SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to waste scam baiters time without really trying

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mahub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologise in advance for the length of this post, but please read all the way through I am trying to get back at the scammers with a fantastic baiting application

I have been busy with Uni for some time now and unfortunately after posting about an idea I had with a web based application the explanation it seemed was very complex so I have decided to re-write what I posted to see if anyone would be interested in helping me set up this scam baiting email scam!

This does sound a lot more complex than it is, all it is is a way to keep the scammers replying to emails that do not exist!

I am building web application that each time you visit, it generates an email with a fake reply address, saying 'Yes I am interested, Please get back in touch with me.' they will receive the email from an apparently real looking source, but it isn't, the email is sent from a separate server that generates the whole email automatically, it also randomizes the subject, the content, and who it is too so that each one is different.

once you have started sending them you can also start to send emails with:

'Why have you not replied? I keep leaving messages but no one replies!'

so when they reply the email to the email, thinking that they have got a hot one, they can reply as many times as they like, it matters not, the email that shows up in their inbox, is an email that you have made up, it does not exist!

It doesn't take much all it is, is a small script added to a web page that every time the page opens the email is generated and sent.

it can also be set up through a proxy, so that when the email is sent, it is sent anonymously, and therefore the scammer cannot trace back,

It sounds complex, I know it is, but what I need is help to set this up if people would like to help what I need is emails of scammers, and also I need help with creating 'fake' messages, but not just fake messages, it needs to be set up so that I have individual lines that can be mixed up to generate a random seeming email, for instance I would need:

A subject (eg 'Hi I am emailing because...' or This sounds great!')

A greeting (eg, 'I have emailed you several times now!' or 'Dear sir, I am writing about the amazing oppurtunity...etc)

several lines , and this is important, each line must be able to follow , without having too much specific info within it (eg, ' I live in the US but work in ....' This would be great for me because....'

the bait( eg ' I am really hoping that you will call back soon because...' or ' You must email me back as soon as you can'

The closer -( regards Phil McKraken) etc

It sounds very complex but as I am trying to explain If I can get help to create these lines I can add them to a database that will mix them up and generate unique emails with different subject, greetings, lines, bait and closers so that every one is different

It is going to take several weeks fr me to set this up, and this is why I need help,

I need imaginative baiters to come up with as many different subjects, greetings etc so I can add them to the database.

All I want to do is to turn the tables on these horrid people who send out THOUSANDS of emails to vulnerable people, after they begin to get hundreds of fake emails the will have to work very hard to discover which ones are real and which ones are fake, in fact, they will have to reply to EVERY SINGLE ONE to discover if it is fake.

Thanks for waiting for the answer

Jimmy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you been testing this using the address the baiting name of "Richard Kraniam"? I accidently got caught up with an auto-mailer giving generic replies. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Mahub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I have yet to release it,

but 'Richard Cranium?' its older than Phil McKrakin! Very Happy

the few times i have tested it I have sent emails to myself , my sister and a few others that I know (emails and not the application software)

I have sent and received emails from [email protected]

any help in setting this up would make me a happy bunny Wink Cool

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a cool idea, and the script could be expanded to look for certain scripts and key words as well. The only thing is, the scammers might become familiar enough with the script to realize that there are people out there that are messing with them. Well, provided they aren't aware of us already.
Mahub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's why I need help!

If I can get enough help from people to create even 50 of each subject, greeting, line1 and line 2, bait and closer, then that can generate approx

that is 50 of each type, it can generate approx 2.3 million different emails

(50^6) = 2,332,800

and a different one can be sent every time someone opens the web page,

*Message for MODS*

This script can be placed as a hidden script embedded into each page of the forum/site, so that every time someone opens a page the email is generated and sent off anonymously

neat Laughing

Jimmy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mahub, no, we wont be embedding any scripts in to the forum pages, we don't do things like that.

it can generate approx 2.3 million different emails

This has ben discussed many times before, mail bombing or spamming a lad account with multpile emails is not something we are interested in, all the lad will do is abandon the spammed email account and set up a new one in about 2 minutes, it's not worth it, it also doesn't help if a lads email account is being monitored by law enforcement, it just gives them more crap to sort through, I'll lock this on my way out.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic