SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The lads don't work weekends?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
David Banner
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response from one lad that said his lawyer will contact me on Monday. WTH? I'm bored right now!

It kinda pisses me off, y'know. Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Typo fix. I'm starting to be talking from their speeches now.

"please i repeat myself again if you know you are playing game do let me know if not by the time i know this is game i will get myself naked and coment swear on you for life"
"WHY U NO TEL ME SAY YOU NO BI MAGA, U 4 TEL ME SAY U BE NAIJA LIKE ME? SAY YOU NO BI MAGA. NWANNE NA WAA FOR YOUOO"
"I will never Cry again NEVER SEMEN"
"darling i was attacked by some arm rubbers,they injured me on my knees and toes"
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most lads work out of net cafes, they usually shut for Sunday, so the lads can go to their respective churches/mosques and pray for more mugus.

A few lads do have their own computers at home, if you do get a lad who is online at weekends, it usually means he has his own computer/laptop. Also, they are mostly the smarter ones as well.

You may find a few lower level lads online for extended periods at a weekend, they are occasionally in a locked down netcafe, and working for someone who has paid to have the cafe closed for outsiders.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tedious innit. right when i could do with really getting under their fingernails.

CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do European net cafes stay open on Sundays?

Specifically Amsterdam.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But as pointed out, a lot of lads go to church (and no doubt pray sincerely for success in their "business" operations) and that may even happen in Europe, I guess. They may even "keep the Lord's day holy". Shame they don't read (or interpret) those parts of the Bible that talk about lying and stealing as well.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You've got a tennis fan there, DB
He'll be sitting at home watching the final at Wimbledon tomorrow.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It also depends on how far into the scam they think they are.

I have one who has mailed me twice today, after mailing me twice yesterday because she feels I have lost faith in her. (Little does she know I've never had it Twisted Evil ) She's writing me long emails about how faithful she is to me and they are all unique to our situation. This bait is about 3 months old and has been straightly-baited the whole time. I haven't responded in 4 days to her

Do they get time and a half on the weekends? I'll mail her tonite and tell her I expect an answer by Sunday at the latest.

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David Banner wrote:
I got a response from one lad that said his lawyer will contact me on Monday.

What more good reason do you need to slap the lawyer into the middle of next week for being an unprofessional lazy b*stard.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
He'll be sitting at home watching the final at Wimbledon tomorrow.

Go the Swiss! Very Happy

As stated before most cafes close on Sundays, however some lads may pay the owner to keep it open or longer hours (sometimes even all day and night) if they really need it.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

saturday and sunday are their rostered days off

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ No, they usually work on Saturdays.

They rarely read emails on Sundays, but they are usually contactable by phone Wink

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly the zebra/ostrich/puppy/dinosaur/cephalopod/hippogriff/cerberus seller 'works' Saturdays. It must be because she's so busy Laughing
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My current 'main' lad keeps writing to me desperately on a Friday afternoon, saying that he is about to leave the office.
I get absolutely nothing from him over the weekend, so I am genuinely wondering if he is actually leaving the office and is scamming from a place of work.... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic