SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Squid by Anyother Name ... Now with sob story!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, involved in the mass bait of the Zebra-chick here when somehow, someone new wanders onto the scene! I was posting some of this in the other thread, but this afternoon's exchanges have gotten so much fun that this warrants it's own collective! Tomfoolery will be playing the part of my baiter character's friend. Wink Keep in mind, this all started on the 20th when Jude first contacted me in the midst of me dealing with Kelly for my Cephies. Yes, I chose to play the card both ways! IP traces back to Nairobi, but this boy is out of Cameroon!

Jude:
hELLO,
I JUST RECEIVE AN EMAIL OF ONE OF YOUR FRIED THAT YOU ARE IN NEED OF THE OF A SEA CREATURES CALL POLYCE... PLEASE EMAIL OF THE DIFFRENCE TYPES THAT YOU NEED. I WILL BE WILLING TO SHIP BEFORE YOU PAY ME.

Baiter:
Hi,
Ummm, yes, I was trying to get two Cephalopods for the opening of my remodeled business, . There has been some issues concerning keeping the transaction straight. Can you tell me whom it was who informed you about me?

I AM in a terrible hurry to get them here as the deadline for the grand-opening is approaching very rapidly! Do you have a mating pair available for immediate shipping?

Jude:
Hello,
thanks for the fast reply ok. yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them. all i need from you is your full shipping address of your home, full names, phone number and the nearest airport to your location that will be use for the shipping. when will that be and how soon do you need them. please get back for more details of shipping. that was koal who inform me of that ok.

Baiter:
Koal? Wonder how he found out about this. It was supposed to be a surprise. Oh well, $3500, is that for both of them? Are they the coveted blue-ridgebacked genisis? As far as needing them by a time, as soon as you can get them here! I'm a little concerned about the other ones I have already paid for ever being sent.

Jude, on the 21st:
so what up? oh, you already paid for some. i will not be interested to interrupt your business but when ever you are in need please email me .

Baiter:
Oh no no... mustn't stop here!
Wait, I'm confused, didn't you tell me to call the polyce on the other person? As I mentioned, there have been delays all over the place the latest is over a vaccine fee, and I am uncertain I will ever be seeing those Blue-Ridgebacked Cephalopods. If you can gaurantee speedy 100% risky free deliverance, I'd be willing to get back my monies from the first deal and send them towards you, instead. Please get back to me. I am in a fix!

Jude:
Hello,
that will not be a problem ok. i guarantee you that ok. please just send me your full shipping address of your home, phone number , full names and the nearest airport to your location and i will ship them to you immediately.by tomrrow, you will get them.

Baiter:
Now for some fun and to make SURE they're two different people
Thank you for your prompt reply!
<Baiter address removed... and Kelly's phone number in Cameroon Wink>

The best airport would be Oceanside, I have used it before and they treat live cargo well.

Remember, I need a mating pair of Would you be so kind as to send me the shipping receipt so that I know they are enroute? Oh, an associate of mine is looking for some sea life, spoke of it the other day I am going to zip the address along since you are so professional. Thank you very much for helping me meet my deadline!

Jude:
in two emails a minute apart! looks like this IS someone new!
where are you. the number is a cameroon number. you are in cameroon ok. you are in cameroon?

Baiter:
Oh my! I'm sorry, I just finished a business trip a while back over in Cameroon and had to type that number a million times, it seems over the internet. No, I'm in California, United States of America. My apologies for the confusion!

Does it work... on the 22nd we have ...

Jude:
i am sorry for the late reply ok. it took me alot of time to carry out the transaction since they were asking me for a permit and so i had to go back to the ministry of livestock to get one. they will suppose to arrive you at 4:30pm your time. please get back to me when you receive them.
thanks.

--------------
Now... in my SPAM box there arrives another email which I pretend I never received:
Quote:
AIR FRANCE,
CHARLES DE GUALLE
FRENCH CUSOM.
<removed generic crappy graphic of blue skies>
AIR ANIMAL PET MOVERS SERVICES INTL
BRANCH (IRELAND)
<removed two graphics of age of agency 30 years, and picture of Collie with woman smiling>

MADAM ET MONEIEUR,
BONJOUR,
WE JUST WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR THAT TOOK TRANSIT AT OUR AIRPORT HAS BEEN HELD AT THE FRENCH AIRPORT BY THE FRENCH CUSTOM BECAUSE OF A REFUNDABLE INSURANCE OF $3800 USD WHICH WAS SUPPOSE TO BE PAY AT THE INSURANCE COMPANY AT THE CAMEROON-DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. IN ACCORDANCE OF ARTICLE 6 OF THE MINISTRY OF LIVE STOCK,EMPOUNDED IN 2006, THIS INSURNACE COVER THE SECURITY OF THE .BECAUSE OF THEIR PERISHABILITY AND WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU ON DELIVERY OF THE AT YOUR HOME. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS DECISION, THE . WILL BE QUARANTINE FOR TWO WEEKS FOLLOWING LAW 02/67/09/56 OF THE FRENCH CUSTOM AND PREFERABLE HATCH AT OUR AIRPORT. PLEASE USE THE ADDRESS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENTS.
WESTERN NUNION.
COUNTRY...........................CAMEROON.

CODE.................................00237.

CITY...................................DOUALA...

AMOUNT.............................$3800..

NAMES................................MR. JUD3 AMB3 ND0NWI.

TEST QUESTION....................WHO.

ANSWER................................JUDE.

COPY THE ADDRESS AND MOVE TO THE CLOSEST WESTERN UNION STORE AND DO THE PAYMENT. WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENTS, PLEASE GET BACK WITH THE DETAILS OF PAYMENTS SUCH AS THE MTCN(MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER AND OTHER DETAILS SUCH AS THE SENDER FULL NAMES TO THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENTS AT THE CAMEROON- DOUALA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT VIA ([email protected]) WE WILL ONLY PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING ONLY WHEN WE RECEIVE A FAX INSURANCE DOCUMENTS FROM THE INSURANCE DEPARTMENT, CONFIRMING THAT THE INSURANCE IS PAID.
JEAN

Back to our Jude!
--------------------------------
Baiter reply:
Hey Jude,

Excellent! Two Blue-Ridgebacked Cephalopods coming my way this afternoon. How did you get the arrangements so fast? Did you happen to have some paperwork you can scan for me to show the airport?

Jude:
A short time later, me thinks he was hoping the reply would be to the other box... hodamn...
you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.

Baiter:
That was a little uncalled for!
Me??? A thief?? What? I am an honest businessman! A very busy one at that. And why would I have you ship to the United States if I was not here to receive it? I'm in California which last time I checked was still attached to the USA. Now, Jude, your previous email told me that they would arrive at 4:30 my time, which is roughly four and half hours from now. When did you interrupt the shipment if they were to arrive in four and half hours? And why are only telling me this now? I had planned my entire day around this, Jude! Or should I go back to Kelly and tell her what's going on here? All I want is my cephalopods, however I can get them, and I've already paid her!

Jude:
please send me your phone number and i promise you that you will get them. i will only do that if i call and get you. then i will call them to proceed with the shipping as fast as possible.

Baiter:
Wait ... hold on ... before I hand out my phone number you have to get down the shorts with me, did you not tell me the animals were already sent earlier? And now they have not been? You gave me a delivery time, unless you shipped them how could there have been a time. Jude, be honest with me, buddy, what is going on here?

Jude:
yes, i already paid for the shipping ok. but when i get back from the airport, the number you gave me make things very fisher here because you can not be in American and give me a Cameroon number to call. How does that sound? if there is anything i can right away, you will have to pay me first and i track the money before i will send them to you. i am sorry if i had to do so but i am only doing that to protect my interest.

Confusion ensues here as Jude ends up replying to two different threads of emails... and what will the ending be due to his own fast replies?

Baiter:
Jude,

I need an honest answer, are you trying to pull one on me? You told me you sent the animals and I would be able to pick them up this afternoon. Did you or did you not send them? After you answer that simple question and assure me you are getting down the shorts with me, buddy, then I will send my phone number to you. I had prepared the tank for the arrival of the animals this afternoon and am now running expensive filters that need not be run if they are not coming soon. So, please stop delaying this transaction unnecessarily.

Jude:
i need your phone number.

Baiter:
I already explained it to you, Jude. I was in Cameroon for a long business deal and had typed that number lots of times in emails while I was away. My fingers were on autopilot. So yes I CAN be American and give you a Cameroon phone number. It's called international traveling. People do it all the time. I am also protecting my interests here as the phone company just finished setting up our lines after our remodeling. You so swiftly jumped on me over the issue here accusing me of being a thief I was left with no choice for being suspicious. I do not yet have the new phone number memorized, and am out of the office for the rest of today. So, I cannot get the number to you until tomorrow. You know what country I am in, what country are you in? Now, what is this about paying first? I thought you told me you would send them and I would pay upon the receipt? I thought this was a COD deal.

Jude:
this message arrived WHILE I was typing the above, he undid his own deal!
that will not be any problem getting them ok. please just give the number and when i call you, then i promise you that you will get them. i will sent you a flight scheduled for you to know exactly when they will be arriving.

Baiter response to above:
Oh? So you've changed your mind on the prepayment! Excellent. Must just have been misinformations. Ok. I'll get you that phonenumber tomorrow when I am in the office.

Jude:
reply to the LONG email
ok. i will wait for the number. but what about your house number or cell phone. please i really need to talk with you. when i talk with you, i will send them to you and you pay me when you receive them.

Baiter:
Because this is a business deal I must insist that it go through my business phone number, you understand keeping your eggs in different boxes. I'm sorry, what country did you say you were sending them from?

Jude:
cameroon

Baiter:
Ahh. Too bad I had not met you sooner! When I was overseas we could have arranged a meeting face to face, my friend. I am just thrilled that you are able to provide the Cephalopods for me. They will make such a wonderful addition to the tavern's appearance! You will be providing me with the means for a central attraction. I cannot be more thankful. Would you be so kind as to describe what my beauties look like?

Jude:
please take a look of what i have.
four pics sent of octopus' of various kinds, none have ridge-backs or are blue... but... remember! He ALREADY sent some!

Baiter:
Nice! And which are the ones you sent to the airport for me?

Jude:
C and C3
ok, that would be a teeny tiny transparent baby and a sprawling adult! <snickers> oh dear! Is that a mating pair?

Baiter:
Oh! So two different age? Hrm, I wonder if that will cause an issue with mating.

Jude:
that will not be a problem ok. the diffrence is 6 months.

Uh huh... sure it is!
Baiter:
Wow! 6 months?! What's your secret! That's incredible!

Jude:
that remain my secret ok. i do not expose my business secret.

Baiter:
My my my, I'm going to have to keep good contact with you, then! Such a fantastic breeder!

-------------------------------------

This guy is a laugh riot! Too bad he does not know his cephies very well! You know, I'm thinking it might be possible that my character might have to take a trip and send this one on a safari! After all, I've apparently traveled before. Wink

<edit was to add one interrim email response I had left out>

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy

Last edited by ShadowBeastie on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I pmed you my San Francisco skype #

I can play the role of your secretary if the guy calls - and if he traces the # it traces to California....LOL

So I can be the incompetent secretary. He'll call me and get angry. You'll just have to PM me your baiter name.

Oh and this breeding pair - - do you have a sexual fetish - are you planning to try to breed with them or are you wanting to watch them breed with each other?

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ROTFL! Ummm... well, I DO own an eatery establishment, don't I? Twisted Evil Fresh sushi anyone?

Thanks for the number!!! I appreciate the tag team.

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ShadowBeastie,

I loved this in particular...

ShadowBeastie wrote:

--------------------------------
Baiter reply:
Hey Jude,

Great job there it is cool that the bait morphed on it's own. Very Happy I like that Jude doesn't know what the original arrangements were and yet pretends like he does. Laughing

Another thread to watch! Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't he a card? I may sneak more lines from that song in there later. I'm hoping to keep this one on the hook for a while now! If he gets to boring I'll leak his email address to Kelly and let her know who's been given her the dolla chop. If he hangs on long enough, maybe a Safari ... we shall see. Only three days into a bait we'll play with the line for a bit and see what tricks we can make this pet do. Wink

Tomfoolery is in having unleashed his contact email to Jude this evening. So, we'll have another stick in the deal soon.

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha this is great enough, but any bait Eliza touches turns into ten times the fun... hope you know what you're in for Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully ramping this puppy into a whole new barrel of laughs! He's impatient today. Two emails a minute apart asking where the phone number is. Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the 'phone number' to him earlier today and expressed concern over him once more telling me he needs a deposit ... I was rather blunt with him and told him we had arranged the other day that this would be a COD fish deliverance! And what do I get in return?

Quote:
ok, i will call but please i a need a deposit. that is true to show how serious you are. your friend also contacted me. i appreciate your efforts. but please understand with me because the airport is asking too much and i do not have all the money.

Waiting to find out if ED gets a call, or if the lad is lazy! Besides, H4rv3y is currently busy dealing with contractors. And still trying to arrange the deal with Kelly ... who seems to be a wee bit short tempered today! Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now, decided I should send my friend Jude a little message about his new contact:

Quote:
Oh, good! So Tom ****** did get a hold of you! He told me he was going to contact you, I hope you have what he is looking for.

What a whiner!
Quote:
yes,but he is not willing to pay infront.

Well now, we can't have this going too easy can we ... after all, he has my phone and to the best of my knowledge has not yet spoken with my secretary... sooo ....

Quote:
Ah, yes, like me he is a businessman who has seen many get scammed before. We are cautious now of dealing with people we have not personally met. That does not mean we cannot come to some kind of fair arrangement, Jude. Perhaps some way of proving legitmacy to eachother?

Well Jude, are you a legitimate man or are not? Twisted Evil

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jude:
Quote:
it true ok. we both have to be careful. but i can not send them to you without a deposit. please put your feet in my shoe.(Uh, no thanks!) before io pay for the shipping, i need a deposit. i promise you that immediately you make the deposit and i track it to show available for pick up in cameroon. then i will send them to you. i have shipped 1 of my baby in Newyork(poor kid! Wonder what THAT cost to send a human being!!) and uptodate, i have not receive my money. so you see why.

Shall we remember that at the beginning of this Jude told me he would ship without pre-payment? Wink Not holding to his word, is he.

What shall we make him do to prove he is legit ... I have yet to gain a trophy photo or such. Ideas?

Good_Ash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to photograph himself with a sign reading, "I mailed my kid to Shadow Beastie." That's what I might do. Great job so far, SB.

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, that's almost better than what I did... this email is currently waiting for a reply, I think it was sent past his bed time. Wink

Quote:
Ok, this should be easy, my friend, to prove to me that you are legit and being honest with me. Take a picture of yourself holding a handwritten sign with this message on it clearly visible: "I am in the octopus' garden with you. The walrus, Goo goo g' Jude." When I receive this proof of identity, Jude, I will arrange to send a deposit. Sound fair?

I hope he does it!

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ok, i will do that.

Shocked Do I dare hold my breath? Will I receive a genuine trophy? Or an entrant for the hall of shame? Well Kelly find out about Jude stealing her squids? Find out tomorrow on 'The Tale of to Squidies!'

Ok, I'm getting a little corny now, but I could not help myself. Laughing

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love it

Mentioning the Beatles made me think of An Octopus's Garden
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Jude is not a long letter writer, after I asked him to ship without payment I got this email back:
Quote:
No

Well, it's short and to the point, I then went back with:

Quote:
I'm sure you typed that by mistake; no you can't get the animals, please could you look a bit harder as I really will pay market rates, it's no problem, my freind told me you already are helpin him with his sea creatres.

And in true terse fashion he has come back today with
Quote:
i said no without money for the shipping.

OK, stupid me, he only wants shipping money, of course he can get my non-existent sea critters, I am so happy;
Quote:
ok how much is the money for shipping and when can you get them hiere, I will need a photo before I pay shipping.

And this just back from my mate Jude
Quote:
you will have to pay $1400. that will not be a problem ok. i will sent you the pictures.
and he also sends some patchily put together photos of fish with stuff stuck on their tails, hmm, my 10 year old could do better than that. Think I see a trip down to WU coming on.

If you can get the trophy ShadowBeastie, I will be very impressed as he seems a real lazy article. Good luck and go to it.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a bit distrustful, was it something I said?

Quote:
i have not yet done that because i am not sure you are really serious. when you send me the money, i will start the process that will take me about 18 hours to begin the shipping. so how many of my babies do you want.

Oh baby, I want it all!

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping to find at last a hall of shame attempt in my box, but nothing yet. So I replied to give him some hope!

Quote:
Ok, I will await your email with the photo so we can get things underway and I can send the deposit to you. How much did you want in advance? $1.000, $1.500?

Tomfoolery, I find it interesting he wants shipping from you and a deposit from me. Wink My goodness, we have more poor business tactics. He must think we do not speak with one another!

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ShadowBeastie, perhaps he is trying to play us off against one another?? I send this to him yesterday:

Quote:
why would I be emailing you if I wasnt serios, I need this as my mascot as my other died recently. You cannot ship two males together as they fights and one will dies. Please tell me how to pay the courir, are you using DHL, there is an office near me, I can make payment tomorow if thats the cases.

Of course he has asked me to pay via WU, but he did say it was for delivery costs so I am thinking DHL of course.

So he comes back with this today:

Quote:
Hello,
i send a mail to your friend Harvey. i have not hear from you as i was waiting on you to send the fish to you.

So I have given him a slap for STILL not telling me where to pay the money and so he has delayed the transaction for another day; perhaps he's too busy mailing the cephalopods.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is bad at being at convincing. Very Happy

Mail #1, while I was sleeping:
Quote:
my scaner is bad ok. so i am trying to see if i can get a new one. i have taken the picture.

Mail #2 while I was STILL sleeping three hours later!
Quote:
Hello dear friend,
It seem you look at me as a child or what that you do not believe me. i am a very busy person and will not have that time to do what you want as proof. but i will make it clearly to you that a serious man is a serious man. we operate a very big place ok. we even have restuarance that we prepare some of the Cephalopods. and people consume them as food. why will i lie to you. i could still ship them to you without taking any money knowing that i am establishing a business line. you could as well pay for the shipping and i decide not to take any money again from you. i was only trying to see how much confidence you can give me. since you do not trust me, how then you expect me to trust you and send my babies to you without receiving money.
well, it a matter of understanding. trust bring people together still end of time. tell you fried that i will ship him the fish immediately he pay for the shipping.

Oh YES! Let's play this off eachother. I mean once more he told me he had something done or was going to do something and didn't. But moreover, he stands to loose two ... ahem ... deals at once if he doesn't figure this out.

Edit to add how I replied, decided I'd try to get his hopes up ... a little good cop/bad cop Very Happy

Quote:
Hey Jude, don't let me down.

I too am a serious a businessman, not a child. Just the same as Tom is. You told me you already have the picture but your scanner is broken. These things do happen. Do you have a friend that has a scanner that you can borrow, it takes seconds to scan a picture, I cannot see why you feel this is too time consuming? I promise you, once this is successfully done trust will be established and I will see what I can do to sway Tom. The $1.000 you asked for as a deposit is all set waiting for you. This such a crucial step, my friend Jude. In all seriousness, I may be interested in purchasing more from you in the future since my grill processes a lot of fish. Ok? I'm waiting for the verification photo to establish our professional relationship.

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the saga continues as Jude fails to keep track of things, but I am sympathetic to his plight...

Jude:
Quote:
please, i am not a child ok. if you really do not trust me then what business are we doing ? not going to take photo to gain your trust. i am not desperate to sale my babies. i need serious people .

Baiter:
Quote:
Hey Jude,

According to your earliest email today which is the quoted text below:

" my scaner is bad ok. so i am trying to see if i can get a new one. i have taken the picture."

You already have taken the picture. I need you to be serious with me, Jude. I have put my reputation on the line when I told Tom about you. I understand about finance issues, I really do, which is why I have the money all set to go to you. The one who is holding this up is you, my friend. I am 100% serious here. If you will not do such a small honest request, how am I supposed to trust you to do a bigger one? This is how trust works. Once more, I am left waiting.

And what do we get back? More wriggling on the hook!

Quote:
truely, the problem here is that my scanner is bad and i was thinking to get a new want but not now because something had to interupt that. i little brother had an accident and all is my responsibility.

Oh no! Not an accident! Shocked

Quote:
Hey Jude,

Your poor little brother, I was unaware you had one! What happened to him? By all means, surely someone you know can lend you a scanner so you can get that photo to me so I can send you that deposit.

What will happen in the next installment of "The Dumb and the Desperate!" Wink

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in

Decided to take a little lookie loo and see if Jude has put himself out there yet ... this did not turn up in previous search, but today this turned up. 2nd entry down, same email address and everything. Smile

Wonder how he's going to explain the money needing to be sent to Cameroon when he CLAIMS to be in New York! Laughing

Caution! This lad does know how to Google as he did send me snatched squid photos! So far eater does not show up when looking for his name, please mask or avoid typing anything other than Jude as as not to comp the ongoing bait. Wink

Otherwise, have at him! He's FUN!

ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now... the continuing story of a lad in full beg!

Jude:
Quote:
please, it not that easy as you think. i will rather ship them to you before i receive my money. i will do this only for you ok. but as for your friend, he will have to pay before i do that.

Mmmm hmmm, how long will this promise last?

baiter
Quote:
Hey Jude,

If that is the route you wish to take, than I am sure once I safely have my Cephalopods in hand from the airport, Tom would be willing to pay infront. But that will take a lot longer than scanning a photo to get your money to me. How is your little brother doing? What sort of an accident was it?

Jude
Quote:
He is still in a combat. but i need tom to pay upfront so that i add what i have and ship both your own and his own.

Here we go round the mulberry bush so late in the evening... time to lay it down simple:

Quote:
Hey Jude,

In combat, how far away? That must be heart wrenching!

I'm sorry if I have not made myself clear, I will be unable to convince Tom you are being infront and honest without some proof of trust. Either the photo which you already have taken and merely need to scan, or the safe arrival of my animals. I would think the later would be the easiest to accomplish at this point. My dear fried, I understand how much you need the deposit, once more I irate to you it is set aside and ready to go. All I need is the establishment of trust from you. As my first contact who has not replied in days seems to have taken my money and run, I have to be more cautious, and I am relying on you to provide my Cephalopods for me. Please help me help you.

Jude is a bad puppy! No biscuit for begging when being asked to roll over! Laughing

ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this one! I'm not anywhere close in my baits to getting a trophy pic. But I might be getting a trophy comment soon from my first bait!

He think's something is fishy at the Fedex office. Strange employee named Mr. G0mer? Rolling Eyes
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Jude's become a wet blanket, after the last post he sent:

Quote:
please i know the position where you are standing ok. please i have alot to do now as my brother is not well. the money i have now is all going for his treatment. please e mail when you are ready to send the money.

There must be some misunderstanding, Jude...

Quote:
Hey Jude,

I am ready to send the payment, as I have exclaimed to you many times already, it is set to go. The next movement is yours, since you already have the photo I do not understand what the problem is. But, by now the offices for transfer are closed for the day. I cannot send it until tomorrow. I sincerely hope your brother injured in combat is doing well, you still have not told me what happened and I am deeply concerned.

I'm heading to a meeting with some contractors, hoping to set foot in my office at some point this week. I hope tomorrow to find you are ready to establish trust between us.

Oh looky, all caps! He must be pee-voed!
Quote:
PLEASE USE WESTERN UNION TO SEND THE MONEY OK. PLEASE THE ADDRESS BELOW.

NAMES.................JUDE AMBE NDONWI.

CODE..................00237.

COUNTRY...............CAMEROON.

TEST QUESTION............WHO.

ANSWER....................JUDE.

AMOUNT...................$1000.

CITY.....................YAOUNDE.
WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT, PLEASE GET BACK WITH THE MTCN( MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER, SENDER FULL NAMES AND OTHER DETAILS. I WILL HAVE TO TRACK THE MONEY BEFORE I PROCEED WITH THE SHIPPING. MY BROTHER HAD A CAR ACCIDENT ON HIS WAY HOME FROM WORK. A TRUCK KNOCK DOWM HIS CAR. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT. I WILL MAIL YOU AS SOON AS I GET THE MONEY. I WILL SHIP THEM TO YOU IMMEDIATELY I GET THE MONEY. I JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT TRUST IS NOT IDIOLOGY. I COULD STILL SEND YOU THE PHOTO BUT TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOU ANYTHING. BUT THIS WILL BE A CHANLLEGE FOR YOU WHEN I SEND THM TO YOU.

Well, I'm a very very busy guy and don't have time today to sit and chat, so he thinks ... so ...

Quote:
Hey Jude,

I only have a few moments between things today. I am sorry to hear about your brother's car accident, what a horrible combat he must be in! To be sat upon by a truck!

But, you leave me in a state of confusion, my fried. You have the photo that will act as an extension of trust between us and you desperately need the money for your brother, but you refuse to take a moment and send it to me. It leaves me wondering if this is a fishery deal. I am very concerned at this point that you are not being infront with me. Those Cephalopods are essential for my upcoming re-opening of the tavern, but I cannot afford to be scammed, AGAIN! After all, many times now you have told me that you would send the animals before I pay, only to trapse back over your own words. The money is waiting for you.

Until you offer me that requested gesture of trust we are left at an impossible fork! The next motion has to be yours, miss.

And what's the next motion he chooses?

Quote:
i am sorry because i do not have time for that. please let live it at this stage. i ill not be interested o sale them any more.

We'll see how he feels in a few days. Wink Harv'll take the weekend off and hit him back up and see how the weekend has been treating him and give his nose a good whack for his disobedience.

On a side note, he's too much fun to let go, as of last night I pegged him up with a rather unusual baiter character... only a few exchanges in, but if it gets as funny as this one is I'll post it. This time I ain't after no sea critter to pull the wool over his eyes. Twisted Evil

tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked Jude for some references as I'm getting nervous about sending money with no guarantees; he's come back with this:

Quote:
that is ok. i have a woman in UNITED KINGDOW call b3rden sylvia who took one from me. her email is [email protected]. i still looking for the phone number and when i get that, i will send it to you. another one in kenya who just got a female from me .rev thomson ([email protected]). please check them for inquaries.

Oh, that sounds great, I think either two of his mates or some of his alter egos, but if you can't trust a rev, who can you trust?

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic