SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

New bait need help to proceed

View next topic
View previous topic

jjeffrj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started doing this sort of thing (this is my second), using a Gmail account, but want to proceed correctly. My first one was fun, but I got overly caught up in trying to be funny and didn't really sucker the person.

I'm sure there is a standard script they follow, so I would like to know the best ways to prolong this as long as possible.

I am Fred Mitre in this thread (my portions blue, their portion red), starts from the bottom:

Mrs. Marther Jacob and son Solomon,

I attempted to contact the bank per your instructions below and was unable to get through on the specified number. The web site you referenced also would not come up in my browser, I keep getting errors. Does it not work in Internet Explorer?

Fred Mitre

Dear Mr.Mitre,
I appreciate the content of your response, God bless you and your family.We are very happy that you accepted to help us.Regarding your request for the specific course of my late husband's death, he was poisoned,I presumed it
was his business friends,I live all to God and I do not have to judge anybody.Before is death,he told the bank that he intended using the money to by cocoa processing machine.However, I want your kind assistance to handle this funds as my trustee and partner.I am taking you as my closest confidant hence I am giving you this information.The funds is deposited in
a trust account of my bank, and I have informed my bank that I will need to transfer the funds out for investment.And my bank has requested that my partner should contact with them as soon as we are ready for the transfer.Kindly contact my bank via the address below as to enable them advise you properly:

Dr.Jérôme KOUAKOU Johnson
BANQUE INTERNATIONALE DE L'AFRIQUE DE L'QUEST.
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE.
BANK ADDRESS: 8-10 Avenue.Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 1274.
TEL: (225) 66-85-82-37. / Fax:(225) 20-33-90-93
Télex:: 22336 - 22417 - 22707 - 23631
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: http://www.biao.co.ci

Please do let me know as soon as you reach with them.I will make out time to call you today during your time.

God bless you.
Mrs. Marther Jacob and son Solomon.

Dear Mrs. Marther,

I was happy to receive your e-mail and also very sorry to hear of your tragedy. The world can be a hard place sometimes, I always find my peace with the Lord. I am interested in helping you as well as son Solomon. My direct line is 703-983-6000; my fax is 703-883-0000. Please ask for Mr. Mitre, I am the department president.

Please, before we can continue this transaction I need to know you are a real person and not just unlordly. I believe it's my charter in life to help others, and you seem in need. I made mistakes in life that I'm trying to make up for. Please reply and tell me the specifics of your husband's death, and more details about the cocoa operation.

Fred Mitre

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Marther Jacob from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. I am a widow being,I lost my husband few years ago. My husband was a
serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising here in Cote d'Ivoire. Before his death he had an account in one the bank here with a tune of $10.5M, which he told the bank, was for the importation of cocoa processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to provide to me your
banking particulars to receive this money to a safe account in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary.and i will give you 15% out of the total sum as your own pesentage.I have plans to invest this money into business in your
country under you. This is my reason of writing to you if you will be of interests to assist me, I will be very grateful as you indicating your interests by replying soonest with your private phone and fax.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Marther Jacob and son Solomon
jjeffrj
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Marther Jacob and son Solomon,

My mail account has crashed so I just now recovered your email, praise the lord. In fact, could you please resend the bank information so I can get started on this.

Thanks,

Fred Mitre

Dear Mr. Mitre,

Thanks for your response my mail with the contact of the bank, which you
said that they web site is not opening from your end.

Please kindly contact them with they e-mail contact so that he Dr.Jérôme
KOUAKOU Johnson, will explain all this in details to your understanding to
enable you fellow up with them for the transfer of the money to your
account.

Please do let me know as soon as you reach with them

Thanks and God Bless.

Mrs. Marther Jacob and son Solomon

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic