday but i didnt see the number.
    everybody is avoiding mr gee,me too i dont want anything to come between me and him because he is wicked and bad.
    I am waiting for the number now.

Your Good friend
    Daniel Haymond

I am pretty hung over

mr Hayman
    I am not to having money gramms number rights now. MY to drink much lots saki wine and felling so so so bad now. I not to have drink such saki wine since big 38 parallel party near Panmumjon in loved North Koreaa many years old. Oh Mr Haman, I feeling really reallly really bads now. I try to gettts to go to money store today but not to want prety moneystore lady to see Kim Jong-il in so bad hurting. Do you have pretyy lady Mr Hayman. You are to be very nice mans. I bet yoi to have a very nnice and pretty misses Hayman. Police mans from Denver has to called me today to. They said what I was doing at moneystore in Denver with so much of the moneys? I tell them I hvae business deal with good friend mr Hayman. THey to ask about what deal and i to tell them I verry sick from saki wine and they to call later maybe tomorrow They will to call me later and have more question to asking. Can I to tell them I wins big moeney prize? I will do what you say for me to do. I must to be able to get millions dollars THANKS to you!!1!!
    your unworth friend,
    Kim JOng-il

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."

Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
32MBToolkit
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch 7: Mr Gee's Boss, Mr Gee and the Police

He leaves me alone – guess he assumes he'll get nowhere today. Then I get an email from Mr Gee's boss!

mr Haymon
    This is to be Kim Jong-il. I am to be feel much to very better now. Today my head was to hurting very very bad and I was to very sick from too much saki wine. My head is bit much better but I to feeling still like rat is intoside my tummy.
    Now I am to be ready to go to see pretty lady at moneygramm now to send to 9225 dollar for you to ms Julie. I come to check to see if I see emails from you and found 2 emails not from you.
    Is mr Clapett you big boss? He say I now to send promotion fees to mr Gee and them to send more of all money 9255 that you to tell me to send to ms Julie I should to send to mr Gee. But you to say mr Gee is bad and mr Clampet say mr Gee is to be OK charlie. I have not to write to him email. What to do for now?
    Please to ask you to take apology for many of bad behave of me last yesterday.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:59:09 PM
    Subject: Regarding your lottery winnings

Mr Kim Jong-il

My name is J. Cosgood Clampett. I am the Head Manager and Director of
    the UK National Lottery. I am the head of the place where Mr Gee works.

I am upset that you are in this dispute between Mr Gee and other men
    under my department. There is no reason for you to worry. Your million
    dollars prize is safe and still is certified to be paid to you after the
    particulars are agreed upon and transacted.

To prevent any more problems, I am directing you NOT to pay ANY MONEY
    not certified by me, the head Director. I wish that you pay Mr Gee the
    promotions fee of $1,250 (twelve hundred and fifty) united states
    dollars. In a second payment, you should send Mr Gee any amounts of
    money that anyone else in the National Lottery has directed you to pay.
    You are also to send to Mr Gee their names and email address so they may
    be dealt with.

DO NOT PAY ANYONE BUT MR GEE. Please email me back with your questions
    and act fast so we can pay you the prize money.

Dr. J. Cosgood Clampett
    Head Manager and Director
    the UK National Lottery

And a follow-up from Mr Gee

mr Hayman
    This is to be other email I to get from mr Gee and mr Clampert. Mr Clampertt to tell me to send all money to mr Gee. I not to think but I want to get bug money prize. But I look for to my email and you never to send me big money prize winner letter. Could you to please to send some letter or picture of big money prize check. You are my good friend but mr Clampett make me to woory just to little some bit.
    I will now go to see pretty money lady to get to send to the moneys but not send to anyones until I can to here what to do. I am very confuse.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:04:56 PM
    Subject: Mr Kim Jong-il

Mr Kim Jong-il

You should now have seen a email from my boss Dr J Cosgood Clampett. He
    has directed me to tell you to send us your promitional fee of $1,250
    united states dollars as fast as you can. I am waiting on your payment
    so we can release your million dollars prize to you.

He also said to me that you are to send us the name and email of anybody
    else you are emailing at the National Lottery. You are also to send me
    the payment informations from Western Union or Moneygramm for any
    payments they have instructed you to send to claim your prize.

Please tend to this matter immediately. We are waiting to send your
    money to you and if you do not send the fees you will have to lose the
    prize money now.

Mister Gee

And an email from Henry Avery, Homicide Detective in Denver.

mr Hayman
    This is to be Kim Jong-il. I to see this email for to me. mr Avery to ask me to say to answer some question on when I at moneystore and bad mans soot all every mans BANK BANK BANK. Very loud. I was to be very scare!!!! He want to me to tell answer so I ask to you what help to me.
    1) For what purpose were you in Denver?
    I, Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il, was to in Denvers to make computer business with partner in export to Africa businesss.
    2) For what purpose were you in the Western Union the morning of the incident?
    I, Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il, was to send $9255 money fee to mr Hayman and ms Julie for to send me UK National Lottery prize of 400 pounds of moneys that mr Hayman say is 1,600,000 american dollar
    3) If you were there to send money, to whom was the money to be sent?
    It was to send $9225 to mr Hayman the ficiciary officer and ms Julie at the UK National Lottery.
    4) For what purpose were you sending money to the afforementioned party?
    My LUCKY WINNER!!!! UK National Lottery!!! and win big money prize. Must to pay to bank money fee to send big money prize to me.
    5) Do you have any reason to believe the person you were attempting to send money to is in any way connected with this crime?
    NO NO NO.!!!!!!!!! mr Hayman is to be very nice man and good friend to me. He nice and honest and not mr Haymen ever to try to kill any mans.
    This is what I to say to mr Henery police man? OK is to you?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 6:19:47 PM
    Subject: Western Union Murder Investigation

Dear Mr Jong-il
    Thank you for your cooperation in our investigation to the multiple homicide at the Western Union location in Denver. We are pursuing leads on several suspects in this investigation. We cannot say any more at this time.

The Denver Homicide Squad has completed your background investigation and we have concluded you are no longer a person of interest in this investigation. We appreciate your full cooperation in this matter.

I still must complete a report on your involvement, limited to your presence at the scene during the crime. Please return by email the answers to the following:

5) Do you have any reason to believe the person you were attempting to send money to is in any way connected with this crime?

These questions are simply formalities to complete my report. Please respond promptly.
    Respectfully -
    Henry Avery
    First Investigating Detective
    Homicide Squad
    Denver Police Department

He warns me of the wicked ways of the world and assures he is my friend.

I have been your good friend for sometime now,i dont want you to answer anybody for now untill you get your big money from my office,i am the person that will give you the money and not bad man gee and his boss.
    dont answer them anymore because they are all animals and hi jackers of money.dont talk to them again.the first thing you are to do now is to send me the payment details today and dont send it to any body else.i repeat dont send it to anybody because those people are liar and they dont like you.
    you are my very good friend and i will always want the best for you.i want you to reply me now.
    Dont discuss any big money with the western union,tell them you donthave the time now to talk to them.they are all wicked.
    Go to any post office and send it there through money gramm or western union.

He then edits my responses to the police.

I, Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il, was to in Denvers to make computer business with partner in export to Africa businesss.

I, Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il, was to send money to my friend mr Hayman and ms Julie

It was to send to mr Hayman

He is helping me in a project in the united kingdom

NO NO NO.!!!!!!!!! mr Hayman is to be very nice man and good friend to me. He nice and honest and not mr Haymen ever to try to kill any mans.

This is what I to say to mr Henery police man? OK is to you?

Ch 8: He Really Does Care

I finally notice he has not closed with "your good friend" on recent emails. I think he is mad at me for getting drunk.

mr Hayman
    Please to thank you for help. You are to be very good friend. Maybe we can to visit and drink little saki wine after I to get big money check. But sometime I to drinks to much little saki wine. ha ha. I was to feelling very much bad yerterdays. Have you ever to dink saki wine?
    I will to go to moneygramms today and to see pretty lady and to send 9255 to you today. Can you do as I ask and to send a winner letter or picture of big money check. I know you to tell me mr Gee and mr dr other man is very very very bad mans. But I never to see anythings official and certify to say I a winner. As my good friiend I must to have help. I think I must to need for something to say I win money and not to steal it.
    I go today after I to finish computer business meeting.
    Thanks to you.
    Are you to be mad at me? You not to write your good friend or some at to the end of email??
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Why can't I tell the police about the lottery?

mr Haymans
    OK. This is to what I tell police mans. Why I not to say I win big money prize?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il.

you can tell them you win big money,but i dont want anybody to share out of the money with you.you are my friend and i want only you to have your money because you are the winner.dont mind them its gee claiming it his boss,i told you before he is a bad man.

Now he wants to make sure I know he is my friend

I will be leaving for the bank now so that i can tell them to scan you the cheque,but i will send you the certificate of you winning now.I am very very very sorry for not puting your best friend at the end of the letter.

Your good friend
    Your good friend
    Your good friend
    Your good friend
    Your good friend
    Your good friend
    Your good friend

Daniel Haymond.

How are you?i hope you went to the money gramm successfully,i am waiting for you so that i can take the money number to the bank and then tell the bank to scan your cheque for you before sending it today.i will try and get a pretty lady too for my self.
    Thank you from your real and nice friend.

Daniel Haymond.

Then I get this! Retained formatting as it was so special

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

From your good friend.

Daniel Haymond.

I wonder about that message (but don't want to discourage any more goofy stuff)

mr Hayman
    That was to be very nice email to send. Did you to send to me and not to ms Julie for accidently? I to think this is big kind of email I must to send to pretty lady. I think that you so say you like the prett ladys and not pretty mans? I think to be sure that what you to say and you to send this because I to be you good friend.
    Thanks be to you.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Time to show him the money again.

mr Hayman
    I must to forget to email and to say I was to be VERY brave tody and go to moneygram store. I was VERY scare but go to to anyways. And I talk to pretty lady and to give money for my good friend so you can to send me big money prize. THANKS TO YOU!!!
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

How are you this morning?i hope you slept well and hope you dreamt of the pretty lady in money gramm.
    i waited for the money reference number but you didnt send it,i hope you have it with you now so i can finish up your big win money to you.
    take care of your self and have a wonderful day.

Your precious friend
    Daniel Haymond.

No response to questioning his manhood at all! No response to hint of scammers. No response to the computer business that he KNOWS is a scam. This guy is a rock.

mr Hayman
    Please to ask I so SORRY. I think to have to mail to you things. I so crazy stupid some of the times. I give to moneygram the moneys $9522. Then Pretty lady for to give me papers to read and sign Kim Jong-il. My english not is too good so I just to sign because pretty lady tell me I should to do it because of so many bad criminal on internet like mr Gee. She to say there were like 419 criminal or some. I think not a lot to have 419 criminals in internet. I to think there are many more like 5000 or 6000 criminal. She say she send to email me papers for you but I not to see them in emails for me. SO sorry. I for to be very fast in send to you on first when I to see I have emails from pretty lady.
    But this is funny. ha ha. I might to forget to tell for to you last night. And you forget to send certificate of winning for to me yesterdays. I think it is your turn for to go first! ha ha.
    But guess to what you know about pretty lady? She to say she go on dates with Kim Jong-il!!! I so happy!! Big money check and pretty lady! Business just to selling 50 more computer in to africa newspapers!! I go into moneystore even I to be so scare and I to do anyways!!! I to feeling really really goood!!!! So I to shopping all to last night and to buy new suit, new shoe, new coats, new glasses, new sexy underpant for me for pretty lady (ha ha)!
    And I got an emails form you to saying flowers and rain on me to make me beautiful. First I to think you to say I to be ugly! How do you think I to be ugly? But then I to think you are very good friend and you not to be mena and say I to be ugly. That you to try to be very nice emails to get but I thinking - maybe you like the pretty mans and I not shouls be to you talking about pretty ladys. It is to be OK for with with me if you are gay.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

I got your mail and i am happy you are fine,we will discuss about that later maybe when i come to pay you a visit.
    when are you expecting the number from pretty lady today or you can just go there now and collect the money number,i dont want any thing to delay us again about this winning big money.
    your pretty lady will have a nice time too when you are become rich.i await your reply so i can finish up everything today.

waiting your early reply.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

Ch 9: The DIMWIT Battle and Mr Doodyhead

This included all DIMWIT attachments: instructions, photo card and 3 part forms

mr Hayman
    I to be so sorry that these have to come to you so slower. I to get them to night from pretty lady at moneygramm store.
    I to give her $9,255 and sign paper that she to say I need to sign. She to send to me these and say to me I send these papers for to you so to keep bad mr Gee and other criminal bad mans from steal money.
    She to say to please send back to me and I to take to moneygram store for to make money to you now. I tell to her that I win big moneys and I take her to nice dinners when I to be very richs man. I SO VERY EXCITE !!! I to be riches man and may be to get little some hoo hoo from pretty lady!!! ha ha.
    PLEASE TO SEND AS FAST AS CAN. I WIN BIG MONEYS!!! THANKS TO YOU AND NATIONAL LOTTERY!!!!
    I to send password in a nother emails now.
    May be too I not to pay close attentions but I never to see the big winning certificational letters from you or GIANTS big money check pictures. Pretty lady to tell me there are many bad criminals and I to be very very very careful. I to tell her you are to be good friend but she make me to PROMISE TO GOD that I to get security and certificational letters before I to send more moneys. Thsnk be to you for to help. I not wan tot make pretty lady to think bad to me.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

--- Norma Baker wrote:
    > From: "Norma Baker"
    > To: Kim Jong-il
    > Subject: DIMWIT forms
    > Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:01:57 -0400
    >
    > Mr Jong-il
    > It was a pleasure to see you today. I am truly sorry for your horrible experience in Denver I am so very happy your are safe.
    > As I mentioned, the US Transaction Security Bureau (TSB) lauanched a new security program in February of this year to assist our new citizens in securely sending money via MoneyGram and other services.
    > I have processed your DIMWIT request for $9,255 to be sent to Daniel Hayman. Attached are the DIMWIT forms for you to provide to the DIMWIT recipient. Please also send DIMWIT password I sent you today.
    > To be safe, DO NOT SEND THE ESCROW RECEIPT TO ANYONE. DO NOT SEND THE PASSWORD AND THE DIMWIT FILES IN THE SAME EMAIL.
    > Please stop by and let me know if you have any questions. And I would love to have dinner with you.
    > Sincerely -
    > Norma Jean Baker
    > Manager of Transfer Services
    > MoneyGram International Inc.
    >
    > <attachments>
    > USGOVTSBDIMWIT8026HDPT99352PDF.pdf
    > USGOVTSBDIMWIT8026HDPT99352CARD.pdf
    > USGOVTSBDIMWIT8026HDPT99352INSTR.pdf

[INSERT DIMWIT IMAGES]

Attached the password jpg for DIMWIT forms

mr Hayman
    I put to her the secret moneygramms password that pretty lady say for to send to you.
    I SO VERY VERY EXCITE!!!
    your good frined,
    Kim Jong-il

He does not like DIMWIT security?

How are you today? i am suppose to be your trusted friend but you dont trust me,you were suppose to send me the escrow reciept but you didnt.
    Pls my boss is complaining of you not sending the reference number on the form you filled at the money gramm store.kindly send it now so that he will not be angry anymore.i am still your good friend and will always be.i told you before that you have to keep all informations safe but you keep telling people.if i cannot get the number this morning then you will be using the western union money transfer.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

Attached MG receipt

mr Hayman
    My to be so sorry. Attach is to be the papers pretty moneygram lady to give me. I send to you now. Please to forgive to me for being so to stupid.
    Pretty lady say you must to send to me back papers and 2 picture. Please to send now so I can to go back and to see again. ha ha!! I go to dates with pretty lady!!! I to be richs man now!!! THANKS TO YOU NATIONAL LOTTERY!!!
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

[insert mg receipt]

mr Hayman
    Did you to get the other money paper picture i for to send to you? I must not to see other papers back for pretty moneygram lady. I wants to got to asking for date and she will sure must will ask for papers for I send to you.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

He wants to split the payment and send by WU to avoid DIMWIT forms

You are going to send the fee of 9,225 into 3 places which means you will send the money to this three names for 3000 dollars each.we have decided to use western union now because we could not open all what you sent. I sent you the certificate of your winning in the attachment.kindly tell the money gramm lady that you are not sending any money to us anymore then you can go to the western union and send the fee.this is more important,so we have to keep it confidential and safe for you only.
    make sure you send this fee and send us the western union MTCN number along side too.

1. MR FIDEL EDWARD.
    2. MRS BEATRICE OXFORD
    3. MR BILL YOUNGERS

If you send all the money once there will be a delay collecting this fee from them,so we need it urgently so that the bank can send it to you soon.all other winners have collected their winnings and you are the only one remaining.No winner have made us to pass through this process before collecting their fee through money gramm so you have to use western union money transfer immediately.

Thanks for your maximum cooperation.
    Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

mr Hayman
    I am very dissapoint to see letter about money problems. My to give now pretty lady 9522 for to send to you. She say I must to be safety and for not to let bad mas like to mr Gee to get to do these thing. Now you to ask for that I to go embarrissing and to tell no for to her. Must will be to very embarriss. My good friend mr Udo not to have problem to opening safety paper. Maybe there to be some thing wrong with for your computers? I can to sell new computers for to you if you need. Maybe I to send wrong I send to you agin.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

mr Hayman
    My to be so sorry but you to forget to for attach certicications winning to email too.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Tell her not to include that dimwit password that she should just provide the money gramm details or if you cannot tell her then you must go to the western union now and make the payment of the amount then you can as well collect the money from her later.i am sending you the certificate in attachment.it is not an embarasment is a serious matter about big money so you have to be ast about it.tell her not to worry that mr. Gee will not get the money that i am the one you are sending it to.my colleagues in the office have been expecting your fee so that it can be processed to you this week.we will talk about the computer later.

Your nice friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

mr Hayman
    I to try password and it to work just dandy fine. Please to try agin. I not to want to go to moneylady and to tell her my good friend cannot to be able to use simple paper. I to see them and not to hard for to keep money from get steal. She to say 500 some crook try to get moneys and not safe. Do you want to helps me for to keep moneys safe? I to tell her your were good friend to me and would wan tto keep all moneys for us to be not steal? And ony just 1 has to password. You to do other and I try to see of only to 1 that to have password can i get not to have passwords.
    My for to be to send agin so if to be bad computer.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Give me the password let me try it here,just type it in a message and send it now.thank you

I am sorry its giving us a problem here and we dont like this kind of stress,its me so you dont need to be scared that mr gee will get the money.
    find a way please.

Your good friend.

M0CRET1ABMAC5EHT

Mr Hayman
    Here it is to be. I to think I know maybe the problems. This is one to be 0 is to be a numbers not to be letters O. ha ha. I bet that to be it. mr Hayman you are to be so silly. I hope to Jesus donkey for mr Gee not to see.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Why do you have to treat us like this,you know we have helped you so much in this matter and i especially.we have been trying to open but not opening,it say non usa agent meaning i cannot open it here in the united kingdom.you have to tell her that we could not open it that you trust me and she should just give you the reference number so that we can get the charges fast and you get you winning fast too.think about it and let me know what to do.
    we have tried for you and we waited for a long time when you travelled to denver and now we are still facing difficulties.
    i promise you that if you can do it Mr. Gee is not going to see anything at all and it a promise to you.you are my friend.
    if you dont want her to be embarrased you can tell her to give you back the money that you are no more sending the fee to us.then you can now go to western union and send which is the easiest way to collect money here in the united kingdom.
    Act fast because mrs julie have been complaining that you are slow and she has not filled a form like that before in her entire life before collecting money.
    The money gramm lady is a female and you are above her in all so you have to act like a man now and get what will make her be with you forever.take care your precious friend.

Daniel Haymond.

mr Hayman
    you are to be very funny now. I not to get joker first but now I to know. you not to have any problems for with passwords bu tyou just to SAY you to have the problems. ha ha. I to know now as for to because mr Udo not to have problems and he my good friend but ... let for to say he is not to be the white most rice in the bowl. ha ha. he very very nice but he is as too smart as western unions lady is to be pretty !!!! you are very funny mans!!!

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

You make me laugh too and i like you anyway.may be i have to install the new version of pdf so that i can view everything about it on another computer.just give me some time to get back to you.
    Reply me .
    Your are special
    Daniel Haymond.

I like the way you talk to me and it shows you are a true friend,i will try my possible best to find a version of pdf that can open this attachments so that i can fill the form for collecting of fee.i am your friend and i pray it lasts forever.
    your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

HSBC Bank Plc, UK
    London N10 3RX,
    United Kingdom.

Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il,

Good day and Welcome to the HSBC Bank PLC. We are in reciept of your bank transfer.It got to us that you sent the charges through money gramm and getting it here i very difficult because we have not heard or we have not done any thing like that before.Every body is busy right here in the offices and i dont think anyone can be troubling himself about the filling of form and taking of photograph and other informations for your own winning,thats improper,when we have alot of work here in the office.
    It will be fine if you can make everything easy for your agent that you will be sending the money through.
    The bank is ready to send the money to you as soon as you can make us get the fee without stress or something then you will get your winning too without stress.I will be happy to hear from you.
    Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bank Manager.
    Moody Stuart
    HSBC Bank Plc.

mr Hayman
    I to try password and it to work just dandy fine. Please to try agin. I not to want to go to moneylady and to tell her my good friend cannot to be able to use simple paper. I to see them and not to hard for to keep money from get steal. She to say 500 some crook try to get moneys and not safe. Do you want to helps me for to keep moneys safe? I to tell her your were good friend to me and would wan tto keep all moneys for us to be not steal? And ony just 1 has to password. You to do other and I try to see of only to 1 that to have password can i get not to have passwords.
    My for to be to send agin so if to be bad computer.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

mr Doody Head Liar Man mr Gee

I not to know who you are to be. I think you are to be bad mr Gee or some as because my good friend mr Hayman say to he will to help to keep all to everything to very securely and not to have bad internet of criminals steeling the moneys so as I not for to get big money prize and you must to be a liar and a big green cheater and little mans with no pee pee because you wants to steeling mr Haymans money fee.

NO NO NO you are to be mr Gee. I say to you for many time GO AWAY mr Gee!!!

I am for to send this to mr Hayman to. !!! He is smart mans and will make you goes to jail!!!! GO AWAY MR GEE !!! YOU DOODY HEADS PEE PEE HEADS LIARS MAN !!!

How are you?that is the bank manager,they contacted me about the charges and i told them all that happened and they said they will not prefer money gramm anymore,that they prefer western union or the money gramm reference number so as to make sure you get your money fast.
    I told you this before and i know you can do it,just tell pretty woman that you are no more sending the money or she should give you the money gramm reference number which the bank want from us now.dont ignore any message from this emails.

xxx @consultant.com
    xxx @live.com

They are real and good people too,you have to reply the bank manager back and explain to him now so that you can get your money fast.

your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

ms Stuard

Please to take apologize for mail to call you Doodyhead. My was to think you were to be nasty bad mr Gee.

your unworthy friend,
    Kim Jong-il

mr Hayman

I had to have real greatly day. I wents to have the dinner with pretty moneystore lady!!! It was to be very nice and ...... she to kisses me to!!! I very happy!!!! ha ha. May be next times we for to make hoo hoo!!! And I to do a little like you to ask I to was telling her that i had big serious project with some mans mr Hayman that was to be very very important but I NOT to tell her projects was my to win bg money secret. And sshe to tell me she was so to happy that I was to being careful like with good friend mr Udo for to do securitys and she like smart mans like me. I cannot to her tell that you cannot to do easy password and not to want to do it. PLEASE I not to want to be much very embarrass for me and for you to tell her we not to be smart about criminals liking me Gee. I am wait for secure paper so can to send moneys and that I to get BIG MONEY CHECK !!!! THANKS TO YOU NATIONAL LOTTERY!!!!

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

How are you today?i hope you are fine?it weekend and i just want to say hi to you.miss ya

Your good friend
    Daniel Haymond.

Dear Kim Jong-il,
    You were lucky you apologised quicky,we wanted to return your cheque to the UK national lottery board account.Mr. Daniel Haymond have been telling us about you that you are a good man and that we should make sure you get your winning fast,you were not suppose to send the money to daniel haymond,you were suppose to send it to the bank for the charges of your winning.
    So you have to change the recievers name to Moody Stuart so that i can collect it from our bank here,as we operate western union it will be good if you send it through western union so that it will be easy for me.
    Sending this charges to us,we do not need a form to fill before getting the charges because other winners paid their fee and we didnt fill any form for them and they are all happy now.
    So kindly send it through western union tomorrow with my name,you have to split the money into 3 three places and then i can recieve them in three places at the same time.
    This is a final notice from us and if you refuse to abide with this we will return your money to the UK national lottery account and the 740 dollars you paid earlier on will be returned to you.I want to tell you that you need to be fast so that you can get the winning before wednesday.
    The next message you will send me must be the western union details for the payment of 3,200usd into 3 places with my name MOODY STUART and everything will be fine with us all.

Thank you for your maximum cooperations.

MOODY STUART.

mr Hayman,

Thanks be to you, mr Hayman. You are to be a very good friend to Kim Jong-il. Please for you to help your good friend, me, with mean mr Bank Doodyhead. Pretty lady to tells me I am smart mans to be internet safe and now mr Doodyhead want for to criminal to steel moneys for bank fee. I to think he not care about Kim Jong-il and is just to be very lazy man.

your good frined,
    Kim Jong-il

mr Moody Stewarts

This is to be Kim Jong-il. I was to did apologizes but now may be I think I not to should have to do. You are be very means person and not to be tell me the truths. I to have win big money prizes and mr Hayman says it for to be my moneys and send me winner certificateacations. I put one copy of winner paper and you can to see it to be for me only and not for you to messing with.

You are just to be some persons that are working for bank and not to should be mess with my big money prizes. I call to you banks and managers lady to tell me I can to pay banker fee money any ways I want can and I should to pay in a most securely way and that pretty moneygrams lady is smart to and that any moneys for to be sending to you should be for a DIMWIT. I not to be big dummay and have to mr Gee steeling big money prize NO NO NO!

AND I not to send you $740. I to have send $785.36 so you not to know nothing of Kim Jong-il business. If you are to messing with mys big money prize I to telling mr Hayman and he to elling bank boss of you and you to get FIRE! I am to send to this to mr Hayman and for ms Julie!

I go to moneystore and have to them refix the moneygramms papers. I send to you for here. So you must to make securely paper for back to me and you must to get money of moneygrams for banker fee and send to me my big money prizes.

Thanks be to you mr Moddy Stuarts. I hopes for you to having a very nices day sir.

Big Money Prize Winners from National Lottery

Ch 10: An Unlikely Partnership

5/5 = offer NOK partnership

mr Hayman

You have to are very good friend to Kim Jon-il. I like to that I win big money prizes and will be rich man when I to gets money but banking mans is to being very hard much. But even when I to get money I make to be rich but not so much moneys for to makes you riches to. Because of this is I have ideas for to make with you for me to be more riches and YOU TO BE RICHES TO!!!! I think this is to be very very very good idea to make my good friend riches to like me.

mr Barrister sends to me letters with big money deal that he to say is 100% riskey free. He to have banks account with $27 millions dollars and when I if to say I nexts of kin. I not to know what that to be but I will to find how it means. But if I saying I to be next of klins then I can have banks account and he will to give me 40% that is some like moneys $10.8 millions. THAT LOTS OF MONEY and is money much to make ME riches and make YOU riches to.

This is vcery good nice to thinks that BOTH ME AND YOU WILL BE HAVING MORE BIG MONEY. But I have to must paying lawyers fee to make papers for next of kins. So I to be thinking that you and me to partners and splitting 50/50. Lawyer fee is to being $18,000. I can to make have $16,000 just right now. But because you to be are good friend and not to having lots of moneys I pay for $16,000 lawyer for us to both and not to payng mr Doodyhead bank fee money and you to help to paying just only $2000. Then we both to getiing some like $4 or 5 millions EACH!!! and not just tome to getting $1millions pounds.

This I am to do for my good friend, mr Haymans. Can we to partners for making deal?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

> Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:09:33 +0200
    > Subject: GET BACK TO ME ASAP
    > From: [email protected]
    >
    > FROM BARRISTER STEVE OKON CHAMBERS,
    > LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND PUBLIC NOTARY &
    > HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
    > SUITE 206 OMEGA PLAZA, APAPA
    > LAGOS -NIGERIA.
    > It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise. This is because we have not met before but i am inspired to sending you this email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us. However, Here is my name, Barrister Steve Okon,the personal Attorney to the late Engr.Steve Albert a national of Isle of Man in UK, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 1996,my client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident,Since then I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate all my clients extended elatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client.Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. articularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued! at about U$27.million U.S dollars(Twenty Seven million U.S. America dollars).Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to pr! ese! nt you as the next of kin of the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at U$27 million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You are required to bring the following informations to enable me perfects the documents in your favour.write to this email address for security purpose [email protected]
    > (1)Your full name
    > (2)Your contact Address
    > (3)Age
    > (4)Occupation
    > (5) Your private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.
    > Yours Faithfully,
    > Barrister Steve Okon (Esq)
    >

5/5 = Hayman accepts deal

Thank you very much for always thinking good things for me as your good friend,i am very happy for all what you have done and more in advance in my life.i am very much interested in this business deal you just intoduced me into
    About the money you ask me to pay as my part in this business i will contact them now to tell them to hold on for 2 days so that i can look for the money to borrow and i will call my friend as soon as possible i he can give me the money.
    I saw the message from barr steve and i believe its 100 percent risk free. I will contact him notify him to hold on till I get my part of the money for the lawyers fee.
    Since we are partners now you must agree with what am writing to barr steve and you do the same by sending me all the massages you are sending to him so that we can work as a team.
    As you said your money is ready so will make sure I get mine latest tuesday evening

5/5 = I expected Hayman to decline. So now I need to scramble to create a NOK bait.

mr Barrister

I am to be very interest in this big money deal. Can you for to send me more informations. I to be having a partner, mr Hayman, who is also to be interest.
    Good friend and me say to share all money each. Please to sending replys very fast now.

Kim Jong-il

> Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:09:33 +0200
    > Subject: GET BACK TO ME ASAP
    > From: [email protected]
    >
    > FROM BARRISTER STEVE OKON CHAMBERS,
    > LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND PUBLIC NOTARY &
    > HIGH COURT REPRESENTATIVE
    > SUITE 206 OMEGA PLAZA, APAPA
    > LAGOS -NIGERIA.
    > It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise. This is because we have not met before but i am inspired to sending you this email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us. However, Here is my name, Barrister Steve Okon,the personal Attorney to the late Engr.Steve Albert a national of Isle of Man in UK, who used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company(SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 1996,my client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the accident,Since then I have made several enquiries to several Embassies to locate all my clients extended elatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are the only surviving relation of my client.Otherwise the Estate he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. articularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued! at about U$27.million U.S dollars(Twenty Seven million U.S. America dollars).Conseqently,The bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the the relatives for over several years now.I seek your consent to pr! ese! nt you as the next of kin of the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at U$27 million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as your government may require. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You are required to bring the following informations to enable me perfects the documents in your favour.write to this email address for security purpose [email protected]
    > (1)Your full name
    > (2)Your contact Address
    > (3)Age
    > (4)Occupation
    > (5) Your private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.
    > Yours Faithfully,
    > Barrister Steve Okon (Esq)

5/5 = create a bogus response for NOK barrister

mr Barrister

Thanks be to you for to respond back my emails. Like I was to be for say you I have one good friend mr Hayman who I have to asking to be partner on big moneys deal from you. Thanks be to you for to okaying it to be. mr Hayman askk for he to be inkluded on all email for me to you so I to putting his names here. Good friend and me say to share all money each. But because I have moneys and mr Hayman is still not big man he not to have any moneys lot so OK to I pay more than for him to pays.

Please to telling us about how can to get big money now. When we to have finsh dealing can you to sends our money parts to mr Hayman in London Kingdom and parts for to me in States of America?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/5 = more BS to establish a NOK story. Included Mugatu's email so he could assist if needed

mr Hayman

I send to mr Barrister the partners notify and he says it to be OK for to him. His names is to be mr Barrister and he ask to uses new email address. His address ask to be xxx .

He has to were asking me for to pay fees by moneygrams and I to was telling him I NOT ANY BIG MONEY BUSH. So I needing to get partners for to get bog money.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il.

And I was to thinking ... maybe I was to nasty mans to Doody and I could it use extra lottry millions dollars. May be we can to do that to anyways.

Cc: Daniel Haymond <[email protected]>
    Sent: Monday, May 5, 2008 5:57:18 PM
    Subject: Fw: big money deals that for you to send me
    mr Barrister

Thanks be to you for to respond back my emails. Like I was to be for say you I have one good friend mr Hayman who I have to asking to be partner on big moneys deal from you. Thanks be to you for to okaying it to be. mr Hayman askk for he to be inkluded on all email for me to you so I to putting his names here. Good friend and me say to share all money each. But because I have moneys and mr Hayman is still not big man he not to have any moneys lot so OK to I pay more than for him to pays.

Please to telling us about how can to get big money now. When we to have finsh dealing can you to sends our money parts to mr Hayman in London Kingdom and parts for to me in States of America?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/5 = Hayman volunteers to manage the whole NOK transaction; mentioned willingness to travel

(I begin to wonder if he is really hooked or is wise and just screwing with me now)

Thank you for involving me in this business,i will like to monitor them about the business and when the transfer will be done into our various account.I am happy now that i want to be a millionaire through my good friend.
    Always send me any message you want to send to them,so that i can confirm it and then reply you if you are to send it or not.Since you have your own money and i am expecting my own soon you will have to send them your own today so that they will not take the business away from us then i can balance them their own as soon as i get the 2000 dollars for the lawyers fee.
    Sending the money at once will be better so that we can get our money at once into our bank account.
    You can as well pay the money into my bank account so that i can add the 2000 dollars to it for the lawyers fee immediately.If you are okay with this i think it will be better because i am closer to them than you are,cos london is closer to nigeria so that i can send it to them in full amount of 18,000 thousand dollars.I will even travel down to them to see and monitor this business for our sake.
    Tell them that after i send them the 18,000 dollars i am going to travel down to nigeria to monitor the transfer of money into my account and to my very good friend account too.
    As my good friend i know you are a busy person,dont try to bother your self about this business i will have the chance to monitor them and i am ready to travel any where just to be sure we have the money for both of us.
    Thank you for your email and i await your reply immediately.

5/5 = I need time to think (really) so I make excuse and drop that the computer business is a problem. I have mentioned my partner, Udo, on several occations going back a few weeks.

mr Hayman

Thanks be to you for to thinking suchs so good plan. I will to read more again in morning. This has to been not so good day for me. I am very stressing of computers business now. And mr Doodyhead bank mans is not for to nice for me. I must to go to bed. Very tire.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6

How are you today? i hope you are fine and you have a sweet night rest.i am wishing you a happy and a nice day in advance.this is from your very good friend.

5/6

How are you? i am angry with you because you refuse to send me an email today.i have been waiting to hear from you.take care of your self and have a nice day too.

your one and only friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/6 = I have my plan but want the idea to take over for Udo to be his idea. I also want him to BEG to go to Nigeria to manage the NOK deal.

mr Hayman

I am to being very sorry. Please for to forgive. This has to being not so good day again more. Computers businesses suck weenie and mr Udo not to being nice for to me as you. I have to been think on you most greatest plans and am to be OK Joe with ideas. I must to having emails for to mr Barrister and tells to him that you to helping me and must to get some how money more for boxing and send to kin next and try for applicaiton to filling out for mow. You can to di it for me and I to sending to you as you english much to better very good. I got to moneygrams and to tell pretty lady to switches moneygrams back for to you and I to adding more to making my parts for deals. You never to telling me that you to like or not to liking saki wine? Maybe we can to share drinking whan we are to both riches mans.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6 = He wants to go to Africa. And asks me to pay $16,000 to a bank account? I am getting confused.

I got your mail and i am very happy about it,i will be here for you, any thing you want me to do for you just tell me and i will do it.
    Send the form to me so that we can fill it together,you said you went to money gramm,did the pretty woman give you the money gramm reference number? if she didnt give you go and collect the money back and we will find a better way of sending it to me.
    I like sakki wine too and maybe soon we will sit together as friends to drink together,i will want us to be fast with this so that they will not choose some body else for the next of kin.
    i will be expecting the 2000 dollars in my account today so i want you to go and send the 16,000 dollars to the account too so that i can contact them with the 18,000 dollars for the lawyer fee.Like i told you before that you dont have to worry your self about this whole thing i will handle it make sure we get our money inside our account soon and we can be together and drink.
    I know you are always busy on computer busines and i dont want you to get stress about everything i will send you an email each time to keep you updated.
    The account details is below and i will want you to go and pay it today and then you scan the payment slip for me so that i can show it for transfer confirmation.
    I will want you to do me a favour as a good friend and i will always do you a favour too,i dont want you to send money through money gramm again because money gramm is getting difficult now here.account is better so that it can be safe.thank you for being my friend and God will make you great and big in life.thats the account details below.

HSBC BANK
    Account Name: GND Trading Limited
    Sort Code: 40-45-08
    Account No. : 82168510
    United Kingdom.

Thank you for being my friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/6 = I insist on DIMWITS again and attach a Next of Kin corrupt fiel to buy a little time.

mr Hayman

I just to was talk to pretty money lady ...her name to be norma genebakers by the road ... ms pretty norma say to she very much nervous for my money and not that she to trusing much peoples as for manys people losing they moneys to some 400 criminals. I not to understand why she thinking there to be 400 criminal on internet and I think there to be many many many mores. She say to me for you to sending DIMWITS papers and she will to chaged forms but I must to bringing money more to store for her.

Why not you want to use moneygram. Are you not wanting to be safer with the moneys? Only dummy doody head like me Banking man will not like to be very safer with the moneys. You are not a dummy doody head I not to thinking.

I attach nex kins form. Please for you to looking and to telling me for what to writing.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6 = I rip a NOK letter from the PUBLISHED BAITS forum and sub in my details. Tryin got build a credible NOK bait but feel like I'm failing here.

mr Hayman

I have to sending you to the papers mr Barrister has send to me. This is to be emails. what shoud I be to telling him. He is now to telling me to not telling anyones and keepping secretcy where before he say to OK to have partner with you. what am I to doing? I not wanting to monkey up and loses big cash money.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

To: Kim Jong-il [email protected]
    Date: May 6, 2008 10:20 AM
    Subject: Application submitted

Dear Kim Jong-il,

I have gone this morning to the head office of the African Continental Bank Plc,with the application for the transfer of the $27M and was submitted and accepted by the bank in your name ( Kim Jong-il )
    The stage is now set and the bank will soon contact you, they have your phone number and email address. You will be asked some questions but you must not say anything until you have contacted me. So it will be always better that they send you emails instead of phone calls so that you will have the opportunity to talk to me first and give them answers later.

The fund will be wired within the shortest time possible, the bank will ask for certain clarifications which will not be any problems at all. I need your fullest co-operations so that we will have this transaction concluded within the next 10days or less.For the fact that I am still serving in this bank, I will like you to keep this transaction very confidential.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.You are required to bring the following informations to enable me perfects the documents in your favour. Answer to me by email or on the application I have attach.

(1) Your full name
    (2) Your contact Address
    (3) Age
    (4) Occupation
    (5) What business are you in
    (5) Your private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.
    (6) Religion
    (7) Married
    (Cool List any times you have been to Africa, country and times

Regards,

Eto Chukwu Barrister

5/6 = My problem is I have another big problem. I ask Hayman's if he'll provide advice. Maybe this will explain why I am detached and further his desire to travel.

mr Hayman

I am to thinking of some things on a bog problem I am to having. Please to asking you to for advices me as my good friend. You are to lookign like smart man and all my friend is to remain for loved North Korea. Please to asking your advices on problems for my business?

thanks be to you,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6 = he returns the parst of the NOK form I am to fill in

Just fill these informations below and send it to them , kindly send me a copy too before sending it to them now.you are in the best position to fill it.
    Thank you.

(1) Your full name
    (2) Your contact Address
    (3) Age
    (4) Occupation
    (5) What business are you in
    (5) Your private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.
    (6) Religion
    (7) Married
    (Cool List any times you have been to Africa, country and times

Daniel haymond.

5/6 = STALL.

Mr Hayman

Why is he to be asking so many question? Have you to getting my other emails for to ask on problem?

Are you to be still mads for to me. You not to saying your good friend. I not to knowing why you may to be mad for me. I was to be big money winner and then to get big money deal and I first tio thinking I not to need 10 millions dollars but can to share with good friend mr Hayman and not it not to looking like you are good friend. and you to say to me you can to be fillng forms and now to say not filling for me and i to asking for advicdes in big computers probklem and you not to sayign nothings for me. I very confuse with so to much ways now.

maybe to be your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6 = Have a plan. Let's move this along again. I WANT those DIMWIT forms!

mr Hayman

Please to returns DIMWIT so I can for to go to moneygram now to send for you to monay I have to sending with pretty Norma lady. PLEASE not to making me embarras with pretty lady and to going to mean ugly westerns unions lady. I can to getting other most moneys tomorrows. I not to be understanding what to doing withs accounts number you have to sending me today so I must want to sendign by moneygrams. Have you to getting your moneys to?

maybe your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/6 = Here fishy, fishy.

Tell me the problem about the computers business and i will give you a good advice,dont worry about that just count on me

your good friend.

5/6 = DIMWIT battle round #2

I have not gotten the money,tell pretty lady that your good friend does not need dimwit transaction,tell her you trust him very well and it is against our law here.
    money gramm is a service where money is sent through for pick up and not dimwit transactions.
    The UK national lottery board does not support that so you have to collect the reference number for me or you collect the money and go to the western union tomorrow.

Your good friend
    Daniel Haymond.

5/6 = He provides NOK answers for me to give (correcting my English)

(1) Your full name Kim Hong Ling Pau Jong-il
    (2) Your contact Address 310 Greenwich NY NY USA
    (3) Age 67
    (4) Occupation computer business
    (5) What business are you in computers sellings
    (5) Your private phone,mobile and fax numbers for easy communication. no phones
    (6) Religion jujubees
    (7) Married not married
    (Cool List any times you have been to Africa, country and times not gone

5/6 = request for funds

Promise me you will send the reference number first tomorrow morning and forget about the dimwit transaction,my boss is not really happy with that but i told him that you are a good man and that you must collect your money quick.

reply me
    your good friend.

5/6 = You are a DIMWIT Mr Hayman, I insist

mr Hayman,

Why security matters for to you boss now? Big money deals for between only good friends us. Security for to keeping out all bad mans. You not want to keeping safe for us? I not to understands why. You are to be smart man. But I promises to try to for see. But if I am to embarrass and pretty lady Norma makes to not happy with me then NO WAY CHARLIE we will to doing DIMWIT. I so to being close to making little some hoo hoo with prety ladys I not going to for nothing make do something so I not to getting it.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

32MBToolkit
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, looking forward to the rest! Lottery scams are tough to work for long, well done!

Easter Egg 2013
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ch 11 The Ugly Story of Mr Daniel Udo

5/7 = The Ugly Story of Mr Daniel Udo

mr Hayman,

Thansk be to you for to think to helping Kim Jon-il. Im am not so knowing what for to do. I will to trying to keep stories short and not fo rto take time from you on my bog problems.

When I to coming to immigrate to America I has benn to met nice mans from Africa some. He telling me he to have brother that was being in to same businesses as me. SO I making partners with brother of man. His name to be Daniel Udo. mr Udo has knowing newspaper who have need for to buy many computer and not to haveing cheaper places to buy. SO he to take computer order and I to have company making computer and ships computer to Africa. mr Udo picks up to shipment and giving to newpaper and he also to handling all of taxes and papers. He then to giving my parts of money. But now we have to making 2 computers for selling sample. Then newpaper wanting to buy 5 computers for us. SO I make sending to mr Udo and then we to 50/50 taxes fee for cargos naming change. Then other newspapers to orders 9 computer. SO I sending to mr Udo 9 computer and we are to using moneys from sellings of 5 computers to paying tax and fee name changes for 9 computer. Now newspaper wanting to orders 23 computers!! I was to being VERY happy at bigging orders. This is to be why I doing to Denver when I to seeing all everymans KILL. I wasvery scare. I not wanting to go into westerns unions no much more. But mr Udo not to sending money from selling for 9 so we can to paying taxes fee again!! I am not made of bug money bush!! But for I starts to think that mr Udo is not being good frined and I to think he are sell computers to newspaper and keep all tomoney for him and not to honest sending me right partners shares. I have to talk to newpapers and they telling me YES they wanting to buy but I never talking to see taxes or name changes fees. I to make think that mr Udo is bad mans. But I know have to sell 23 computers to newspaper in some name place call Legos that are to have shipping in soon time days. I ak not knowing what for to do and not am trust mor Udo more.

If you can idea thinking on what I night to do, please fro you to telling me. Thanks, be to you,

your good frined,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = Hayman volunterrs to help "monitor" Udo

as your good friend i will like to tell you that i need to veriiy Udo if he is a good man or a bad man,if you want me to travel down to check him for you,i will do it so that i can still monitor the next of kin transfer of money into our account.
    reply on what you think

Your good friend.

Daniel Haymond.

5/7 = Play a little hard to get on the Africa trip. It's asking too much.

mr Hayman

This is very kind and nice an respecting for you to making offer. I want not to makign your lifes more harder. I must to have to shipping 23 laptop computers very soon. It is long trip to make for such short times notify. I fell I can not askign you to doing this. Have you ever make traveling to Africas before? I not to have but would like to go for wild safaris trip one day maybe. I just not be trusting Udo and thinking he to taking computer and sell and taking money and to telling me lie to having to pay for taxes.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = he's all ready packing his bags

I have been to africa before and it cool there,it wont be hard for me now to go to africa once again to help my good friend.
    just tell me when you will be shipping the computers to so that i can be there too to verify them before they can get the computers.
    i am really sorry for all the troubles,just tell me when you will be sending it to them so that i can even help you in sending the money to you immediately without Udo making any move.

Daniel Haymond.

5/7 = getting his boss out of the way. This move I don't understand as he still wants me to send the lotto cash to his boss. I am quite puzzled ... in RL too.

I am happy now because my boss will be travelling to the united state tomorrow and i can now have the chance to face our own business,i mean our personal business which include the next of kin issue and the computers to africa.
    you are my best friend i want you to know that i will do anything for you and i will always watch your back.
    i will be preparing to travel down any moment from now but depending on when you are sending the laptops,and i think i should even be in charge of the laptop so that i give it to them in hand and they give me your money too to avoid lost of money.
    I dropped some amount of money for me,so i will be using it for the monitoring and the movement to africa soon,so you will have to give him the 9000 dollars and keep the remaining 500 for your self.
    You can send it through western union or you change the recievers name to his name and destination to usa too like this

RECIEVERS NAME: LESTER STRONG

please reply me back.

Are you raelly to being mr Hayman or are you to being mr Gee? If you are to being mr Gee then go away mr Gee. (If youare good friend mr Hayman I please to being sorry and please to email me one time more very quickly fast)

maybe your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = Here's the computer deal. Sweeten the pot and set the hook a little deeper. Who is Lester String?

I thinking you are to being mr Gee agains..... am to thinking we must to having secret code. I will sending secret to mr Hayman emails only.

If you are to being mr Hayman then you can to read more emails here down now. If you are to being mr Gee GO AWAY MR GEE AND DO NOT READING MORE OF EMAIL !!!

mr Hayman

Please to thanking you for to offer to helping on computers deals. Old Korean sayings a few time somehting like - bad work man is always to blame his tool - may be I to bad workman and messing up with for mr Udo but I now to knowing you are my big tool for to say you will can helping me. Korean old womans also to saying - if you are to having stinky feets then you must to have stepping in sheeps shit. ha ha!! My to loving that one. This is to funny way to saying for if you to do one things so you should not to be surprizing result you to getting. So if you will to collecting computer shipping box and to deliver box for to mr Udo and getting money from mr Udo for me then you can to keeping 5% for service you providing. I think this is to only fair. This is to being some about $1400. And be cause you are to going long way as my good friend, as small tokens of friendlyships, I will put into shipping computers boxes one special gift for you from Kim Jong-il. There will not to be maybe just only 23 laptop I sending!!

Now I not to understanding what you are to saying for me to do with Lester String. Who is Lester String you boss man?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = Lester is, all of a sudden, willing to fill out the DIMWIT forms? Something is up here.

Thank you very much for all these offer,i am happy to help you because you have been so nice to me and i promise not to offend you in anything.
    My boss will be in the united state today and i will want you to change the recievers name to his name and the destination will be usa too.
    Pls tell me when you are sending the laptop so that i will be there to recieve it.the money gramm details is

Recievers Name: LESTER STRONG

He will fill the dimwit and send it to you as soon as you have changed the recievers name and destination.

please i want everything to be a secret between us dont discuss anything with anybody to avoid bad things.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/7 = assures me he is NOT mr Gee

I am your good friend,any mail from this email is your good friend mr haymond.so dont be afraid is not mr gee.

your good friend
    Daniel Haymond.

5/7 = Why sending money to is boss in the Unites States? Touch base on all other deals.

mr Hayman

My not to understanding why to send moneys to you boss in United State for personal business of us good friend. Will he to giving it to you for mr Barrister money deal? I will to going more to moneygram again to changing names again. I getting tired to going there lots. Good for me that pretty lady working there all the times! ha ha! mr barrister send to me email to say I should to emailing bank and to telling them who am I and they are will tell me whats to doing now next. I am now to checking for computer on to sending too mr Udo and newspapers people.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = I send the MG receipt with Lester's name on it. I don’t' know why Lester is involved, but I'm playing along. I send a corrupt file.

mr Hayman

I did for what yoy to asking but I not knowing why but I trusting for you good. Attach is newer moneygrams receipt. Too bad pretty ladys not to being there today. I emailing to mr Udo to saying a good friend to meeting him in somewhere in Legos to delivering computers. I will to telling you what he going to saying to me. I to trying to make to banks email today but not to hearing. I hope that not be bad dealings and I lose NATIONAL LOTTERY because I was to being stupid thinker.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/7 = I send Hayman the next NOK email (grabbed it from PUBLISHED WORK)

mr Hayman

What am I to doing now for kin big money deals? I not to understanding this.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:20:22 PM
    Subject: Further Update

Dear Kim Jong-il,

Thank you very much for your mail my dear friend. I am very pleased
    that I am dealing with somebody who understands the need for trust. At
    the same time, we have to be more open-minded and more trusting of each
    other since this whole transaction is based on trust. In the first place
    i have every confidence in your choice as a partner, though I may have
    done this quite rightly on my instincts and assurance.

Anyway, i have forwarded your Full Names and Contact Address to the
    attorney who will perfect the paper work to be sent to the bank for the
    release of the funds. This should be ready on Thursday this week.

I was asked to pay the equivalent total sum of US$48,000 to secure
    the documents and i have released $30,000. We shall need you to send the
    $18,000 to the bank so the attorney will prepare the Affidavits,
    which shall legally put you in place as next of kin; he
    will obtain the necessary clearances, which will cover all the aspects
    involved in this transaction from the authorities including
    the Justice department here.

As soon the attorney secure the legal documents I shall forward the contact
    informations of our correspondent bank where you will apply for an online account
    opening from which you will be able to make transfer all by yourself to
    your local account, but in the main time we have to wait until the legal
    documents making you the next of kin and beneficiary to the funds secured.

Let's work together in all honesty and trust and not forgetting the
    need for confidentiality.

Note: I shall forward copies of the documents as soon as i receive
    them. Please hurry to send the rest of funds quickly.

Thank you and God bless

My Warmest Regards,

Barr. Peter Masulu

5/8 = Is Hayman hooked?

How are you? i am almost set to make the trip now to africa,send the next of kin that they should give you 2 days that your partner will send them the money so that i can be with them in 2days. dont tell them yet that i will be coming so that it will be a suprise to them. i will send you an email soon to let you know i have arrived there.

5/7 = Kim has lots of questions

mr Hayman
    To where will you be to traveling? If I going to be to sending computer I will for send to close by airports. mr Udo said newspapers are to being in Legos.
    When are you to leaving? Do mr String to getting WU papers? Does he to having DIMWIT papers? Are you to wanting me to be for send money to him? Where shoud I to sending oher moneys for kin fees? I am to getting very confirsed.
    Please to offer helping.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    Are you to being mad at mes a gin? You not to saying you good friend and you areonly to doing that when if you being much very mad for Kim Jong-il.
    Thanks be to you.

5/8 = Hayman reaffirms interest in deals and assures DIMWIT files are coming.

i am really sorry i didnt put my good friend at the end of the message,i will leave for africa this afternoon and i will get there in the evening so i will tell you when to send the computers and the address where to send them to,i will tell you how you will send the 16,000 to me as soon as i get to africa so that i can finishe up the process for both our money and for your laptop business.
    Thank you for the offer you offered me and i am very happy about that,i will send my boss the DIMWIT papers and i will send it to you back after he fill it so that he can get the money.
    I hope you are fine and healthy,kindly take care of your self for me and keep all informations safe to avoid any bad thing.
    thank you for being a good friend and i promise to be at your back always till end of time.
    from your one and only good nice precious friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/8 = request for new MG receipt file. It's 3:46PM GMT – he has not left London yet

Pls i want you to send the new money gramm reciept again in pdf and not tif,kindly do it fast because my system does not support tif format.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/8 = resend Lester MG receipt in JPG format

my to be so sorry as i forget to attach.
    To: Daniel Haymond <[email protected]>
    Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 12:35:25 PM
    Subject: Re: its your best friend
    mr Hayman

Here is it. But not too very good.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/8 = move along the computer deal. Using Bart Roberts (a nother baiting addy) and computer names from Tired old crap (from the-ex-baiter.com). Laptops will ship using Parc3l D1rect

mr Hayman

mr Udo has always to telling me to where shipping. But of you are to getting laptop for delivering, you should tell me to where shipping boxes.
    Must to do fastly so can to prepare. Thanks be to you.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Thursday, May 8, 2008 12:46:07 PM
    Subject: laptop order

Mr Kim
    We're almost ready to ship your order of 23 laptops Jonah told me you wanted to add one XXL to your order.
    So the whole order is now: 12 XXL, 8 XL and 4 PDQ = 24. The total cost to you is $36,776.
    Deducting your $20,000 deposit, the balance of $16,776 is due net 15 working days.
    We will ship using Parc3l D1rect as with the last shipment. We need to know where you would like it shipped by Friday so we
    can make customs and tax arrangements.
    Thanks, Bart

Ch 12: Safely In Africa & MTCN S3cur3 Round #1

5/8 – It's 10:41PM GMT and Hayman has arrived safely to Africa !! 7 hrs London to Lagos

I just arrived safely in africa and i have to look for where to send you mails immediately,i hope you are fine and healthy.
    i want to look for an hotel to lodge immediately so that i can clean my self up.I will send you an email of the shipping address and once i get the laptop i will give you the address where Mr. Udo will meet me to collect the laptops and give me your money.
    i will like to know how you sent the last laptops to Mr. Udo in lagos? was is through courier service or through a cargo.

reply me now ,
    your good friend.

5/8 - Re: laptop order

mr Hayman

I am glad to be hear that you have traveling safety to Africas. What are you to being city now? You must to be very tire.
    I have to send to you notify from computer makers where they are to almost finish and ready for to shipping. They are to make ship all laptop for same time. I add 1 for you to see if you liking and can to keep if you to like for help me to getting moneys from mr Udo. I will finding where mr Udo is to staying and will to telling him computer are delivering to him and he not to needing to collect more again. For the all 2 time shipping I to using Parc3l D1rect. Computer makers ask for me to using them as they to shipping not for much moneys and good and faster.

Please to emailing me for what is mr String to doing and must to having papers. I must to liking to get big money from Natioal Lottery.

I have to send paper to mr Barrister Peter. Not to having hear from him now. Can for you to helping me to see where finding him? This is must to BIG MONEY DEAL for makes rish both to us.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/9 - Be fast about this i need it urgently

I am fine and okay,i think africa is cool and warm,maybe someday we will visit africa together to have fun and dring saki wine ahaha.
    i hope you are fine and healthy? you will have to keep the 16,000 for now let me see if i can use my boss money to pay them the lawyer fee for the next of kin,then you will return the money back to my boss.
    i will only need 2000 dollars from the money now,so you will have to send it fast to me here through western union money transfer because i am close to western union money transfer and i dont know anything about money gramm here.
    i will have to collect the money from western union immediately after you send it because i really need it urgently.As your good friend i hope you will always pray for me so that we can get our big money in our account soon.

WESTERN UNION MONER TRANSFER DETAILS.
    Recievers name: Daniel Haymond(your good friend)

After sending the money all what i need immediately is the
    MTCN number which you must send to me fast.
    Security question and answer

As my good friend i will make sure i finish all the transactions before going back because you deserve it and i want to thank you for the gift you are sending me too.i really appreciate it.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/9 - Re: Be fast about this i need it urgently

mr Hayman

I am to understanding OK fine. I have nice for surprizes to sending for you very soon. What hotels are you to being in live now?

Where is DIMWIT from mr String? I am having $9000 just to sitting for Moneygram that I not want to be sit for evers. Am I to still winner of National Lottery to? You KNOW I not to liking ugly lady for western union and I VERY scare as they kill all everymans there. But I will to going for my good frined tomorrow maybe. Where must I to shipping computer? Can you to finding mr Peter? His emails to being [email protected]. Please to emails him now to fnd what I must for to do.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

You are still our big winner in the UK national lottery and i will make sure you get your money too,people are suffering here in africa,but i like their way of living.i will send you the shipping details and i will tell you the permanent hotel i will be in today so that i can contact the peter and mr. Udo
    you can go to any post office and send the western union money transfer if you dont want to see the ugly woman,i dont want my friend to see ugly woman.
    pls let it be the first thing you should do this morning,so that i can get it fast.
    I have sent the DIMWIT to mr. strong and he will send it to me today then i will forward it to you.

your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/9 - hotel room

This is the hotel address where i lodged and it was cool there,you will give them the address as soon as i get the laptops so that they can contact me for the collection and payment.

From your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

Lagos airport hotel ltd.nigeria
    111 obafemi awolowo way,ikeja lagos
    suite k122

5/9 - i hope you are fine?

How are you today? i hope you slept well and you are fine and healthy.i am fine here too.i am waiting for your mail pls reply me fast.

Your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

Why are you not sending me emails?pls send me emails,i am waiting for the western union money transfer details.

pls talk to me,i havent heard from you today and i am not happy about it

5/9 - Re: Be fast about this i need it urgently

mr Hayman

I am to being very sorry. It has been to rain here all today. I was to walk for to the bank and west unions and BANK! 2 car hitting very hard in right front of me. Polices say I must to stays and make for polices reports of accident. I just to left with 2000 for to sending you little time now I will going to western union now. i to be wish that ugly lady not being there now.

is your hotels nice places? did mr Peters finding you? where are to being my String papers?

your good friend,

Kim Jong-il

5/9 - IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

mr Hayman

I final got to be to the western unions today to sending you $2000 you have needing. So I sending you to help good friend. I thinking it to be fair for to pay parts of traveling fees. $1000 is for just traveling and $1000 for loans to you and you will paying $3000 of kin big money fee now.

Western Union has to be send me emails and show to sending to you. I also to attaching recipie.

You have talking to mr Peter Barrister now? I must to be get DIMWIT from mr String! I want to having NATIONAL LOTTERY PRIZE!!!

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 9:38:41 PM
    Subject: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://mtcn.s3cur3.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 1baf5bdf20df7de7f62453d2a8c55b4a

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

David Barnes
    Executive Vice President - US/Canada
    Western Union Headquarters
    PO Box 6992
    Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
    (720) 332-1000

5/10- IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

where is the MTCN control number,i told you i need it quick but you didnt send the control number to me,go and ask for it because that is what i need to collect money here.

your good friend
    Daniel Haymond

5/10 - Re: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

mr Hayman

Western Unions says for you to going to this websites and to get MTCN#. They not to giveing to me. I send $2000 for to you today. Please to collecting so we can to doing important BIG MONEY business.

http://mtcn.s3cur3.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 1baf5bdf20df7de7f62453d2a8c55b4a
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Help me use the site to get the the mtcn and send it to me,because i am not using my personal computer to email you you so i cant spend much time with the one i am using.

your good friend
    Daniel Haymond

mr Hayman

I waked up be cause can not to sleeping. Will to shipping computer tomorrow to Legos. I check and to see your email. I try to helping but can no to go to do it. I put picture from computers to show. What I can do to fixing this? You can to getting money tomorrows I am guess is OK. Much sorry for making troubles for my good frined.

You have not to telling me where mr String papers are!!! YOu are not to telling me if you to find mr Peter Barrister! This is BIG MONEY DEAL! We both to be riches! Have you to finding mr Peters?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

thank you for your email,i sent barrister an email but he has not replied me so i am still waiting for his reply.
    i will send you the address the shipping details this afternoon so that you can start shipping.

Your good friend
    Daniel Haymond.

5/10 - Reply me fast

did you give the western union agent my email?cos i am still waiting for their email for the control number.
    reply me fast

your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

5/10 – Hayman sends a support request to MTCN S3cur3

From [email protected] Sat May 10 06:18:26 2008
    Subject: i have been waiting.
    Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 02:18:45 -0800
    Importance: Normal

Thank you western union,i have been waiting for the email you were suppose to send me for the 3 digits of the control number,pls kindly send it to me now.

Daniel Haymond.

5/10 – MTCN Responds

Mr Haymond:

Thank you for contactng MTCN S3cur3® Support. Our database indicates that you have not completed the security process for ID#:
    1baf5bdf20df7de7f62453d2a8c55b4a
    You must complete the process to obtain the full MTCN. Please visit http://mtcn.s3cur3.la to log in and complete the process.
    If you have any further difficulties, please use the website link to contact MTCN S3cur3® Support
    Thank you for using MTCN S3cur3 - A Western Union®/MoneyGram® Service.
    Javier Nino del Piscina
    MTCN S3cur3® Support

5/10 – Hayman begins MTCN S3cur3 on 5/10. All together, he spends about 6 hours here over the weekend!

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:22:10 -0400
    Time of last Box click: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:39:43 -0400
    Total Correct boxes clicked: 116
    Total Refreshes: 16
    Completed the Process?: no

Ch 13: Laptops Express

5/11 – PLEASE TO WRITE FOR ME VERY IMPORTANTS

By this time he is completely pissed at me and needs some attention – and to see the $$. I sent this email 7 times

mr Hayman
    I am to being sorry for not to writing last yesterdays. I was to being very busy with computers shipping and orders and juist to have come back from the Denvers more again. I have to sending computers for to pick at Legos airports with your names.
    I have to adding some things secrets to package of computer where I must not wanting to tell in same emails that shipping informations is in. PLEASE TO EMAILS ME. MORE INFORMATIONS IS MUCH TO MOST VERY IMPORTANTS.
    Tracking Number: v27qc6aPBF8k5Jz56XRO
    Item: Electronics: Notebook Computers (24)
    Destination Address 1:D Hayman c/o International Parcel Delivery Terminal
    Destination Address 2:LOS (Lagos - Murtala Muhammed), Nigeria
    Origin Location:DEN (Denver - Denver International Airport), USA
    Origin Date:SAT 10 MAY 2008
    Estimated Delivery Date:TUE 12 MAY 2008
    Status:dep ATL > LHR @ 10MAY08 20:12EDT // dep DEV > ATL 10MAY08 18:12MDT

You can to see shippings by to go for: http://www.parc3ld1rect.phpnet.us/tracking.html
    Please to entering trackering numbers: v27qc6aPBF8k5Jz56XRO
    Please to telling me you have to receive moneys that I sending to you by westerns unions. I am now to starting worried that we are to having some problem but for betweens good friend I am to surely we can to fix all quickly.
    I have not to having DIMWIT papers from mr Strings. I must to getting. I am now much to thinking that I to want having my big money prize. I am to MUCH MUCH worry that I not to have emails from mr Peter Barrister on big kin money deals. Have you to are talking ot hims?
    I have not to telling mr Udo that I am to sending computer to you now he is to asking when they are to getting to Legos. What I am to telling for him?
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/11 - URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTIONS

mr Hayman

I have to sending you the shipping informations for laptops computer. Please to saying you have to receive it. I have to have new emails fror mr Udo today on payemnts for receuve computers. mr Udo has to say that he now have moneys collect from newspapers company. He has tell me before customers was to be in some places city call Abooja or some like that.
    Please to emailing for what I should be to doing.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2008 1:38:55 PM
    Subject: URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTIONS

MR KIM JONG-IL

I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OUR CUSTOMER PAYMENT FOR THE LAST COMPUTERS YOU HAVE SENT FOR OUR CUSTOMER AT THE NEWSPAPER AND FOR THE NEW SHIPMENTS OF LAPTOP COMPUTERS YOU ARE TO SEND FOR DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY URGENT FOR NEXT WEEK THAT I WILL DELIVER TO THE AUTHORIZED PERSON AT THE NEWSPAPERS. AS WE HAVE AGREED BEFORE I WILL DEPOSIT THESE FUNDS I HAVE GOT INTO THE OFFICIAL ESCROW ACCOUNT AND FROM THESE FUNDS I WILL PAY THE LEGALLY REQUIRED CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FOR THE SHIPMENT OF 23 LAPTOPS TO BE RECEIVED BY ME.
    PLEASE I MUST HAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR THIS SHIPMENT OF LAPTOPS IMMEDIATELY BEFORE TOMORROW SO I MAY ARRANGE TO PARCEL MADE FOR DELIVERY. AS I HAVE DONE FOR US I WILL AGAIN CLEAR THE BOXES AND THE OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE TO THE NEWSPAPER COMPANY NAME AS THE NEW BONAFIDE OWNER. I WILL THEN ARRANGE FOR PAYMENTS OF ESCROW INTO OUR AUTHORISED ACCOUNT.
    I WILL BE LOOKING TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE ARRANGED EVERYTHING AND SHIPPING IS TO BE DELIVERED SOON.
    YOUR GOOD FRIEND

DANIEL UDO BARR.

5/11 - RE: URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTIONS

you have not given me the western union control number so i dont have anything to say since you want to stress me for helping you.
    Send me the mtcn number in full then we can continue business.

your good friend
    Daniel Haymond

5/12 - Re: URGENT FOR IMMEDIATE ATTENTIONS

mr Hayman

I not to trying for to stressing you!! I sending to you all I have for western unions!! I send moneys like for you say and they say for to sending you email and paper. What more are to needing for you? I VERY CONFUSE !!!!!

your good friend,

Kim Jong-il

I am saying that you should go back to the western union and tell them that i could not get the mtcn that i dont have a computer,they should give you in hand and then you give it to me.when will the computers arrive.

your good friend.
    Daniel Haymond.

mr Hayman

see shippings by to go http://www.parc3ldir3ct.phpnet.us
    trackering numbers is v27qc6aPBF8k5Jz56XRO

please to go and to checking. am not to my offices now. thanks be to you.
    your good frinend, kim jong-il

- this message was sent using wireless email -

Hayman decides to revisit MTCN S3cur3.

I know that already,i have tracked it and i am waiting for it.kindly give this number to them to call me when they get here +2347035145743.
    i am still waiting for the mtcn number now.

your good friend
    Daniel haymond

5/12 - IMPORTANTS BUSINESS FROM YOUR GOOD FRIEND

mr Hayman

I have go to going to websites and to checkign on ship compters. My to having very very very bad days. Website to popping, popping, popping and then to saying sime things about MAINTENANCE NOTICE SAN VOLUME 1. Why they not to telling me they to doing this now. I to be very angrey!!! I not knowing where laptop are going now. This is for lotta moneys. I spending $35,000 for computer and now I to being really PISS OFF!! I am to being very very sorry now. Compuers are for to going to some Mahammed Airports in Legos, Nigerias. Mr Udo has to tell me that newspapers company is some TRIBUNES in city naming Abooja. I not to knowing more now but willing to try to find.

I go to western unions today. UGLY nast ladys was to be work. She to telling me you not to picking money up now yet. Why not you have to doing? You say for you to needing urgent and not to getting. I very confuse since you have to going to Africas. Mr Udo is from the Africas. Maybe Africas make all to everymans crazy that to going there? Are you to being OK? Please to tell and for answer my good frined!!!!

Have you to talking to kin man barristers? This is to being lots of moneys I have too now sending you. THIS ONE IS TO BE VERY IMPORTAMNTS: CAN YOU TO GO FOR PICKING COMPUTER ON LEGOS AIRPORTS? PLEASE TO ANSWER IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANTS.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/12 - Fw: I have not heard form you

mr Hayman

I have to just getting from barrister for kin bog money deals. Please to emails me. Have you to talking him to?

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 9:21:56 PM
    Subject: I have not heard form you

Hello Kim Jong-il

Do not send the payment to Mr Kevin Dickson. i got you another
    AGENT FROM THE BANK SO YOU CAN MAKE THE 18,000.00 $US

PAYMENT TO HIM. HERE'S HIS INFORMATION:

NAME: S0K0YA 0LUS0LA
    ADDRESS: 13 OLONODE ST
    CITY: YABA
    STATE: LAGOS
    ZIP CODE; 23401

TEXT QUESTION: WHO DO YOU SERVE ?
    TEXT ANSWER GOD

PLEASE WRITE THIS INFORMATION WHEN GOING TO MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN
    UNION TO AVOID ANY INCONVIENCE FOR YOU AND ME. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU
    CHECK THE RECEIPT OF FUND TRANSFER OR SLIP CAREFULLY, ONCE YOU MAKE
    THE PAYMENT AND IT'S CONFIRMED AND PICKED UP YOU WILL GET YOUR
    ACCOUNT NUMBER IMMEDAITELY FROM THE BANK HERE. LIKE I TOLD YOU IT TAKES

TWO DAYS TO GET YOUR MONEY TRANSFER TO UNITED STATES BANK.
    SO ONCE THE PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED TODAY YOU WILL HAVE YOUR
    BANKING NUMBER SO YOU CAN GET YOUR NECESSARY DOCUMENT DELIVERED.

SAY BLESSED AND GET BACK WHEN BEST
    PETER MASULU BARR.

5/13 - PLEASE TO CONTACTING ME

mr Hayman
    Please for you to contacting me urgent. I had to telling you somethings that to be with computer shipping very important. Ship package must to be arrive tomorrow and you MUST to getting. Please to see important attach.
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

I will be at the airport tomorrow to pick up the laptop and the other package, i will like you to give me a number which i can call you with to confirm you cos i dont like all this situation am into now.

your good friend
    Daniel haymond.

5/13 - PLEASE TO CONTACTING ME

mr Hayman

Thanks be to you for email back to me. I sending you picture last nights. The secret is you look to having very hard time to getting western unions number for moneys i have to sending. And I not knowing whys but you still not to sending mr String DIMWIT paper. I am thinking you not to likeing DIMWIT too muchmore for you to being DIMWIT. But this $16,000 moneys would must to be make you big DIMWIT to getting and they would must to having all form.

SO I PUT MONEYS HIDE INTO COMPUTER. DO NOT TO GIVING THIS WRONG COMPUTERS TO MR UDO!!!!!!!!!!
    I SEND PICTURESO YOU CAN TO SEEING WHAT LAPTOPS NOT TO GIVING TO MR UDO!!!!
    and for my good friend, please to pick 1 #XXL computers for you. but only 1!! ha ha. XXL is to being very good fast for you.

And then I to worrying be cause shipper paper is to saying 24 laptop but I to putting in 1 laptops for moneys so boxes to has 25 laptop. So if someone to steals 1 then shipper not to must replacing it and so you MUST to getting so not ponly bad mans to getting boxes and to see Kim Jong-il has to malking big mistakes and stealing ones laptops.

Please to emailing me when you to getting laptops. You can to calling me for at laptop makers 206-600-5065 if you must to needinig. I will to being there for next to few day. Company is now to making big party for company birthdays #2 and has to invite all big customer (liking me) to make fun camping fire.

HAVE YOU TO TALKING TO MR PETER BARR??

Thanks be to you.

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/13 - MR HAYMAN WHERE ARE YOU TO BEING?????

mr Hayman
    I not have hearing from you today and I am to being verry worry. I read newpapers that to saying africa is not always safe places for some peoples of riches country who travels there. I am worry of your safe.
    You are not to sending emails. You have not to calling me and Shipper have to tryign you phoone and nobodys to answer.
    PLEASE TO CONTACTING ME !! I WILL TO FEELING VERY BADLY IF YOU TO GET KILLING DEAD !!
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/14 - MY HAYMAN WHERE ARE YOU???

MR HAYMAN
    I TO BE VERY WORRY. WHERE ARE YOU???
    YOUR GOOD FRIEND.
    KIM JONG-IL

5/14 - Why are you treating your good friend like this

I am angry with you,i told you i needed money urgently but you couldnt send me the control number of the 2000 dollars you sent to me through western union money transfer.
    I will be going to the airport this evening so that i can get the parcel.

Your good friend
    Daniel Haymond

5/14 - I AM MAD MAD MAD WITH YOU MR HAYMAN (crossed in email with hayman's email, above)

WHERE ARE YOU TO BEING? YOU HAVE PICKING UP MY LAPTOP AND MONEYS!!!
    I AM VERY VERY VERY MAD! PLEASE TO WRITE ME BACK!
    IF YOU TO BEING HURT OR DEAD THEN I DTO BE VERY VERY SORRY.
    YOUR GOOD FRIEND,
    KIM JONG-IL

5/14 - Re: Why are you treating your good friend like this

mr Hayman

I WAS SO WORRY!!!

WHERE YOU TO HAVE BEEN?? I THINKING THAT YOU ARE IN DANGER WITH JUNGLE AFRICA AND MAY BE GET KILL BY CRIMINAL OR EAT BY LION OR SOME!!! DO NOT TO DOING THIS TO ME MOST MORE AGIN!! I TO BEING OLD MAN AND CANNOT STRESS TAKING LIKE TO THIS!!!

Bless this food you are to being OKAY!!!

What are you to being angry with me? I sended moneys to by western unions. I even go into check and see and must to having to talking to relly ugly ladys!!!

your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il
    (did you getting emails by me with secrets picture?)

5/14 - Mr Hayman where are you to being?

mr Hayman
    You are worrying me very much. I send many computer and much moneys and now I not to hearing from you. You were to being my good friend and now you are looking gone. I am worry that you are not to being well and in danger. I am plan to coming to Legos now to find and helping my good friend. I have mail Airport Hotel in Lego and they say that they not to seeing you there. I am much worry!!
    please to emailing me back!
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/14 - Let him pay it immediately

You dont have to worry yourself i just collected the laptop now and i want you to contact Udo to call me and send the money so that i can give him his computers because i have to be careful with this nigeria people.i will give you an account which you will give him to pay in the money for you today so that i can send the laptop to him.
    I am happy now and i believe you are a good friend too thank you for every thing.

Account Name: Daniel Haymond
    Account number:6280512001113442991
    Bank Name:First bank and glo cash card
    Nigeria.

5/15 – re: Let him pay it immediately

mr Hayman
    I am so to glad you are to being OK. I must to thinking I made mistake. How muches cash money dollars did I to put hide into laptop?
    And please to sends me the Serial Number (it is to be place saying S/N on bottom of laptops for you). I must to starting support and free replace laptop program for you.
    thanks be to you
    your good friend,
    Kim Jong-il

5/20 - [no subject]

YOU ARE TO BEING A LIE LITTLE GAY BOY WITH LITTLE RICE PEE PEE.
    I HAVE TO GOT MY COMPUTER AND HAVE TO MEET DANIEL UDO AND GOTM Y MONEYS AND GOT MY MONEYS FROM THE MONEYGRAMS. NO THANKING TO YOU MR HAY MAN.
    YOU ARE STUPID LAZY FAT MAN WHO LIKE TO FUCKING LITTLE BOY AND GOAT LIKE YOU MOMMY DID TO HAVE YOU AS ONE BABY.

5/21 – re:[no subject]

You can say what you want to say,i wont answer you becuse i am smarter than you,dimwit means fool and i know that right from time.
    thank you[/i]

32MBToolkit
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Epilogue

I sent Hayman several more emails including the following:
I wrote:
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 11:12:38 -0700
Subject: from your good friend

You are ulgy pee pee doo doo head stupid man who crying like little womans. OOOOOh why not the raining on for you my friendly precious. kis kiss i am to be little cry baby woman gay boy. ha ha ha ha.

take care of your self and have a wonderful day.

Your precious friend
Daniel Haymond.

The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

From your good friend.
Daniel Haymond.

I never heard much, then a few weeks later I received:
Hayman wrote:
are you still alive?

After a few insult emails, a week or so later I got:
Hayman wrote:
i know you are dead by now,any body using kim jong email should put flower in his grave.

The doubt must have lingered because I invalidate the MTCN S3cur3 at first and he went in few more times before giving up.

I periodocially send him emails from Kim - sometime with a drunken insult and sometimes I just send this photo that I found on the internet.

32MBToolkit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic